The Bride's Made Reviews

8 | Smyrna, GA

8 Reviews for The Bride's Made

Alison · Married on 05/27/2018

Phaedra and her team are absolutely flawless - from planning support and guidance to day-of execution, our experience working with The Brides’ Made was perfect. Phaedra is coordinated, quick-to-respond, and SO MUCH FUN. Whether you need a full wedding planner, day of coordinator, or all-around terrific hype-woman, Phaedra should be your go-to for a perfect wedding day! We are so glad we selected Phaedra and her team for our wedding and highly recommend her to others.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Kristin · Married on 03/31/2018

My husband and I had our dream wedding March 2018 and we are soooo fortunate to have met Phaedra and had her and her team assist in ensuring our wedding day was a everything we ever imagined!!! We met Phaedra while touring another venue...ALONE. She was there with a client and my husband was eaves dropping in on their conversation. He asked that venue for her information and I am so glad that he did. Phaedra assisted us with EVERYTHING. Catering options, photography/videography recs, wedding cake, décor/floral consultations, venue tours and even the little things that you don't think about...she made sure that we were prepared. Phaedra and her team made sure to give me tasks and "to do's" in increments to help me not feel overwhelmed (its A TON of work). On the day of she made sure that we stayed on schedule and handled all of the behind the scene things. You can find our pics online...our wedding was a fairy tale and 'The Brides Made' is a huge reason behind its success. If you're second guessing whether you should give her a call, think no more you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Angela · Married on 09/03/2017

Phaedra was absolutely awesome. I can’t find the words to express how grateful I am for her outstanding work. She took care of everything. She was professional and helpful. She made sure my daughter’s wedding was perfect. Her team took care of all of our needs. I would highly recommend her and her team.

Sent on 11/04/2017

Leah · Married on 05/27/2017

From the first email we had with Phaedra to the first time we sat down with her to tell her our vision...we knew she was the one! Our wedding was 99.9% DIY and had scared off every other planner that we talked about it with. Not only was Phaedra not 'scared' she wanted to see the park/venue right away to get the vision we were telling her about. She made us feel so at ease with our ideas and she really listened to what we wanted our wedding day to be. She would give us input and suggestions when we would ask and hooked us up with some incredible vendors to fit our style and taste. All of our vendors were SUPER impressed with her and her professionalism and organization. Everyone knew what time and where to be the day of, and our bridal party LOVED her and her team. Her constant energy and smile got everyone hyped for the day and all the festivities! Her and her team made Bret and I feel like that most important people in the world! Our parents, family and friends have all raved about her! The way she transformed our local park into this beautiful wedding venue was amazing. She literally made our wedding dreams come true. There was always 100% constant communication and never once did I feel like she wasn't locked in or didn't care. I would HIGHLY suggest working with The Brides Made and Phaedra. I can't say enough good things about them.

Sent on 06/21/2017

Kisha · Married on 01/06/2017

Word's cannot express the gratitude I have for Phaedra, CEO of The Bride's Made Wedding & Events Planning. I used Phaedra as a month-of coordinator, and she consistently exceeded my expectations. My wedding went smoothly thanks to Phaedra and her production team. With her guidance, I was able to incorporate elements into my wedding that elevated the look/ design of my venue. My husband and I's wedding guests cannot stop raving about how courteous, professional and organized she was. If you're looking for a coordinator, I suggest you hire The Bride's Made as early in your planning process as possible!

Sent on 04/18/2017

Emily · Married on 08/21/2016

I can't begin the explain how happy my husband and I were with the brides made service they provided... If they were not coordinating my wedding, I'm sure things would not have went through so smoothly... Thank you so much for your time ... And listening to my vision... You really made my day.
    August 21, 2016 wedding #meetthecooks

Sent on 08/25/2016

Melody · Married on 07/31/2016

If your looking for an AMAZING planner who really cares about you and your special day then look no further! Phaedra was like my best friend and sister through the entire thing. She was helpful, insightful caring and compassionate. She was attentive and running for us all day! It was so nice to have someone to do those things you just can't get to on such a busy day ! Phaedra was a godsend and I am so thankful for her. Don't make the mistake by paying five times more for someone who won't wow you! Phaedra was super professional and pmctual and I am forever greatful for her. ????

Sent on 09/08/2016
  • FutureMrsGray

Tiera · Married on 09/03/2017

Working with me as a bride to execute my very specific vision with a very specific budget isn’t easy. I am super hands on. But Phaedra did an amazing job. She was there for the entire part of my planning process and helped us with major wins along the way. My day was beautiful and absolutely the best/funnest day of my life and Phaedra was a huge part of making that reality. She also did a great job working with me as a bride who didn’t live in the area. Phaedra is organized, responsive, resourceful and takes initiative. She is also quite the fashionista. She’s also a great cheerleader for her brides. I’d recommend her for your big day. She’ll become more than a planner but a friend.

Sent on 11/12/2017