The Camera Chick Reviews

147 | Warren, MI

147 Reviews for The Camera Chick

Megan · Married on 07/30/2011

Sandy and Tim were WONDERFUL to work with. They were very flexible! They made sure to take all the pictures we wanted and the pictures were amazing! They took our engagment pictures as well and did a great job. I can't say enough good stuff about them. They states program literally makes them a steal!

Sent on 08/12/2011

Jennifer · Married on 07/16/2011

Sandy and Tim were wonderful to work with. We couldn't have asked for better photographers. They were so friendly and so professional. The pictures turned out amazing!

Sent on 10/02/2011
  • User3826617 · event on: 07/12/2011

Sandy took my sons first birthday pictures. They turned out simply amazing. She was great with my son and made it fun and exciting for him.

Michelle · Married on 06/25/2011

Sandy was so flexible and easy going. She felt like a friend more than my wedding photographer.

Sent on 06/30/2011

Jennifer · Married on 06/04/2011

Sandy from the Camera Chick is AWESOME!!! Not only does she do incredible work she is also a blast to work with! I highly recommend her to anyone with an upcoming wedding. My cousin has already booked her for her wedding in September! Sandy and Tim even put together a great highlight video for us. It's only been a week since our wedding and I think we have watched that video 50 times!

Sent on 06/15/2011

Heather · Married on 05/28/2011

The Camera Chick was an amazing team to work with. They made you feel extremely comfortable and their work is beautiful!!

Sent on 06/05/2011

Steph · Married on 05/14/2011

The Camera Chick was AMAZING! She captured all of our memories and made sure that we got EVERY shot we wanted and Much MUCH MORE! I would (and am) recommending her to ALL my friends/family that need not only wedding pictures but family photos, boudiour, baby and pet shots! She's awasome and worth every penny! She goes above and beyond her job to make sure and capture EVERY moment of your special day! TOTALLY AMAZING! :-D

Sent on 05/24/2011
  • F

Susan · Married on 05/07/2011

Sandy and Tim are amazing! I fell in love their work the second I saw it! Of everyone I have worked with on my wedding these are are my favorite. So much value for the service they provide, always quick to respond with questions and they are super creative! I have recomended them to many friends who have been just as happy as me with their service and quality! Not booking them would be a huge mistake! I love them and have never been happier!

Sent on 05/11/2011

Brooke · Married on 05/07/2011

It was so much fun working with The Camera Chick (& dude). She's very creative and really captured our day in both traditional and fun ways. I'm just amazed at how many great pictures we were given and you can not beat the price! I honestly feel like a genius having booked The Camera Chick to do my wedding and will recommend her to everyone.
    P.S. I never write reviews, but The Camera Chick really deserves recognition!

Sent on 08/08/2011

Pooja · Married on 04/30/2011

Sandy and Tim were highly professional throughout the process. They were willing to go the extra mile to make sure that all bases were covered through the actual wedding day and the events leading up to it. Their creativity is unmatched and their flexibility lends itself to an outstanding overall finished product!!

Sent on 05/12/2011

Cassie · Married on 04/17/2011

You can not find a better couple to shoot your wedding! Personal, friendly and catch every special moment the camera chick hands down!!

Sent on 01/19/2014

Stephanie · Married on 03/12/2011

Sandy and Tim were awesome!! I couldn't be any happier with my wedding pictures. They were very friendly, helpful, professional, and fun on the day of the wedding. I have had so many compliments on my wedding pictures. They definitely went above and beyond my expectations. I plan to use them for all my future professional photos!

Sent on 05/12/2011

Sandy and Tim did an amazing job, not just on the wedding day but from the first day we met with them to the day we got our photos! They were so professional and fun to be around. They made the whole day so easy and really paid attention to what we asked for! Could not have been happier with our wedding photos!

Sent on 01/20/2014

Brooke · Married on 08/21/2010

She has such a good eye! They captured shots I didn't even know I wanted, then when I saw them I was so glad they were captured on film! My pictures turned out so breathtakingly beautiful!

Sent on 05/13/2011

Emily · Married on 07/10/2010

Look no further! This is THE best photographer in town!!!

The Camera Chick did an absolutely amazing job with all of our wedding needs. She photographed everything from our engagement party to our wedding shower to our ceremony and reception.

The Camera Chick is so easy to work with and incredibly flexible and accommodating to provide all of your photography needs and requests. Her photographs are edited beautifully and sent out in a timely fashion.

Without any reservations, I completely recommend The Camera Chick for your wedding (or any other event). You will not be disappointed with your wedding pictures if you go with her...I sure wasn't! I have beautiful pictures that remind me of exactly how I felt on that incredible day every time I look through them. Her imaginative eye and creative instincts allow her to capture moments on film that no other photographer could do!

Do not wait any longer...book The Camera Chick now and you will be able to rest easy knowing that your wedding pictures will be the envy of all other brides!!!!

Sent on 05/11/2011

Lindsay · Married on 07/06/2010

The Camera Chick is AMAZING! Not only is she the best photographer ever, she was helpful in so many other ways! She made me feel relaxed and comfortable on my big day. She got every important shot I asked for and so many more. Really great communication, prompt editing of photos, and an amazing person all around. Look no further - you've found the best photographer for any event!!!

Nicole · Married on 09/22/2012

Sandy and Tim were amazing! I have two friends using them for their weddings in 2014!

Stephanie · Married on 08/10/2012

Sandy and Tim were wonderful! They are flexible and can take any type of pictures you would like. They also stay most of the night to get as many action shots as they can! I would definately use them again for pictures!!!

Sent on 08/22/2012

Andrea · Married on 02/03/2012

Sandy and Tim were great to work with. Young and fun. Loved how my engagement and wedding pictures came out. They got all of the shoots that I wanted but were not intrusive or "paparazzi"like. I would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 02/18/2012

Agatha · Married on 07/07/2012

Sandy and Tim were AMAZING! We are so happy I hired them to shoot my wedding pictures! They were extremely professional (we offered them a drink in the limo and they politely declined because they were working), willing to walk across Michigan's campus in 95+ degree weather to get the shots we wanted, and from what I've seen so far, the pictures will turn out to be more than I had hoped for. Plus, Sandy was so nice to talk to during the stressful parts of the day!

We would recommend them to anybody for photography services, and hope to use them again in the future!

Sent on 07/09/2012

Jeff · Married on 09/13/2013

We had our wedding at Meadow Brook Hall in Rochester. we were extremely happy with the work that Sandy and her team did on our wedding. They are offered a lot of original ideas as well as special shots that we requested. There are a lot of details that go into planning and executing a wedding. Have no fear about the photography if you have hire The Camera Chick.

Sent on 11/21/2013

Lisa · Married on 12/14/2013

Sandy and Tim were an excellent pair to work with and provided an overall wonderful experience for our wedding day. Sandy was creative and receptive to my desires and listened to what we wanted in our pictures. I would definitely recommended the Camera Chick to other potential clients in the future!

Sent on 01/20/2014