The Cassara Carlsbad Reviews

Rating 3.7 out of 5, 5 Reviews
View more information

3.7

Tanesha Married on 12/17/2016
    Used this venue for my wedding. I loved it :)! I will be back to vacation here.
    Shiloh Married on 03/29/2014
    We had our wedding here last weekend and it was such an amazing experience! Brenda and Johnny completely took care of us and made sure everything went smoothly. The ceremony site was so gorgeous and the ballroom was also perfect. My husband and I could not believe how affordable the venue was compared to many other locations in San Diego. We looked at no less than 13 venues before we found this gem! So many services are included that took away the stress of planning a wedding. Brenda was accessible at all times to answer my questions and accommodate my needs. We stayed at the resort over the weekend with many of our wedding guests and everyone loved it. I would recommend Grand Pacific Palisades for any event!

The Cassara Carlsbad's reply:

Thanks so much Shiloh! We loved having your wedding at the Grand Pacific Palisades!
    Chiu Married on 11/07/2010
    They were very helpful with getting the ceremony venue set up for the day of. They were very flexible with the rehearsal and that went very smoothly. But they are not very good at helping coordinate the vendors. My DJ was sick and they tried to accommodate for the new guy. However, they did not check to see if he was ready. I guess that was my job. :/
    Christa Married on 03/23/2018
    The suites were HUGE so they comfortably slept 6 adults and we didn't feel like we were climbing over luggage and people. The communal space gave us plenty of room to get ready before the wedding with lots of chairs and table space, along with the comfortable sized kitchens. Getting the rooms booked in the first place took FOREVER. We wanted to do our full hotel block there, but after weeks of getting passed from contact to contact, we ultimately booked the guest block somewhere else and just had a few suites for the bridal party to get ready at. Its very close proximity to our venue, shared parking lot with Karl Strauss (where we had the rehearsal dinner) were huge selling points for us! Also, I heard good feedback about the shuttle service from some of our family members although I personally didn't utilize it.
    Katy Married on 04/01/2012
    We had quite a few problems leading up to the wedding, but the day of the event was wonderful. The location is nice and the food is good, but the issues prior to the wedding day definitely caused a lot of stress and problems and put a damper on the planning experience.
    From what I understand, one of the key people responsible for much of this negative experience is no longer working there. Hopefully things will improve.