The Bridal Boutique of Naperville Reviews

117 | Naperville, IL

117 Reviews for The Bridal Boutique of Naperville

• O

Olivia A. · Married on 06/06/2015

The Bridal Boutique of Naperville was the place where I found my dream dress! I had been looking for my wedding dress for awhile and when I walked into this boutique it only took a few minutes before I spotted the one I knew I would walk down the aisle in! It was so reasonable priced and I got to leave with my dress! It was perfect!

Sent on 06/10/2015
  • User4201313 · 2+ years ago

I tried a few other stores before The Bridal Boutique of Naperville. Bonnie had to reschedule with me once and because of that she offered me a free veil if I decided to purchase a dress (which was SO nice of her). I went not expecting to find anything there because I know the selection is small due to the type of store it is. I tried on about 7 dresses and then Bonnie suggested I tried one on that was already hanging in the dressing room when I got there (it was Blush and she knew that's what I really wanted). I tried it on and immediately said yes to the dress! I love how personable and intimate the store and appointment feels. My family and I loved our experience here and I found the dress I've always wanted..as an added bonus..for an AMAZING price! I would definitely recommend this store. What you find may surprise you :)

Sent on 10/31/2014

Shannon · Married on 04/18/2015

I love my dress from The Bridal Boutique of Naperville. I was referred there by a friend and it was a wonderful experience. I love that it is a individual experience, meaning you are the only bride in the store. So you feel comfortable and special. Bonnie will help you find a dress that fits your budget and your style/body and personality of your wedding. You leave with your dress the day you select it and she works with the best for alterations. Everyone at my wedding thought my gown was beautiful and said it was made for me. Thank you Bonnie for helping me feel like a princess on my special day.

Sent on 05/29/2015
  • ChewBekka

Rebekkah · Married on 02/07/2015

I just went to the bridal boutique over the weekend and found my dress! It was such a pleasant experience. I went to a couple other bridal stores earlier in the day and everyone told me I was limiting myself significantly by only trying on dressed that had some sort of strap, but that's what I wanted. The ladies at BB didn't make me feel in any way like I was crazy for doing this. I am a size 10 and they had so many dresses to try on in my price range. I was hoping to stay around $800. The shop only sees about 1-2 brides at a time since everything there is off the rack and they don't want another bride to take a dress you'd potentially like. Another grea thing was that since everything was off the rack they had their alterations lady there that was able to let you know how a dress could be adjusted if you needed it to be. I would recommend this place to anyone. I wound up finding a beautiful dress for $766 with tax and a bag to keep the dress protected and the best part is I TOOK MY DRESS HOME THAT DAY!!! Since my experience was so positive I will probably go back there for alterations as well.

Sent on 03/03/2014

Georganna · Married on 10/31/2014

Bonnie was awesome! Service and detail were so important. I tell everyone about the and quality of a designer dresses! Thank you again !

Sent on 04/07/2014

Jillian · Married on 09/20/2014

The Bridal Boutique was the first and only place I went to for my wedding dress. I think I tried on 2 or 3 dresses and then I found the one for me. Even though I had about a year and a half until the actual wedding, I knew I didn't need to look anymore. Bonnie was so real and friendly. She gave feedback, and never pressured me. There aren't multiples of each dress, so if you find one, you should decide quickly or it could be gone. I emailed Bonnie over a year later to get a recommendation for seamstress & she was amazing as well. Bonnie was just so helpful in every way. I'm so happy I found my dress there.

Sent on 10/31/2014

Julie · Married on 09/13/2014

Sarah at the Bridal Boutique was so helpful and friendly! She helped pull dresses that I was looking for and let me take my time. I didn't feel rushed and enjoyed every minute shopping here. They have such a huge selection of beautiful bridal gowns to look through that are discounted to fit the budget.

Sent on 07/01/2013

Kristina · Married on 07/05/2014

I got an amazing off the rack sample dress for such a good price! I am a size 0, so finding a dress off the rack in my size is actually quite difficult. But, I found exactly what I was looking for, and was able to walk out of the shop that day with my dress in hand! No waiting for 6-8 months! The shop owner was a delight, and offered insight from her expertise. Thank you so much for your business, because living in Seattle, WA and walking out with a dress in my hands, relieved more stress than you know!

Sent on 07/14/2014

I was so happy my mom dragged in into one last dress store - Bridal Boutique of Naperville. Bonnie, the owner was wonderful and the one on one approach was alot less stressful than the other shops we visited. I got honest pros and cons about the dresses I tried on, Bonnie was not sales-pitchy in the least. My dress is amazing and the selection in the store was great, I was really surprised at the variety of options. I will (and have already) recommend it to my friends.

Sent on 11/01/2013
  • User3412044 · 2+ years ago

Bonnie was extremely helpful in showing me all my options for my wedding dress. She had shown me a separate lace piece for the dress back in August and was devastated when my seamstress had issues trying to replicate it. I emailed Bonnie and asked her if there was any way to purchase that piece (with 3 weeks to go until the wedding) and she offered me a great price and great service to make my dream dress come true! I can't thank her enough for her help!

Sent on 04/22/2014

Laura · Married on 03/01/2014

Just as Yelp says- this is as good as it gets. The individual attention, the beautiful store, the relaxed yet classy vibe, the gorgeous dresses- everything about my experience was wonderful. Bonnie is amazing at determining what each bride is dreaming of and making that dream come true. To say that they sell samples is a disservice, because they are gorgeous dresses (and only 1 of the many that I tried on was in any way damaged) in excellent condition. I only mention that so brides will be aware when it comes to sizing. Unique selection, personal service, and great prices. There is no pressure and total honesty when it came to alterations and fit.
    I cannot recommend this experience enough!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Kazia · Married on 09/07/2013

LOVE....LOVE! Bonnie is so sweet & her store is adorable. The quality of dresses and variety were amazing. Having the appointments 'one bride at a time' made the experience more memorable with my family and friends as I said 'Yes to the gown I would wear when I became...MRS!" Thank you again Bonnie!

Sent on 10/17/2013

This shop sells dresses off the rack. I believe they all previously have been samples. I bought my dress here and was very satisfied. The best part about getting a dress from here is that you get to leave with the dress, avoiding all the horror stories of brides not getting their dress on time!The owner ran the shop and spent time with me. She worked with my budget & even gave me an extra discount.

Sent on 06/10/2013

Katie · Married on 07/07/2012

The day before my daughters wedding we had a veil emergency! We showed up at The Bridal Boutique of Naperville unannounced and they saved the day! I needed a veil that I could take then and there and we found the perfect one and the price was more than perfect! We paid cash and were on our way in under 30 min. To say that we were relieve to not have to spend the whole day looking and tons of $$ is an understatement! Thank you to The Bridal Boutique!

Sent on 09/13/2012

Cassie · Married on 05/12/2012

It was a great experience getting a dress from the Bridal Boutique of Naperville. Bonnie was just great. It was the first place I looked and she was fine about us going to look at other places - she even encouraged it! That made me feel like she really cared and was just not trying to sell me something. The consultants at other (bigger) stores were much more pushy. After a disappointing second appointment, Bonnie was so sweet and waited for my group to get back down to her shop to try on what ended up being "the dress" again. My mom and sister were in town for the weekend - I was so glad she was willing to accommodate our whirlwind schedule. Also, the dress was gorgeous - at a wonderful price! I would totally recommend trying the Bridal Boutique of Naperville!

Sent on 02/07/2012

Karey · Married on 10/22/2011

Bonnie at the boutique is amazing and her gowns are breath taking. She has a wonderful sense for style and goes beyond any bridal store that I ave been to for my wedding and others, you receive her personal touch and 100% of her attention to your needs and taste. My dress was a dream come true i recieved so many compliments on it and it was so original. Bonnie thank you for making my day, and my girls dresses looked amazing as well. Oh and the new veil what a classical statement, Thanks again sweetie. Brides you cant go wrong here, make an appointment.

Sent on 10/31/2011

D. · Married on 10/01/2011

We went to many places and saw lovely gowns, but the unusual selections that Bonnie is able to acquire fit the bill perfectly. She knows her business and the savings she passes on are phenomenal. Very savvy on assessing style choices, especially when there is a gaggle of women hemming and hawing. Still gives the freedom to explore various options and allows photographs so we could oooh and ahhh later too. (Some bridal salons refuse to allow photographs.) Bonnie wisely guides you in managing your options, so things don't get crazy. Once she honed in on a style, she produced a dress with a unique twist, and everyone knew it was "the dress" -- especially the bride! The designer isn't commonly seen in the Chicago area, so my daughter had something special. A perfect veil selection set off the dress and we were done! Her seamstress was local and Mary couldn't have been more accommodating or reasonably priced. Thank you Bonnie. I'd highly recommend Bonnie's shop and now know samples are definitely the way to go.

Sent on 11/29/2011

Jennifer · Married on 09/10/2011

I wish I could give Bonnie 10 stars. When I walked into her shop I was frustrated – my sister and I had been to 3 stores over 2 days and had experienced very poor service at two of them. When we met Bonnie explained how the appointment would go: my sister and I pull 3 to 5 dresses that we liked, I would try them on and then she would start to pull for me once she had an idea of not only what I was looking for but what worked with my body. I found two dresses there I really liked and bought the one that made me sparkle. She also was able to refer me to a woman who alters bridal dresses (she did a wonderful job). Bonnie knows her merchandise and knows what she is doing. I’ve already recommended her to someone else.

Sent on 10/01/2011

Angela · Married on 08/13/2011

I got my dress here. I LOVE this boutique and Bonnie was amazing.
    Oh, and my dress is STUNNING! I got a Casablanca 1923 from the Fall 2008 Collection. I have a bunch of friends getting married and I have suggested to all of them to go here. All of the dresses are beautiful and the prices are great!

Thanks Bonnie!

Sent on 09/01/2011

Miranda · Married on 06/10/2011

I bought my wedding dress from the bridal boutique of Naperville and would absolutely recommend this little shop to anyone. This was the only store I visited when looking for a wedding dress and it was such a unique experience. Bonnie only schedules one appointment at a time so it is just you and her in the store so you really feel as though you matter, unlike at many of the big chain stores. She really listened to the types of dresses I was looking for and pulled a variety of styles for me to try. The dress I ended up buying was the last one I tried on and initially I wasn't sure if I would like it, but Bonnie encouraged me to give it a try. This dress was unlike any dress I had ever seen anywhere else. I ended up buying it for a price that was less that I had expected to pay and ended up with the most gorgeous dress that I received nothing but compliments on. Everyone wanted to know where I had found my dress at the wedding, as it was so different from anything else you see in the stores today.

I also used the woman that Bonnie recommends for alterations, Mary Burlingame, and would highly recommend her as well. She is extremely talented and patient, going through multiple fittings until we got the dress just right.

This bridal store is a hidden gem as they have the most unique and special dresses you can't find elsewhere.

Sent on 06/24/2011

April · Married on 05/07/2011

This store was awesome and the consultant was wonderful. I was able to trade in a dress from a previous engagement for consignment and got my dream dress for $299. I was a Winnie Couture and when I checked their website the lowest any of their collections retail for is $1400. This was the best experience of my wedding.

Sent on 06/24/2011
  • F

Sarah · Married on 12/18/2010

Bonnie was the most genuine and thoughtful gown specialist I met! After about 7 shops and 30 dresses, I thought I would never find my dream dress at a price that wouldn’t put a gouge in our wedding budget. Not only did Bonnie patiently help me through the process, she was more than willing to give me the best price. From the very first time I spoke with her on the phone, she made me feel like, well, a bride. Every other shop made me feel like a customer from whom they were looking to make commission. But, Bonnie went the extra distance to give the “once in a lifetime experience”. I have sent two other friends to Bonnie and both have been as pleased as I was.
    A designer gown, a fair price, special treatment, and a intimate location = best wedding dress experience. Don’t miss out!

Sent on 01/13/2011

Cj · Married on 11/26/2010

Readers may remember a story of another bridal store burning down on a Wednesday, and my daughter's wedding was Friday. One of her bridesmaids told us about Bridal Boutique so Thursday morning, drove out to meet Bonnie. We wish we went here first. Not only did my daughter find a dress and veil she loved, but Mary worked on alterations all afternoon. She left her rehearsal dinner for her final fitting, and their cleaner got the dress pressed overnight and delivered to our home the next morning. Bonnie went beyond the call of service to arrange everything, and it worked perfectly.

Sent on 02/22/2014

This store (and the owner) is a gem. I was home for five days for Christmas and to do some wedding planning including picking a wedding dress. I think I went to all the wedding dress stores except one in the Naperville/Bartlett/Aurora area and this store had SO many dresses that I loved. It was so laid back and Bonnie gives such individual attention that I immediately felt at ease - none of that stuffy hold your hands above your head while two people dress you and don't let you see the price tags business. My mom and MOH and I had such fun pulling out dresses and when I saw my dress I really did just know! Bonnie worked with us on price and recommended a fabulous seamstress (Mary) who did wonders on making the sample fit me like it was made for me by my wedding day. I highly highly recommend this little store!!

Sent on 09/08/2010

Malee · Married on 06/04/2010

I first went to the Bridal Boutique with a friend while she was looking for her dress. She actually found her dress there, but ended up ordering it in another color. For some reason, I knew that I would get my dress from this store. When my husband proposed a couple of months later, I went to several dress stores. The experience at the Bridal Boutique was a relaxed and fun atmosphere. You have the whole store and the owner's attention all to yourself. I found my dress, and it looked fabulous in all the pictures. The seamstress that they recommend was fabulous and ended up altering 2 dresses for me for the event. The best part is the combined price of the dress and the alterations was reasonable for someone paying for the majority of the wedding. Go find your dream dress here!

Sent on 06/19/2010