The Camera Chick Reviews

147 | Warren, MI

147 Reviews for The Camera Chick

Megan · Married on 07/06/2012

Sandy and Tim were FANTASTIC! They were professional from the first time we met them, during the planning process, and all the way through our big day. They were very personable with us as well as with my family and the wedding guests and really took it upon themselves to make sure that everything went smoothly for us and that we were happy. I truly felt that they cared about us and treated us more as friends than just another customer. I love that they posted a preview of our pictures on Facebook by the end of the night - my family and friends loved this touch too! They know exactly what they are doing when it comes to taking pictures and I am so excited for the unique - and not cheesy - wedding pictures that we now have!

Sent on 07/24/2012

Shannon · Married on 06/30/2012

Sandy not only took wonderful pictures, but she was also fun to work with. She was extremely accommodating and was able to capture not only the shots I requested, but hundreds of others. She was with us almost the entire day and I have already received many compliments on the pictures I have shown friends and family thus far. I would definitely recommend Sandy to anybody with an upcoming wedding who wants a wonderful photographer with a great personality.

Sent on 07/02/2012

Nicole · Married on 06/29/2012

Very fun and professional at the same time, had a blast with them all day!!! The pictures that we have seen already have been great, cannot wait to get the rest!!! I would recommend The Camera Chick to anyone getting married or who wants great quality photos! Already recommended them to friends getting married and will keep doing so. FANTASTIC!

Sent on 07/08/2012

Heather · Married on 06/23/2012

I would recommend The Camera Chick to anyone. I'm very pleased with the outcome of my pictures. I had the best time taking the pictures. I couldn't be any happier! I loved that the pictures came out unique and they captured a lot of moments!

Adrienne · Married on 06/22/2012

Working with The Camera Chick was one of the best decisions we could have made for our wedding. Sandy and Tim were so friendly and professional and really cared about us. They made sure to get every picture we wanted and our guests were raving about them. I would recommend The Camera Chick to anyone needs photography services and we will definetly be using them in the future.

Andrea · Married on 06/16/2012

Sandy and Tim were true professionals. They were very flexible the day of our wedding and made things easy going. Sandy even helped give some pointers when we didn't know how to cut the cake! All of our guests had great things to say, we couldn't be more pleased.

• Beth

Beth · Married on 06/08/2012

We LOVE The Camera Chick, Sandy and Tim are awesome and we felt like they were just apart of our crew the whole day. Like having your best friends capture your special day. We would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer. Cannot say enough great things about them!!!

Lizabeth · Married on 06/03/2012

Sandy, the camera chick and her husband are fantastic! I would recommend them abouve all else! If you are trying to decide which photographer to use please look no farther!!! Her quality is above all and her fun personality put you right at ease!

Laura · Married on 06/02/2012

Sandy and Tim are great! They have great ideas, will work with you on anything you want, help keep you on time, and your pictures will be gorgous!!! I can't say enough about how wonderful they are. You will never regret hiring them for your wedding and your pictures will be one thing that you will not have to worry about for your big day

Sent on 06/19/2012

Caitlin · Married on 05/25/2012

Sandy and Tim from the Camera Chick did the photography for my engagement shoot and my wedding ceremony/reception, and I could not be happier with the outcome of both!! They have great ideas for cute poses and backgrounds and they take a TON of pictures, then give you digital rights to all of them! It was really nice to have Sandy with the bridal party and Tim with the groom and groomsmen for pictures before the ceremony. I also used their photo booth at my reception, which was very popular among the guests. They supplied props and at the end of the night, we got a super cute scrapbook with print offs of everyone's photo booth sessions along with personal messages written by the guests in the pictures. All of this was for a very good price, and I plan on recommending the Camera Chick to all of my friends planning weddings from now on!

Sent on 06/12/2012

Justine · Married on 05/05/2012

The camera chick is amazing! They were professional and so friendly...my family just couldn't stop talking about great the team was. I recommend the camera chick to everyone.

Sent on 06/14/2012

Kristine · Married on 03/31/2012

Sandy and Tim were wonderful to work with. Their photos are amazing! We haven't received our complete disc yet as they are still working on them but they posted a preview on Facebook that was incredible and I'm so excited and thrilled to see the rest! I HIGHLY recommend The Camera Chick. The did a wonderful job on our engagement photos as well. Very creative and such a great team.

Sent on 04/25/2012

Kristine · Married on 03/31/2012

Sandy and Tim were amazing! They were so creative and fun to work with and they made us look incredible in the photos (which really is all you want!). I highly recommend The Camera Chick for any event. We are so happy with our wedding photos!

Sent on 01/17/2014

Rachel · Married on 03/10/2012

Sandy & Tim were AMAZING, before, during and after! Their combined creativity -- and the resulting still memories of our wedding day -- are pretty breathtaking ...

Cori · Married on 11/19/2011

From the time that my now husband and I met Sandy and Tim, we fell in love with them and knew we had to have them photograph our wedding. We actually never met them before we had an engagement shoot, and having that shoot was our best decision ever. We both instantly felt comfortable around them and their creativity for different photographs had us anxious to see our photos. When we received the photos from them, we knew that there was no one else we wanted with us on our special day. Their personality, professionalism, and amazing style are just a few reasons we used them. Now that I'm pregnant, I can't wait for our baby to be born so we can work with them again. If you use them, you will not be sorry. They are simply the best and on top of that, they are very affordable.

Sent on 01/19/2014

Dave · Married on 11/12/2011

Sandy and Tim were absolutely fantastic in every aspect!

We first met Sandy and Tim when interviewing wedding photographers based on a couple of highly recommended reviews from my friends who used them for their wedding. They were very professional, answered all our questions, and displayed samples of their work on their iPad. During our interview they mentioned they had backup equipment, and backup equipment for the backup equipment to ensure our day will be captured without any issues. They also were one of the few photographers we interviewed that offered to stay the entire day with us from morning until the party ended. The sample photo's were terrific! I recognized my old church in one of the samples and it looked much better than the church usually looks!!! I was very impressed and called them the very next day to reserve our date with them.

We had great communication throughout the entire wedding planning process. Sandy gave us a check list to go over when we put a deposit down to ensure we received all the photo's and people that we wanted were included in our photographs. It was very in-depth and was great for my (now wife) and I to look at to see what normally takes place during the course of a wedding. We picked out all the photo's that we wanted and sent Sandy some examples of styles that we liked (black and white / color / closeups etc.).

Included in our wedding photo's was an engagment photoshoot. We decided to go to our local park in downtown rochester. We love the fall time and wanted to get our engagment photo's taken when the leaves were all different colors. Sandy and Tim made taking photo's fun! When we received our engagement photo's we were thrilled with how they looked! Couldn't have asked for anything better! You can really tell that Sandy took a lot of time in editing the photographs to ensure we were pleased. They were perfect and we were really happy we had them booked for our wedding. We received our engagement photo's promptly and were given the discs with all the digital copies!

Sandy and Tim were very professional and went the extra mile to help us out on our special day. They even helped my mom getting dressed with her accessories since both my sisters were in the wedding party and were not home. They were with us at the grooms house, brides house, pre-ceremony, church ceremony, post ceremony park pictures, and the whole receiption. Everywhere we wanted to take photo's Sandy and Tim were very flexible to ensure we were happy!

We also decided to order the photobooth from the camera chick. It was a huge hit at our receiption. We even got both grandparents in the photobooth and they usually never leave their seats during a wedding. At the end of the night we were given copies of all photo's taken in a nice album and our guests had a chance to write us messages on the pages. This was really cool to have and I would definitely get it again.

The quality of the pictures were just unbelievably perfect! We could not be happier with how they turned out. A very good mix of black and white / color photographs which is what we asked for. We liked both styles. Sandy did a really great job of capturing the moment by getting great facial expressions right at the perfect moment. It seemed like they were always in the right place to get the perfect shot and they were so skilled that we never noticed any bright lights or cameras in everyone's face. It was just a great receiption and I have had friends and family members asking for the camera chick (Sandy and Tim) contact information.

Sandy and Tim are very talented and have awesome personalities to match. I would definitely recommend them for your wedding!

Sent on 02/08/2012
  • W

Bryan · Married on 11/05/2011

Wow!! Where do I begin here.....Well first let me say this, this is a rare review being done by the groom, not the bride. We all know when it comes to a wedding, the groom is interested in 3 things, the food, the bar, and the music. Period. Sad as it is, we all know thats true. I wasnt any different from most grooms until I met The Camera Chick in person. From the moment we had our first meeting with her, I KNEW she was the photographer for us. Professional, yet easy going. Confident, yet eager to listen to what you want on your special day. Out of all the vendors we choose for our day, The Camera Chick was by far our favorite. We looked forward to every moment we got to spend with them. It never felt like a vendor/client relationship, it felt like we were talking to friends. And that I believe is the highest compliment you can pay to any vendor, for any service.
    As most, we had never done this before. We had a few shots in mind that we knew we wanted, but other than that, we didnt know where to begin in what to ask for. Sandy helped us out tremendously. Whether it was suggesting shots for us to take, or just her natural talent, she always got every shot, every time. Her eye behind the camera knew just what shots to get and when to get them. Not something all photographers have.

One thing that stuck out for me, was her 2 person team of a male and female photogrpahers. As we all know, those ultra important shots of the bride getting ready for her big day are a must have. But to have someone shadowing the groom while he gets ready was something we would never have thought of....and let me tell you, now that all our pictures have come in, those are some of my true favorites. It was something different and unique, that helps me remember all the little things from our day that are easily forgotten.
    I could go on and on here, but I think you get the idea. The Camera Chick is clearly a cut above the rest. I would recommend her to anyone I knew, even if they didnt ask......and you know, if me and the new wife decide to have children, I will give you one guess who our first call will be to have family pictures taken. Like I said, in the end, I feel like I didnt work with a vendor, I felt like I made some new friends....and that is the greatest feeling in the world.

We couldnt be happier with everything. Our finished pictures are beautiful beyond words. Our new friends we made in the process are just the best and we feel like someone just filled our cups to the brim with awesome-sauce!!!!

Sent on 02/03/2012

Megan · Married on 11/05/2011

There are not enough words, smiles or hugs in the world to even begin to describe out experience with The Camera Chick. I found Sandy through another brides review on a different website. So I clicked on her link and fell in love with her style before I ever met her. Once we met The Camera Chick, Sandy and Tim, in person there was no doubt in my mind they would be perfect for us and our big day. I loved them right there. The super friendly, easy going, relaxed but professional vibe was spot on perfect. I left that meeting like a silly little school girl and couldn’t wait to work with them. Because the most important thing to me was our pictures hand down!!! I think my groom initially got sick of me expressing this, but once he met with Sandy and Tim it “clicked” with him too. It is through PICTURES that allows you to relieve your day over and over again and revisit those magical wonderful happy memories and makes you tear up all over again.

And that it what The Camera Chick’s pictures are. They are magical, whimsical, breathtaking and beautiful just like the person she is! Sandy and Tim are absolute dolls to work with and it isn’t like working with just a vendor, it is more like you get to hang out with your best friends all day and those people just happens to be taking some pictures. The Camera Chick never misses a beat; from those pictures that you knew you wanted (she has a check list in hand) to the ones that we never thought to ask for or capture-those are many of our favorites.

And to be able to work with both Sandy and Tim and have two people clicking away you get to see two different and wonderful perspectives. Some of my favorites are being able to see both of our reactions such as our “first look” or our ceremony and vows. Those candid shots of singling in on each others faces and reactions are so moving and it wouldn’t have been the same if the shot was straight on with just one photographer.

By far The Camera Chick was mine and my husband’s favorite vendor. I could not recommend them enough or sing their praises. Everyone has given us SO MANY compliments on our pictures and it just makes me smile and beam with pride. They are great people and great new friends. RUN don’t walk to The Camera Chick!

Sent on 02/05/2012

Kassia · Married on 10/29/2011

Fantastic!!! So happy with the camera chick !!!!

Angela · Married on 10/22/2011

Couldn't have wished for a better photographer!! On top of being amazingly perfect at what she does, she is one of the nicest sweetest people I have come to know. When we got our pictures back we both had tears in our eyes.... She brought our wedding back to life for us! Her work is OUTSTANDING!!!

Megan · Married on 10/01/2011

Sandy and her assistant Tim were awesome! They are so personable and friendly and really made us feel at ease on our wedding day. Sandy takes THE BEST candid and posed photos. She had a really good mix of the two in color and black and white. She was also unobtrusive and you didn't feeling like she was constantly snapping the camera. Compared friends' wedding photos there was definitely quality versus quantity. She took some of my most favorite photos of myself and my husband. I would absolutely without doubt recommend Sandy to anyone who was looking for a professional yet casual and fun photographer who takes the photos you would want on your wedding day.

Sent on 04/11/2012

Kara · Married on 09/30/2011

I LOVED the Camera Chick. Sandy does a great job and we could not have been happier with our wedding pictures!

Lori · Married on 09/24/2011

I tell everyone about the Camera Chick. The most amazing photographers ever! They not only have talent beyond belief, but Sandy and Tim are two of the nicest people I have ever met. If you want wedding photos you will enjoy forever, choose the only photographer in Michigan worth choosing...The Camera Chick is the best!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/09/2011
  • Kirsten

Kirsten · Married on 09/10/2011

We found Sandy and Tim through a recommendation on The Knot message boards, and are so happy we did. We knew from the first time we met her that she'd be a perfect fit for shooting our wedding. They included an engagement photo session, which let us get comfortable with their shooting style and working with them-- and they were so fun to shoot with. On the wedding day, everyone from The Camera Chick staff was amazing and made our day that much more memorable. We can't wait to work with them again for future milestones in our lives!

Sent on 10/01/2011