54 Reviews for The Business Band

Willing to Travel (1)
Lighting (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)

The Business was fantastic. The Business did my brother's wedding back in 2011 and they were such a shit, there was no question I was going to book them for my own wedding. Danny was very responsive with every question I had. The Business performed my husband's and I entrance song "Shut Up and Dance by Walk the Moon". They did an amazing job, they performed the song in it's entirety, which got people out on the dance floor with us after we entered. The Business also performed our first dance song "Something by the Beatles" It was lovely! I told Danny I wanted variety and man they gave it. They played every genre of music you can think of that the dance floor was never empty. People were even dancing while we were eating our salads, which I loved. Everyone came up to me that they loved the fact we opened up the dance floor during the salad course. My wedding was on Halloween so The Business performed the Monster Mash for the little kids that were there, which I thought was awesome. Such amazing musicians, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture STEFANIE, 10/31/15, 12 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Instrumentals, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

Danny & The Business Productions were absolutely fantastic! I cannot say enough about the caliber of entertainment they provided to us & our guests at our wedding. They provided our ceremony, cocktail, & reception music. Danny was wonderful to work with & the band was just fabulous. They performed our first song - Into the Mystic by Van Morrison - so perfectly that it was as if Van Morrison himself was there. They kept everyone dancing all night long - it made our wedding. I am still receiving compliments from our wedding guests regarding their performance - I highly recommend using The Business Productions!

Profile Picture Breya, 5/15/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

The Business was amazing! They had a very full sound and we received compliments all evening on how amazing they were. Very easy to work worth and adapted quickly to the Waterworks venue, even though it was the first time they played there. We highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Abby, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

A great wedding band! Would highly recommend.

Profile Picture User4610402, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Business was a phenomenal band! Dan and his crew made my wedding. Everyone was on the dance floor from the beginning of the night until the last song!

Profile Picture Allison, 10/4/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

OMG! what an amazing band, talented, great vocal and sound!Our guests didn't sit down the entire night ( only to have their meal). Dan was great to work with. We are still getting calls and emails from our guests telling us what a great band we had. You will be highly recommended from us!

Dan thank you again for making our daughters wedding one great night!!!!

Linda

Profile Picture Linda, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Business was amazing!!!! They performed at my husbands cousins wedding and we immediately booked them once we were engaged and planning our wedding. Everyone was dancing all night and one of the greatest comments we received from our guests was how wonderful the band was! Great choice and highly recommend !!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

This band is absolutely great. They performed at my daughter's wedding and there were people on the dance floor from the first song to the last, including when the DJ was playing music. I can't recommend them highly enough. There are not enough stars in the rating system to describe the talent and professionalism of this band. The Business ROCKED THE HOUSE!

Profile Picture Roseann, 8/8/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ

The Business is by far the best band in the tri-state area. Incredible vocals and talented musicians. I have used them for three events and have recommended them to others.

Profile Picture User2705730, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

they are the greatest, no one sat down, music and action were amazing.
They are true professionals.

Profile Picture Kevin, 7/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

BEST WEDDING BAND THERE IS!!!! Our dance floor was packed the whole night. They were so good, 2 couples that were at our wedding have already booked them for theirs!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

The Business was very professional. Their music was fantastic!

Profile Picture Bill, 7/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

Just amazing! They are so great to work with and so very talented! Every single wedding guest raved about them! I cant say enough great things about the business!

Profile Picture Nina, 6/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

As an agent I book many bands for weddings and corporate events during the course of a year. The Business is always a 1st CALL BAND for me because I know my clients will satisfied and my agency will be very well represented. Talent, Looks & Professionalism are the trademark of this band......and they're real nice people to boot!!

Profile Picture Bobby, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Business was awesome! Such a great band. They had the crowd dancing all night and guests are still raving about the music!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

My wife and I were so pleased with The Business! our guests are still talking about the band and how great they where. Words can not even explain everyone up and dancing said it all!

Profile Picture User4314056, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

The Business were our only choice for a wedding band.Top notch Entertainment and had our guests dancing the whole night.Thank you for a unforgettable time!

Profile Picture Mark, 10/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Band

I was best man in a wedding, This band is second to none ! The talent is off the charts as is the vocals . Best Wedding band on the east coast .

Profile Picture User4315054, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Business is by far the best wedding band! It was such a pleasure working with them! The entertainment at our wedding was absolutely superior and our guests were so amazed by the talents of these band members.

Profile Picture User4268597, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

I had a great experience with The Business and would highly recommend them! Friends and family still talk about how much fun they had on the dance floor. :)

Profile Picture Tiffany, 6/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Band

The business was a big reason for the success of our wedding. Energetic talented and rocked out.

Profile Picture jon , 6/15/13, 1 Review
Category: Band

This Band was absolutely amazing and it made the ENTIRE reception! We danced from start to finish and we didn't want to STOP! We recommend them to everyone and we can't wait to see them again. At our wedding, they actually got a standing ovation after "The Prayer." You could hear a pin drop while they were singing it. Guests had their phones out videoing them as they sang, they were simply amazing!

Profile Picture User3005967, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

THE BEST BAND IN PHILADELPHIA. PEOPLE ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT THE WEDDING. THE MUSIC WAS TOP NOTCH.

Profile Picture LUANN, 10/13/12, 1 Review
Category: Band

Our guests were dancing the entire night during our wedding reception!!! The Business were just awesome!! They even learned our wedding song which made it even more special. It was such a pleasure working with them. I highly recommend The Business for any affair - especially if you want to keep your guests entertained.

Profile Picture Donna, 9/22/12, 1 Review