The Cake Guys Reviews

The Cake Guys 6
The Cake Guys 7
  • Haley

Haley · Married on 03/23/2019

Tha Cake Guys were so easy to work with and made my wedding day less stressful. The cakes they created were beautiful and delicious. I am so glad my fiance convinced me to go all the way to the metroplex for our wedding cake!

Sent on 11/05/2012
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 01/19/2019

Beautiful and delicious!

The Cake Guys were amazing! From our initial tasting with them, to the night of our wedding, everything was great! At our tasting, we tried so many different flavors that it was so hard to choose which ones we wanted - they were ALL delicious! We ended up coming up with the perfect compromise for shape of our cake when we just couldn't decide and it came out more perfect than I could imagine. They talked us through each step of the process, going through all of the options for decorating and colors, etc. to find out exactly what we wanted. Their communication was great and our cake looked beautiful and tasted even better (if that's even possible) - all of our guests loved it! I cannot wait to taste the top layer on our one year anniversary and would 10/10 recommend them for all your wedding cake needs! It was just perfect!

Sent on 05/30/2019
    The Cake Guys 8
    The Cake Guys 9
    The Cake Guys 10
    The Cake Guys 11
  • Jessica

Jessica Deleo · Married on 11/04/2018

Best cake I’ve ever had!

The cake guys made all my cake dreams come true! Edward is absolutely amazing and so fun to work with! We have since used him two more times for my son and nephews birthdays! I’m not a huge cake fan, but our cake was so incredible and literally melted in my mouth. We chose a different flavor for every layer and our guests are still raving about the cake! I’m already counting down the days until we can dig in to our cake topper! 😂 Definitely recommend them ten times over!

Sent on 12/20/2018
    The Cake Guys 12
    The Cake Guys 13
    The Cake Guys 14
    The Cake Guys 15
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 09/22/2018

The Cake Guys are the best!

I went to a wedding 15 years ago and wrote down the name of the cake vendor just in case I ever got married and when we got engaged the first place we looked for cakes were with The Cake Guys! Their cakes were not only delicious, but they were so so beautiful! The design process was so easy and we got exactly what we wanted. The cakes were on time and even when I had a minor freak out about the delivery time a few days before, Edward was super sweet and helped calm me down. Also they offered a military discount as well as a cash discount so their cakes ended up being very affordable! Please use The Cake Guys you will never regret it!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Cynthia · Married on 03/03/2018

The process for designing and ordering my cake was a breeze. Their website is awesome...just make sure to READ! Their cakes are definitely worth the price- beautiful and DELICIOUS! All of my guests were in awe!

Sent on 03/16/2018

Chad · Married on 05/13/2017

Couldn't have asked for better service or a tastier cake. This is a top notch organization that was great to work with and clearly takes care of their customers.

Sent on 08/15/2017

mike · Married on 05/12/2017

Excellent!!! Keep up the great work!

Sent on 12/24/2016

Angelica · Married on 03/10/2017

Absolutely amazing! Our wedding cake and grooms cake were exactly what we envision. Just absolutely perfect and delicious. We received so many compliments and couldn't have been happier. Thank you Cake Guys, you're the best!

Sent on 03/23/2017

Jan · Married on 02/11/2017

You have a wide selection to choose from in both wedding and groom's cakes. Some cakes are beautiful, but do not taste good. Not worth the Cake Guys, their cakes are both delicious, moist and beautiful!

They also offer Package Deals with discounts which is really nice when budgeting for your wedding. The cakes were delivered with no issues, set up professionally and looked beautiful.

They also provided the appropriate packaging to freeze the top layer of the wedding cake for the couple's first year anniversary.

Very professional from the first appointment until the actual date.

We highly recommend them chose the Gold Package. Final price includes discount.

Sent on 02/15/2017

Tanya · Married on 12/03/2016

My daughter's wedding was over a month ago and the guests are still talking about the cake!! Both the bride's and groom's cakes were out of this world beautiful and delicious...they were fresh and moist. Simply decadent...would use this vendor again, many times over!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Liz · Married on 11/12/2016

Not only was the wedding cake beautiful and exactly as we had designed, it was delicious!
    The staff was easy and kind to work with and delivered the cake as scheduled. Everything was perfect.
    The cost of the cake was very reasonable. I will absolutely order again from the Cake Guys.

Sent on 11/15/2013

Jean · Married on 10/29/2016

Beautiful cake. Delicious. Our guests could not stop talking about the cakes. Almost as many compliments on the cake as how beautiful the bride was.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Lori · Married on 10/22/2016

"Simply stunning and delicious!" From the first consult and tasting with Chad, we knew our daughter's wedding cake would be amazing and in good hands! Chad was so nice and easy to work with. He really listened and let our daughter's vision shine. The cake tasting was awesome....and I couldn't believe how delicious everything was! The hardest part of this process was deciding on which wonderful flavor to choose! I was so impressed....that as we were designing the cake, Chad was sketching a full design...truly an artist. Edward is the detail King! Our cake had an intricate lace design to match our daughter's veil. It was perfection. I couldn't believe the attention to detail....really beautiful!! So happy we choose The Cake Guys! They surpassed our expectations...beautiful and delicious!

Sent on 10/25/2016
  • Sandra

Sandra · Married on 09/17/2016

The Cake Guys delivered absolute perfection. There is simply no other way to go when ordering your wedding cake. Chad and Edward responded to every email and text, dealt with all of my wedding anxiety with ease and delivered such a glamorous delicious cake I am still dreaming of it months later. I am so very happy and pleased with their work. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Stephanie · Married on 08/12/2016

The cake was fantastic! It's been about 5 days, and I'm still craving the taste of it. They worked with me and my husband to get exactly the look we wanted. They estimated a really good serving size for the amount of guests we told them--I was surprised! Super professional. I would go back to them/recommend to anyone I know. They are the BEST!!!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Natally · Married on 06/25/2016

So professional! And made our cake look amazing! I recommend this place to anyone who wants a perfect cake because they don't do anything less than that! Affordable, delicious (we got raspberry and strawberry) and BEAUTIFUL!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Melinda · Married on 05/21/2016

The Cake Guys create beautiful and absolutely delicious wedding cakes! They designed exactly what our daughter wanted for her wedding cake and what our son-in-law wanted for his groom's cake. Our guests RAVED about the designs and the taste! We had guests taking pictures of the cakes -- and of themselves by the cakes because they were so beautiful!
    The Cake Guys were easy to work with and incredibly priced! As the mother of the bride, I highly recommend The Cake Guys to any bride!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Lauren · Married on 03/12/2016

The Cake Guys are amazing! We had a great time at the tasting and sitting down to design both the wedding cake and the groom's cake! They can seriously make anything happen, which really makes the designing process fun! Everything turned out perfectly and was exactly what we wanted! They are very professional, and everything arrived on time as it was supposed to.

Sent on 01/16/2017

Lauren · Married on 03/05/2016

The Brides Cake and grooms cake was absolutely stunning, not to mention delicious! We were recommended to The Cake Guys by a friend, and did not even try any other bakeries after our initial tasting. The frosting was a delicious butter cream, and the cakes were so moist and unbelievable. The value was incredible and definitely helped pad our budget. I would recommend The Cake Guys to any and everyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 03/08/2016

Victoria · Married on 02/27/2016

The Cake Guys did a phenomenal job on our cake!!!! It was delicious and beautiful!

The staff was VERY professional and super nice!

We give them 100 thumbs up!

Thank you to the Cake Guys staff for making a special day complete with a beautiful cake!!!!

Sent on 03/29/2015

Chastine · Married on 11/14/2015

Book The Cake Guys for your wedding asap, no need to look further. I did alot of research and price comparisons on bakeries and The Cake Guys were my favorite!!! Not only were they willing to work with my budget and not make me feel bad about it, they did every thing I asked for when it came to designing the cake. I had some very specific designs in mind for the Bridal and Grooms Cake and I gave them several pictures of what I wanted each layer to look like. They did exactly what I asked and did not deviate from my pictures, which was the most important to me, I really appreciated them listening to me.

Do yourself a favor and take a look at their website and book them for your wedding! You will be so glad you did!!

A huge thank you to the Cake Guys for doing exactly what we asked for our cakes and for their outstanding customer service.

Sent on 11/17/2015

The cake guys are truly AMAZING! I knew going in that they are fabulous, since my sister used them, but they really do go above and beyond! I ordered cake toppers from a shop off Etsy and they showed up only a week before our wedding and BROKEN. When I contacted the Cake Guys to see if they could help with it, they told me to drop off the pieces and they'd make it happen. And they did! The toppers looked great and all 4 flavors of cake that we got between our bride's cake and groom's cake were incredible. I'd highly recommend them to anyone! The level of service and dedication these guys have can't be beat. And for me, the price is totally worth being able to let go and relax knowing they're going to do an awesome job. I can't thank them enough!

Sent on 12/05/2015
  • Angelica

Angelica Jenkins · Married on 10/17/2015

The cakes for our wedding were Unforgettable!

I highly recommend The Cake Guys for any couple that want to have a beautiful and delicious cake! We hired The Cake Guys because we loved the cakes they did for my sisters wedding. My husband and I thought we had ordered too much cake and there would be a lot leftover at the end of the evening, but that was NOT the case. All of the cake was gone and my husband complained that he only got 1 slice of each. We even talk about getting married again just to have the cake! I highly recommend The Cake Guys!

Sent on 01/22/2019

The Cake Guys made my vision a reality! Excellent service and a beautiful cake. Many compliments from guests on how delicious it was.

Sent on 07/29/2015

David · Married on 06/13/2015

First let me say, the cake was DELICIOUS! We loved that our cake looked perfect! We knew from taste testing how good the cakes would be, but biting into and tasting awesomeness was refreshing! These guys were very professional and accommodating. We would recommend them to anyone looking for a great tasting cake and flawless design.

Sent on 06/16/2015