The Bride's Closet Reviews

4 | Smith River, CA

4 Reviews for The Bride's Closet

It was the place I went too and the very first dress I tried on! I went back there after 2 awful experiences elsewhere being left in tears and heading home when my mother and mother in-law suggested I go back to Bride's Closet right then! My intention was to make an another appt to try the dress on but when I arrived I handed the card with the dress info and she said you can try it on again right now if you would like! I was thrilled!!! the professionalism here was a 10/10 and the warm cozy home feeling you feel when your inside the boutique made me feel like a dream came true! I even got to say "YES to the dress" the veils they have there ready to be purchased are beautiful! they just put the veils on you! I felt like a princess for a day! Love Brides Closet. Highly recommended.

Sent on 11/22/2015

The Bride's Closet's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! It was our pleasure to help you find "The Dress"

Loved my dress. Was stunning, wish I could wear it again. Fitted like a glove

Sent on 01/24/2013

I purchased my Annais dress from the Bride's Closet - it was love! We made a few changes to the dress, and Fern used her creative ideas to shape the dress into the perfect gown. Quite a few alterations were done, and most of the time, they were great. We had to have the bustle and hem redone as they bustle buttons were too low and the hem was not cut straight, but they fixed it within an hour for me! They responded best to my email requests. I loved going into the store - so rustic and quiet. I also love how all of the sample gowns are in bags... that kind of care really goes a long way.

Sent on 07/26/2013

My sister had a dream dress in mind that was out of her price range but Fern made sure to find something as close as possible for a lower cost. My sister looked amazing on her big day and her dress was stunning!

Sent on 10/16/2015