The Bridal Suite of Louisville Reviews

The Bridal Suite of Louisville 2
The Bridal Suite of Louisville 3
The Bridal Suite of Louisville 4

Michelle · Getting married on 12/19/2020

The Bridal Suite of Louisville is the best boutique in the area! They have an amazing selection of gorgeous gowns. The staff is very welcoming and knowledgeable. I’m so happy I found my gown here and get to work with them through my planning process!

Sent on 12/21/2017

The Bridal Suite of Louisville's reply:

Thanks So Much for your sweet words of refferal, Michelle! We appreciate you taking the time to write us such a nice review, sharing your experience with other brides to be. I’m so happy we can call you a “B~Suite Bride”. xo Laurie
  • Haley

Haley · Getting married on 11/30/2019

Love love love this place!

My all-time favorite boutique around! Out of all the places I have been in my search for a dress, they have been by far the best. They have the best quality dresses, friendly & caring staff, and they truly give you the most wonderful wedding dress shopping experience! I highly recommend this place if you are looking for a bridal gown. I bought my dress here last weekend and I am in love! Their veils and headpieces are beautiful too, so many to choose from. I worked with Christie and she was a sweetheart, so knowledgeable and helpful. She listened to everything I was asking for. They even served me champagne! If I could give 10 stars I would!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Tally B · Married on 06/08/2019

Our go-to place in Louisville

I have been to The Bridal Suites several times, but never as The BRIDE! My sister bought her dress here 2 years ago and had such a good experience, and my mom bought her dress for my brothers wedding here when they first opened. I knew I wanted to go here when my turn came. The staff and my consultant who helped me were nothing short of amazing. They all remembered our family as well, which just added to that overall good vibe! I really didn't know what I wanted upon going in, but I felt like they listened to my feedback as we went through trying on. An hour and a half later, I said yes to my dress! -and my veil and my hair comb and my sash and my jewelry!!! LOL. I wasn't expecting to find it, but there you go. I just loved it all and it was out together so perfectly. Brides, don't hesitate to go here. The selection and service was even better that I expected it to be for my turn. I left so happy and on cloud nine. Updates to follow!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Mary Anne · Married on 01/12/2019

Love Laurie! She is passionate about her bridal business and they go above and beyond to help brides find their dream dress! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/21/2017

The Bridal Suite of Louisville's reply:

Thank you so much, Mary Anne! We appreciate your kind words. :)
  • Rachel

Rachel B · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing!

I can not say enough great things about the AMAZING ladies at The Bridal Suite! I had been shopping for a wedding gown at several stores already and the experience so far had been frustrating and disappointing, to say the least. When I came to my appointment at the Bridal Suite, they were so excited and genuinely welcoming. When you aren’t a “standard” size, shopping for clothing can be challenging, let alone shopping for a wedding gown. I tried on so many gowns here I had a hard time choosing which one made me feel the most amazing! I received so many compliments on my dress and I felt SO beautiful on my wedding day! I tell everyone I know to come here. I even came back when I needed a dress for a formal event and I was met with equally stellar service. Thank you, ladies!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Ashley · Married on 05/26/2018

LOVED The sweet ladies at The Bridal Suite! I bought my wedding dress a few months ago with my mom, sister and aunt. I specifically went to them because they had several dresses by a designer no one else in Louisville had. From the time we came in, our consultant Ally made us feel at home, and she helped me into all the dresses I had requested when I booked my appointment. Honestly, narrowing down my favorites was the most difficult part of our time there, because they were so so beautiful. I found them to be comparable to the other boutiques in town price wise, however their selection was leaps and bounds above the rest! I DID find my dress, and it was a wonderful experience, and even MORE than I had hoped for. I came back a few weeks later with my bridesmaids to order all their dresses. While their selection is not that big in bridesmaids, we still found what worked for us (and we bought 6 different styles but all the same color). Again, it was just such a great, and easy experience since our assistant (I wish I remembered her name) helped us pull dresses that would compliment my wedding dress. My wedding is in 3 weeks, and I can honestly say I wouldn’t shop anywhere else. This store has it all, and they went above and beyond to make this experience special for myself and my family. I can’t wait to post some pictures from our wedding!

Sent on 02/20/2018

The Bridal Suite of Louisville's reply:

Hi Ashley! We SO Enjoyed working with you and your family!! And your review was so sweet, and we are so very grateful to have you as a Bridal Suite Bride. We work hard to provide our brides with the most beautiful (at least we think :) ) and unique collection of designer wedding dresses. Thank you for shopping local, and allowing us to help you find your dream dress. We look forward to getting you down that aisle in the most beautiful style!! xo Laurie

Libby · Married on 01/10/2018

The ladies at the Bridal Suite of Louisville gave me an AMAZING experience when I was shopping for my wedding gown. From when I walked in the door to when I left, I felt like they truly cared about not only helping me find a beautiful dress, but wanted to make sure I felt beautiful and special the whole time. The sweetest thing about this shop is that the owner and every consultant in the store cared about me finding my dream dress. So ladies, if you are looking for a dress and want an amazing experience, go here!! You will not be sorry. They have an amazing selection of some of the most unique dresses I’ve seen in Louisville. There’s a dress there for everyone, no matter what you’re style is! Thanks you Bridal Suite for helping me find my dream dress!! You guys are awesome!!!

Sent on 12/26/2017

The Bridal Suite of Louisville's reply:

Dear Libby, your words truly touched my heart. Thank you so very much for sharing your experience with other future brides.
    Over the years, we’ve gone out of our way to bring service, experience and a unique and diversely curated collection of some of the finest wedding dresses in the industry at an affordable price point. To know that we met, and seems, exceeded your expectations warms all of our hearts at The Bridal Suite! Thank You so much again!! Laurie

Kaitlin · Married on 11/19/2017

LOVED my wedding dress so much!!! ❤️ it was truly the perfect dress for me. thank you from the bottom of my heart to the ladies at The Bridal Suite for all their help & excellent service in my dress shopping experience! I was really worried about buying my wedding dress is a different state (I live in GA), but it was no problem at all. they have a good selection, with a lot of variety. the ladies we super helpful in making sure I had all the pieces I ordered in a timely manner! I would HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 11/29/2017
    The Bridal Suite of Louisville 5
    The Bridal Suite of Louisville 6
    The Bridal Suite of Louisville 7
    The Bridal Suite of Louisville 8

The Bridal Suite of Louisville's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH Miss Kaitlin for taking the time to share such a glowing review (with Pictures!!) with other prospective brides! Every wedding is so unique, and to know we played a special little part in it is the most rewarding feeling. Congratulations! Sending you wishes for a lifetime of happiness! ~Laurie

Dana · Married on 10/21/2017

I had almost given up on finding the right wedding dress when I finally went to the Bridal Suite. They were so much more helpful than the other stores that I went to. I finally felt beautiful when trying on the dresses there. I couldn't have found a more beautiful dress for my wedding, and I still get compliments on it. The staff was great about helping me find a seamstress for alterations and then again with getting my dress cleaned after the wedding. I couldn't imagine a better place to find your dream dress!

Sent on 02/18/2018

The Bridal Suite of Louisville's reply:

Dear Dana, We are Thrilled to have had the opportunity to work with you throughout your dress process, and even with your cleaning and preservation! Thank you SO MUCH for sharing your positive experience with others. I do hope you will send us pictures from your wedding!! xo Laurie

Jennifer · Married on 05/28/2016

I'm so happy I decided to get my dress and accessories with the Bridal Suite. They had the princess dress I had envisioned since I was a little girl. It was the second dress I tried on. I knew immediately I had found it. The staff is so helpful throughout the whole process. They made what could've been a daunting task very fun and laid back. I recommend checking this shop out!

Sent on 06/11/2016

The Bridal Suite of Louisville's reply:

Dear Jennifer, Thank you So Much for sharing your sweet thoughts with other brides! We are so very grateful to have been a special part of your wedding experience! We wish you and your hubby years of happiness!

Leeza · Married on 04/08/2016

The women at The Bridal Suite were amazing to work with! They were so helpful in finding a dress that fit what I was looking for in my price range! They also helped me save money by encouraging me to bring a toy for their toy drive! So I ended up saving 10% on my dress, which was super helpful! I also loved that their store was a little smaller, with only 1 other person there while I was trying on dresses! It really is a great place to try on dresses and find one!

Sent on 12/06/2016

The Bridal Suite of Louisville's reply:

Thank you so very much for taking the time to share your experience with future brides. We strive to give a personal, one on one, memorable experience to every bride, and when we read reviews like this, it warms our hearts to know we made a customer happy. Thank you again! :)

Great experience. Good selection!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Thank you so much!!

Hannah · Married on 01/01/2016

Amazing service. Rachel was amazing. She found the perfect dress for me when I had no idea what I wanted and had a wedding only a few months away. She helped me come up with good ways to alter the dress to make it my own. She also gave me great ideas for the wedding and rehearsal dinner attire. Couldn't have had a better experience. Went in expecting to not buy a dress and came out with the most perfect dress!!

Sent on 10/06/2015

The Bridal Suite of Louisville's reply:

Hannah, We are SO pleased you found your dream dress with us, and had a great time working with Rachel. We greatly appreciate you sharing your kind words with other future brides! We promise to continue to work hard for you right throug to your wedding day! Thank you again! Our Best, Laurie & Rachel

I was the bride that decided she wanted a veil 2 weeks before the wedding. They had a wonderful selection of accessories and luckily, Rachel was there to help me find the veil of my dreams! I knew the moment I put it on that it was EXACTLY what I wanted. I only wish I had stumbled upon this boutique before I bought my gown. Thank you!

Sent on 10/10/2015

The Bridal Suite of Louisville's reply:

Dear "Decided at last" ~Thank you for taking the time to share your shopping experience! We're very happy you decided to wear a veil! Like Randy, on Say Yes to the Dress says "Anyone can wear a white gown, but only a bride can wear a veil" ~Congratulations, and Wishes for many years of wedded bliss! :)

Erica · Married on 09/12/2015

Rachel and friends at the Bridal Suite made wedding dress shopping so much fun. They weren't pushy and seemed genuinely excited when I found "the one". The dress and veil were gorgeous and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out.

Sent on 10/25/2015

The Bridal Suite of Louisville's reply:

Dear Erica, Thank you SO much for the sparkling review! We are so so happy for you, and wish you a lifetime of happiness. It was our pleasure to play a little role in your special day. Thank you, again.

Stephanie · Married on 09/05/2015

Love this place! I came in because they carried a dress I had been eyeing for months. Of course when I tried on the dress it was not what I thought it was. Luckily Meghan was there to help me. She was able to find a dress that was flattering and then found a lace jacket to put on top to give me the look of my dream dress that looked AWESOME! It was the first & only place I looked. I was also VERY pleased at the pricing. Wedding dresses can be so ridiculously priced & I feel like I am definitely getting what I am paying for at Bridal Suite of Louisville.

Sent on 05/29/2015

The Bridal Suite of Louisville's reply:

Thank you SO Much for the 5 Star review!! We really try hard to give our brides the most gown for the money, so we are beyond pleased that you felt so happy with your purchase! We look forward to working with you right up until your "I do's" :) Laurie

Ashley · Married on 04/10/2015

Super helpful and so sweet. They had patience and was so happy the girl who helped I saw her sing at church on Sunday.

Sent on 01/09/2015

The Bridal Suite of Louisville's reply:

Thank you so much for you sweet review! :)

Hannah · Married on 10/18/2014

I can't get over how great this place is! I was in there about a year ago trying on dresses and it was a great experience! They were so sweet and attentive. I also received my dress much quicker than I thought! I cannot remember the name of the girl that helped me, but she had just started working there and she seemed like she had been there for years! She was so sweet and made me feel so comfortable. I ended up getting my dress, belt and veil from them. Even though they say they have a limit of 4 people when trying on dresses, they accommodated my group of 10+ easily! Honestly, even if I didn't like the dress as much as I did, I think I would have bought it anyway because they were so nice and helpful! The only thing I wish was different was that they did alterations in house. But they give you a list of people who can help! I would recommend them to anyone! And even though I can't remember her name have the young, tall and thin girl with long dark hair help you!

Sent on 03/12/2015

The Bridal Suite of Louisville's reply:

{jumping for joy over here!} Your review was SO Incredibly Sweet! I think you may have worked with Scout!! ~Thank you SO Much for taking the time to share your experience with other brides. Your review made my day, and We very much Appreciate your business! :)

I found my gorgeous dream gown at Bridal Suite and the ladies there are so sweet and helpful. Beautiful gowns and great service!

Sent on 03/13/2015

The Bridal Suite of Louisville's reply:

Thank you sooo much for sharing your kind words with us and future brides!!! We sure do appreciate it, and we appreciate your business! :)

The girl who helped me, Scout, was so wonderful and sweet! She made my day so fun with an unlimited appointment. I must have tried on 20 dresses and she was so happy to help me with each one! I never felt rushed or pushed to do anything. I love her and best of all, I found my dream dress!!!!

Sent on 02/23/2014

The Bridal Suite of Louisville's reply:

We are so glad you had an awesome experience!!!

Almost canceled my fitting appointment b/c I thought that they would be outside of my budget. Ended up finding my dress that day and it was on sale! Great service!

Sent on 07/30/2014

The Bridal Suite of Louisville's reply:

There’s truth in the adage; “Never judge a book by its cover!” ~True Luxury does not have to cost an arm and a leg!
    Thank you for taking a chance on us, - I am SO happy you kept your appointment with us! We never want our customers to feel intimidated by the pretty dresses. And you don't have to spend a fortune in our store to get a beautiful, and well made gown. Thank you for your review. :)

Bryce · Married on 05/18/2014

The ladies at the Bridal Suite were amazing to work with. I was a walk in appointment after two major fail shopping experiences at other shops the same day and they were so gracious and helped me find the most amazing dress. They made the process so easy and painless. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 11/25/2015

Lindsey · Married on 07/20/2013

I am overwhelmingly happy with the service and full "bridal experience" that I got with Lori and Sara at The Bridal Suite of Louisville. Sara helped me go through dresses and find what was "me" and what wasn't, and she really made me feel comfortable and enjoy the experience. Lori was super sweet and helpful in this process as well. She was flexible enough to let me leave and think through things. The thinking process was short because I KNEW nothing could get better than the dress I found. We came back that afternoon and got the most beautiful and unique dress I have ever seen! It was such a great afternoon with my mom, matron's of honor, and two fabulous ladies from The Bridal Suite! Thank you so much for the most perfect day ever! I can't wait to spread the word of my excellent bridal experience!

Sent on 06/10/2012

The Bridal Suite of Louisville's reply:

Lindsey, You are so sweet!!! Thank You from the bottom of our hearts! We look forward to helping you right through your beautiful wedding day!

Samantha · Married on 06/01/2013

Bridal Suite is THE best place to go for your wedding gown and bridesmaid dresses!!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Samantha, Thank You SO MUCH for the review!!❤️

What a beautiful boutique experience! I did not want to shop in one of the large chain bridal stores, so was looking for a small shop with personalized service. That is exactly what I got at The Bridal Suite. There was a wide variety of gowns including off-the-rack options which is what I needed since my wedding was four months after we got engaged. They were patient and attentive - and offered just the right accessories to accompany my gown.

Sent on 10/29/2013

The Bridal Suite of Louisville's reply:

Awwwww!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the kind words! I wish you a lifetime of happiness!!! :) It's so nice to play a little role in the lives of brides who are at such an exciting time in their lives! ~Laurie