The Cabin Ridge Reviews

The Cabin Ridge 5
  • Patti

Patti · Married on 10/27/2019

An Absolute Dream

The Cabin Ridge is a dream. A breathtaking, awe-inspiring DREAM. My wife and I are lucky to have blessed our love in marriage at such a caring spot. It is unforgettable.

The views are priceless. The backdrop of mountain ranges allows for moments of connection to your love and to the world. The pavilion was constructed with beauty and care, offering plenty of space for eating and dancing, all while offering spectacular views. The barn and cottage are humble reminders of the history of the venue, but also add to the experience with its use as dressing rooms and a cocktail area.

Andy, the owner of the venue, and her staff (Ginny and Eddie) are unbelievably kind, helpful, thoughtful, and professional. They eased us through the process (this was a destination wedding for us), helping with planning, set-up, breakdown, and support that all will go well. We truly felt they cared about the importance of the day as much as we did. And Obie, Andy's sweet dog, was always there to greet us. Now that's a welcome!

The Cabin Ridge will always hold a special place in our heart, not only because it was where we wed, but because it allowed us to feel so connected to the day and what it is meant to be.

You deserve that feeling too, and you'll find it at this beautiful mountain venue.

Can we go back yet?

The Cabin Ridge 6
    Sent on 11/04/2019

Shelby · Married on 09/15/2019

Best wedding venue out there!

Our September wedding at the Cabin Ridge could not have been more perfect! Not only is the venue absolutely stunning, but the venue owner, Andy, is amazing. She was so responsive and organized in planning, but also an incredible help on the day of the wedding. Everyone involved in set up/clean up at my wedding commented on how incredible Andy and her assistant were. If you're thinking about booking this venue, do it! I promise you won't regret it!

The Cabin Ridge 7
    The Cabin Ridge 8
    The Cabin Ridge 9
    The Cabin Ridge 10
    The Cabin Ridge 11
    Sent on 11/08/2019

ashley · Married on 09/07/2019

Stunning venue and amazing experience

I am so grateful for the Cabin Ridge and Andy. The venue was a place out of my dreams. Andy was so wonderful and HELPFUL! She really went above and beyond to help us capture the vibe we wanted.
    If you want a gorgeous sunset Mountain View, with a rustic outdoor feel- winner winner.

The Cabin Ridge 12
    The Cabin Ridge 13
    Sent on 11/10/2019

Myrna · Married on 07/27/2019

Perfect Wedding Venue

My daughter's wedding was at Cabin ridge 7/27/19. We could not have been happier! The setting was beautiful! The mountain backdrop for the ceremony and pictures was amazing. Andi and Jenni worked so hard to help us make everything perfect. We could not have managed without them. Thank you Cabin Ridge for helping create the wedding of my daughter's dreams

Sent on 08/10/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Powell · Married on 06/16/2019

What a beautiful place for a wedding

Andy was amazing. She poured love into the Bride from the very first tour of the venue all the way through to the end of the event. She was helpful, knowledgeable, friendly and loving. She was able to make the bride feel at ease and celebrated on the special day. The venue itself was breathtaking. Guests could not say enough about the grounds and the view.

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing!!!

My husband and I just got married here on May 11th. This venue is absolutely beautiful! We received so many compliments from our guest about how this was and is the best venue they had ever been too. Andy, the owner, is fantastic to work with and just one of the nicest people I have met. Andy and I emailed everything regarding the wedding and she was very responsive and easy to get a hold of. She also helped me with decorations the day of since we had a DIY wedding and the planner was myself. Andy was so AMAZING and this venue is nothing short of amazing. We had a fantastic wedding and it even stopped raining just in time for me to walk down the isle leading to the beautiful arbor overlooking the mountains... ABSOLUTELY PERFECT place for a mountain wedding!

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle Pipitone · Married on 10/21/2018

Beautifully Perfect

The Cabin Ridge is one of the most beautiful places my husband and I have ever seen, and we felt so lucky to get married here. Working with Andy, pre-wedding planning/visits, to the actual wedding day - everything was absolute perfection. Andy was never too busy to answer our abundance of questions and didn't hesitate to assist us on the actual day. All of our guests said this was the most beautiful wedding venues they had ever been to, and that's due to Andy keeping the venue in such pristine condition. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful venue and a more amazing venue coordinator. Go for a visit to just take a look, and you will not want to get married anywhere else. Just plain stunning!

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing from start to finish!

Andy and the Cabin Ridge couldn't have been a better choice for our wedding this October. From our initial visit till the time we left on the evening of our wedding, Andy was there to answer any questions and provide anything and everything we needed.

My husband and I initially visited the venue on a drizzly, cloudy day, and although we couldn't see the mountain views through the clouds, the energy and specialness of the land and surrounding area immediately felt "right" to us.

We can't recommend the Cabin Ridge enough! Andy and her assistant were beyond helpful and positive on our wedding day, from start to finish. Our guests are still raving about the venue and have stated that it's the most beautiful venue they've ever been to.

Five stars all around for the Cabin Ridge! Book soon, as she books up quickly! And for good reason!

Many thanks to Andy!

-Anna & Stephen

Sent on 10/21/2018

Leigh · Married on 08/25/2018

Literally the most beautiful place you could imagine to get married. The grounds are full of beautiful flower gardens and the whole place is maintained exquisitely. Its more beautiful than any pictures can show!
    Andy the owner is wonderful!
    The amenities were just perfect for us. The house was great for me to get ready in with my mom and girlfriends, and the barn up the hill served as a great spot for my husband and his crew to get themselves together. We rented the barn up the hill separately mostly in case it rained we would have extra indoor space, but ended up doing cocktail hr up there because we wanted a shady space and the view is different and it looks down the hill at the ceremony location, etc.
    I do advise that you will want to be sure you have a plan to not have folks having to leave their cars overnight. I used the Trolley Company to shuttle guests to and from the Inn where we stayed in Chimney Rock so folks who knew they couldn’t drive home didn’t have to worry about it.
    My guests were overwhelmed by the location, and my husband and I feel so lucky to have the cabin ridge as the place of some of our best memories!

The Cabin Ridge 14
    The Cabin Ridge 15
    The Cabin Ridge 16
    Sent on 09/03/2018

emma · Married on 06/22/2018

We drove all around Asheville and surrounding towns before we found this gem. The word perfection does not even begin to describe the beauty of this venue. Her price is reasonable and on the low end of surrounding options. There are limited things that are included with the venue cost but options can be added on. Some of those options are adding on tables and chairs, tables for vendors to use, trash clean up, barn on the hill and some decor. All of which were comparably priced if you were to rent them from other sources. The venue is only wine and beer allowed with a 1 hour liquor cocktail hour. This was perfect and really cut down on some of our alcohol cost. Max occupancy is 150. There were definitely some challenges with transportation in that area and its location at the top of a mountain but everything worked out! This is a venue where you will have to do a lot of foot work to bring in all the vendors but the reward at the end is worth it. Andy, the owner, is a true professional and her passion surrounding this venue makes it even more special. I would recommend this venue to my friends and family without any reservations.

The Cabin Ridge 17
    The Cabin Ridge 18
    Sent on 07/11/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/08/2018

This was the perfect venue for our mountain wedding! Other than the most beautiful property overlooking the mountains, the owner, Andy was the sweetest and so easy to work with throughout the wedding planning process, as well as during our wedding. After seeing the Cabin Ridge, we couldn't have imagined our mountaintop wedding anywhere else. There are several options for the ceremony location at the venue. If right in front of the mountain overlook is too much for you, there's a garden area that is also an option. You have lots of flexibility in planning a wedding here.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Gabby · Married on 05/20/2018

This venue is truly stunning! Our guests frequently commented that it was one of the most beautiful wedding venues they had ever seen. And, on top of the view, Andy (the owner) is a joy to work with throughout the planning process and on the day. She and her team did an amazing job throughout and she was always responsive and helpful. We LOVED everything about our wedding there.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Rebecca · Married on 05/19/2018

The venue was stunning and gave our wedding such a special feel. We also couldn't have had a better experience working with Andy. She was so on top of everything, was amazing at communicating in the lead up to our day, and quietly took care of anything that we needed. Thank you for making it such a wonderful experience for us!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Jamie · Married on 05/12/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about The Cabin Ridge! I fell in love with everything about The Cabin Ridge from the first moment I stumbled across its website, then we went for a site visit and it was like walking into a magical dreamland. The views are absolutely breathtaking, and the sunset on our Wedding day was truly out of this world! The grounds are immaculate, and you can tell it has truly been a labor of love for Andy, the owner. Andy was such a pleasure to work with, from our very first email, to our departure on our Wedding night. She was incredibly responsive and accommodating, and made the whole process enjoyable. Our wedding day was truly magical, thanks in large part to The Cabin Ridge. We could not have chosen a more perfect venue!!

Sent on 06/02/2018

Sue · Married on 05/05/2018

Working with Andy has been such a pleasure! The venue is absolutely gorgeous as it has the most breathtaking views and Andy was so easy to work with! She was available to meet every time we needed to and she was extremely accommodating of our wants and needs. We rented a few items for her as well which was super convenient aside from convenience being a specialty of what she offers. She was so incredibly sweet and was extremely helpful the day of our wedding when we needed all the help we could get when one of our vendors decided not to follow through with all of their services. I can't say enough amazing things about working with Andy and having our wedding at her venue. Our dream wedding was created at her mountain top venue and for that, we will forever be beyond grateful for Andy and all that she and it offered us. Thank you Andy!!

Sent on 05/12/2018
  • Isabella

Isabella · Married on 04/27/2018

Andy was wonderful! My husband and I are both very young and had no idea what we were doing, but Andy kept us on track, and helped us every step of the way!!!

The Cabin Ridge 19
    The Cabin Ridge 20
    The Cabin Ridge 21
    The Cabin Ridge 22
    Sent on 05/10/2018

Nathan · Married on 09/09/2017

What a truly unbelievable spot and experience at The Cabin Ridge and with the owner Andy. We cannot express in words how over-the-top beautiful the venue is and the service from Andy was well beyond our expectations....even after we dropped a full rehearsal dinner on her the night before....our bad :/...but she rolled with it and made our day everything we had dreamed of. Thank you again Andy, and we will spread the word!!
    -Nate & Victoria Preston-

The Cabin Ridge 23
    Sent on 09/27/2017
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 06/18/2017

I don't have the words to express how much we appreciated Andy and The Cabin Ridge! We could not have picked a more beautiful location, and Andy (the owner) was beyond kind, helpful, and accommodating! She made sure we didn't have anything to stress about, and truly went above and beyond to help make everything run smoothly. She felt like family by the end of the night. And our guests could not stop talking about how beautiful the property, decor, and views were. Booking The Cabin Ridge was the easiest and best decision we made throughout the whole planning process, and we would recommend Andy 100 times over. Our day was perfect thanks to her and this beautiful property!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Maddie · Married on 05/13/2017

Andy, the owner, was amazing to work with and so much fun! She went above and beyond to make everything go smoothly. I was also incredibly touched that she helped get our flowers and decorations out and set up. I'm so glad we chose the Cabin Ridge to get married!

Sent on 05/15/2017
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 05/12/2017

I don't know where to begin. The venue is beautiful. The grounds and pavilion are gorgeous. Andy is a dream to work with- kind, understanding, flexible, professional, reasonable, responsive. Guests raved about how unique, memorable, and special our wedding was. The view is great, but on our day is was foggy and the mountain view was completely blocked. Despite that, even in the fog, it was a beautiful mountain wedding and venue. Pretty no matter the weather, and if it happens to be rainy/foggy, Andy is prepared and it will all be taken care of! Also loved how you have the flexibility to bring in whoever and whatever you want to have a truly customized (budget and style-wise) wedding. Can't say enough good things about it (:

Sent on 08/07/2017

Ally · Married on 10/15/2016

The Cabin Ridge is gorgeous! All of our guests were in awe of the amazing views followed by a beautiful sunset during our reception. The newly built pavilion was amazing and made having my dream of an outdoor wedding seem not so risky as it would provide shelter from any rain (which thankfully wasn't even a factor). The venue itself is an ideal wedding location but Andy, the owner, truly made our wedding perfect! She made our lives so much easier when planning our wedding. She was so responsive throughout the planning process and had great suggestions which helped us out tremendously. She was the first person on site on the wedding day setting up chairs and helping out in every way possible and stayed throughout the night to ensure everything went smoothly. Having her there definitely made the day much less stressful. We highly recommend this venue, we could not have picked a more ideal spot for our big day!

Sent on 09/24/2016

Candice · Married on 09/18/2016

If you're looking for an intimate, rustic and absolutely gorgeous wedding venue, The Cabin Ridge is right for you! Our guests are still talking about our wedding 2 months ago. It was the time of our lives and we would choose it all over again if we could :) The venue owner, Andy, was such a pleasure to work with. Not once did we run into any issues while planning. She was helpful and responsive and answered any questions we had with sincerity. She also has a list of vendors on the venue website that I would highly recommend. 5 STARS!!!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Great person she is very willing to help you. She set up payment plans. Overall a great place.

Sent on 09/26/2015

jane · Married on 06/18/2016

I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful wedding venue. It set the scene for a wonderful time with close friends and family, including many who traveled from out of state. Andy, the venue owner, worked hard to make sure any and every question that popped up in my head got addressed. Aside from the gorgeous mountain setting with all the right touches (landscaping, solar-roof pavilion, cabins, etc), having a problem-solving and gracious owner like Andy makes all the difference. The Cabin Ridge was the perfect setting for one of the happiest times of our lives. Thumbs up. Way up! <3

Sent on 08/21/2016

Morgan · Married on 06/03/2016

The Cabin Ridge was the absolute perfect wedding venue!! The are really no words to describe its beauty. Andy was fantastic and tremendously helpful in anything that she could do. Cannot recommend this venue enough!!

Sent on 09/03/2016