The Bridal Boutique of Naperville Reviews

117 | Naperville, IL

117 Reviews for The Bridal Boutique of Naperville

Susanna G. · Getting married on 05/07/2022

Had To Share!

To preface this, I haven't bought a dress yet, but I had to come share my experience with BBON. My visit to the boutique was my very first wedding dress shopping experience and they made it so wonderful. The employees were kind and incredibly helpful. I was nervous going in because I didn't know what to expect, but they guided me, helped pull dresses once they picked up on my preferred style, and most importantly, did not pressure me at all. This was so important to me. Not only did they do a wonderful job, but the woman helping me let my appointment go longer than the typical 75 minutes since I was her last appointment of the day! I honestly had no idea what time it was because I was so caught up trying on the gorgeous dresses. BBON really gave me a personalized and fantastic experience and I'm so appreciative of that! Thank you, BBON!

Sent on 04/11/2021

Alison · Getting married on 10/07/2021

Family friendly shop with an amazing team

This was the first time my family and I shopped for a dress and it was honestly the greatest experience. Kellie and Tina, an amazing daughter and mother duo, were so kind to welcome us into the store, listened to what I was looking for and encouraged my family to also look for what they'd like to see me in. They were patient with us through every gown we tried on, gave us wonderful feedback, and never made me feel anything less than ecstatic about this experience, even during COVID. Kellie and Tina learned my style pretty early through my try ons, and helped me select relevant dresses based off my taste. They were never pushy, even when I felt the one I tried on was "the one". They told me it's a big decision and they wanted me to be sure, so they made note of the one I wanted. I decided to say yes to the dress later that night and received a warm and cheerful phone call the next day from the shop owner, Jessica, congratulating me and wishing me well for the next steps of planning. I'm so grateful for The Bridal Boutique of Naperville and I am so thankful for such an amazing team of ladies that helped me in the process!

Sent on 09/12/2020

Kayla · Getting married on 09/18/2021

Wonderful Experience

Every employee at The Bridal Boutique of Naperville is so kind and genuine. They made the experience of finding my dream dress fantastic! I would recommend any of my friends to go to The Bridal Boutique of Naperville to find their wedding dress.

Sent on 08/09/2020
  • Karissa

Karissa M. · Getting married on 06/12/2021

Amazing & helpful staff... many dress options to chose from

I had a great experience at BBON. There were many options to chose from and the staff was very patient with me as I tried on dresses multiple times. So happy I bought my wedding dress from BBON.

Sent on 06/14/2020

Lauren B. · Getting married on 05/23/2021

Excellent Experience

My experience at The Bridal Boutique of Naperville was incredible. The Owner Jessica was so sweet, inviting and helpful. I went in not knowing what I wanted and was able to try on anything and everything I wanted to. She was so patient! I highly recommend The Bridal Boutique of Naperville to any bride in the area looking for a dress, you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 09/11/2020
  • Rosalie

Rosalie Z. · Married on 04/17/2021

Thank you Kelly!

Affordable dresses with great & friendly service. They were intuitive to me needs and even though I got a dress that was opposite of what I had in mind when I went in there - I am so pleased because it's PERFECT.

Sent on 03/04/2020
  • Z

Zoe T. · Married on 01/01/2021

Incredible!

I had an amazing experience here! I had gone to several bridal stores before visiting here, and compared to the others, this experience was my favorite. Kellie and her mom were incredible in helping me try things on, and they did not pressure me at all to make a quick decision. I so appreciated their choices of dresses for me to try on, and I loved that they began by letting me look through dresses myself with my mom and sisters. They were so knowledgeable and friendly! I love that I found my wedding dress here after a great experience. I would definitely recommend!

• Kassie

Kassie M. · Married on 10/20/2020

Jessica is the BEST of the BEST!

From the moment I walked into Jessica’s beautiful boutique I knew I wouldn’t go anywhere else to find my dress, both because of her wonderful energy & the stunning variety of dresses she has. She listened to what I wanted and took my budget seriously. She allowed me to browse the vast selection of dresses but in the end she ended up pulling the perfect dress based off what I told her I wanted. It is obvious from every appointment I had with her that she truly values her clients. I love the intimate setting the private appointments provide and I love that she allows you privacy as you are changing while still being right outside the dressing room to step in and assist as soon as you are comfortable. I wish I could give this boutique ten stars because that is what Jessica deserves! I can’t wait to bring my daughter here for her dress someday!

Katherine A. · Married on 10/10/2020

Only place I went to try on dresses!

BBON was recommended to me by our wedding photographer Sarah Crost. It is the first place I went to try on wedding dresses. Jessica made the dress shopping experience so wonderful. The dresses were beautiful and within my budget!!! I was able to find the perfect dress for my wedding dress.

Sent on 08/15/2019

Michelle B. · Married on 10/10/2020

Absolutely Perfect Experience!

I am so grateful I chose to visit Bridal Boutique of Naperville! Working with Kellie was a dream. From my first communication with Kellie I was put at ease. Unlike many brides I was dreading trying on dresses due to personal insecurities. Kellie was understanding and encouraging and made me feel so comfortable!
    The store itself is well organized with a beautiful selection of gowns, and is not at all overwhelming. Prices are very reasonable as well! Brides are made to feel no pressure and are encouraged to take as long as necessary to make the right decision. Kellie is truly passionate about her career and she absolutely takes delight in watching a bride fall in love with a dress.
    Bridal Boutique of Naperville has my highest recommendation!

Sent on 03/05/2020
  • Katherine

Katherine Y. · Married on 09/26/2020

One of a kind dresses!

The Bridal Boutique of Naperville is truly a one stop shop. This is the first and only bridal shop I visited. Upon arrival I was paired up with Kellie. She was absolutely wonderful throughout the whole process. My Bridesmaids, Mom, Mother and Law and myself were set free to pick out some preliminary dresses to try on to get a feel for what I liked and didn't like. I had it set in my mind that I did not want a strapless dress, but about 45 minutes in to trying dresses Kellie brought out the most gorgeous Strapless dress that fit everything else I was looking for and I ended up taking it home on the spot. The owner, who does alterations, was there as well and herself and Kellie offered suggestions for adding on straps if I wanted to as well.

I really like that they offer off the rack dresses as well as an option for custom ordered dresses. I ended up only looking at the ones available same day and found my Wedding Dress in less than 2 hours. I am so happy and can't wait to bring my dress back to them closer to the wedding date for fittings and alterations. I can't recommend them enough and Kellie was awesome!

I will report back once I start my fittings and alterations :D

~Katherine

Sent on 11/21/2019

Samanth S. · Married on 09/25/2020

Exceptional

Amazing service from day one! Good prices, the best service and everyone was so accommodating and patient! I’m so happy I bought my dress here.

Sent on 03/03/2020

Melanie N. · Married on 09/20/2020

Fantastic service

Kellie helped me find my dream dress and Jessica did amazing alterations. My dressed fit perfectly and I had so many compliments.

Sent on 10/17/2020
  • Kay

Kelly V. · Married on 09/19/2020

I said yes!

I had a wonderful experience with the Bridal Boutique. The staff is AMAZING! I found an amazing dress in my price range(this one was even less that I expected). The alterations are reasonable as well!

Sent on 08/10/2020
  • Jasie

Jasie · Married on 09/19/2020

Completely perfect.

First off, the staff is as friendly and wonderful as you could ever hope for. They were all amazing, and you could tell that they really cared about what they were doing.
    My original plan was to get my mom's wedding dress altered. I decided against that because it would have just been a lot of altering, but I wanted to use a part of it still.
    Kellie found a dress that fit everything I wanted like she plucked it from my brain. It was just missing straps and lace. As soon as I talked to the store owner, Jessica, she couldn't stop telling me how excited she was to do the alterations on my dress! And because she was taking from my mom's dress, Jessica would show me exactly what she wanted to cut from it and ask before she did anything. My mom's dress is still in great condition.
    Jessica was also able to remove the headpiece from my mom's veil and turned it into a very simple veil for me to wear.
    I could not recommend this place enough. I got the perfect dress, exactly what I wanted or even better, and it was exactly what I wanted to spend even with alterations (which were not expensive at all).
    Oh, and not to mention the great last minute alterations for my flower girl's dress, that she did just by me bringing in the dress pre-pinned and did it without ever actually seeing my flower girl. And she altered my mom's new dress.

Sent on 01/26/2021

Staci P. · Married on 09/12/2020

The best of the best!!

The Bridal Boutique of Naperville was the first and only place I looked for my wedding dress!! From the moment I walked in, I felt special. I was greeted right away - Jessica and Kellie are seriously amazing. Jessica made me feel so comfortable, beautiful and relaxed. The dress she picked out for me actually ended up being THE ONE and I couldn’t be happier. I would recommend BBON to anyone!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Victoria V. · Married on 09/11/2020

Perfect wedding dress

Such a wonderful boutique! Very personal experience and such great service. Found a beautiful dress and an amazing price. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Katie · Married on 09/10/2020

Loved it!!

So thankful I came here for my dress! Kellie was extremely helpful and you can’t beat the price that I got for it!

• Samantha

Samantha C. · Married on 09/06/2020

Wonderful to work with

I had Jessica as my guide and she was phenomenal. Although I may not have found my perfect dress here, it was one of my favorite places to go. She understood my preferences and worked with me. There was no pressure to find the dress and no pressure to purchase that day. I highly recommend this location and Jessica to work with!

Sent on 02/18/2020

Haley · Married on 08/15/2020

Highly Recommend!

I had such a great experience at the Bridal Boutique of Naperville! This was my first time wedding dress shopping and Jessica was the best. I didn’t know what to expect but she was so friendly and helpful and patient. I found my wedding dress that day and was very pleased with the whole appointment!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Herbert

Herbert F. · Married on 07/21/2020

Only one place to go

I love the owner and the price

Sent on 02/16/2020

Stephanie R. · Married on 07/18/2020

Excellent experience!!

I had the best experience at the Bridal Boutique of Naperville! Kellie was so helpful and kind, and really made me feel comfortable during the whole experience! She was welcoming to my family and helped me to find the perfect dress! She was also extremely knowledgeable. I can’t say enough great things about my experience here!

Sent on 01/20/2020

Mari S. · Married on 07/18/2020

Amazing experience

Jessica is so knowledgeable, from helping me choose my style to knowing exactly what alterations were needed to turn a dress into my DREAM dress! This boutique is small enough to provide an intimate and fun experience, but is also full of gown variety so there's something for everyone! I was so nervous about shopping for a wedding dress and Jessica turned it into a blast. She's the best. THANK YOU!

Sent on 01/23/2020

Audrey L. · Married on 06/13/2020

Second times a charm!

First place I went to was very impersonal. This place got everything right! Even found my vintage dress

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Katelyn

Katelyn D. · Married on 06/12/2020

Incredible Experience

Kelly and Jessica were absolutely wonderful!

There is a good variety of dresses to choose from without being overwhelming & it is super organized (By size). It was really fun and I felt good about being able to try on different styles and shapes and see what looked best since I went into the appointment with an open mind. Huge fitting room- can have more than one dress in there at a time. I didn't realize how nice that is until we went shopping at Davids Bridal for a friends dress and could barely fit her and a dress in one fitting room.

Kelly was really patient with me and a great listener! She knew what I wanted and she ended up picking the dress I bought! Would recommend bringing 2-3 people, there's enough space for more but I liked it better with two. Had the pleasure of meeting Jessica at the end, she is is the owner and does all the alterations. She is so nice and has such a passion for her business!

I highly recommend coming here for wedding dresses and they have bridesmaids dresses too!

Sent on 06/24/2019