37 Reviews for The Candi Project

Full Feature Video (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Slideshow (1)
Digital Download (1)

I’m really not sure what there is left to say about Aenid and Chris that hasn’t already been said! For starters they are two of the kindest, most professional, responsive, knowledgeable, and organized people I have ever met. They are honestly everything you hope for in a wedding vendor and more. At the beginning of our planning process, I didn't think that we needed a videographer. I loved our photographer and wanted to spend the money on phenomenal photography rather than video. When we ended up using The Candi Project (who we found through our photographer, Ina at IM Photo Studio), I realized I was dead wrong! They were BY FAR the best investment we made on our wedding day - though they were a bit of a splurge for us -The Candi Project was worth every penny and more. The video captured our day perfectly and they caught so many sweet moments in our day that were strung together seamlessly. I’ve watch our video too many times to count (and still tear up) and it was the only way I could share our day with those who couldn’t make it. I wish I could marry my husband all over again just to see another 7 minutes through their lens. We are SO happy we decided to go with The Candi Project for our wedding day and highly recommend them - you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Steph, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

WOW WOW WOW. I absolutely LOVED working with The Candi Project!! I had researched countless videographers and stumbled upon The Candi Project. I knew instantly that I wanted to work with them and I'm so pleased that we chose them. They are the nicest, most professional vendor we've ever worked with. They made everything so easy and at times, we forgot they were even at our wedding! The highlight video they supplied us is STUNNING and everyone we've showed absolutely loves it. I couldn't be more happy so thank you Chris and Aenid! You took our vision and really ran with it. 5 stars all the way :)

Profile Picture krista, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Short Form, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Our wedding video is our favorite memento from the wedding - yes, we love it more than the photos! And the Candi Project team made it happen! They are professional, responsive, creative and you can tell they love their craft. As a team of two, they were able to capture all of the important moments and from different angles as well, yet they did this without being obtrusive. We actually had a two day event that they pieced together seamlessly to tell a truly beautiful story. I wasn't expecting this reaction from my friends, but everyone who saw the video said it brought tears to their eyes from the emotion that the video evoked.

I could not recommend The Candi Project with more sincerity. If you are look for a cinematically splendid wedding video to capture the beauty of your day, The Candi Project is your team.

Profile Picture Laura, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Honestly Chris and Aenid (The Candi Project) deserve more than 5 stars for each. They were beyond anything I could possibly dream of - I am able to relive the moment just as I felt it that day because of the way they filmed each and every moment and put it all together! Though I knew they were there, no one noticed them like other intrusive videographers! I trusted them wholeheartedly and they went above and beyond like it was nothing! You will not wonder whether they captured "this or that" - they get it all! I LOVE THEM and would use them again! JUST BECAUSE. Truly talented, patient, professional and insanely artistic! Best choice I ever made.

Profile Picture Katerena, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

The Candi Project is amazing. You do not need to look further for your videography services. Our wedding day was captured perfectly in a nearly 7 minute video - from start to finish this experience was a dream. I watch my wedding video once a day, if not more, and I love it more each time I watch it. Aside from their professionalism and amazing work, they are wonderful to work with. Not only was my wedding day truly perfect, it is captured perfectly for me and loved ones to watch whenever we want thanks to them. Truly remarkable work. Thank you so much, The Candi Project.

Profile Picture Ivana, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling

The Candi Project was amazing. Chris and Aenid are amazing. They made you feel comfortable. Their equipment is state of the art!

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Candi Project was nothing short of incredible. We were married this past July on one of the hottest days of the year and despite how miserable it probably was to be running around as a videographer, we never once heard them complain. You barely even knew that they were there and yet when we got back our highlight reel and full video, it was obvious that they didn't miss a moment of our big day. The quality of their work is insanely good and they are worth every penny!

Profile Picture Jeff, 7/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Storytelling, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray, USB Flash Drive

The Candi Project was recommended to us by a good friend of mine who had seen their work on a co-workers wedding. We checked out their website and instantly fell in love with the idea of having the highlight reels. Even after seeing many of their previous works, nothing could prepare us for how emotional we got when watching ours. They were great at stepping in to direct us when needed, but for the most part they just blended into all of the different parts of the day. Having this video to share with friends and family is priceless. We put it up on Facebook and the responses were overwhelming. Friends of friends said it made them cry and they don't even know us!!! Chris and Aenid have such a gift of capturing important, emotional, simple moments and editing them together to make them magical. They were professional, kind, and helpful throughout the entire process... I am not good at planning these types of things and they really helped me work out the details of the day which made all the other planning much more manageable. I will recommend them to anyone and everyone that I know planning an important occasion! Thank you Candi Project for being so amazing at what you do!

Profile Picture Rysa, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We were on the fence about getting a wedding video. We were also torn between cinematic trailer and documenting the night to see all the stuff we missed. We met with several vendors and each had their own style but nothing that made us both feel like both angles were covered. Our family convinced us to get a videographer. We do not regret it, Aenid and Chris were awesome. They worked well with the other vendors and were seamless to us. We barely even noticed them with all the moving parts of the wedding day. The icing on the cake was the speed and quality of the extended cinematic trailer. Simply put, it was amazing. Considering they were operation in the moments and not directing or choreographing very much at all, they captured it all. Just about everyone who saw the trailer was moved to tears. It was so well executed, edited, and composed. Its so great that sometimes we forget we were there, let alone the main event. We also got the documentary splices of the full day so we can also see the stuff we missed! It was a wonderful balance and we wouldn't change it. I recommend getting the extended trailer from them. It was so organic and natural compared to the tons of other vendors we saw. Highly recommend them, wonderful people and artists.

Profile Picture Jason, 4/23/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

We used The Candi Project as our wedding videographer for our wedding last
October. Aenid and Chris were very professional from the start. They were helpful
and answered all of our questions during the planning stage. During the day, they
were very calm and very unobtrusive. I barely saw them during the day. The
cinematic wedding film that we got was truly amazing! The story telling was
exceptional and the shots were very nice. It was very well put together. I would
highly recommend them to any of my friends.

Profile Picture Von, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow

Candi Project served as my videographer and photo booth vendor for my 8.29.15 wedding in Manhattan. I have to say that working with Chris and Aenid exceeded my expectations in every way, and I am so happy with the final product! I had a very specific vision in mind--I wanted dramatic music, meaningful dialogue and footage of all major moments throughout the day. In a nutshell, I wanted a very touching, moving video that I could cherish for years to come. Our video is incredible--when I watched it I cried! I had people who were "friends of friends" asking me who made our video, everyone raved about how artistic and professional their work is, and I think I may have already watched it 30+ times already :)

Our photo book was also an incredible hit! Our attendant was kind, patient and smiling--even working amongst 200 drunk, rowdy guests!

It is without reservation that I recommend Candi Project to all brides. If you're thinking of skipping and passing on a videographer, you will regret it 100 times over.

Profile Picture Kristina, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography

My husband and I happened to stumble upon one of Aenid and Chris' wedding reels from a previous wedding. We liked that their style was clean, professional and modern... and that they had an eye for catching small, special moments.
We were their second Indian wedding so I was a bit anxious as I wasn't sure they would know which scenes to capture. The day of our wedding was hectic and to be honest, I barely saw them... they sort of blended in and weren't too obtrusive. This concerned me, but a few weeks later, Chris and Aenid sent us our highlight reel and we were both amazed and ecstatic at how well the reel came out. Even though we rarely spotted them filming us, they captured so many clips of our day and then they tied it beautifully together with amazing music. Both of them are very skilled and know what they are doing. I tried to give my advice before I saw our highlight video... but I soon learned, it's best to let them work their magic. They are a wonderful, friendly couple and amazing videographers and I would highly recommend them! Thank you Chris and Aenid for capturing our wedding so perfectly and giving us something we look forward to looking back on year after year!

Profile Picture User6035397, 2+ years ago, 13 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Blu-Ray, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Storytelling

As my husband and I planned our wedding and looked for vendors, we knew we wanted a videographer to capture our wedding day. As we searched, we wanted a videographer that captured the day with a cinematic perspective. When we found the Candi Project, we knew we would not be disappointed. I spent hours viewing all of their highlight videos and dreamed of one day having a highlight video of my own.
Chris and Aenid were a delight to work with. We had a few phone conferences to discuss the exact schedule of events that would be happening on our big day. They made sure they knew specific people that we wanted them to capture. From the moment they arrived at my house as I was getting ready, I knew I could trust them and that they had everything under control. They both took their positions, communicated with each other, and captured every single detail without even being noticed. We received our highlight video about 4 weeks after our wedding and it was better than we could have ever imagined. We must have watched it 10 times in a row as soon as we got it. The highlight video featured all of the special moments, speeches, and dances all in just 7 minutes. After another 3-4 weeks, we received our documentary video which was absolutely amazing. We felt like we were watching a high quality movie!!!
Chris and Aenid were wonderful to work with. If you are deciding whether or not to get videographers to capture your wedding day, you will not be disappointed. Your wedding day goes by so quickly and we love that we now have it all on video to remember every special moment. We highly recommend the Candi Project! Thank you for capturing our day perfectly, we will treasure it forever.

Profile Picture Christina, 7/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Chris and Aenid are great! They captured every detailed without ever being intrusive. The quality of our wedding video is unparalleled. We are so happy with the work that they both did and would recommend them to anyone who is looking for quality, details and overall a flawless product.

Profile Picture Twanna, 7/10/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

When we were looking for a videographer, the search stopped once we came across The Candi Project. As I looked through the videos on their website, each one brought me to tears. It was such an easy decision and it was definitely a great one. Chris and Aenid perfectly captured all of the most important parts of the most important day of our lives. From getting ready to the ceremony to the reception, they were not invasive and never in the way. Our guests all said they didn’t even notice they were there. If you have any question about the quality of work, all you need to do is watch the video highlights from their website. We received our 5-minute "highlights" film about 3 weeks after the wedding and the full-length film about 1 week after that. It was exactly what we were hoping for, a beautifully edited concise "documentary" of our day. The term “best wedding video ever” has been uttered on more than a few occasions and we now get to watch how our wedding video is the one that brings everyone to tears. We highly recommend The Candi Project to anyone who wants the best video possible for their wedding day!

Profile Picture Valentina, 5/3/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

LEGITIMATELY FIVE STARS! My (now) husband was adamant that he did not want to hire videographers at our wedding, concerned that they would be intrusive during our ceremony & an unnecessary cost additional cost when we already had an awesome photographer. After being referred to Chris & Aenid, their incredible work completely changed our minds. They were so easy to work with, we even had our initial chat via Skype when meeting face-to-face didn’t fit my schedule. Pricing is reasonable in the NY market, and Aenid is so straightforward and organized--a huge plus for when you are trying to fit wedding planning into your already hectic life. On the big day, they were barely noticeable but captured so many details that I was too busy to take in. We received our short edit exactly 2 weeks after the wedding and it’s brought every single viewer to tears. They captured our wedding day beautifully and we will treasure it always. We are thrilled to have used The Candi Project as our wedding videographer and highly recommend to anyone in the NY/Tri-state area.

Profile Picture Nic, 4/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

The Candi Project (Chris and Aenid) were the best vendor we dealt with when planning our wedding. From the beginning, they were extremely professional, prompt, thoughtful and honest. They listened attentively and recalled details from our conversations that I had forgot I even shared. This made such a difference in the emotional content of our video because I felt that Chris and Aenid really took the time to get to know us and what mattered to us. For this reason, we will forever have a beautiful wedding video that focuses on all the people and moments that mean the most to us. I have yet to watch our video without my eyes welling with some tears, but in my opinion that puts the quality of the Candi Project's work far above 5 stars. I recommend The Candi Project without an ounce of reservation! They are fabulous!

Profile Picture Lisa, 3/28/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I met with Chris and Aenid and asked them to film a star wars wedding that included a light saber show in the middle of the reception. They were happy to take on the challenge and excited to work with us. I'm so glad I choose them! The 5 minute highlight reel is a great way to show everyone what happened without sifting through hours of wedding footage. Their camera's are amazing and captured everything perfectly. Thank you for a great job!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/14/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I'm sure you're reading this and wondering if all these five star reviews across the board are for real. They ARE!

Videographers are not always considered a must-have, like the photographer, but it's a really great way to commemorate the day. The video Chris and Aenid created for us was just perfect - it captured us and our story, which was exactly what we wanted, was more than reasonable in pricing, and they were just 5-star in every way: their demeanor, responsiveness, the process, and even the turnaround time - we were actually surprised to see the video as early as we did. What we most appreciated is that they were really focused on creating a superior end product; everything else was secondary to making sure that happened (and of course, to making sure we were happy throughout). With a lot of other wedding vendors you can get bogged down in all the details and it feels a little more nitpicky and about the money - for such and such amount of time you have to pay X, and if you go over in time, it will cost Y, etc. And having been through a wedding, I now know that you can predict NOTHING about that day, no matter how hard you try. But with Candi it's all about what will enable them to get the footage they need to create their exceptional videos. Working with them just felt so genuine; they truly care about your wedding and the final product really shows it in every way. Even the end video they provided had not only the wedding highlights reel (which was what we most wanted); they even edited portions from our wedding (ceremony, tea ceremony, reception, speeches) and set them to music, like mini chapters from a movie. I wasn't expecting to care much about anything other than the highlights video, but it's all so fun to watch! When we watch it we feel like the stars of a blockbuster romcom that got 90% on rotten tomatoes. :)

Profile Picture Evelyn, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My wife and I would highly recommend the Candi Project to anyone in the market for any videography especially a wedding. They were unassuming, personable and highly professional. They exceeded even the lofty expectations they themselves created. Not only are they wonderful people but they created something that brings us back to that day and captured the moments that we’ll never forget with the people that made it so special. The video has not only been on replay in our house but in our friends and families homes since we received it. It’s so incredible to hear all the rave reviews from our friends and to hear that it brought them back to that magical day is something we’ll always cherish. You would be doing yourself a disservice to go with any other videographer.

Profile Picture Matt, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Words can't event express how happy and LUCKY I am to have booked Aenid and Chris as our videographers of our July 12th 2014 wedding.

Perfection is how I can describe their work. My husband and I received our wedding "trailer" and it was simply breathtaking. They captured small moments that I wouldn't think were important, that made a big emotional impact in the video! I am truly amazed at how quick the turnaround time was. I received my entire package within three months after my wedding! can you believe???

They are truly gifted and I STRONGLY recommend them to anyone who is looking for professional and talented videographers.

Thank you so much Aenid and Chris for creating a master piece :)

Love

Eric and Nathaly

Profile Picture Nathaly, 7/12/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography

This review is so long over due but Jason and I wanted to be sure we left one.

Wow! Truly exceptional work. Our wedding video was absolutely PERFECT! The two of you are the dynamic duo. We were so happy to have you guys work with us to truly capture our special day. It is coming close to our 1 year anniversary and we both still watch our video regularly. :)

Keep up the talent guys, you both definitely rock it!

Warmest regards,
kim & jason

Profile Picture Kimberly, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

The Candi Project was absolutely wonderful to work with. They were so professional in how they handled my wedding. On the day of the event they worked around all that was going on seamlessly almost without even realizing they were there. The video was gorgeous and brought my wife to tears when she first saw it. The best part about it all was that we recieved our videos in less then 1 month! If you are reading this while trying to find your own videographer, do yourself a favor and book The Candi Project because your search is over!

Profile Picture User4203977, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

The Candi Project was absolutely wonderful to us before, during, and after our wedding, Our video came out amazing and it was delivered so quickly to us. We really could not have asked for a better experience. Thank you Candi Project!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/9/14, 1 Review