The Bridal Garden Reviews

107 Reviews for The Bridal Garden

• Megan

Megan Sittig · Married on 02/02/2019

Perfection by The Bridal Garden

My wedding bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, corsages, boutonnières and flower covered cross as the ceremony backdrop were the prettiest flowers I have ever seen. The Bridal Garden took my vague ideas, style, personality, venue and colors and executed the most dreamy arrangements! Lindi so easy to work with, passionate and knowledgeable about her work, engaged in every detail, positive, sweet and has such a talent. The Bridal Garden is the highest caliber florist available in the Tulsa area and I will always be so proud to have used them for my wedding!!!

Sent on 02/24/2019

Hayden · Married on 08/04/2018

Lindi at The Bridal Garden was easily one of my favorite vendors we found for our wedding! My husband and I were planning our Tulsa wedding from our home in Los Angeles, and Lindi was so great about keeping in touch over email and making time for us to meet with her in person when we were able to visit Oklahoma during the planning process. I did not have a lot of strong ideas on flowers when we first met, but Lindi had so many beautiful ideas that got both my husband and I really excited for how everything was going to look! And she has an amazing collection of glassware, including some hanging bulbs we were able to use on our ceremony arch, which really saved us from spending a lot of money to buy some ourselves! Lindi was incredible at working with us since our budget was on the lower end, and I really cannot believe how gorgeous our flowers turned out! My bouquet was the most beautiful wedding bouquet I’ve ever seen, and our tables all looked stunning after she helped us get them set up. Lindi is a wonderful and kind person, and I will recommend her to anyone and everyone with full confidence that they will be just as overjoyed with their flowers and décor as I was!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/09/2018

Lindi was absolutely amazing to work with from planning process to our wedding day. The joy she takes in her work is obvious and she is truly an artist. She made our reception absolutely breathtaking and the ceremony flowers were perfect as well. Love her and could not recommend her more!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Jessica · Married on 05/27/2018

She is so organized and so easy to work with! I’m so happy I went with her! The day of my wedding I had zero worries!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Kayleen · Married on 04/21/2018

Lindi did an incredible job with our flowers! I was so impressed. The pictures speak for themselves.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Kathleen · Married on 11/04/2017

Lindi was amazing, easy to work with, flexible, and generous! The centerpieces and bouquets at my daughter's wedding and the greenery and blooms that decorated the "alter" area greatly exceeded our expectations. If you are planning a wedding in Tulsa, I would highly reccomend Lindi and the Bridal Garden!!!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Marsha · Married on 07/16/2017

When my daughter and I worked with Lindi, she made us feel like we were the only customers she had. We gave her ideas, showed her pictures, and she immediately understood exactly what we wanted. She is so talented. My daughter's bouquet and the bridesmaid's bouquets were absolutely breathtaking. Every coursage, bouquet, boutonnière, reception table was perfect. Lindi helped make the day wonderful.

Sent on 07/22/2017

Cindy · Married on 05/13/2017

Lindi was especially talented at helping my step-daughter figure out what she wanted. She asked wonderful probing questions and then showed her pictures to confirm. The ability to use her glassware for such a reasonable amount was a real bonus and made decorating simple. She also a very talented florist. The flowers were beautiful. She decorated the ballroom and other areas in the most lovely and tasteful way!!! Thank you Lindi!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Erin · Married on 01/21/2017

Hi Lindi,

I just wanted to reach out and thank you again for your beautiful work at our wedding! You really went above and beyond not just to put together our vision for flowers (the big babies breath arrangements were JUST as I pictured), but to help us accessorize and style every tiny detail of the ceremony space. As you know, our move just a month before the wedding was super stressful, and I can't tell you what a weight you lifted off our shoulders by offering to store a lot of our decorations until the wedding day. Most of all, you were such a pleasure to work with. So professional and talented and a great communicator. Through my experience with this wedding I learned that's not always the norm when you work with different vendors. You are exceptional at what you do and we couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. - Erin & Ryan

Sent on 01/31/2017

Tonya · Married on 06/25/2016

I highly recommend Lindi at The Bridal Garden for future brides in the Tulsa area! Lindi spent a lot of personal time consulting with us to make sure every detail was exactly how we wanted it. I was blown away when I saw all the arrangements at our wedding! The Bridal Garden will not disappoint!! After the wedding Lindi even took the time to help me find a bouquet preserver for my bridal boquet. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Lauren · Married on 06/11/2016

Lindi Collins at the Bridal Garden totally made my wedding vision come true!! She was so sweet and easy to talk to. She completely understood my vision and made it a reality. Looking back at my wedding, I didn't realize flowers were so important to me. They were seriously one of my favorite parts of the day! My bouquet was unbelievable and the table arrangements were amazing. I felt that her prices were fair and she made sure to come up with different options to fit into my budget. She was professional, easy to get ahold of, and very reliable. I loved working with her!! I will recommend all my friends to use The Bridal Garden for their events, especially weddings!!!

Sent on 01/12/2017

Brooke · Married on 04/23/2016

Lindi is a fantastic florist. The flowers for my wedding were one of my top priorities and she beyond exceeded what I had imagined. Her work was just how I pictured my flowers to look like on my wedding day. She put together amazing arrangements and I was so pleased with how it turned out. I am so glad I picked Lindi for my florist on my big day. She is super nice, fun to work with, and will do anything you ask her to and succeed. If you want a great experience by choosing what flower arrangements and bouquet ideas for your wedding I would choose Lindi (The Bridal Garden).

Sent on 05/04/2016

Lexie · Married on 04/23/2016

Lindi is simply the best! She was so attentive to every detail and made sure we were getting exactly what we have envisioned. She was also extremely accommodating and worked with our budget. Lindi went above and beyond to help us whether that was helping set up the tables or helping bring different items to the venue to save us a trip. She was such a pleasure to work with and I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 05/10/2016
  • Brenda

Brenda · Married on 04/02/2016

Lindi is an incredibly talented floral artist! She flawlessly understood and executed my vision... before I even knew I had a vision for florals! During our consultation, she pulled examples of arrangements, in-season florals and suggestions that pulled together all the other pieces of our wedding into a nice little bow.

At one point during my wedding reception, I was speaking to a guest and caught the floral arrangement on their table and exclaimed mid-sentence, "Oh my gosh! The florals! They are so beautiful!" Really, I had an idea of what was coming, but they blew me away when I saw them in action. A million times more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. Simply breathtaking. Her florals pulled the entire reception together and my bouquet... I'm not a girly, wedding madness kind of gal, but if I could carry my wedding bouquet around the rest of my life, I'd be happy. Simply stunning.

Also, she's sweet as pie and her excitement and genuine love for her job and clients is contagious!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Lindi really listened to what I was looking for when it came to my wedding flowers and kept everything within my budget. She made such awesome suggestions and was willing and ready to answer any questions that I had. I got so many compliments at our reception on how beautiful my centerpieces were and I absolutely was in love with my bouquet. I would absolutely recommend her to other brides out there!

Sent on 03/29/2016
  • Brenna

Brenna · Married on 03/05/2016

Lindi was fabulous to work with and one of the nicest people I have ever met. She did a stunning job at all 3 venues for our wedding day. Not only she extremely creative, flexible, and talented, but her prices are the best in Tulsa, OK. Trust me, I met with every florist in the area. We would recommend her to anyone! Thank you, Bridal Garden!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Nia · Married on 10/24/2015

The most beautiful flowers I've ever seen! Lindi is so talented and creative. Absolutely loved the floral arrangements at my daughter's wedding...not to mention how nice and easy to work with she is.

Sent on 10/30/2015

I recently had Lindi do my wedding flowers. I am so glad that I did! I know nothing about flowers but Lindi was able to create the perfect boquet that I didn't even know how to describe to her. I was nervous about making flower decisions because I know nothing about them but Lindi was able to make perfect bouquets. The bridesmaids loved as much as I did.

Sent on 10/20/2015

I felt Lindi really understood my vision from day one. She asked lots of questions to make sure we were on the same page. The arrangement and bouquets turned out even more beautiful than I ever imagined. I couldn't be happier! My bridal bouquet was that final touch that really made me feel like a beautiful bride. I will never forget it! She also really tried to accommodate our budget and made several revisions for us to make sure we were comfortable with the price.

Sent on 10/15/2015

Marie · Married on 07/18/2015

I am still obsessing over our flowers. I went in to Lindi and told her exactly what I wanted & she delivered. She tweaked some things to fit the season (we did really winter colors but closer to the spring) and I am so glad we did that. She was so patient with all my pricing email questions & answered them all quickly. She did all of our set up and came back to pick everything up so my family didn't have to gather flowers or worry about any clean up. I wouldn't recommend anyone else but her. Perfection.

Sent on 03/29/2015

Lyndi with Bridal Gardens was professional, fantastic with responding to questions via email or phone calls, and a joy to work with.
    She is brilliant with floral design and went above and beyond what we asked her to create. Sometimes creative people can lack organizational skills, but this was not the case with Bridal Gardens. They decorated a chapel, and separate reception area, that seated 200+, in less than 2 hours. Execution with grace and style. We would recommend Bridal Gardens without reservation to help create your special day. Lyndi and her team rocks!

Sent on 07/27/2015

I was so happy with Lindi from the Bridal Garden. She was very positive and flexible and my guests commented several times on what a great job she did. I was very appreciative, after having met with other florists, that Lindi could provide options to save money without sacrificing the feel that I wanted or the quality. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 06/12/2015

Patti · Married on 04/18/2015

Lindi is so sweet and our flowers for the wedding and reception were beautiful. Lindi went above and beyond what I envisioned for our flowers

Sent on 04/24/2015
  • User4941991 · 2+ years ago

Lindi is VERY good at her job. My centerpieces and bouquets were just what I had envisioned for our wedding day. She was also very professional and very responsive to my emails, usually returning my questions within the business day. She met with me twice to make sure our visions were matching up correctly. She is such a joy to work with, very sweet personality. She will definitely do a great job on wedding day flowers and I highly recommend her.

Sent on 04/04/2015

I wasn't even sure of what I wanted exactly, but Lindi somehow came up with exactly what I envisioned! When I met with her, I showed her some ideas I liked on Pinterest and from there, she came up with the most beautiful arrangements! Lindi was very professional, prompt, and flexible. Her work was absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 03/22/2015