Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

430 Reviews for The Cake Zone - Rated top 3 Florida's Best Bakeries

Groom's Cake (4)
Local (4)
Dessert Buffet (2)
Organic (2)

The Cake Zone is the epitome of a great wedding vendor. They were patient and listened to what I wanted and my vision, they recommended what they thought would be best and then they produced a wonderful product. I started with a photo of something I liked and they were able to recreate a better version, a work of art. When I saw our Wedding Cake I was speechless, it was so gorgeous. It tasted wonderful, as well, light and sweet with delicious flavor. We highly recommend the Cake Zone to anyone looking to have a flawlessly beautiful cake in design and taste.

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/17/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes

The cake zone was really amazing! we did our tasting and just fell in love with not only the work but also the taste. The cake turned out beautifully and we were so happy! We hope to work with them again in the future

Profile Picture Halima, 10/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Cake Zone did a beautiful job on our wedding cake and dessert bar! We had mini cupcakes, a custom cake and cake shots (THAT WERE AMAZING!) We gave them photos of what we wanted for our cake and they made it exactly how we wanted. The cake tasted amazing and was very moist! We can't thank them enough! Thank you for being apart of our special day!

Profile Picture Anna, 10/7/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands

Alla is THE BEST. Do not waste time looking at any other vendor for your cake. Alla is not only an amazing and talented pastry chef but she is also so sweet and friendly and will make the process so much better for you. After our first meeting for the cake tasting flavors I left in so much PEACE because I knew that she would not only design something beautiful but it would also taste AMAZING.
I wanted something vintage and she gave me exactly what I had imagined and more. When I walked in to the reception room the first thing I saw was the cake and I was SOOO BLOWN away by it... my guests said it was the most beautiful cake they have ever seen and the tastiest. We picked vanilla almond cake with raspberry and white chocolate layers and also some tiers were red velvet and cream cheese frosting. I highly recommend this vendor.

Profile Picture Carla, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

One word, delicious!! Seriously best wedding cake I’ve ever had. If you’re looking for quality taste and a beautiful design look no further. I will say that they are a bit pricey but there are ways to bring the cost down by not getting too much detail on the cake, plus they’re worth it. The cake wasn’t dry and the frosting was fresh and so much flavor. I couldn’t of asked for a better cake and we got so many compliments!

Profile Picture Yaleizya, 9/3/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Cake Stands, Custom Design

An amazing and unique cake! Alla and her staff made a perfect and beautiful sand castle for our beach wedding! Not to mention the most delicious cake ever!!

Profile Picture Chris, 8/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake turned out exactly as we'd envisioned!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake was DELICIOUS and just stunning. Alla is an artist. We weren't sure exactly what we wanted but she was able to combine all our random ideas to make the most beautiful cake ever. Such a please to work with. We would highly recommend The Cake Zone.

Profile Picture Kristina, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was absolutely stunning! Not only did Alla create a gorgeous masterpiece for us, but it was DELICIOUS, too! Guests have been raving about it non-stop!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The cake presentation was gorgeous AND the taste was to die for! By far, the best wedding cake I've ever tasted!

Profile Picture TANYA, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Everything provided by Alla and The Cake Zone was super delicious, gorgeous, exactly as I wanted and well presented. The delivery was done in a timely fashion and I really loved the layout of everything. The only thing I can say is that I had to supply the ribbon and starfish to decorate things, but that wasn't really a big deal.

Profile Picture Pamela, 6/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The most beautiful and best tasting cake in the world!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
4.3

We used The Cake Zone for our wedding and we were not disappointed! The cake was beautiful and delicious! We ordered our topper separately, and at the end of the night completely forgot to get it. They took the time to deliver it to our house when it was convenient for us. Would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Alla - what can we say? The cake was beyond our imagination and expectations. You rock! You were an absolute pleasure to work with and handled all of our changes/revisions with grace and aplomb. We love you! Everyone commented not only on how gorgeous the cake was but on how delicious it was. One of my co-workers continues to talk about it at work and tell everyone it was the best part of the wedding. We will be forever grateful for you artistry. And the tipsy cakes were a huge hit with our out of town guests. Didn't hurt that I mentioned they were in every Emmy gift back in LA! We look forward to our friends and family utilizing your talents. Don't change a thing!

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The cake zone was very easy to work with and helped us design our dream cake. Our cake was so beautiful it was a shame we had to cut into it! Almost 3 months later and our guests still talk about how beautiful it was and how amazing it tasted. The cake zone was definitely more expensive than the other places we looked at but they are expensive for a reason, They are the best!

Profile Picture Courtney, 5/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Thank you! The cake was perfect.

Profile Picture Jordan , 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

THE BEST PERIOD. The Cake Zone was recommended to us by a friend who was using them. We met with Alla and tasted a selection of items we requested to try along with icing, all of course delicious.

We were also told that we had to try the tipsy cakes. The Alcohol infused cakes were incredible and we had to have them at our rehearsal dinner.

Alla was able to create a cake according to our wishes, that we LOVE and can't stop eating. She truly is amazing at what she does and everyone must consider the tipsy cakes as well!

Profile Picture Erin, 4/22/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cake Stands, Cake Toppers, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

The cake was a HUGE hit at our wedding...and the tipsy cakes were amazing- but beware, TSA will confiscate them at the airport so if your guests are flying, be sure to tell them to enjoy before they hit the airport!

Profile Picture joanna, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Alla created the most amazing (looking AND tasting) cake for our beach-side wedding! She went above and beyond to incorporate every little detail of our wedding into our cake. Everyone is still talking about how beautiful it turned out! Also, I highly recommend her Tipsy Cakes – they are the perfect favor for guests of any party! Thank you, Alla!!!!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had an amazing and easy experience with the Ckae Zone! They made the process very simple and fun! I highly recommend to everyone! 5/5 stars!

Profile Picture Alexandria, 4/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The Cake Zone experience was like no other. I had a bad experience at another cake vendor and was very discouraged. When I arrive at the Cake Zone for my tasting I was blown away!! The cakes are like nothing less than perfect! My husband and I explained our vision and they nailed it. It was even better than I ever expected! Not only was the cake absolutely stunning it tasted amazing as well! Thank you so much Cake Zone!!!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Alla's creation was visually stunning, but more importantly, so delicious. The detail on our gold castle cake was amazing! The cake tasting was a lot of fun, and Alla had great advice on which cake and frosting flavors to combine. We could not have hoped for anything better.

Profile Picture Suzanne, 3/25/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands, Cakes, Organic

Alla is a artist! My only requirement was that the cake be delicious, but it was also blow-me-away beautiful! It felt like a crime to cut into it. If she tells you to get the raspberry, then get the raspberry. It will ruin you for raspberry frosting for the rest of your life, but it's worth it.

Profile Picture Leah, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

IF YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED IN SARASOTA YOU MUST HIRE THE CAKE ZONE!!! Alla creates the most stunning cakes, and can make anything you desire. Her cakes are also the most delicious you will ever taste, and as a health-conscious bride, I really appreciated that all of her ingredients were natural. We had the white almond cake with raspberry cream, and no artificial colors or flavors were used at all. The cake zone has it all: the taste, the looks, and the natural ingredients.

Profile Picture Mandana, 3/18/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Alla was wonderful from start to finish! When going to other tastings I felt that we were an inconvenience to them and they had not prepared at all for us. As soon as we got to The Cake Zone we were greeted by Alla and she was very prepared. She had already printed out all of the notes of our correspondence of things I liked. She was extremely prepared and detailed. The cake was delicious as well as the aesthetic design. I would highly recommend Alla for your special day! We ended up using Alla (who was higher priced then the other competitors) but was WELL worth it! You pay for quality and she is QUALITY! Our guests raved about the cake and we are so thankful we chose her!

Profile Picture Cecilia, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews