The Brookside Club Reviews

44 | Buzzards Bay, MA

44 Reviews for The Brookside Club

44 The Brookside Club Reviews

Jessica · Married on 09/16/2017

My husband and I recently got married at the Brookside Club on September 16th 2017! I cannot say enough positive reviews about Frank Falcone the manager. From the first day we saw the Brookside Club we decided that this was the place for us! The views were fantastic, the location was ideal. We always received prompt responses and had the best day of our lives!

The only tough thing was we ordered wine service for everyone, 2 bottles per table. However they ran out before they reached our last table. They poured for our guests and I am not sure if they over poured? We also ran out of some hot food items by our last table so some guests only received a salad. Regardless we still had the time of our lives and will continue to go to the Brookside for lunch and an afternoon of golfing!

Thank y'all so much!

Sent on 11/20/2017

The Brookside Club's reply:

Jessica, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! We are thrilled to hear you had the time of your lives and will certainly pass your kind words on to Frank. We look forward to seeing you in the Sunset Grille! Best wishes to you and Stephen! The Brookside Team

Kate · Married on 05/20/2017

We had an absolutely wonderful wedding at The Brookside Club on May 20, 2017. Frank, Andy, and the team were amazing to work with from our very first visit. The venue was beautiful, and we didn't need any upgrades to make it exactly what we wanted (which was very appreciated!). The staff were lovely and responsive throughout the planning process. Our guests loved the food, the drinks, and the atmosphere. The value of the wedding was tremendous, and we recommend it wholeheartedly.

- Kate & Thomas

Sent on 06/26/2017

The Brookside Club's reply:

Kate and Thomas- thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! We are so glad your wedding was tremendous!! Have a great summer and congratulations! All the best, The Brookside Team

Elise · Married on 04/22/2017

If you are trying to figure out the perfect venue for your Cape Cod wedding, you seriously need to consider the Brookside Club. In order to properly review this incredible vendor, I feel that I need to break their hard work into two sections: location & service.
    The Brookside Club might not look like much from McArthur Boulevard, but as soon as you enter the premise you are greeted with a beautiful country club atop a green grassy hill. We had the ceremony outside under a tent on the golf course and despite rain, the views were still gorgeous. Our photographs came out so well with the golf course and canal view in the background. The reception in the recently renovated Atlantic Room was perfect. The guests were very happy to be able to escape to the balcony for fresh air and again, despite rain, we could still see the ocean in the distance.
    Frank, Andy, and Amy were incredibly helpful throughout the whole process. We worked closely with Frank leading up to our wedding day. He was very responsive to emails and readily answered any and all of our questions. He was very professional at all our meetings and had great suggestions for us when we were feeling stuck. I also really liked that the team set up a group tasting for couples before their wedding day to get the full experience. The price was reasonable and Frank was willing to help us play with pricing options to stay within our budget. Andy and Amy were very knowledgeable and helpful during the rehearsal and wedding day. Andy knew exactly how to set up the procession and had every detail arranged for us.

Sent on 05/29/2017

The Brookside Club's reply:

Elise and Cameron, WOW! Thank you so very much for taking the time to write this incredibly thoughtful and kind review. You have absolutely no idea how good this makes us feel - for us it is all about our team at Brookside coming together to bring you and your guests the perfect day and hearing that it happened so perfectly for you both makes us thrilled. So thank you again so so much for writing this review. Congratulations again! All our best, The Brookside Team

Angela · Married on 09/17/2016

My Husband and I had our Wedding Reception here 9/17/16. Let me just tell you that this place is AMAZING and the event coordinators are even more amazing!

Leading up to our wedding day Andy and Frank were always there to answer any little question/concern I had. I never had any doubts in the outcome of the reception because of the service I was already receiving up to the day of. The food tasting was also a great time and something fun to do! The food at the reception was amazing! We went with the baked scrod and a chicken dish.

I did not have to worry about anything not being set up 'correctly'. The few days before you let Andy and Frank know exactly what your bringing and where you would like it set up. It was as easy as dropping it off the night before and I walked in and everything was PERFECT! Literally the whole night was perfect. I always rave to everyone that this is the place to have a wedding reception or any event!!! It is so affordable and the service/experience is AMAZING as I already stated.

My family and I have gone in for Dinners/Mother's Day Brunch since the wedding and even those are amazing. A few months before my wedding I hosted my sisters bridal shower here with a Sandwich buffet. The planning for that as well as the day of the shower was amazing as well. I knew my wedding would be awesome!

I could host party's here ALL the time if I could. THE BEST PLACE EVER :) With the BEST PEOPLE EVER :)

Sent on 06/21/2017

The Brookside Club's reply:

Angela and Jimmy - WOW! Thank you for the amazing review! We don't even know where to begin - but thank you for taking the time to write this - and hitting on so many points that we, as a team, strive to perfection on. Have a great summer! Hope to see you soon. Best, Brookside

Mary Ann · Married on 05/29/2016

From our first meeting at the Brookside Club with Andy and Frank we felt very well taken care of. It is obvious that they're experienced professionals who know how to make everyone involved feel comfortable and confident that we would have the wedding of our dreams. And it was just that - the most perfect wedding! The Brookside took care of everything, from guiding us through preparations to set up and throughout our function there was great support and communication. In addition to the great waitstaff we had Andy and Amy running the show behind the scenes the whole night, making sure everything went off without a hitch. Not only is Andy organized and professional, he also made us feel very comfortable and took away any anxiety we were feeling with the planning process. We found all Brookside personnel including Frank, Andy, and Amy who we worked directly with to be friendly personable.
    Not only was the staff great, but the location and venue was absolutely beautiful. We got so many compliments throughout the night about the incredible views and gorgeous setting of our wedding. While having plenty of room for our 120 guests the setting was also intimate, romantic, and fun. The food was delicious from the hor d'oeurvres to the buffet meal of chicken marsala and salmon.
    They also took care of a small problem for us which was very much appreciated. When we left our cupcakes behind afterwards they called our baker and had another dozen cupcakes delivered to the Brookside Club for us to pick up a few days after our wedding. It was so thoughtful.
    We would recommend the Brookside to any couple looking for a beautiful place to get married - be it their ceremony, reception, or both! Thanks to much to everyone at the Brookside Club for making our wedding the most perfect day we could have ever imagined.

Sent on 06/22/2016

The Brookside Club's reply:

Thank you Mary Ann and Aaron! We can't tell you how much we appreciate you taking the time to write such a thoughtful review. We love that your wedding day was so perfect! Have a great summer and Best Wishes, All of us at Brookside

Edmond · Married on 11/14/2015

Frank and Andy and everyone were wonderful. The food, the care, the attention to detail, everything was perfect and we never felt like we had to worry about anything. Thanks so much you guys!!!

Sent on 12/12/2015

The Brookside Club's reply:

Thank you E.J. and Tina! We are so happy you felt like you didn't have to worry about anything - as it should be! We want to make sure our brides and grooms are relaxed and enjoying the BEST day of their lives! Happy Holidays! The Brookside Club Team

Rebecca · Married on 11/01/2015

Frank and Andy were attentive to every detail throughout our planning process. On our wedding day, which was beyond perfect, Frank made sure everything ran smoothly. We cannot say enough about the gorgeous grounds, the view, excellent food, attentive staff and the event coordination of Frank and Andy.

Sent on 11/16/2015

The Brookside Club's reply:

Rebecca and Chuck, "Beyond Perfect"! We love hearing that! Thank you for writing this review- we really appreciate it! Our job is to make sure your wedding day runs smoothly and goes off without a hitch -And so knowing that it did makes us really happy. Thanks again for writing this review -Best wishes! The Brookside Club Event Team

Kristin · Married on 10/24/2015

I was initially very overwhelmed with the venue choice process and had absolutely no idea how we were going to make our decision. We decided to visit Brookside first and I'm so glad that we did. When we walked in, I immediately knew that I had no reason to be overwhelmed by looking at venues, as I knew that I would only need to look at one. We had found where we would be married. While we were there, it began snowing which was the first snowfall of last season. My eyes teared up as I knew it just solidified that Brookside was meant to be. Andy met with us and could not have been nicer, more helpful, or more accommodating. He was patient with us as we discussed different aspects and knew the answer to every question we had. Within the months between making our decision and the actual day, I had many questions. Andy and Frank were both extremely responsible. When we had a family emergency, they were in immediate contact with me and their helpfulness was above and beyond what I ever could have dreamed. I could not have been more thankful and appreciative of them.
    On our big day, I arrived early to be in the reception room as guests arrived to seat themselves at our outdoor ceremony. When I walked into the room, I was overcome with love as I noticed each and every detail we had worked so hard on. Seeing everything placed/setup/orchestrated, exactly as we had wanted them to be was a true relief. I knew that I had faith in Brookside, but was completely amazed how what was in my head truly came to life. Prior to my Father and I's walk down the aisle, I was extremely anxious. Andy's presence was calming and warm, assisting with lowering my anxiety quite a bit. Throughout the ceremony and reception, staff were always available and could not have been more helpful or accommodating. I'm still getting feedback in regard to how incredible it was, how delicious the food was, and how wonderful the staff were. I will forever be thankful and grateful for The Brookside Club.

Sent on 11/08/2015

The Brookside Club's reply:

Kristin and Jason, This is one of the most touching reviews we have ever read! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this. This truly means so much to us to know that, literally, from day one, you were impressed with The Brookside Club. We always want to help take the stress out of the wedding planning process - we know how overwhelming it can be! - so it thrills us to know we were able to do that for you. Thanks again for writing this. Best wishes! The Brookside Club Team

Meredith · Married on 10/18/2015

If you are planning a wedding, plan with the Brookside club. My family, husband and I were so impressed with how well we were taken care of by these amazing people. We didn't have to worry about anything. We saw Andy the day before and asked if we should come by to set up and he told us "no need to come, we will take care of you, now please just relax" being told to relax while planning a wedding is amazing. We were so happy with everything. I would recommend the Brookside club to anyone. All of our guest commented all night and days after about how impressed they were and how they need to come back. Thank you so much Brookside team!!!

Sent on 10/27/2015

The Brookside Club's reply:

Meredith and Camden, Thank you so much for this amazing review! Our #1 goal is to make sure you are relaxed on your wedding day so you can enjoy the day. It makes us so happy to know that we accomplished this! Our team strives to make sure your day is perfect and your guests are happy - so thank you for letting us know we nailed it! Best wishes to you both! Come back and visit! All the best, The Brookside Club Event Team

Meghan · Married on 10/11/2015

From the moment my now husband and I walked into The Brookside Club, we fell in love with its beautiful views and Cape Cod charm. We knew immediately that this is where we wanted to have our wedding, and The Brookside Club did not disappoint! In fact, they went above and beyond our expectations every step of the way! Both Frank and Andy are so good at what they do it is no surprise to me that our wedding day went off without a hitch. Never once did I worry that something was not going to get done or that something would be done incorrectly. Their attention to detail is superb and it was evident the moment I saw the Atlantic room decorated for the first time. My wedding vision came together so perfectly that I was literally speechless.Throughout the wedding planning process, Frank was always available to us whenever we needed. He took the time and consideration to meet with us to go over every last little detail, and was always so prompt and polite when answering my every question along the way! Seriously, I would email him and would have an answer that same day. On the day of our wedding, Andy made sure that everything was smooth sailing. He coordinated everything and made sure we were on time and ready to go. I also cannot express enough how DELICIOUS the food is! I received so many compliments from friends and family about how good everything was, from the appetizers to the entrees. And I don't just mean "good for a wedding", I mean absolutely delicious! I had guests comment that they would be returning to Brookside on their own for dinner and drinks because everything was so great. I could go on and on about how wonderful the Brookside Club is, but let me just say this, look no further if you are looking to have a wedding on Cape Cod. It is the perfect location and with Frank, Andy and the entire team ready and willing to help you with whatever you need, you will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 11/17/2015

The Brookside Club's reply:

Meghan and Peter, WOW! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review! We are so happy to know that your day, and leading up to your day, was perfect. We truly strive to make sure that it all comes together beautifully for you, and your guests, and when we hear back that it did- we are thrilled! So thank you, again, for taking to the time to write this and to share your Brookside experience with other brides. Come visit! Best wishes, Frank, Andy and The Brookside Club Event Team

My husband and I had the best experience for our wedding at the Brookeside Club. Everyone was so accommodating, especially Frank and Andy. They were amazing! Our day was perfect! I can't thank them enough for everything they did to make our day as special as it was!

Sent on 11/01/2015

The Brookside Club's reply:

Thank you so much for this great review! We LOVE hearing that your wedding day was PERFECT! THAT is exactly what we strive for!! Please email us at brooksidefood@yahoo.com so we can send a thank you in the mail since you are listed as private user! Thanks again so much!! All of us at The Brookside Club

Vanessa · Married on 07/11/2015

The Brookside was everything we wanted and more. From the first time we went to see the venue and meet with the staff they were great. They work as a team to handle all the planning and there was never any miscommunication between them or with us. the location is great, and the venue itself is beautiful. We did our ceremony outside and did our reception inside and it was perfect. We had around 130 people and it did not seem crowded at all. Frank and Andy really seemed to know all of the other vendors that we were using which made things even easier that day. We met a few times to go over all the details of the wedding, which was great because they walk you through every little thing that you need to know or do for the day of. They also get back to you right away via email with any random questions you may have. We did our pictures there beforehand which made the cocktail hour and wedding more enjoyable for the entire wedding party. They have an awesome deck that overlooks Onset Bay and the treeline of the golf course. Most of our guests made their way out there right before sunset (which is an amazing sight there) and we took a ton of pictures around that time. The wedding staff was great. They made sure that we knew our dinner was served and catered to everyone's needs. The food was PHENOMENAL. We did upgrade our meat to the tenderloin and everyone loved it. It was well worth it. The bar service was also great. They handled everything perfectly. We did an open bar for cocktail hour, wine service for dinner and then beer and wine for the wedding party. Not one question throughout the entire thing. Amy took care of a lot in the service end of things. Turned out I messed up one of our wedding signs and she fixed it and I never even knew about it. Exactly what you want for the day of your wedding. From when we arrived at the venue Andy was our planner for the day. He made sure everyone was where they needed to be throughout the entire day and night. He sent timed the c

Sent on 08/07/2015

The Brookside Club's reply:

Thank you Vanessa and Scott!!! As always, we SO appreciate you putting your reviews out there so other bridal couples can learn about us at The Brookside Club. It never ever gets old hearing back from our past couples how much they loved their wedding day at The Brookside Club. THANK YOU!!! All of us at Brookside

Jackie · Married on 06/20/2015

Thats what everyone kept saying, that night and even two weeks later, "Best Wedding Ever!" It couldn't have been more perfect. 1.)The communication throughout the whole process is EXCELLENT. So excellent that at the rehearsal dinner you really don't even have anything left to talk about it. 2.)The food is delicious. Great Quality. Plenty of appetizers delivered to all the guests. 3.) Organized! If you are like me you need to feel organized. Well they basically do it for you. Again down to every detail. They don't miss a thing. Whether it was during the planning process, practicing at the rehearsal, or the night of the wedding. 4.) Staff: WONDERFUL. From the teenagers at their summer jobs to Andy and Frank the bosses. Couldn't be happier and more satisfied. They are friendly, quick, work hard and remember all requests. 5.) Venue itself: PERFECT SETTING! You can see the ocean, can't beat that. Picture taking is perfect. The wrap around porch of the room is just icing on the cake. Not to mention everything is CLEAN! I hope I didn't forget anything. But all in all seriously from a Brides point of view it is a no brainer. You will be 100% satisfied.

Sent on 07/15/2015

The Brookside Club's reply:

Jackie and Mike, Thank you so much for posting this review! There is no greater compliment then knowing we took care of you, the bridal couple, down to every single detail leading up to, and of course on, your wedding day. That is our job and we love knowing we nailed it! So thank you for spreading the word about Brookside- we love what we do and glad to know it comes through! Best wishes, The Brookside Club

Melissa · Married on 04/18/2015

I was married in April of 2015 and everything was wonderful! My husband and I decided on this venue because it’s gorgeous inside and outside. The view of the golf course and ocean is breathtaking. And the sunsets are one of the best on the Cape. Inside the venue, the décor is neutral to meet every bride’s needs. The team of people that work together, go above and beyond to make sure that everything is right and take the stress off of us! Frank and Andy were always prompt about communicating and answering all of my silly little questions. They are very organized and know exactly what they are doing. Before booking The Brookside, I looked at several other venues. A lot of the other venues on the Cape have more than one wedding a day, or even some going on at the same time, prices were outrageous, and they didn’t seem very organized. This was not the case at The Brookside. Meeting with Frank and Andy, I knew immediately that I would be in good hands. I also had many, many family and friends highly recommend them. I will certainly do the same. Thanks for making my special day truly a special day I will never forget.

Sent on 05/10/2015

The Brookside Club's reply:

Melissa and Adam, Thank you for this review! Honestly, you covered absolutely everything we pride ourselves on at The Brookside Club - our venue, the view (those sunsets!), and most importantly our team. We know that your wedding day has to be perfect and we truly enjoy going above and beyond to make sure that happens. Thanks again and come visit us! All of us at Brookside

Jessica · Married on 10/25/2014

We had the best day ever!! The good was amazing everyone was so nice!! Every guest we invited said it was the best wedding they had ever been too!! Thank you so much!!! I wish we could do it again

Sent on 11/02/2014

The Brookside Club's reply:

Thank you Jessica and Kevin! The "best wedding your guests have ever been to"! We LOVE hearing that! Exactly what we want for our bridal couples- so happy you loved your wedding day! Congratulations! Frank, Andy and the team

Anne-Marie · Married on 10/18/2014

Our experience at Brookside was perfect; we couldn't think of a complaint if we tried. Both Frank and Andy were communicative and responded quickly by telephone and email. They were willing to work with us and helped us to make decisions that would help us stay within our budget. It was also wonderful to have a person on-site during our big day to accommodate any last minute details. It was perfect and we couldn't have been more happy with our Brookside experience. I'd recommend Brookside to any bride or someone looking to host a function there.

Sent on 11/01/2014

The Brookside Club's reply:

Thank you Anne-Marie and David! That makes us so happy to hear! Congratulations and best wishes! Come visit us soon. Frank, Andy and all of us at Brookside

David · Married on 10/18/2014

Great job on everything. Food was great; everyone had a great time. All of the details of the day were covered by the competent staff

Sent on 11/02/2014

The Brookside Club's reply:

Thanks David! So amazing to hear you and Anne-Marie had such a great time - we have run into some of your guests and they loved your wedding day! Congrats! All of us at Brookside

Rev. Kathleen · Married on 09/14/2014

I am a wedding officiant and have presided over several weddings at the Brookside Club. Both Andy and Frank and everyone else on the staff arehelpful and have a nice way about them. They keep everything moving and on time yet relaxed .

Sent on 09/14/2014

The Brookside Club's reply:

Reverend, Thank you so much for writing such a kind review! It is always a pleasure working with you. Thanks again and we look forward to working with you in the future. Sincerely, Frank, Andy, and all of us at Brookside

Brian · Married on 08/28/2014

We had our wedding and reception at the Brookside Club, Andy is an amazing host and helped us in every aspect of setting and organizing the big event. The staff was very efficient and so organized that you almost didn't notice they were there. The facility is beautiful and the backdrop of Buzzards Bay is breath taking! Our guests were most pleased and we had many comments on how wonderful the food was and how beautiful the deck and complex were. Thank you Brookside!!! and Andy!!!

Sent on 09/01/2014

The Brookside Club's reply:

Thank you Brian and Mateusz! We loved being a part of your incredibly special day! Congratulations! From Frank and Andy and the rest of The Brookside staff

Elina · Married on 06/29/2014

Frank, Andy and Casey were amazing to work with and we couldn't have planned our wedding without them. They PROMPTLY respond to all emails which made it easy to coordinate and get our questions answered in less than 24 hours. From our first meeting with Frank, we knew they would be the perfect venue. We met with Frank several times throughout the planning process and he had everything down to the detail. He really listened to our needs and went above and beyond to make the day special for us. The wedding day was PERFECTLY executed with Andy running the show. We enjoyed every minute of our wedding and didn't want it to end. We were not worried about anything on our wedding day because we knew The Brookside team had everything covered. Thank you for hosting the best day of our lives. -Elina and Yev

Sent on 07/13/2014

The Brookside Club's reply:

Elina and Yev, Thank you for your amazing review! We can't tell you how much we love to hear how perfectly your wedding day went. We strive for perfection with each couple and love to know that your day was exactly how you dreamed it to be! Congratulations and come visit us sometime! All of us at Brookside

Amelia · Married on 05/10/2014

The Brookside did an amazing job with me wedding . The staff was amazing to work with and they answered any questions I had ! They are highly recommended !

Sent on 05/24/2014

The Brookside Club's reply:

Thank you Amelia and Michael! Congratulations and hope to see you soon! From all of us at The Brookside Club

Sheila · Married on 04/26/2014

The Brookside Club was an amazing place to have a wedding. The view is breathtaking even when the weather isn't perfect. The guests all raved about the food. The staff was very responsive and prepared. The wedding was worry free with Andy, Casey and Frank taking care of everything. Emily and Justin

Sent on 05/21/2014

The Brookside Club's reply:

Emily and Justin, Thank you so much for your kind review! We loved being a part of your special day! Here's to many years of love and laughter! All of us at The Brookside Club
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 03/22/2014

I would recommend this venue for ceremony and reception as both can be done so beautifully at Brookside. Casey, Frank, and Andy are so easy to work with and will make sure everything is exactly how you want it. I can’t recommend them enough for any function as they take most of the stress out of the planning for you. I would definitely love to go back for another event in the future. Our wedding day was perfect!

Sent on 03/31/2014

The Brookside Club's reply:

Kelly, Thank you so much for the kind review! We enjoyed being a part of your amazing day! Hope to see you soon! Sincerely, All of us at Brookside

The Brookside Club was the perfect venue for my Aug 10th wedding. Frank and Andy were both so easy to work with and were super professional. Both responded immediately to any email or phone call I made to them during the planning process. It seemed as if Andy cloned himself on the day of the wedding, because he was EVERYWHERE! He made the whole day seem to go so smoothly... and he is just a class act. I saw him make a plate from the buffet and hand-deliver it to my new grand-mother-in-law, who had a difficulty walking due to a foot injury...nobody asked him too...he just did it. This is the kind of guy you want handling your wedding day.
    The club itself is beautiful. Our wedding was outdoors under an enormous tent and the grounds were perfectly kept. It made for stunning pictures and an unforgettable scenery.
    The food was amazing. We had a buffet style dinner which offered Cod and steak. Countless guests have messaged me telling me how great dinner was! My husband and I even went back to the Sunset Grill the next day for lunch!
    I would definitely recommend The Brookside Club as a wedding venue, or for any event for that matter. My husband and I couldn't be happier with our choice.

Sent on 09/23/2013

The Brookside Club's reply:

Jamie, Thank you so much for your amazing review! It truly warms our heart knowing that we were able to help make the most important day of your life so perfect. It's what we strive to do and love when a bride and groom are so immensely happy. So thank you for taking the time to write this review. Hope to see you soon! From all of us at Brookside