The Cakerie Reviews

10 | Birmingham, AL

10 Reviews for The Cakerie

Madison · Married on 11/12/2016

I showed them a few pictures of what I had in mind and they created the most beautiful and perfect wedding cake! If I got married again, I would call them!

Sent on 12/20/2016

These ladies were the BEST!! I recommend them for your wedding.

Mary · Married on 09/26/2015

The Cakerie was excellent to work with. From the first meeting and to the many emails in between Lexi and her staff were wuick with their responses and helpful in creating the design for our wedding day! The cakes turned out better than we imagined and our guest are still complimenting them to this day!

The Cakerie's reply:

We love hearing such positive feedback! Thank you so much, and we were honored to be a small part of your big celebration!

Stunning work. Very accommodating. Delicious cakes. Nothing like them anywhere around. I wouldn't go anywhere else ever again- The Cakerie is the only place we order our cakes and deserts!

Connie · event on: 08/24/2015

We use The Cakerie for all our family events. The cake is so delicious (we have tried several flavors and they have all been fabulous!) and gorgeous every time! Their creative designs are amazing and they execute them flawlessly. My mom loves butterflies and her cake had hand-made and hand-painted sugar butterflies that were just beautiful. My mom thought it was so fantastic! We've had many wonderful birthday and anniversary cakes from here and they never disappoint! I highly recommend them:)

Sent on 01/11/2016

Leigha · Married on 06/19/2015

Our wedding cakes (bride & groom's) were absolutely beautiful, tasted amazing, and looked EXACTLY like the picture I gave her that I wanted it to look like (may have even looked better than the picture!). I highly recommend using Lexi to make your wedding cakes.

The Cakerie's reply:

Thank you for the sweet words! We loved being a part of your big day! It was a pleasure working with the both of you!

Larisa · Married on 05/16/2015

Our cakes were perfect! They were beautiful and delicious. The Cakerie was amazing to work with. They made the experience fun while being very professional. I cannot rate them highly enough.

Sent on 01/20/2016

The Cakerie's reply:

Thank you so much Larisa! We loved working with you all, and we can't thank you enough for the kind words!

Meghan · Married on 03/28/2015

Our cake more than exceeded my husband and I's expectations. We knew it was going to be absolutely delicious having had a tasting prior, but the final product was STUNNING!

I didn't want to eat it because it was so pretty, but that's what pictures are for and like I said.. it was delicious!

Lexi is so sweet and made it difficult to choose a flavor out of the yummy options at our tasting. My husband isn't a big cake person, but we both love lemon and when he took a bite of the lemon-lavender... his face said it all and we definitely had a winner!

They will do anything and everything to make sure you have the perfect cake for whatever event you need an oh so special cake for!

Sent on 01/14/2016

The Cakerie's reply:

Thank you so much Meghan! Your wedding will always hold a special place in our heart as being our FIRST wedding cake! It was such an honor being a part of your big day. We will cherish it always.

Anna · Married on 11/01/2014

My wedding cakes were a dream. I opted to go with three mini cakes, each a different flavor. Not only were they each exquisitely designed, but they were also DELICIOUS! I had multiple guests at my wedding tell me that they were hands down the best cakes they had ever tasted. The ladies at The Cakerie are truly masters at what they do.

Sent on 01/20/2016

The Cakerie's reply:

Thank you so much Anna! You both were such a joy to work with for your wedding. We really appreciate the kind words and praises!

LC · Married on 05/02/2009

My husband & I were married years before The Cakerie was open but as an anniversary surprise he had them recreate the top of our wedding cake (our original top was accidentally thrown out before our first anniversary). It was even more beautiful than our actual wedding cake! The sugar flowers they create are exquisite! The cake tasted delicious, looked beautiful and I was in tears. I only wish they had been in business sooner so our original cake could have come from them. Very talented ladies!

Sent on 01/11/2016