The Candi Project Reviews

42 | New York, NY

42 Reviews for The Candi Project

Matt · Married on 08/09/2014

My wife and I would highly recommend the Candi Project to anyone in the market for any videography especially a wedding. They were unassuming, personable and highly professional. They exceeded even the lofty expectations they themselves created. Not only are they wonderful people but they created something that brings us back to that day and captured the moments that we’ll never forget with the people that made it so special. The video has not only been on replay in our house but in our friends and families homes since we received it. It’s so incredible to hear all the rave reviews from our friends and to hear that it brought them back to that magical day is something we’ll always cherish. You would be doing yourself a disservice to go with any other videographer.

Sent on 11/03/2014

Nathaly · Married on 07/12/2014

Words can't event express how happy and LUCKY I am to have booked Aenid and Chris as our videographers of our July 12th 2014 wedding.

Perfection is how I can describe their work. My husband and I received our wedding "trailer" and it was simply breathtaking. They captured small moments that I wouldn't think were important, that made a big emotional impact in the video! I am truly amazed at how quick the turnaround time was. I received my entire package within three months after my wedding! can you believe???

They are truly gifted and I STRONGLY recommend them to anyone who is looking for professional and talented videographers.

Thank you so much Aenid and Chris for creating a master piece :)

Love

Eric and Nathaly

Sent on 10/02/2014

Kimberly · Married on 06/28/2014

This review is so long over due but Jason and I wanted to be sure we left one.

Wow! Truly exceptional work. Our wedding video was absolutely PERFECT! The two of you are the dynamic duo. We were so happy to have you guys work with us to truly capture our special day. It is coming close to our 1 year anniversary and we both still watch our video regularly. :)

Keep up the talent guys, you both definitely rock it!

Warmest regards,
    kim & jason

Sent on 04/19/2015
  • User4203977 · 2+ years ago

The Candi Project was absolutely wonderful to work with. They were so professional in how they handled my wedding. On the day of the event they worked around all that was going on seamlessly almost without even realizing they were there. The video was gorgeous and brought my wife to tears when she first saw it. The best part about it all was that we recieved our videos in less then 1 month! If you are reading this while trying to find your own videographer, do yourself a favor and book The Candi Project because your search is over!

Sent on 06/26/2014

Nicole · Married on 05/09/2014

The Candi Project was absolutely wonderful to us before, during, and after our wedding, Our video came out amazing and it was delivered so quickly to us. We really could not have asked for a better experience. Thank you Candi Project!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Lauryn · Married on 05/03/2014

There are no words to explain the creativity and professionalism both Aenid and Chris have. Jared and I live out if town but the candi project was able to Skype as often as we needed to review the details of our wedding. On our wedding day Chris and Aenid arrived promptly and began working immediately. They new exactly what they were doing and made sure they captured every moment. I would recommend the Candi Project to anyone in need of a cinematographer for their wedding. Every penny was worth it to be able to watch our amazing wedding video any day we want! Thank you both!!!!

Sent on 05/20/2014

Adebayo · Married on 04/20/2014

i met Chris & Aenid when i most needed them, they made me a fantastic video at at very reasonable price. if not for them, no one would have done it. Big thanks to them and i will surely be working with them some more. i recommend them to anyone interested and even to my friends. if there 1000000% ranking, they deserve it. i mean more than the 5 rate. they are responsible and on point.

Bayo

Sent on 05/02/2014

Tice · Married on 04/11/2014

WOW! WOW! WOW! That pretty much sums up our experience with the Candi Project. From start to finish, they were professional, flexible, punctual and just the best to work with. By far our favorite partner from the wedding. We weren't sure if we wanted to have a videographer, but last minute we made the decision and found the Candi Project. Honestly, it would have been a huge mistake not to include a video of your wedding...the day goes by so fast and you miss so many things. The Candi project captures all those moments you missed and those moments you want to see again. We have watched our video about 50 times and it get us every time! Even our friends who couldn't make it to the wedding started tearing up after the video. See so for yourself on the Candi Project's website - Tice & Lauren. You will see what we mean after watching...and that was just the highlights!!! Thanks again Candi Project!!!

Sent on 06/28/2014

Sharlyn · Married on 11/16/2013

I just received my photo book for Chris and Aenid today! I literally was screaming on the front porch jumping up and down with excitement!!!! I am so happy and grateful that they were able to photograph my wedding and capture it so elegantly in a photo book. It was a pleasure working with them and I could not be any more pleased with the end product!!!
    I was a very nervous and high strung bride. Chris was so calm and accommodating while taking the pictures. I had a printed out list of at least 50 different combinations of family members I wanted photographed. When I saw the proofs I was so pleased and so excited but the photo book sent me over the top with excitement. It takes a very special and talented photographer to edit and present the pages this way. I have seen a lot of other wedding photo books and this is by far the most amazing I have ever seen!
    I would recommend Chris and Aenid to any couple that is planning a wedding!!!!

Sent on 02/20/2014

Edyta · Married on 09/20/2013

We are so happy to have found The Candi Project as our videographers and that we were their first NY clients.

Looking for wedding videographers wasn't easy. We found a lot of vendors whose videos looked awfully corny or some that were good but just very overpriced. And then we came across The Candi Project and their videos blew us away; they were elegant, modern, fun, and captured big moments in such beautiful way. Lucky for us Candi just moved to New York and we were able to book them.

Aenid and Chris are amazing at what they do and understand the importance of their work. The video they made for us exceeded our expectations and we are super happy to have such a beautiful souvenir to watch in years to come. Aenid and Chris are both very sweet, friendly, professional, prepared, organized and very easy to work with. They made us feel at easy and throughout our entire wedding day (prep, church and reception) which is really important. In the weeks before our wedding they were very proactive in communicating with us, very responsive to our ideas and expectations and also explained various aspects of video making to us which was great because it helped us be on the same page and have reasonable expectations (video making is not something we know lots about so it's good to get certain things explained such as when real audio can be used and when it cannot etc). The cool thing about Candi is that we barely noticed them around us throughout the entire day but yet they managed to capture all the moments we wanted! Their hard work and creativity really shines in their videos.

We are very happy to have found the Candi Project and recommend them to everyone looking for creative people behind a camera and a modern and elegant wedding video.

Thank you guys!

Sent on 03/15/2014

Joanna · Married on 09/07/2013

The last month before my wedding was an awesomely stressful time - especially since I had decided very last minute that I just had to have a videographer!! I spent several nights looking up videographers and reaching out to see their pricing as well as to inquire about availability. Since this was a last minute add-on, we also didn't have a biggest budget for it.

I had spent the past decade watching amazing wedding videos with my best friend online (she was a weddingbee blogger for her wedding and we've been daydreaming about our respective wedding days since we were kids), so I had some really high hopes for my wedding video.

Chris and Aenid exceeded my expectations in every single aspect. They were AMAZING!

Aenid called me an hour after I asked for more info on their website. I was traveling for work, but we made plans to meet up right when I got back to NY. We met for coffee, and my (now) husband and I told them stories about how we met and our long history together. Chris and Aenid were like old friends by the end of our meeting and I was SO excited to have them be our videographers! They got started right away in getting the info related to our wedding (which by the was only 3 weeks away!), and were responsive with any questions I had.

They had 3 camera angles at our ceremony, and were so unobtrusive we didn't notice them for most of the night! Even our photographers commented on how sweet and nice Chris and Aenid were!!

They were AMAZING with communication after our wedding, letting us know when they had started with the editing of our footage. Only 3 WEEKS after our wedding, they sent us the link to our highlights video!!! That's insane turnaround time!!!

The video is, of course, amazing. My relatives overseas were so excited to watch it, and it was great to be able to share the vimeo weblink to all of our friends! Do not hesitate to hire The Candi Project! Chris and Aenid are amazing! One of the best decisions we made!!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Carherine · Married on 07/07/2013

I would give 10 stars if I could to Chris and Aenid. They're very professional to work with. Chris put a lot of extra effort on my wedding. They made it sure every detail is more than perfect. Having them as my videographer made my wedding a perfect day for me and my husband. I would reAlly recomment Candi Project to all the couples out there!!!

Sent on 08/07/2013

The Candi Project was a joy to work with. We got a photo booth for our July wedding. Chris and Aenid were easy to work with. The photo booth set up was easy to use, they had a lot of choices for background, the prop selection was great as well. Photos came out fast and efficient, and there were copies of everyone in the picture. Price was extremely REASONABLE and everyone was very professional. Would definitely recommend THe Candi Project!!

Sent on 08/06/2013

Candi was our videographer at our wedding last June. They were recommended to us by a good friend. And from the day we met Chris and Aenid, I just knew they HAD to cover our wedding. They were just so creative and flawless from concept to the event itself. It was so easy and such a pleasure working with them. I didn't have to worry about a thing. And when we saw the final video it was just AMAZING. They were really able to capture the magic of the night. They got everything from the smallest details to the happiness of that day. Strongly recommended!

Sent on 07/30/2013

Hands down, Chris and Aenid is the most amazing and talented videographer ever!! When it comes to capturing beautiful videos, Chris is your guy. He just has a natural gift in creating an art-like videos in the most random and unexpected places and moments. We were blown away with our wedding highlight he did for us. We just got married on July 19th and were extremely surprised by how quickly and efficiently Chris and his team worked. Our friends and family were so impressed when I posted our wedding highlight on Facebook we are still getting many compliments today.

Chris, thank you and to your wife Aenid so much for making our special day even more memorable with your amazing ability to capture our precious moments in your own artsy way.

Sent on 09/02/2013

Chris and Aenid were fantastic. The booth was such a hit! Love love love the props. My hubby wasn't a fan of the idea of having a photobooth at our reception cuz of the formality of it all. But as it turned out it the booth really brought that feel of celebration. Our friends kept raving about it. Thanks guys, see you at the next event!!! XOXOXO

Sent on 07/30/2013

Charimel · Married on 10/20/2012

What can I say... We just WING IT!!!!
    Chris and Aenid are the best! We had our wedding on a weekday and a last minute wedding!
    We were lucky enough that they are available on our wedding day and with great value.

They are friendly, fun to work with and very mellow couple. Their work is very impressive and great!
    We enjoyed our video and their company! Our family loved it too!

I will definitely hire them again and definitely will recommend!

Sent on 08/19/2013