The Bridges Golf Club Reviews

The Bridges Golf Club 4
The Bridges Golf Club 5
  • Breana

Breana · Married on 07/22/2016

Beautiful venue! Sandy was absolutely wonderful to work with! Very affordable! Everyone had a fantastic time at our wedding! Food was great too!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Polly · Married on 06/17/2016

This was the perfect venue for us to get married. I wanted to have my wedding somewhere that would be easy, fun and beautiful without having to do a lot of DIY stuff, or organizing/planning. The staff at Bridges do so much to help make your day go as smoothly as possible! It is such a beautiful location, you don't need any extra decorations, lighting, etc. or anything to make it look amazing. They are total professionals when it comes to the wedding business. Responsive, had answers/solutions for everything, organized. The wedding planners work with you on the budget, and are very accommodating when making special requests. The location is great too, because it is nearby so many hotels and easy to get to from anywhere in the bay area. 100% recommend the Bridges if you want a care-free, wonderful, fun and beautiful wedding, that can fit your budget .

Sent on 07/05/2016

Carol · Married on 05/15/2016

We knew right away we wanted to have our wedding at Bridges. We loved the feel of the venue the moment we drove in and we looked forward to our guests having that same first impression. Not only was the ceremony and reception space beautiful, we found the prices were very reasonable for the Bay Area. Another bonus was the warmer weather in the Tri-Valley (we’re from SF) and the grounds make for great photo ops.
    The planning process leading up to wedding day was smooth and easy and we have to attribute that to the wonderful staff there. Whenever we had questions, Sandy would get back to us promptly. Also, the day of captain that’s provided by the venue actually does a good amount of duties, such as setting up guestbook table and helping with ceremony procession.
    The staff at the reception was attentive and friendly. It was also really nice that they set up a table with the appetizers and sparkling wine in the clubhouse for the bridal party to enjoy and relax separate from the guests at cocktail hour. The lamb loli-chops were delicious, by the way.
    Overall, great experience and we had an amazing wedding at Bridges!

Sent on 05/30/2016
  • I

Irma · Married on 04/16/2016

The Bridges was worth every penny! We had amazing weather for our April 2016 5:00 pm wedding. Everything went smooth. We went with a Spanish theme and from the tile on the roof to the roses in the garden everything flowed together. We had our ceremony outside on the grass with the white rose bushes as our back ground. Cocktail hour was held at the Club House and although it was warm out all the doors were opened to let our guest sit outside or inside.
    The Grand Pavilion was perfect, loved how there was enough space for our tables, there was more than enough room to dance and the sunset and night views were amazing.
    We planned our wedding for a little over a year and Sandy was great to work with. I do not regret anything at all, having our wedding at the Bridges was a dream come true.

Sent on 04/21/2016

Christine · Married on 12/12/2015

We had our winter wedding at Bridges this last weekend. It was absolutely beautiful. Sandy was so helpful, patient, professional, welcoming, accommodating, and so, so much more! She answered all of our MANY questions in a timely manner and was always so kind about it. The rest of the Bridges staff did a great job from setting up for the ceremony and reception, and the food was AMAZING! If you haven't tried their pumpkin soup, you need to! Thank you Sandy and everyone else for your hard work. We couldn't have asked for a better wedding!!

Sent on 12/14/2015
  • Nikki

Nikki · Married on 11/01/2015

We had our beautiful wedding at Bridges a week ago, and it was amazing. As a venue, Bridges is gorgeous, and provides a lot of scenic outdoor areas for photos. We had our reception in the Clubhouse, which has pretty chandeliers and a lovely fireplace where the sweetheart table was. With just under 100 guests, and the space was intimate but not crowded. It was also nice having some outdoor areas where folks could take a minute to cool off when taking a break from dancing.

From the planning side of things, Katie M. and Sandy T. were very responsive, professional, and helpful. They did their best to make sure I knew what options were available to us, and to help out where they could. Our event captain was friendly and helpful the day of as well.

The food was delicious and we got a lot of compliments. It was great that we didn't have to deal with a separate catering company; it's all through Bridges. It also didn't completely break the bank.

Our day went so amazingly well! If you're considering the Bridges, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/07/2015

Jamie · Married on 10/16/2015

We had our wedding at The Bridges Golf Club, and it was a wonderful experience from start to finish. Sandy and Katie were wonderful to work with throughout the planning process, super responsive with all of our questions, and Rachel was the perfect event captain the day of our wedding, while Dean was fantastic to work with on our wine inquiries and requests. Everything turned out so beautifully, and the staff on the day of the event was exceptional. We had a smaller wedding of about 80 guests, and the Clubhouse was the perfect venue for a smaller wedding reception (they have a larger space for bigger weddings as well), plus the garden terrace was absolutely stunning for the ceremony. Looking at various venues, we were really happy with both the indoor and outdoor spaces at The Bridges, and because the indoor space was quite lovely, it didn't require a ton of additional decoration. Additionally, they have a list of preferred vendors, which helped tremendously since we had a relatively short period of time to plan, and all of their recommendations were top notch.

Sent on 12/06/2015
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/11/2015

The Bridges Golf Club turned out to be an amazing venue for our wedding. We actually booked The Bridges as our venue based upon a recommendation from my cousin/coordinator without even personally visiting it since we live out of state. The first time we saw the venue, our jaws dropped. The pictures very accurately represent how beautiful the venue is, but it is even better in person. We primarily worked with Katie in the planning process, and she was quick to return our emails, ask us for details, and answer our questions. Katie was genuinely nice (in contrast with a couple other venues we considered) and gave her honest opinion on what aspects of the wedding options were most effective and valuable. She worked with our travel schedule to plan a tasting and to go over the final details of the wedding. After we met with her going over all the details, we felt very comfortable about our wedding, and had a clear picture of what was finalized and what we had left to plan. During the rehearsal and the ceremony, Andi was very helpful in getting our group organized and instructing us on what we needed to do. Our banquet captain was also extremely helpful and very nice and kept everything running smoothly through the reception. Throughout the day, Danielle helped to drive the limo golf cart and helped to entertain my 4 year old son during pictures, which was EXTREMELY helpful. Everyone was AMAZED at how delicious ALL the food was, from the hors d'ourves to the sushi to the prime rib to the late night churros. There wasn't a food item served that people didn't love. Even our "foodiest" friends remarked at how much they loved the food.

Thank you to everyone who helped make our day perfect!

-Jessica Draper

Sent on 10/14/2015

Jennifer · Married on 07/17/2015

Our July 17, 2015 wedding at Bridges Golf Club was absolutely the most beautiful day of my life! From beginning to end, the day ran so smoothly! The food was out of this world delicious, and we have been getting non-stop compliments on it! Our guests have also expressed to us how kind the serving staff was as well! Every single little (and big) request/table/etc. I had was executed perfectly the day of. And as any planning bride knows, that is one of the anxious feelings we all have! Bridges rocked it! From the very beginning, Katie M. (catering sales manager) and Sandy T. (director of catering) were so unbelievably helpful and sweet. I’ll never forget the feeling of the first time we came to visit and how pumped up they got us! We knew it was the perfect place for our wedding, and we booked that day! The ladies took the reins from there and kept excellent communication with me throughout the next year…they made life so easy, I almost felt like I wasn’t doing anything at times! We were introduced to our day-of captain, Andi, the night before the wedding and she was amazing as well. It was impressive to us how much she knew about our wedding without being there from the beginning! I felt instantly calm after meeting her, especially knowing that the day would run in her care. The entire Bridges staff as a whole works together like a well-oiled machine! Everybody we worked with on staff was genuine, kind, and respectful at all times. That meant a lot to Travis and I. One of my favorite things about Bridges is that you could have a wedding there without even decorating at all, it is simply gorgeous on its own! Needless to say, I love bridges. I would recommend Bridges 1,000 times over to anyone who wants an absolute gem of a venue for a great price! Our wedding day was the best day of my life and Bridges will always hold a very special place in my heart!

Sent on 07/24/2015

Alicia · Married on 07/02/2015

I had my wedding (70 people) here Thursday July 2, 2015. After looking for venues across the bay area, it became clear that we would get the most bang for our buck with Bridges, without sacrificing quality or beauty.

Bridges was the only venue that offered both beautiful outdoor AND indoor ceremony options. I had noticed last year that a lot of places only offered nice outdoor ceremony locations but their indoor ceremony and reception locations were mediocre or resembled a community center space. Seeing as I'm not one to gamble on weather, I was looking for a place that had a beautiful indoor space for both the ceremony and reception. Enter Bridges.

The ceremony took place in their fireside room in front an enormous white columned fireplace with chandelier hanging overhead. The reception took place in their clubhouse (connected to the fireside room) which was equally as lovely and conveniently connected to the bar. Our guests were able to seamlessly transition from the fireside room ceremony to the bar and then dinner. We also had use of the outdoor patio throughout the event to sit back with their cocktail and overlook the beautiful golf course and hills.

For dinner we chose the beef tenderloin, wild mushroom chicken, and spinach and cheese raviolis, and side salad. While we didn't get to sample the raviolis during our tasting, we chose them based on previous yelp reviews and based on the feedback we received, they did not disappoint. We particularly enjoyed the beef and chicken and overheard a table say how awesome the beef was.

The staff were pleasant, helpful, friendly, prompt, and professional.

I highly recommend Bridges if you are looking for a venue that offers a variety of gorgeous settings and tasty meals without having to take out a loan. May I also recommend a weekday wedding? The perks were awesome! You will NOT regret getting married here. Just take a tour and see.

Sent on 07/15/2015

I had my wedding here and had an outdoor ceremony, that then flowed into cocktail hour in the clubhouse, and the reception in the Grand Pavilion. Everything ran so smoothly. Andi was our day of coordinator and she was professional and easy to work with. I didn't have to worry about a thing the day of. From day one Katie and Sandy worked with us, answering all sorts of questions through email that I might have - and responded quickly :0) The grounds were beautiful, staff was amazing. At the end of the night they were efficient and helped us clean up and pack up our belongings. I had a fabulous experience at Bridges.

Sent on 07/21/2015

shauna · Married on 06/19/2015

On June 21, 2015 I married my best friend in the presence of our loved ones at the most beautiful venue! Both my husband and I loved everything about the bridges golf club and both agree that everything went so smoothly from the entire planning process to the wedding day. The staff at the bridges golf course were soooo incredibly helpful through the entire process. They always answered any questions or concerns we had and were very attentive to our needs. We loved how smoothly things went on our wedding day that we wish we could do it over and over again! We have even considered doing a big wedding anniversary celebration at the bridges golf club again in the future!!

Sent on 09/08/2015

We had our wedding at Bridges. From start to finish the staff is amazing and professional. We worked with Sandy, Katie, Amber and Andi. All amazing.

Andi is a life saver and made the day of easy and not stressful. She was our event coordinator and did so much for us. She went above and beyond the call of duty and was just amazingly patient. I can not stress how amazing Andi is.

The food was good, only thing is I wish they had set aside our food since we had 2 bites of it. So an advice for brides let them know to pack up your food if you do not eat it. By the time we had asked for it the food was already thrown out.

The venue itself is gorgeous. It rained the night before our wedding but the grass was not as wet as I had imagined.

Again the staff is amazing. The venue is beautiful. Andi is a god send.

Thanks Bridges for making our day special.

Sent on 05/21/2015

jennifer · Married on 05/04/2015

We had our small wedding here in May of 2015. I couldn't have been more pleased with how everything was handled..customer service, food, cleanliness, timing, everything. We worked with Katie from the moment we booked this venue until the day of the wedding, she was always helpful and happy to answer all of my questions and returned emails in a timely manner. We also worked with Rachel and Andi the day of the wedding, they also were very helpful in making sure all of the details to the wedding were in place.

I believe for what we paid to host our wedding at Bridges, was well worth it! The food was amazing, the staff were awesome, and everyone raved about how stunning the grounds of Bridges Golf Club were. I only wished that the day had gone by a bit slower so I could have enjoyed it a little more :)

Sent on 05/13/2015

Vince · Married on 03/07/2015

Had our wedding here 3/7/15. Customer service is an AMAZING 10/10. We worked with Sandy, Katie and Amber and they were extremely responsive via e-mail everytime we had a question. They were also very easy to work with and super accommodating to all of our needs.

Venue: 10/10
    Food: 10/10
    Customer Service: 10/10

Their prices are also more than fair and I would highly recommend The Bridges to anyone.

Sent on 03/10/2015

Christina · Married on 02/27/2015

Our decision to have our wedding at the Bridges is one of the best ones we have made! It's a beautiful location with great views and many places for great photos. We chose to have our ceremony in the Fireside Room and the reception in the View and Fireside Rooms. We had a vision of what we wanted the space to look like and we were not disappointed. We primarily worked with Katie and we can't say enough about her. She was always quick to respond and happy to provide suggestions. The event team has thought through every detail and were happy to accommodate our requests. They "day of" staff was phenomenal and every last detail was taken care of for us. From small details such as giving children their meals first to the bigger details of dinner service in general, everything was flawless! Christina & Steve 2.27.15

Sent on 03/10/2015

Nickalyn · Married on 02/22/2015

We got married here 2/22/15. The whole experience was super easy from start to finish. They truly take care of you! From the 1st meeting with Sandy to the several meetings with Katie to the food tasting and actual day... It all went really smooth. They are so responsive with emails, phone calls, etc. They really put you at ease. The day of my wedding, the staff took care of literally everything. All we had to do was drop off our things and they set it all up. Just the way I wanted. In addition, this place is GORGEOUS! Our photos and video turned out beautifully with the beautiful background! Love love love! I would highly recommend this venue. Hopefully I can use their venue for other events in the future. They were fantastic! Thanks staff at bridges!!! 5 stars (0;

Sent on 04/20/2015

Christine · Married on 01/16/2015

Thank you to the Bridges staff, especially Sandy, for helping me to create a most beautiful and elegant winter wedding day. I recommend this facility to anyone who seeks a breathtakingly beautiful facility (inside and out).

A few highlights:
    1. The staff was polite and responsive all the way from one year before the wedding to the day of the wedding. For example, we brought lots of cups, trays and vases for a hot chocolate bar. We also had to bring the fixings in sealed bags (i.e. Heath bar, etc). It was fairly complex but Sandy and the team were on it! They had our mugs and tables set up the day before so we could decorate and personalize. This is what any bride wants - the chance to be creative!!

2. As we planned the event we periodically needed to "stop in" and check out the venue. We were welcomed to do this at anytime.

The wedding day:

1. My husband and I were parched before entering the Garden Pavilion. Without asking, the staff brought us drinks and made sure our food was right at our place when we sat down!

2. As the day progressed photos, cake cutting, dances and so forth needed to fit in somewhere. The staff helped us, gently but firmly, to stick to our timeline. It was wonderful to know that we could "be present" during the reception while knowing that they were looking out for our time. In the end all of our "moments" happened just as we had hoped!

3. The facility lends itself to incredibly beautiful photo ops. We took some classic photos and also added some fun golf shots. Thank you to the pro shop for lending us two clubs!

4. Our guests raved about the menu items. We opted for a brunch event and the french toast was a big hit!
    Delete review

Sent on 01/24/2015

Traci · Married on 11/28/2014

From the moment I saw the View and Fireside room, I knew it was the perfect venue for my small/intimate wedding. It's absolutely gorgeous and the customer service is top notch! They also have the Garden Pavilion for bigger weddings...so save yourself some time and headache and stop by to see how breathtaking your big day can be!

I had the pleasure of working with Katie, Sandy, Marisa and Jaime.

THANK YOU for the VIP teatment! I will definitely recommend you to my family and friends.

Traci & Mohammad
    11.28.14

Sent on 12/01/2014

Tanya · Married on 10/16/2014

We are so happy that we chose Bridges for our ceremony and wedding! We looked at several other locations, but Bridges was the only place that had both the beautiful outdoor scenery for pictures and a beautiful indoors for the reception. Although I’d always envisioned an outdoor ceremony, I fell in love with the romantic Fireside room setting. And all of the other reviews were right – the Bridges staff provides excellent, friendly service from beginning until the very end and the food is great wedding food. I worked with Katie most of the time, who always responded quickly and was so patient with all of my many questions. Sandy and Amber also provided helpful, friendly service on the days that Katie was not there. We appreciated that they happily accommodated all of our requests (e.g. changing the house red from cab to merlot, changing the dipping sauce for one of our hors d’ouevre, doing a duet plate with beef tenderloin instead of filet, etc.). The day-of event captain and other staff were also so helpful and friendly – our night went so smoothly! We and our guests had a wonderful time!

Sent on 11/02/2014

Ryan · Married on 09/15/2014

The Bridges Golf Club is such a beautiful place that each of our guests were impressed. Sandy Tijero (Director of Catering) and Katie Montgomery (Catering Sales Manager) were extremely helpful, professional, and responsive during the wedding planning process. Marisa (Event Captain) and her team were very prepared, professional, responsible, and did their best to accommodate any of our last minute changes on the wedding date. The Bridges team and the beautiful venue made our wedding a dream come true. We will definitely recommend this venue to our friends or families, and to anyone who are looking for a perfect venue for their big day.

Karena & Ryan

Sent on 09/27/2014

Stefanie · Married on 07/11/2014

I couldn't have asked for a better venue to have my wedding reception. The staff was impeccable and the food was phenomenal. The staff helped make sure every thing was on schedule and the setup turned out wonderful. Sandy is an awesome wedding planner and from the beginning of planning right up until my wedding day, she was there to answer questions and create exactly what I wanted from the venue. I would definitely have another event at this venue in the future. It is a beautiful place with wonderful people!

Sent on 12/12/2014

Lilia · Married on 06/20/2014

Sandy at The Bridges Golf Club was amazing. Their team helped me a lot in getting all the details for my wedding. We only had our reception in the Garden Pavilion and it was beautiful with all the scenery. Sandy was very good at keeping me up to date of what details were due and gave me a good timeline. She always responded and if she was out of office there was always someone else that was able to help me. The staff was very professional the day of our wedding. I would definitely recommend this location even for smaller weddings. They have different rooms for smaller occasions.

Sent on 06/30/2014

Patrick · Married on 05/24/2014

I am a frequent golfer at the course and wanted to show my fiance this venue when deciding where to have our wedding. Once she saw it, she was sold. The views from the ceremony on grass were amazing. The reception at the Garden Pavilion was perfect for what we were envisioning, and we did not need make any changes to it, which made life easy.

What really made life easy when planning the wedding was the staff at the Bridges. They were very responsive and accommodating to our needs. We really did not have to worry about many things as the staff are very professional, experienced, and know exactly what they are doing. There were no delays to anything and our wedding day went to plan. A golf cart and a very informative and accommodating driver were provided to us for taking pictures around the golf course. Our guests raved out the views and the food and said it was the best wedding venue they had been to. We are extremely happy to have celebrated our wedding at The Bridges Golf Club.

-Rebecca and Patrick

Sent on 05/31/2014

The Bridges Golf Club produces beautiful weddings! We absolutely loved having our wedding there and we would not have changed one thing about the wedding day, everything turned our perfectly. The wedding day coordinator made sure everything ran smoothly behind the scenes and Bridges always got back to us quickly during the wedding planning process. This venue is so beautiful all of our guests are still commenting on how great the setting and food was!

Sent on 10/19/2014