The Camera Chick Reviews

147 | Warren, MI

147 Reviews for The Camera Chick

Rachel · Married on 11/02/2013

Best wedding pictures I have ever seen.. Couldn't have been happier with Sandy and Tim. They are wonderful people and were able to take care of my must haves and family photos and I didnt have to worry about a thing. I havent even seen all of my proofs but I am already very pleased with the select ones i have seen. I will be using Sandy for all my professional photos in the future. I was extremely happy. Sandy and Tim are very talented and good at what they do. Thank you so much guys!!!

Katlyn · Married on 10/26/2013

Sandy and Tim are great to work with and take amazing pictures! I will be using them for all photography in the future! :)

Sarah · Married on 10/25/2013

Sandy and Tim were amazing to work with! They were open to our ideas and made us feel comfortable the entire time. I would recommend them in a heartbeat!

Sent on 12/03/2013

Catherine · Married on 10/18/2013

Everything from start to finish was exactly what we wanted. Sandy and Tim were fun, energetic, professional and above all creative! I had nothing but faith and trust in their abilities and am so thankful they helped us capture our special day!

Sent on 11/20/2013

Nicole · Married on 10/05/2013

I wouldn't have wanted anyone else photographing our wedding. =)

• User3120307 · 2+ years ago

The Camera Chick (Sandy) and Tim are so fun to be around and great to work with. They are up for whatever and they are ready to suggest places to take pics if necessary. I would use them to document every event of my life. :)

• Jodie

Jodie · Married on 09/21/2013

Sandy and Tim were amazing! Their talent is incredible. Our pictures look like they belong in a magazine! Sandy and Tim listened to every request I had too. I just love their work!

Sent on 12/02/2013

Taylor · Married on 09/20/2013

Call it an act of faith, but my husband and I chose our photographer based solely on online reviews and comments. I'm so glad that we found Sandy! She and her associate Tim are very kind, funny, and most importantly personable. They both do a fantastic job at making you feel very comfortable as well as enjoy the day. We were very happy with Sandy and Tim and would recommend their services again and again!

Kim · Married on 09/14/2013

By far the best team around. They are friendly, easy going and professional all in one. They fit in with our family and friends like they have known us forever! I would not recomnend anyone else but the Camera Chick team! First class all the way!

Lauren · Married on 08/24/2013

I really can't say enough good things about the Camera Chick, Sandy and Tim are fantastic.

When I got engaged I agonized over which photographer to book. It was my #1 priority because I knew I would be displaying the photos everywhere, and I was determined to find the best. After researching tons of photographers in the Detroit area, my fiancé and I met with Sandy and immediately hit it off.

We loved our engagement photos - Sandy and Tim are so much fun they put you at ease in front of the camera, and have plenty of ideas for poses that aren't totally ridiculous. I got a lot of complements on the photos, and it was great practice for the wedding. :)

Sandy was always incredibly responsive throughout the whole process (which is helpful when you're juggling a bunch of to-dos while wedding planning) and flexible. When the day of the wedding our schedule changed, Sandy and Tim worked with it and still got wonderful photos in a condensed timeframe.

I absolutely LOVE our wedding photos. They are perfect- It's hard to choose which ones to frame there are so many great ones! Sandy and Tim are able to capture those special, important moments perfectly. The photos make me smile every time I look at them. Worth every penny!

Sent on 12/01/2013

Terri · event on: 08/19/2013

The Camera Chick (Sandy & Tim), amazing!! It was very hard to decide from the 500 plus photos they took for my granddaughters birthday pictures!! We have gone to them numerous times for Easter pictures, Christmas pictures, birthdays, and my Sons bridal shower and his wedding!!
    There is not one bad photo!! And they are the kind of people you could hang out with outside of your venue!! They are genuine and really care and go above and beyond for whatever event they may be doing for you!!
    I wouldn't go anywhere else!!

Sent on 01/18/2014

Heather · Married on 08/16/2013

I highly recommend the camera chick!! Sandy and Tim did an amazing job they were on time, very professional, polite, funny and just overall awesome people and our pictures look amazing they caught all our special moments!

Sent on 08/20/2013

Jessica · Married on 08/10/2013

Sandy and Tim are absolutely phenomenal! They are a blast to work with, kept us smiling and were able to capture everything in a professional and creative manner! Sandy was prompt in responding to emails and willing to recreate any ideas we had. Our guests loved them, our wedding party loved them and we loved them! We loved the sneak peek and can't wait to see the rest of the pictures! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/15/2013

Working with Sandy and Tim was one of the best choices I made for my wedding day! They're personalities matched mine and my husbands perfectly and they were an absolute blast to work with. Sandy took the time to make sure I got all the photo's I wanted and they both used their creative styles to capture additional amazing photos. They were incredibly fair in price as well. I will definatly be reccommending them to others.

Sent on 08/20/2013

Lilian · Married on 08/02/2013

I love that Sandy and Tim are very creative with pictures.They did such a great job. They are not only professionals but also a fun couple. We couldn't be happier with our wedding pictures.

Dawn · Married on 07/20/2013

The camera chick was awesome! They were very friendly and made everyone feel comfortable! She understood what we wanted and did a great job!

Jessica · Married on 07/13/2013

Sandy and Tim were great! Couldn't ask for a better team to photograph my wedding.

Sent on 08/07/2013

Candice · Married on 07/05/2013

Camera Chick is OUTSTANDING! Sandy and Tim are both AMAZING photographers! They were professional, creative and easy to work with on my wedding day. Their willingness to travel from Michigan to Chicago to shoot my wedding and explore new areas/venues, really shows their talent! I would recommend Camera Chick to all friends and family!

Sarah · Married on 06/29/2013

Sandy and Tim are amazing and I wouldn't have asked for anyone else. My pictures came out amazing and they worked with everyone, every step of the way. Sandy has an amazing eye for photography. Love these two and can't wait to hire them again!

Kali · Married on 06/28/2013

The Camera Chick is an amazing photography company! Not only were Sandy & Tim very professional, they were also very personable and fun to work with! Our photos have turned out great, and we are thrilled with our video recap. We would highly recommend (already have) The Camera Chick to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 08/19/2013

Greg · Married on 06/28/2013

Sandy and Tim are amazing!!! You will not be disappointed! I would also highly recommend the wedding day video! Being a guy, I did not think that the video was necessary, very glad my wife was persistent on having it!

Sent on 01/17/2014

The best! She is very professional, accomadating and artistic.

Erin · Married on 06/08/2013

Sandy & Tim were phenomenal! I got so many compliments from my guests about how professional & friendly they were. I cannot WAIT to see the rest of the pictures!

Sent on 06/19/2013

Hope · Married on 05/26/2013

We cannot say enough good things about The Camera Chick team. We met Sandy and Tim on our wedding day and within minutes, they felt like old friends hanging out while taking photographs. They scouted out the location prior to the wedding to direct us on the best shots after the ceremony, were very organized and made great suggestions. Sandy was always prompt in all communication and made certain she knew what shots were most important to us. We could tell she LOVES what she does, as she was genuinely excited to be part of our day. We got a sneak peek of some of the shots and cannot wait to see the rest when editing is complete...as well as see the video! If you are thinking about booking this photographer, do it ASAP...you will NOT regret it!

Sent on 05/30/2013

Ashley · Married on 05/25/2013

Sandy and Tim from the Camera Chick were absolutely amazing wedding vendors! We booked our wedding date partially based on their availability! Not only were they great photographers, they went well beyond their respective tasks. I had no idea how to even begin to schedule the day of activities and Sandy was a huge help! She helped with the boutineers, she advised on how to cut the cake, she did it all! Tim did the same for my groom and his groomsmen! The Camera Chick captured some absolutely stunning and special moments of our wedding day that I'm not sure any other photographer team would have captured. Sandy knew when I wasn't going to like how my hair or my arm looked in a photo - and they even apologized for asking us to do a beautiful couple shoot during the sunset right after dinner. Those are some of our favorite shots! I would also highly recommend reserving the photo booth! They have some amazing props and our guests had a blast! The book we recieved was way over the top and the perfect keepsake from our guests and the Camera Chick team! I also have to include how amazingly personable Sandy, Tim, and the entire Camera Chick staff is. They really felt like a part of the family - I know they have recieved Facebook requests from numerous guests at our wedding and eveyone loved them. I would highly recommend booking the Camera Chick for your next wedding or event!

Sent on 10/01/2013