The Butter End Cakery Reviews

The Butter End Cakery 1
The Butter End Cakery 2
The Butter End Cakery 3

Kent · Married on 06/09/2010

Kimberly was truly the very best to work with. She is professional, accommodating, and she went out of her way to take the cake to our wedding location. I would say that was the thing I remembered most, but it is isn't. The cake was beautifully designed, a work of art, and made with a personal touch that my wife loved. She loves looking at pictures of the cake because it was designed with many totems of our life in it. But even that isn't what I most remember. It's the cake ... it was sooooo delicious. Everyone keeps talking about it a year later. I like cake but I'm not a huge fan, especially wedding cakes, which are usually pretty bland. But our cake was a connoisseurs cake, delicious with so many tasty flavors. Just talk to Kimberly and you will note right away how much she loves talking about the ingredients and flavors as if she were going to make your cake for herself. I wish I still lived in the States so that I could order cakes from her. I can't imagine eating any other cake with the same joy, nor can I imagine why anyone would have someone other than Kimberly and The Butter End make their wedding cake.

Sent on 06/11/2011

Richard · Married on 04/12/2014

Kimberly Bailey and the Butter End Cakery Staff were a delight to work with! No only did they provide a beautiful Vera Wang Crystal encrusted cake for my ceremony but a mouth watering Lemon Cake was delivered to our Welcome Dinner (Rehearsal Dinner) that made the guests oohhh and awww. These Cake Masters not only make beautiful cakes but it's love at first bite!

Take a moment to have a tasting and consider The Butter End for your next event! You won't regret it I promise!

Sent on 04/28/2014

3.5

Absolutely incredible work and delicious cake. A bit on the expensive side, but I am completely confident in the work. They lived up to their reputation.

Sent on 11/19/2012

Mariah · Married on 05/07/2016

What a beautiful end product!

The Butter End has an amazing reputation. When we were planning our wedding in LA, we knew we wanted to have them design our cake. We set up an appointment and went and did a tasting. We dealt with Sara via phone/email and she was delightful. They are tucked away in a little shop that is hard to see from the main avenue, but once inside their shop its such a fun experience. They had a some amazing flavor to choose from. The tasting was very professional and it was so great to see some of the cakes they had on display.
    After selecting our cake flavor, we then dealt with the cake artist (believe it was Kimberly). While she turned out an amazing product (see yelp review for photo of our cake), she was not the most pleasant person to deal with while discussing the design of our wedding cake (seemed aloof, unexcited, and haughty... weirdly kept mentioning how lucky we were to have booked them) . Regardless, the finished product was incredible and the proof is in the pictures.

Sent on 05/13/2016