The Cake Guys Reviews

803 | Duncanville, TX

803 Reviews for The Cake Guys

• X

Xuan · Married on 03/08/2014

The Cake Guys' staff were very professional and helpful during the consultation appt. I had a picture I used for inspiration and they made it look even more beautiful than I imagined it would be. Chad was especially sweet and came to the rescue when I had issues with my vendor for a suspended cake table. He let us use this rotating cake stand that awed all the guest. We chose red velvet and the white cake with strawberry cream. Everyone told me how good and moist the cake was. I would highly recommend this place and will use them for future events!!!!!

Sent on 05/13/2014

Courtney · Married on 02/22/2014

My husband and I worked with The Cake Guys for our wedding cake and groom's cake. Chad was absolutely amazing to work with. He was soooooo responsive and helpful with every detail. The cakes were incredibly beautiful and sooooo delicious. They were perfect. I could not have dreamt of more beautiful cakes. I will absolutely work with them in the future. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/06/2014

Sherri · Married on 02/22/2014

You can spend all of your time travelling around to bakeries like we did but I guarantee you will hire The Cake Guys to make your cake. They absolutely have the besting tasting cake around. We have had many guests tell us it was the best wedding cake they have had. We did one of the Sweet Inspiration packages which provides a lot of cake for an exceptional value. Both the bride's cake as well as the grooms cake was beautiful.

Sent on 03/06/2014

Danielle · Married on 02/22/2014

BEST CAKE EVER!! We used the cake guys for our wedding and grooms cake and it was so good. SO many people said it was the best cake they ever had. It was moist and just as great as the samples.

Sent on 03/11/2014

Amanda · Married on 02/22/2014

The cake guys were flexible and the cake was delicious! Everyone mentioned how delicious the cake was both the grooms and brides. I also loved the disconnects they offered!

Sent on 07/27/2014

I couldn't have been happier with my cake. Not only was it amazingly delicious but it was absolutely breath taking when I saw it for the first time when entering my reception. I would definitely use them in the future for all my cake needs.

Sent on 03/18/2014

Lexi · Married on 02/01/2014

THIS WAS THE BEST CAKE OF MY LIFE!!!!!!! We were beyond thrilled with The Cake Guys. We literally had guests calling and asking where we got our cakes (both Grooms and Brides) saying it was the best cake they had ever tasted. Not only did they taste amazing THEY WERE GORGEOUS!!!!!!! This is the ONLY place to go for your cakes! Unbelievable!!! Thank you so much Cake Guys!!

Sent on 02/13/2014

Rebecca · Married on 02/01/2014

The Cake Guys are AMAZING! Not only did they make sure that my bridal cake turned out GORGEOUS, but Edward took the time to go over every detail of my Husband's Xbox cake to make sure it was exactly what he wanted and even suggested we add a few of his favorite games to it (which turned out INCREDIBLE)!!! These guys make it a point to create the perfect cakes for their clients and the effort they put towards making sure the bride and groom are happy is SO evident. If I could change one thing about my experience with them it would be - absolutely nothing! :) I cannot recommend The Cake Guys enough!

Sent on 02/13/2014

When budgeting for a wedding cake, my husband and I decided that we wanted a simple cake - but, it MUST taste good. We received recommendations from several friends, and tasted cakes from four bakeries in Dallas. A colleague recommended Cake Guys - I researched the pricing online, specifically for the cake packages. I was hesitant of having a "standard" cake - I didn't want anything elaborate, but didn't want a cookie cutter cake either. All of my worries dissolved after our tasting appointment - the team was very professional and helpful, the cake was delicious, the pricing was favorable, and the team was more flexible with our cake than I'd initially feared. Our actual wedding cake was perfect - the cake was beautiful and absolutely delicious. We had so many compliments on the appearance and taste. We had so many phenomenal vendors that delivered high-quality service and results, but Cake Guys was one of our best. Great value - great product - great service. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/05/2014

The Cake Guys are the best in their industry. My cake was absolutely beautiful, and it tasted better than any other I have had. Use the Cake Guys if you love cake!!

Sent on 01/21/2014

Jen · Married on 01/11/2014

We had a great experience with The Cake Guys. We chose The Cake Guys after reading other reviews and researching their websites. The website was very comprehensive and offered a lot of money saving coupons. The tasting selection was amazing and we were given very generous portions to try. The sample cakes were moist/delicious and there were so many different icing options to choose from. The lady at the store was helpful to make sure we picked the perfect flavors and the right package for the best price. After the in-store tasting, we dealt with the vendor mainly through emails and phone calls. All our emails were promptly answered. All the staff we dealt with were very friendly and helpful. On our wedding day, the cakes were delivered and set up two hours before the ceremony. We had so many compliments about how beautiful and delicious our cakes were. Thank you so much The Cake Guys for designing our cakes exactly how we envisioned.

Sent on 02/17/2014

Mondana · Married on 01/04/2014

The cake was beautiful, delicious and designed per my specification! It was so eye catching and out of this world dreamy... I felt like a princess! Thank you for doing an amazing job and will definitely recommend you to others!

Sent on 01/07/2014

Meredith · Married on 01/04/2014

The Cake Guys were absolutely fabulous! My groom and I sampled many other cakes in the DFW area and have been to to many other weddings, and none of the cakes hold a candle to the delicious cakes from the Cake Guys. I have been married almost one month, and every day I am tempted by that top layer of cake in my freezer! We received so many compliments about the cake, and have had several people who will be ordering cakes from them for their own events in the near future!

Not only are these cakes the best I have ever tasted, but the Cake Guys are fantastic at design as well. I brought in pictures of what I wanted both the bride's and the groom's cakes to look like, and on the wedding day I was not disappointed. They were willing to work with us to make both designs exactly like we dreamed.

My one complaint is that they closed their Dallas storefront and I can no longer get cake slices at happy hour!

Sent on 01/30/2014

Brittany · Married on 01/04/2014

When searching for cake vendors for our wedding, we came upon the Cake Guys. Their website says not to go to them first because they are so wonderful. However, I didn't listen and went to them first and tried others after. NOTHING compared to their cake. It was so moist and fresh. There has never been a cake that I have ever tasted that was this good. We HAD to have them for our wedding. They we so nice and willing to work with our budget. Communication was fast and easy, as well. I couldn't have had a better cake! It was perfect!

Sent on 02/09/2014

Ryan · Married on 01/04/2014

The Cake Guy's make the best tasting cakes!! They did an awesome job with our wedding cakes! Everyone couldn't stop talking about them!! I would defiantly use them again!!!

Sent on 04/16/2014

We had them make our Wedding cake. We have shopped around prior to meeting with them. They won our business with not only the flavors of the cake, but the quality of the sponge they used and icing also. While we were sitting there during our tasting their amazing cake artist drew up our cakes we were looking at. They were the only people ever to do this with such skill and accuracy. I commend everyone on their staff for making our cakes. They were by far the best deal. Our DJ's who do weddings weekly said this was the best cake they have ever seen and tasted. not only that but, we had people after the wedding texting and facebooking, asking for more cake! Thank you Cake Guys!!! you helped make our wedding a success

Sent on 01/06/2014

Melanie · Married on 12/22/2013

Our wedding cakes were absolutely perfect in every way. They were gorgeous and they tasted amazing. My now brother-in-law said he had 6 pieces of cake at the wedding because it was so good. We had no complaints about the cake at all, everyone loved it, and wanted more.

Sent on 03/10/2014

Kimm · Married on 12/14/2013

Order extra cake to have ready in the back to already be sliced and ready to hand out as soon as you cut the cake. This was what we did and it was great. Everyone said how wonderful it was to get cake so quickly.

Sent on 01/02/2014

Candice · Married on 12/14/2013

The wedding cake and grooms cake that the Cake Guys did for our wedding were absolutely gorgeous and delicious! Thank you for providing such perfect cakes for our special day!

Sent on 05/14/2014
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 12/07/2013

We went with the Cake Guys because we had their cake at another wedding and it was divine! We went with the sweet inspiration packages and it was well worth the price! Our guests raved about how amazing the cake was and I was so pleased with how beautiful they looked as well. Our wedding was during the worst ice storm the DFW area has seen in a while. But our cakes made it in time and were perfect despite the nasty weather outside. Thank you for everything your team did to make our day perfect as Mr. & Mrs. We won't forget it!

Sent on 12/17/2013

April · Married on 12/07/2013

I must admit I immediately fell in love with the cake from the Cake Guys, I had several cake tastings for my wedding, but Cake Guys was the best!! The staff was very friendly and helpful and my cake as well as the groom's cake were beautiful. My husband is from Louisiana and we were having a hard time deciding on a design for his cake, but that was no problem for the Cake Guys. With their help and creative ideas, my husband's cake was in the shape of the state of Lousiana with an edible map on top. It was gorgeous!! I ordered a cake for my birthday prior to my wedding and everyone was asking where I ordered my cake. I received several compliments on the strawberry, the wedding white, and the red velvet cake and after the reception.

Sent on 06/03/2014

Mari · Married on 11/23/2013

We LOVED are cake it was awesome and a very good quality cake.

Sent on 12/03/2013

Veronica · Married on 11/16/2013

The Cake Guys did an amazing job on our cake! They were prompt with all our inquiries and were flexible in adjusting our wedding cake package. The cake size guidelines on their site were very accurate. The fake cakes looked as good as the real ones and no one could tell the difference. I will be coming to them again for all my cake needs!

Sent on 11/27/2013

The best looking and tasting cake ever !!!!!!!!!!
    I had people asking me a week later if I still had some cake because it was soooo good .

Sent on 12/08/2013

Ashley · Married on 11/15/2013

Love the Cake Guys! I have a gluten allergy, and they were extremely flexible with the ingredients!

Sent on 12/08/2013