The Bridal Secret Reviews

The Bridal Secret 5
The Bridal Secret 6
The Bridal Secret 7

Sarah · Married on 11/17/2018

The perfect dress in less than 2 months!

Judy was amazing! I was able to find the perfect dress with less than 2 months until the wedding and she did alterations on the spot so that I could come back just once more to pick it up, since I was out of town. The dress was so classic and beautiful with amazing material. I received so many compliments and was thrilled to be able to wear such a lovely dress within such a short timeframe. Thank you Judy!!!

Sasha · Married on 11/11/2018

Judy was very helpful from the moment I emailed her to the moment I walked into her store. Based on the dress I told her I wanted she found me a beautiful gown that I fell in love with. She is very good at what she does. Can't wait for my wedding day to wear my beautiful gown.

Adrienne · Married on 09/02/2018

We had a great experience with Judy at the Bridal Secret! She was very accommodating in making the appointment work as I was only in town for a few days. The dresses are beautifully displayed and easy to browse through the racks. There were many dresses within my budget.

Going into the appointment, the only things I was certain of were that I wanted a silk dress and that it had to have straps. After trying on a few that I thought were my style, I wasn't feeling like any were right. She suggested I try on a strapless dress and I fell in love!

It is very convenient that you are able to store and complete all alterations at the shop.

RhondaLeigh · Married on 09/01/2018

I had a nightmare experience with the shop where I purchased my original wedding dress and had to unexpectedly buy a new dress about a month before my wedding. I was also scheduled to fly to Florida for a week-long business trip a day after figuring out that I'd have to buy a new dress. Stressful doesn't come close to describing how I felt.

Judy from the Bridal Secret exchanged back-to-back emails with me where she tried to track down a local vendor that had my original dress available off the rack, and even gave me information on dress shops in Florida where I might be able to find my dress. I ultimately decided I didn't want that same dress (would evoke bad memories) and Judy found me some time in her schedule before I had to fly out. She ended up pulling the best dress for me - everyone agreed it was even better than my first one - (and more affordable too!). I just felt so taken care of during this otherwise awful ordeal. I can't say thank you enough!

Laura · Married on 08/04/2018

Five+ stars!! I am so thrilled I went to Judy at the Bridal Secret! Judy was recommended to me by my mother’s friends and I highly recommend her to all brides-to-be looking for their special dress! Judy was honest and helpful from the very beginning--when I first contacted her, she told me she didn’t have any dresses currently in stock that matched what I was looking for, but that she was expecting more inventory soon. A few weeks later, Judy reached out notifying me that she received a new shipment of dresses and was able to schedule me for a fitting that same weekend! The entire experience was so positive- it was so special being the only person in the shop, receiving so much personalized attention. Her selection of dresses was beautiful and much different than the other generic bridal shops I had been to previously. The store is lovely and Judy knows each and every dress- providing the perfect balance of letting you “shop” while also making some helpful suggestions. She was incredibly patient, allowing me to try on a variety of dresses. Very reasonably priced given the high quality of the dress. I feel so good about my decision and so relieved that Judy will be personally handling all the alterations! Cannot recommend enough. She even sent me a holiday card to boot! Thank you, Judy!!

Katie · Married on 08/04/2018

Judy has true talent for what she does. I went in with a friend just hoping to start to get an idea of what I wanted and within 15 minutes and four dresses I found the one! She was a pleasure to work with, kept me in budget, is an amazing seamstress, and is just the best at what she does! I can't recommend her enough!

Monica · Married on 07/07/2018

This place is phenomenal. All the dresses were beautiful, hands down the best I have ever seen. Judy made the whole process so much fun. She really is the fairy gown mother. I absolutely love my dress and can not wait until my fitting! If I could give this shop 6 stars I would! Stop looking and save yourself some time and go straight there. You will not be disappointed!

Melissa · Married on 06/22/2018

Judy at the Bridal Secret is truly amazing!! We bought my sister’s wedding dress there 5 years ago and when I got engaged I knew EXACTLY where I wanted to go to look for a dress! Judy made the dress experience amazing! She could tell I was nervous and kept me laughing and having a good time throughout the entire appointment. The best thing is I went into the salon with one idea of what I wanted in a wedding dress and everything I thought I “wanted” I did not fall in love with. Then Judy took the lead and found this amazing drop dead gorgeous dress in a style I did not think I wanted. I was in LOVE! Not only did she keep me laughing the whole time and made sure I had a great time, she also knows what is best on her brides. I would HIGHLY Recommend Judy and The Bridal Secret to all brides!

Sarah · Married on 05/26/2018

My aunt got her wedding dress 20 years ago when I was the flower girl. So in family tradition I went to the bridal secret for my dress. Judy was simply amazing! I went with one idea in my head and was not wowed by any of the ones I chose. So Judy asked me to bear with her and try something she chose based on everything I said about the others. It was perfect! I fell in love instantly, she was in constant contact throughout the entire planning process. The veil was just beautiful she added a lace accent to it so it would pop! Even after the wedding my dress bag broke she told me to come by and pick up another to keep my dress in perfect conditions if you are looking for a Dress go to Judy!!

The Bridal Secret 8
    The Bridal Secret 9
    The Bridal Secret 10
    The Bridal Secret 11

Justine · Married on 05/22/2018

Highly recommend the bridal secret!
    I would like to thank Judy for her patience in helping me find the the perfect dress! I am truly in love and can’t stop smiling! I had been to 8 bridal shops and wasn’t finding anything that made me feel like a bride!
    I went back for a second look at the bridal secret because I couldn’t get this dress out of my head, I knew it was the one! I’m so happy I said yes to the dress at the bridal secret! Thank you!!!

Dina · Married on 05/19/2018

This place is amazing! From the quality of the gowns to the very personalized, one on one appointment, the whole experience was unlike any other bridal shop I had been to. She was able to put me into gowns that not only fit my figure, but also fit my personality. This is the only shop I would recommend to any bride looking for great service and the perfect wedding dress!

Dawn · Married on 12/16/2017

Buying a wedding dress is suppose to be fun but it can also be something that isn’t so enjoyable. Fortunately, my experience was amazing thanks to Judy from The Bridal Secret!!! Anyone who is looking or knows someone looking for a bridal gown needs to go and see for themselves. She is so sweet, extremely professional and made finding my dress stress free and exciting! She goes above and beyond to help you find exactly what your are looking for! From the dress to the veil to the jewelry and she even does the alterations herself!!! I highly recommend going and shopping here!!

The Bridal Secret 12
    The Bridal Secret 13

Jennifer · Married on 11/04/2017

I was very apprehensive about shopping for a wedding gown because I am not a standard sample size bride. I was referred to Judy, owner of The Bridal Secret, by a friend who called her "The gown whisperer". I had my appointment today and I can honestly say my friend was 100% right. I walked into The Bridal Secret with my stomach in knots but, Judy made it such a wonderful experience that I soon forgot about my anxiety and was able to embrace the process and have fun!! Judy started my appointment by asking some questions and then led me to a rack of dresses to look through. The second dress I tried on was beautiful and I felt wonderful in it but, Judy kept the processs going and after trying on all the dresses I had picked Judy grabbed one she felt I would love, and she was right. Without me knowing she had listened carefully and paid attention to what I liked and what I didn't and picked a dress that was the perfect combination of all the things I liked on the other gowns! It was a wonderful, very personal experience and I am thrilled that I will have the memory of today to take with me!! I would absolutely recommend The Bridal Secret and Judy to any bride out their looking for a fun, personal shopping experience! I can't wait to go back for my fittings!!

Danielle · Married on 10/14/2017

The Bridal Secret was the third place I have been in search of my wedding dress. Judy was amazing and completely honest and kind right from the beginning. Her professionalism set her apart from all the other places I have been. Aside from that, her selection of dresses were amazing and you can totally tell they are high quality gowns (unlike some of the others I have seen). I am so excited about the dress I purchased and so glad I found Judy at the Bridal Secret!

Jen · Married on 10/07/2017

I had gone to a few different shops before I ended up at The Bridal Secret. Right from the first correspondence through phone calls and emails, it felt different than shopping anywhere else. Judy made you feel special! When you go to your appointment you are the only one in her shop, you have her full attention - not like other places where's there are dozens of other people all around you and it feels rushed and hectic. She had an idea of what I wanted for a gown but also had me try on other styles as well. But it was there that I found the dress of my dreams! Throughout the whole process anytime I emailed Judy with any questions, I literally had a response back almost always within minutes! I felt Judy went above and beyond to make that dress be perfect for me! I wanted a patch off my husbands Air Force uniform to be sewn in - and no problem whatsoever! Judy was happy to do it! I couldn't have felt more beautiful on my wedding day. I can't thank you enough for that Judy!!
    I couldn't have been happier with the whole experience - from how personal it was to the amazing work Judy does!
    I would highly recommend any future bride to The Bridal Secret!

The Bridal Secret 14
    The Bridal Secret 15

Diana · Married on 09/30/2017

I had my appointment today 1/12/17 and I have to say what an amazing experience!!
    The store is filled with the most beautiful dresses I've ever seen and Judy is absolutely awesome!! She picked out dresses for me that made me look stunning, Judy really knows what she is doing. I love that the store is open by appointment only because Judy is there for you and only you. Best experience ever!! I left there very happy and excited that I found my dress. I will definitely refer the bridal secret to any future brides I know.

Molly · Married on 09/30/2017

Judy is very professional, calm, and helpful for all bridal needs! It's been a fun part of my wedding process to spend time with her and visit her gorgeous store. It is very personal service. I know that I will look beautiful on my wedding day thanks to Judy.

Brenna · Married on 09/28/2017

I went to The Bridal Secret this past Sunday and Judy was great!! She has amazing dresses and her prices are very reasonable. You can definitely tell she has been in the industry for a long time because she knows exactly what will look good on your body type. I tried on a bunch of different dresses and by the end of the appointment I found my dream dress! I was with my sister who recently got married and has tried on a bunch of different dresses and she said she had never seen such unique dresses in a bridal shop. I would highly recommend Judy and her shop to anyone!

Lisa · Married on 09/03/2017

Definitely go see Judy! I was worried that my budget was too tight to find a wonderful dress, but I was wrong! Judy has incredibly affordable prices and the quality of her dresses is top notch. She helped me find something I loved even though it was not at all what I imagined I wanted. She listed to what I was looking for and stayed within my budget. I couldn't be happier with my experience or my dress!

Kim · Married on 07/29/2017

I purchased my dress yesterday and it was all thanks to Judy! She only takes one bride at a time so you have the entire shop to yourself. The dresses she carries are stunning. I tried on dresses at another shop that were more expensive and far less beautiful. I had an idea of the dress I wanted and Judy had one that was exactly it but I wasn't totally sure about it. After a bunch of dresses, Judy put me in one that was totally different. I was shocked how much I liked it because it was so different from what I had envisioned but it ended up being the one! Judy is down to earth and really takes the time to ensure that you find the best dress for you. I highly recommend The Bridal Secret!

sara · Married on 07/08/2017

My daughter had the most wonderful experience at The Bridal Secret. There are so many beautiful gowns and my daughter was treated like a princess.. Judy put my daughter in the most perfect gown and I will be forever appreciative for her help and kindness. If you are looking for a gown, please shop here as you will not be disappointed.

Ralitsa · Married on 07/08/2017

I want to share how satisfied I am with the purchase from the Bridal Secret. My wedding was the past weekend and I couldn’t be happier with my gorgeous dress. I LOVE IT. I received a lot of compliments about my dress. They told me it was the most beautiful dress they have ever seen. I was very pleased to work with Judy. From the time, I came in her store until my dress was done I enjoyed Judy’s professionalism, passion and her personality made me smile each time I visited her. The first time I was in the Bridal secret, I had the choice to pick a few gowns which I wanted to try and I saw some really amazing dresses. Judy also had a few dresses which she recommended to me by the description of what I gave her prior to the appointment. And here came the moment when one of the dresses she suggested perfectly fitted me from what I envisioned. I wanted a dress with lots of raffles, mermaid style, to be “dramatic”, sexy and to fit me beautifully. I am glad I found it in the Bridal Secret. I had 3 fittings and the end result was stunning. I also picked my wedding earrings from there. Judy has reasonable prices and her dresses are beautifully selected. Thank you, Judy, for being part of my special day and making it even more memorable with my gorgeous dress.

Rachel · Married on 07/02/2017

My mom found The Bridal Secret for alterations and I am so glad she did! Judy did a great job and my dress looked amazing. I purchased my dress in New York and took it to the Bridal Secret for alterations. Judy had me in for 3 appointments to make sure my dress fit perfectly, and she walked my mom through how to bustle my dress. He reminder emails for upcoming appointments where much appreciated especially when trying to juggle a million wedding things. Definitely would recommend Judy!

The Bridal Secret 16

Samantha · Married on 06/16/2017

Judy is great! She let me choose a few dresses and when I wasn't really liking the style I thought I wanted, she stepped in to help me realize what style would look best on my body type...and she was totally right! You can tell Judy has been in this business for a long time and that this is her passion. I highly recommend The Bridal Secret!

kelly · Married on 06/10/2017

Had one of the best days yesterday with my mom, sister and mother-in-law to be all thanks to Judy. Judy is there for you 100%, she gives you her full attention and really listens to what you are looking for in your dress. She also respects your budget. She will let you pick out a few dresses and she herself picks a few based off your ideas. I definitely started my search with a different vision than the direction I ended up going in, but also felt like I was seeing different versions of the same dress and nothing really impressed me which made me wonder if I was being too picky. Judy has a large variety and all of her dresses are so absolutely stunning. By the end of my appointment I was torn between two dresses but ultimately said yes to a beautiful gown ( both Judy's picks) that I can't wait to walk down the aisle in. Ladies, I highly recommend Judy and her shop The Bridal Secret -take it from someone who feels like they're pretty picky and someone who was willing to drive to stores quite a ways away, you will have experience that you've been searching for.