The Camera Chick Reviews

147 | Warren, MI

147 Reviews for The Camera Chick

• Danielle

Danielle · Married on 05/18/2013

Have nothing but wonderful words for sandy and Tim! They are so easy to work with and so fun to be around. Their photos always turn out so professional and beautiful that I have no doubt my wedding pictures will be amazing and everything I hoped and expected.

Sent on 05/25/2013

The Camera Chick is Awesome!! The Pictures we got are absolutely beautiful! She and Tim covered the entire wedding starting two hours prior to the ceremony up until the last hour of the reception. For the price she is a steal, two photographers, giving you full rights to all of your photos and lengthy event coverage. Sandy herself has a bubbly personality, very professional and willing to work with you.

Sent on 03/20/2013

Kelli · Married on 03/16/2013

Sandy and Tim were awesome! They had great ideas and made us feel so comfortable. Sandy was always available if I had questions or concerns. We discussed photo ideas and they met with us a few weeks before the wedding to iron out picture timing and locations. They were up for anything and we were able to be natural and have fun! It was so great to have them as our photographers. Our pictures are amazing! We highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/02/2013

Abbey · Married on 03/02/2013

The camera chick is absolutely amazing! Our photos are perfect, sandy and Tim are the perfect combination of professionalism and just awesome! :) they kept us on schedule without being pushy, and when we were falling behind, wanted to make sure we still got all the shots we were really looking for! I will recommend the camera chick to everyone I meet from this point on!

Sent on 03/18/2013

Abbey · Married on 03/02/2013

The Camera Chick is absolutely hands down the best photographer in metro Detroit!! She did my wedding and it was the best decision I could have made for that day (aside from the groom choice of course) ;) I recommend her to everyone!!

Lisa · Married on 12/01/2012

My husband and I were extremely impressed with the talent and professionalism of both Sandy and Tim, of the Camera Chick. From our initial visit, prior to our wedding day, Sandy and Tim answered all of our questions, gave us numerous examples of their work and communicated a very warm, friendly atmosphere that made us very comfortable in trusting our special day and memories to them.

The day of the wedding, they were on time, took charge of the situation, knew exactly what needed to be caught on film, with minimal instruction on my part, which was exactly what I wanted on an already stressful day. They were wonderful to work with. Many of my guests commented on their professionalism and friendliness.

Both Sandy and Tim are extremely creative, open to feedback and suggestions and above all, willing to put their all into making your wedding day exceptional for you.

I highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/31/2013

Tammy · Married on 11/17/2012

Sandy and Tim are incredible. They met us in Ann Arbor to do our engagement photos, which turned out great, and they were with us all day on our wedding day! Sandy and Tim are so easy to get along with and made us feel completely comfortable, which made having photos taken of us really easy and natural. They came up with some awesome creative shots and were really flexible to try whatever shots we had in mind. Also, we got all of our wedding photos back in less than 5 weeks, which was awesome! Thanks soooooo much for capturing our wedding day so wonderfully!

Sent on 01/28/2013

Angela · Married on 11/09/2012

Loved them!! So much fun to work with.. They made us feel so comfortable.. We were very satisfied with everything.. Would definitely use again in the future. :)

Jessica · Married on 11/02/2012

Sandy and Tim were absolutely wonderful. We're so glad we chose The Camera Chick for our wedding photography. They were easy to work with, flexible, great with the guests, and they do amazing work. We can't wait to see our photos. We know they'll be great!

Sent on 11/13/2012

Stephanie · Married on 10/07/2012

We could not have asked for a better experience for our wedding photography than we had with Sandy and Tim! They really made our day. They were fun to be around, very professional, and immediatley felt like old friends. They far exceeded our expectations and we are so happy to have had them be a part of our special day. THANK YOU!!!!

Sent on 10/17/2012

Marybeth · Married on 10/05/2012

Sandy and Tim were awsome! we met with 2 other photographers but as soon as we met with them we knew they were they ones for us. they are extremely creative and always took our ideas and made them work in the photography world. They responded to us immediatly and were able to meet right away according to our schedule. I got our meeting date mixed with a dj that we were meeting and showed up at there house a day early, i felt so dumb but they took us right in and did our consultation and made us feel very welcome. my husband was very concerned about timing for the pic and he didnt want to feel rushed so we kept moving up the time to start pic but they were very accompating. I really can not say enough about there attitudes they were excited and fun the whole time and really got the wedding party into taking pics in different posses. everyone loved them!! sandy had seek peeks up on FB 2 days after our wedding and they are gorgeous so I cant wait to see the rest!! Over all none of the photographers we met with or researched online measured up to there enthusiasum and love for what they do! I can not say enough about Sandy and Tim they are AMAZING and I would DEFINITLY recomend them to everyone!!!!! Definilty worth the money!!!!!!

Sent on 10/14/2012

Melissa · Married on 09/29/2012

I planned my entire wedding around their availability!!!! The. Best. Photographers. Ever!!!! They are super fun, very professional, extremely nice, very responsive, understanding and by far the most creative with their photos! I always recommend The camera Chick to everyone looking for photography!

Brittany · Married on 09/28/2012

As a micro-manager and perfectionist, I had a very hard time finding vendors for my wedding. But, when I met Sandy and Tim, it was a perfect match. Their styles and personality fit perfectly with mine and I knew I would not have to worry about my photography. They were very accommodating and put my picture hating husband at ease. I will go back The Camera Chick for as many years and occasions they will allow me to ;) I can not say Anouilh good things about my wedding pictures. Love them!!

Ashley · Married on 09/15/2012

The Camera Chick is *beyond words* amazing. Really, nothing I could write would do Sandy and Tim justice (but it's worth a shot). From the second we met the day of our engagement shoot, we felt 100% at ease. Any picture that I thought I wanted, they took, and the ideas they had ended up being about a million times better than my own and were my absolute favorites. The same day I posted my engagement pictures on Facebook, I had (no kidding) 5 people message me and ask who my photographer was. I was so excited to tell them about my fantastic experience with The Camera Chick.

Fast forward to our wedding day on 9/15, and it was beyond every expectation. Sandy made a miracle happen that I would never be able to thank her enough for. She was able to get my parents in a photo together without any awkwardness, and coming from a family with divorce, this is quite a feat. The pictures that both Sandy and Tim captured are priceless- from the father/daughter dance where my father was beaming with happiness, to a special moment getting ready/tearing up with my mother, to romantic photos in the woods with my now husband, I couldn't have dreamt for more. These are two people who have really found their calling in life and the photos are the proof.

The Camera Chick duo really goes above and beyond to make your day special- whether that is your engagement shoot, to your wedding day, to their photography with little ones (of course when we get to that point, I'll be booking the Camera Chick too). They are the photographers for one of my best friend's weddings next year, who after seeing our photos, booked with them even before meeting them in person. Long story short, just know that if you book with them you really will not have any regrets. The only problem that you will run into is not being able to pick your favorite photo that they took, and really, isn’t that the only issue you'd want? :)

Sent on 09/21/2012

Jennifer · Married on 09/07/2012

Sandy & Tim are absolutely AMAZING! They are very personable, know exactly what a bride and groom expect and want from their pictures. They also offer a video option, which is sooooo worth it!

Sent on 10/02/2012

Chelsea · Married on 08/31/2012

There is not a bad thing we could say about Sandy & Tim! They are such a great team and truly cater everything they can to your likes and needs, in order to make it your perfect day! They were recommended to us by a friend and we can definitely say we will be using them in the future as well as giving them awesome references to all of our friends! They arrive early in the day to be with the girls while they are getting ready and then Tim will split off to go and hang with the guys as they get ready... Such a great idea...I have seen their work in the last year while we waited for our day and I am anxiously and trying for patiently awaiting our pictures! For what they offer and what they provide, you will NOT find another photographer out there for the price... They are truly cream of the crop in the photography business! Oh and I cannot forget the photo booth! Truly a hit all night, my guests were lined up out the door until the last minute they were there (they even stayed until the line dwindled down to the last person)! So grateful that I received the recommendation for these two! :)

Chelsea & Steve Rhodey

Sent on 09/10/2012

Anna · Married on 08/24/2012

Everything about Sandy and Tim is wonderful! They are truly invaluable. They take great pictures and are so pleasant to be around on the big day!

Sent on 08/27/2012

Jennifer · Married on 08/11/2012

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! Loved everything!

Sent on 08/12/2012

Stephanie · Married on 08/10/2012

They are an amazing duo. Pictures were amazing!

Sent on 01/17/2014

Sandy and Tim were fabulous to work with on our wedding day. They are so relaxed throughout the day, taking all the different pictures never felt like a "hassle" or like it was taking too long. They are hilarious people, so friendly, and just comfortable to be around. Which is a definite plus, because that makes for a stress-free wedding day! I can't think of one photo we wanted that we didn't take, and our sneak peek is amazing. I would highly recommend The Camera Chick to anyone who needed a photographer for any life events!

Sent on 08/07/2012

Amazing service :) they were so great

Sent on 08/23/2012

Ashley · Married on 07/21/2012

My Husband and I cannot say enough kind words about Sandy and Tim. They are an amazing team! We were really impressed with their easy-going attitude and felt like we were old friends every time we worked with them. They were always around to capture the big moments and even there to help us figure out which layer of the cake to cut! I do not regret picking them one bit!

Sent on 07/25/2012

Angela · Married on 07/15/2012

Sandy and Tim helped create my wedding into a dream. She worked with me to conceal physical flaws and took shots that I requested, plus some! My wedding would not have been the same without the Camera Chick!

Sent on 07/30/2012

Kristie · Married on 07/14/2012

Sandy and Tim did an amazing job. They are both incredible at what they do, easily adapt into any circle of people and are quick to respond to any questions or concerns. This was easily one of the best wedding decisions we made. The work speaks for itself!

Sent on 07/15/2012

Jeremy · Married on 07/13/2012

I can't say enough great things about The Camera Chick; Sandy and Tim are complete naturals at what they do and they somehow manage to capture the moments in time that are completely priceless. During our wedding, they blended right into the background but were all over the important moments that we wanted captured. They're a complete BLAST to be around, which makes things insanely fun and brings out the natural side in everyone. Our wedding went off without a hitch and I can say with 100% confidence that it was due in part to not having to worry about the important moments of our wedding being captured. If you want a photographer that you don't need to worry about, then The Camera Chick needs to be your 1st choice!

Sent on 07/15/2012