The Bridges Golf Club Reviews

The Bridges Golf Club 3
The Bridges Golf Club 4
The Bridges Golf Club 5

Michael · Married on 11/09/2013

We were blessed to have made The Bridges Golf Club one of our first visits when searching for the perfect ceremony / reception venue. The staff greeted us like we were old friends, whose wedding they couldn't wait to be a part of! They made us feel right at home, and for the services they provided the price was beyond reasonable.

For the 11 months leading up to the Big Day we were in constant communication with their wedding staff, who kept this Bride and Groom confident that all will go as planned, and even better! They handled and organized every element of our Big Day day with great tips and suggestions; their staff was so on top of all the moving-parts that our only responsibility was to relax, celebrate, and make memories with friends and family.

Our guests enjoyed themselves so much, to this day, they are still calling and emailing us about how "it was the best wedding I've ever been to !" We've received nothing but great feedback about how everyone felt that the day flowed so well that they truly felt they were guests of a "celebrity" grand event. The food was phenomenal! - from the appetizers to the main courses, everything was 5 star. The bartenders were polite and well organized, which kept the libations flowing and the overall staff made all our vendors feel welcome and assisted.

A note on vendors; when you tell them you're event is at The Bridges, they even light up and have nothing but good things to say about working with them in the past!

Our "day of" wedding coordinator was extremely helpful and kept all of us informed and punctual, and their waiting staff was the most polite and regimented that we have ever seen. A few days after the wedding, they contacted us with congratulations and a note that we had 35 bottles of wine to give us due to them not being consumed - their honesty will always be something we remember and tell others about when they are planning big venues. We recommend to everyone! - The Ramos family

Sent on 12/09/2013

Kristie · Married on 07/05/2013

We had our wedding at the Bridges last Friday, and it was better than I could even imagined!! Alicia and Sandy were so helpful during the whole process of getting all the details together!! The setting is beautiful, the venue is stunning, the food is amazing!! The wait staff was so helpful and nice!! It was a great wedding!!! I would def recommend this venue to get married at! Loved everything!

Sent on 07/12/2013

I was planning a wedding from the east coast and Sandy helped me out with every possible aspect. She gave me great recommendations for vendors and was so accomdating when I kept changing things. I had only been there once so I was very nervous about decorating a place that i briefly visited but Sandy was gracious enough to send me different photos of the venue to see how other brides had done certain things.
    Come the day of Rachal was our wedding coordinator. Wow , she was amazing! She had the whole day run perfectly! My wedding guests loved her and the staff becuase they were so prompt and kind.
    The next day all my guests could talk about was how beautiful Bridges was, how the food was fantastic, and how the staff was awesome! They were all in love with it. So much that my younger cousin from Colorado now is looking to have her wedding there.
    You cannot go wrong with having your wedding here. My ceremony and reception were perfect.

Sent on 05/10/2013

Ashley · Married on 02/17/2013

We got married at The Bridges on 2/17/13 and I could not be happier with the experience! I actually cannot believe how smoothly EVERYTHING went. No hick-ups!

We worked with Alicia at first but mostly Sandy. They are both AMAZING! When we were deciding on the venue I had a lot of questions and Alicia answered all my emails in a very timely manner and with incredibly helpful and thoughtful answers. Sandy helped us actually plan the wedding. She had great advice, also answered emails incredibly quickly and made sure every single detail was taken care of. I could not believe how perfect everything was! I cannot thank those two ladies enough!

Rachel was our day of person and she gets five stars as well. I had a wedding day coordinator so I didn't work that directly with Rachel, but I'm sure she was awesome, and I did ask her to make sure there were snacks in the bridal room after the ceremony and there were. All the staff at the Bridges are professional, helpful, and wonderful to work with!

If I had to say one tiny thing that happened that wasn't how we planned it was that when we did our food tasting we ordered the salmon with pomegranate au jus. It was delicious at the tasting (our favorite thing we tasted). Day of the wedding the salmon was served with was a different sauce and it wasn't served with these delicious mash potatoes that we tasted at the tasting. To be honest, the day of the wedding, I didn't even notice, but the next day I remembered. I really didn't care, but if that kind of thing would bother you, I recommend checking in on that before the big day.

Other than that the food was great! I don't eat red meat myself, but we had quite a foodie crowd who raved about the prim rib. I thought the salmon was pretty good despite it not being with the sauce we planned, and the raviolis were pretty good too. The appetizers were awesome!

I cannot express how satisfied I was with the Bridges. I am thrilled I chose to get married there. I can't imagine there is a

Sent on 03/17/2013

Elise · Married on 01/19/2013

Words cannot describe my extreme gratitude for the Bridges and their staff for making my wedding the most amazing day of my life! From day one the Bridges staff was courteous, helpful, fun and never made me feel like a crazy bride! I worked with Sandy, who is absolutely amazing. I have to say that every single person who I came into contact with from Sandy, to the food coordinator, to my event captain just exceeded my expectations of what would happen the day of! The food was amazing, people are still telling me how awesome the lamb was (I am sure my now husband is still thinking about it too) and my rooms (I did the venue buyout) were gorgeous! They accommodated my large wedding party down to the tunnels with my photographer by lending us golf carts and you can imagine how awesome that was! I have absolutely no regrets at all and would HIGHLY recommend the Bridges over any other venue (and I did look quite extensively in the area and Bridges is by far the nicest, gorgeous venue!!). I again just have to give a HUGE thank you to Sandy and all employees of the Bridges, you made my wedding a dream come true and I cannot begin to thank you enough for everything that you did! Its no wonder they are a Knot pick!! Thank you and to all brides looking for venues pick the Bridges!!!

Sent on 04/03/2013

Casey · Married on 11/02/2012

There is not an hour (let alone a day) that goes by where I don't think about our wedding. And not one of those thoughts are "I wish I had done this" or "I had hoped that would have been better". They are "that was the most amazing and perfect day of my life". :) Is that gushy enough for you?!

But really, everyone says that planning a wedding can be stressful, challenging and exhausting...and looking back I didn't feel that way at all. And much of that is thanks to the entire staff at The Bridges who made everything so easy from start to finish. I couldn't have been happier with the final product. Every person that I worked with (sales, planning, catering & day of) were fantastic. They were incredibly organized, flexible, responsive, pleasant and patient.

I came in knowing exactly what we wanted (some call it bossy or head strong, I call it detail oriented and determined :) and everyone was very receptive and accommodating. I literally didn't worry about one thing all night which is exactly how it should be.

Throughout the planning process I had a suggestion for the sales team on sending out payment reminders further in advance so the couple has ample time to prepare. The staff took this feedback to heart and implemented a change immediately. Just a small situation that shows that they listen, care and act.

Some may say that the bride and groom have a different take on things since they are in a world of their own. Fair enough. But I can tell you that every one of my guests had the same rave reviews. About the service, the food, the venue and the staff. I am still getting notes from family and friends who enjoyed the evening as much as we did.

I would recommend The Bridges for any event, but it really is the perfect place to host your perfect wedding day.

Casey & Bobby
    November 2nd, 2012

Sent on 11/26/2012

Vanessa · Married on 08/25/2012

My husband and I just got married at The Bridges on August 25th, 2012. We could not have been happier with the venue we had chosen. Sandy our coordinator was amazing from the get go and just made everything so easy for us. We had such a flawless experience with this place overall and could not have asked for anything more. We did a venue buyout, so we were the only party on the premises that entire day (besides the golfers which we did not even notice). I strongly recommend doing so and The Bridges easily accommodated our 230 guests and we had more than enough room on the grounds. We did our ceremony outside in the garden terrace, had our cocktail hour in the clubhouse and then our reception in the pavilion.
    Since we had an open bar, they allowed us to waive the champagne toast fee since everyone could hold up their own class of what they were drinking. I also had cupcakes instead of a wedding cake and they waived the cake cutting fee. These 2 fees being waived could have really added up.
    My contact Sandy was incredible. I could bug her with any question at any time and she was more than happy to help me out. She was very personable, organized and on top of everything. I am so happy I had gotten to be able to work with her. Our day of coordinator Molly was also awesome and was on site the entire night making sure things ran smoothly.
    I would strongly recommend this venue to any bride and groom out there. It was well worth every penny!!!

Sent on 09/05/2012

Maureen · Married on 08/18/2012

I had my wedding here on 8/18/12 and it was beautiful. My friends and family had a great time and had nothing but nice things to say about Bridges Golf Club. Sandy and Alicia (the event coordinators) were wonderful and answered all my questions in a timely manner. Would recommend it if you are looking at golf courses in San Ramon.

Sent on 09/04/2012

Casey · Married on 07/13/2012

My husband and I recently had our wedding reception at the Bridges Golf Club and receive numerous compliments about the location, food, and service. Not only did we feel that the venue was a fantastic place to have our reception, but the event coordinators went above and beyond to accommodate our requests.

We booked the venue in early January and had about 6 months to plan the entire reception from where we live, which is on the east coast. I chose this venue because of location, capacity, and professionalism of Sandy (our event coordinator). Our schedule for planning our reception was tight and we were limited on the amount of times we would actually be in California to do any wedding planning. Sandy, of course, assisted with everything - from food tasting, to arranging the set-up of the room as early as possible, and worked around my schedule for all meetings. If Sandy wasn't available to help by phone or email, she asked us to speak with Alicia, the other event coordinator. I was apprehensive at first that I was getting brushed aside, but that was NOT the case whatsoever. Alicia stepped right in and knew exactly what to do! Since I was planning this reception from across the country, Sandy responded to every email in a timely matter and made sure all my requests were met.

The location of the venue is beautiful and for a summer wedding in July it couldn't have been more perfect. The room we used seats 300 comfortably, even though we only had 130 guests. But, we did have a DJ, photo booth and even created a lounge with furniture. I think without the extra furniture, the room may have felt a little empty for a party of our size.

The food options vary and we chose NY steak, Salmon, and Eggplant parmesan for our reception. The service was wonderful and the food delicious!

If you are considering this venue, I would make sure to see it for yourself during the day and at night to get the true effect/feel of the lighting and location. In my opinion, this venue is fantastic for larger parties and spacious for smaller ones. Sandy and Alicia truly are a joy to work with when planning a wedding or event.

Sent on 08/08/2012
  • melissagraham82

Melissa · Married on 09/24/2011

Alicia and her team are amazing! I couldn't have been happier with the way they were at the wedding. They helped make my dream wedding come true! The Bridges is such a beautiful venue. When you get married outside, you overlook the golf course! It's absolutely gorgeous.

Sent on 01/22/2012
  • Denise

Denise · Married on 10/08/2010

Totally amazing venue and staff. They are wonderful to work with. Everything, and I mean everything was beyond our expectations. Absolute perfection. Not one thing went wrong. I would HIGHLY recommend Bridges and their staff (Alicia, Jennifer, Alan, Amanda, etc) to EVERYONE. Oh and did I mention...The food was AMAZING!!!!

Sent on 10/26/2010
  • W

Sharon · Married on 09/19/2010

We had our ceremony on the grass which had spectacular views. After our ceremony we went into the golf shop and were greeted with champagne and h'orderves (which we ordered). Reception was in the club room/view room. The staff was awesome in guiding us through the wedding. They sure were on their game and when I didn't think they knew what was going on they were 2 steps ahead of us! The food was awesome at the wedding and not like usual wedding food. We also got to taste the food before hand and it was great. The bridges is perfect for a couple on a budget and well worth your time. Beautiful scenery and great staff! The perfect place to have a wedding!

Sent on 10/03/2010

Andrea · Married on 08/07/2010

The staff was beyond friendly and helpful! More than we ever could have hoped for. As a bride, I was frantic and crazed that every little detail was perfect and Jacque, Alicia, Allan and Amanda handled all of our requests and specifics with ease and a huge smile on their faces! It was amazing.
    The food was amazing, the ambiance was great, and we even got comments on how friendly the bar and waitstaff were. Everyone had a wonderful time...including me, the bride! On the day of the wedding, I was so at ease knowing everything was handled.

Sent on 12/29/2010

A · Married on 07/04/2010

Jacque and Alicia have been great to work with and the food is amazing. The venue is picturesque and beautiful.

Sent on 07/24/2010

Cecille · Married on 04/17/2010

The Bridges is so beautiful and scenic. It is the perfect venue for our spring wedding. Our pictures and video are both so breathtaking. Everyone was so helpful and always ready to address all our concerns, especially Alicia & Jacqui (wedding coordinators), Allan (food & beverage manager), and Benny, who was our personal server for the night. Benny made me feel like a queen! Our wedding is a dream come true and our guests were raving about it even up to this day!

Sent on 05/10/2010
  • msdrodriguez

Diana · Married on 01/23/2009

We not only had our wedding there, but we had our baby shower there and it never disappoints... The clubhouse was perfect for our intimate reception. The location is very scenic and we loved the golf tunnel, the waterfalls, and the view! It was beautiful there!!!

Sent on 02/13/2009

Catherine · Married on 08/08/2008

When I walked in there and saw a set-up of another wedding, I knew this was absolutely the perfect place to have the reception. The Garden Pavillion room is spacious with large open windows and great views. There is even a special area to display your cake. And down the street, there is a beautiful fountain to take pictures, but it's only on during the weekends. Alicia and Julie were very helpful.

Sent on 07/31/2009

Heather · Married on 06/21/2008

The girls who work here are so helpful....They helped with tours, timelines for the day, set up the day of and so much more. They were quick to respond to all my e-mails. The food was amazing, and the venue itself is gorgeous. If you book the clubhouse it's very inexpensive for what you get. I would highly recomend it to any of my friends.

Sent on 08/10/2008

Kristina · Married on 09/09/2016

From the very beginning the staff at the Bridges Golf Club were so great to work with. Sandy, the Director of Catering Services was quick to respond to my endless emails and questions and was so flexible with our requests. Since I did not hire a wedding coordinator, it was so great to receive the stress free customer service the Bridges staff provided. As for the wedding itself, the bridal party was well taken care of. They make sure that there's a place to hide in the gift shop after the ceremony and even set out a table of hors d'oeuvres, champagne and cocktails for the groomsmen and bridesmaids after the wedding ceremony. Their event captain and the rest of the event staff were so well organized and made sure that the entire wedding ran smoothly from the ceremony set up to the sparkler send off and conclusion. We were so happy with our experience and our guests had a great time.

Sent on 09/19/2016

Christina · Married on 08/16/2015

We held our wedding here at Bridges a few weeks ago. While venue shopping, Bridges was by far the most beautiful (and reasonably priced) venue that we looked at in the East Bay. The ceremony took place on the beautiful outdoor Garden Terrace (during the recent heat wave, so we were dying in the 105F heat), and the reception in the grand Garden Pavilion.
    Aside from the gorgeous venue, working with the staff was quite easy during our wedding planning process. Our pre-wedding contacts were Katie and Sandy, who answered our (many, many) emailed questions very quickly, usually within 24 hours. They were a pleasure to work with, and made the wedding planning relatively painless. Since wedding planning requires juggling many things at once, they were good about sending us reminder emails for payment due dates and deciding on our ceremony/reception details. They were also good to bounce our ideas off of. On the day of the wedding, our day of coordinators were Andi and Rinna, and Rachel was our setup coordinator. They were a dream to work with (both before and during the wedding day) and definitely helped out a lot to make our special day happen! We had very detailed instructions of how we wanted things set up, and they were able to make everything happen exactly as we wanted it. They even provided us with plenty of ice water and snacks to keep us from passing out in the heat. They touched base with us several times during the night (but not so much that it was annoying) to make sure that we (and the vendors) were all on the same page for the next event on our timeline.
    I will definitely recommend The Bridges to anyone looking for an elegant and classic-looking venue, not only for the gorgeous scenery, but also for the amazing staff!

Sent on 08/30/2015

Katie and Sandy were great to work with. They are very attentive and responsive to emails, which is wonderful since I seemed to email them every other day. I'm still getting compliments on how good the food and ambiance was. I highly recommend The Bridges!

Sent on 06/19/2015

Linda · Married on 02/07/2014

My daughter had her wedding ceremony and reception at Bridges Golf Club and it turned out
    just beautiful. They were very accommandating to what we wanted. The food was delicious. Everyone commented on how great the wedding was. I would reccomend this venue highly
    Linda
    Livermore, Ca

Sent on 06/02/2014

Charlen · Married on 06/19/2010

The Bridges staff was extremely helpful!! I only had 6 months to plan my wedding and their staff was there to help me with every question. The site is beautiful... we have some amazing pictures!! And the food is awesome; all of my guest enjoyed the dinner and late night snacks!

Sent on 01/05/2011

Anjie · Married on 09/15/2007

I cried the first time I saw this place. Just absolutely beautiful. We have our ceremony outside and the reception inside. The folks there were soo nice and attentive. Everything went smoothly ... the food there is really good too.

Sent on 06/09/2009
  • Camille

Camille A · Married on 07/27/2019

Dream Wedding!

It was always my dream to have my wedding at the Bridges (hometown girl!), and it definitely lived up to the hype! Aside from the gorgeous venue, Sandy and Celena were incredibly easy to work with, responsive, and made us feel reassured everything would go great. Our day went smoothly and beautifully.

Sent on 08/15/2019