The BStreetBand Reviews

35 | Belmar, NJ

35 Reviews for The BStreetBand

Leigh · Married on 04/30/2011

My husband and I have been seeing the B Street Band at many venues for quite some time now. When we got married, we know this had to be the band. These guys are amazing!!! Willie was such a great person to work with. As the bride, I did not get off the dance floor once! My guests can't stop talking about what a fun band we had. Besides Bruce Springsteen, the band played many other crowd favorites from all different music genres. They also had a DJ on breaks playing top 40. I can't wait to host another event where I can hire these guys again!

Sent on 05/18/2011

Niamh · Married on 12/10/2009

December 10th 2009 - Wedding. Absolutely incredible performance. My husband and I had seen the band a few times before we decided to get married. When we set the date we knew they were the band we wanted. We had a lot of Bruce fans at the wedding who really enjoyed the performance. They are the best tribute band I have ever heard. Also the lead singer actually looks like Bruce. Willie, the keyboard player/vocalist made everything run so smoothly before and during the event. They B Street Band do not only play Bruce, they also have a wide range of various artists they can impersonate. I also had the opportunity to sing with the band at my own wedding. I cannot express how happy we are that we choose the B Street Band to play at our wedding. It really was a dream come true!

Sent on 01/29/2010

Jennifer · Married on 10/11/2009

The band was great! Our wedding was almost 7 years ago and people are still talking about it!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Georgine · Married on 10/11/2009

If you want a band that keeps the action going and plays not only great Bruce Springteen music but music from all recording artists, you definitely must hire the Bstreet Band for your wedding. It was the best decision we made for my son's wedding and I would do it again. They were professional, on time, dressed well and best of all the our guests loved the Bstreet Band. They were part of the family. Georgine Addeo

Sent on 09/13/2016

Mollie · Married on 08/01/2008

Willie and the guys in the B Street Band are the best wedding band you could ask for. Most of the year they play live shows (not weddings) so you know you're getting the real thing! Of course they play Bruce Springsteen to a tee, but they also have a list of party favorites that keep the dance floor rocking the whole time. They were the band for my brother's wedding in June 06 in Delaware, and when I got engaged there was no doubt we would plan our wedding date around them. We were married in August 08 in Washington DC, and the guys were amazing. They even played our first dance so we didn't need to use a cd (helped that it was a Bruce song but still!) and played everything we asked for. We got many compliments about the band and the atmosphere they created, and the dance floor was never empty. In fact, my husband and I had to stop visiting tables to greet guests because by a certain point, everyone had moved to the dance floor! I would highly recommend them to anyone interested in a rockin' live band that your guests will not forget. Thanks guys, can't wait to see you again! - Mollie & Steve M.

Sent on 02/28/2010

Maureen · Married on 12/03/2011

We absolutely loved this band, I would recommend booking them.

Sent on 09/14/2016

andrew · Married on 11/15/2008

A band makes a wedding and BStreet made sure there was different music for all to dance, including italian.

Sent on 01/02/2013

Picking a band for your wedding is so important, and can really set the mood of your entire wedding. Knowing this, I knew that we needed the B street band at our wedding. While I had no doubt that they would be amazing, they went above and beyond what I could have ever imagined. I had so much fun on my wedding day, and I attribute a lot of this to them. They had everyone up on the dance floor, and my guests cannot stop raving about them. They even let us sing with the band and play the tambourine. I skipped most of my dessert so I could be on the dance floor. My only wish is that they could have played all night!!!!! I CANNOT thank the B street band enough for bringing "Bruce" to my wedding, and giving us a wedding we will never forget!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/03/2012

Jillian · Married on 06/02/2012

Bottom line, this band is GREAT! They are less expensive than a traditional wedding band and WAY MORE FUN! During the reception the sax player came out to play in the center of the dance floor, and the band never took their break. Everyone loved them and my wedding wouldn't have been nearly as awesome without them!

Sent on 12/28/2012

Marisa · Married on 05/29/2011

AWESOME band for Springsteen lovers. Better vibe than token "wedding bands". Everyone at our wedding loved them!

Sent on 06/20/2011