The Bridal Boutique of Naperville Reviews

The Bridal Boutique of Naperville 5
The Bridal Boutique of Naperville 6
The Bridal Boutique of Naperville 7

Katherine Adams · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Only place I went to try on dresses!

BBON was recommended to me by our wedding photographer Sarah Crost. It is the first place I went to try on wedding dresses. Jessica made the dress shopping experience so wonderful. The dresses were beautiful and within my budget!!! I was able to find the perfect dress for my wedding dress.

Sent on 08/15/2019

Staci Palmer · Getting married on 09/12/2020

The best of the best!!

The Bridal Boutique of Naperville was the first and only place I looked for my wedding dress!! From the moment I walked in, I felt special. I was greeted right away - Jessica and Kellie are seriously amazing. Jessica made me feel so comfortable, beautiful and relaxed. The dress she picked out for me actually ended up being THE ONE and I couldn’t be happier. I would recommend BBON to anyone!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Haley · Getting married on 08/15/2020

Highly Recommend!

I had such a great experience at the Bridal Boutique of Naperville! This was my first time wedding dress shopping and Jessica was the best. I didn’t know what to expect but she was so friendly and helpful and patient. I found my wedding dress that day and was very pleased with the whole appointment!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Audrey Lagos · Getting married on 06/13/2020

Second times a charm!

First place I went to was very impersonal. This place got everything right! Even found my vintage dress

Sent on 06/17/2019
    The Bridal Boutique of Naperville 8
    The Bridal Boutique of Naperville 9
  • Kylie

Kylie Brdar · Getting married on 05/16/2020

Absolutely Perfect

BBON is the perfect store to find your dress for the big day. I was nervous going into it, because I didn't think I would find a dress. Jessica and her husband immediately greeted me as soon as I walked through the door, gave me the run-down of the store and their awesome new dresses they had just got in that day, and let me walk around and pick a few that I loved to try on. Every single dress I picked out, I loved! Jessica helped me relax and helped me narrow down my choices and I found my dress at my first ever appointment!! She even let me try on a handful of veils and assured me how my bustle would be once fittings begin. I'm so glad I came to BBON and would highly recommend any bride-to-be to stop in this store and let Jessica help you find your dress! :)

THANK YOU BBON! I am forever grateful for all of your tulle and lace, and smiling faces!!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Alyssa Trimpe · Getting married on 02/01/2020

Top Notch Bridal Experienc

I can't even begin to describe how amazing this boutique is. From the personalized service to the expertise of each dress fitting, i truly felt catered to. They respected my budget and recommended dresses that fit both the budget and my personal style. Highly highly highly recommended it.

Sent on 08/14/2019
    The Bridal Boutique of Naperville 10

Theresa Stuard · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Older Bride felt like a Princess

It was a truly wonderful experience. They made us feel very comfortable and were very accommodating. Kelly was very nice and so hopeful in helping me find my Perfect Dress.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Jan K · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Great Experience!

Check this place out! Beautiful dresses at a good price point. The owners made this a great experience and my daughter left with a dress she loved!

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Just the Best

BBON is amazing! Highly recommend to literally anyone, regardless of budget or dress size or style. They have every size and style of dresses, all for under $2k!!!! I could not have been happier with my experience there and have recommended to everyone I know since.

Sent on 05/30/2019
    The Bridal Boutique of Naperville 11

Megan · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Came here the first time I tried on wedding dresses and it ended up being the only time I tried on dresses. I found the perfect dress with absolutely no stress thanks to Jessica. The dress I ended up getting was one that she brought into the fitting room to try on that she thought I would like, she was very right. I would and will recommend The Bridal Boutique of Naperville to anyone looking for their perfect dress at an affordable price.

Sent on 09/24/2018
    The Bridal Boutique of Naperville 12

Catherine · Married on 09/07/2019

I found my wedding dress at the Bridal Boutique of Naperville with the assistance of Kellie Nelson. She was very helpful throughout the process and made the experience very enjoyable. I would recommend going here for the dress selection and the experience!

Sent on 08/30/2018
  • Maria

Maria Castro · Married on 08/11/2019

Highly Recommended!

I loved my experience at The Bridal Boutique of Naperville. I originally purchased my wedding dress online and it was a nightmare, I experienced such a terrible stressed out experience. The dress came ripped, dirty and with missing sequins and upon making a claim with the seller I was recommended To The Bridal Boutique of Naperville for alternations. Long story short I received a full refund and returned to The Bridal Boutique of Naperville and purchased my wedding dress. They had exactly the dress that was perfect for me and for a better price then what I expected. The customer service is exceptional. Jessica was absolutely amazing and sweet. I would highly recommend The Bridal Boutique of Naperville to any bride!

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Nora

Nora · Married on 07/13/2019

My friend got married last year and found her dress here. I was with her at the appointment, and she had absolutely no worries with them through the process, so when it was my turn to shop for a wedding dress, I knew I had to look here! Of course, they did not disappoint! I actually had found a dress I liked at another shop, but still went to my BBON appointment, and they had the absolute best selection of dresses in my style preference. After shopping at 5 stores in SC (where my mom lives) and 3 in Chicagoland, BBON has such a variety, all at wonderful prices. My dress is unique, delicate, and exactly what I wanted! I found many dresses that were contenders here, that could have been the one. Of course, my perfect dress blew them all away! Thanks BBON!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Teresa Hanson · Married on 06/22/2019

One stop- perfect experience

I went with my mom and mother in law just to check it out and get an idea. I ended up finding a perfect dress! They were fun and friendly and made our experience so amazing. A husband and wife own the store, it has such a family feel.
    I’m so happy with my choice! I’ll post a picture after the wedding!

Sent on 08/21/2019
    The Bridal Boutique of Naperville 13
    The Bridal Boutique of Naperville 14

Amanda · Married on 06/15/2019

Kellie was very helpful! I told her a few ideas on what I liked and she picked out the perfect dress!

Sent on 05/31/2018
    The Bridal Boutique of Naperville 15
    The Bridal Boutique of Naperville 16

Casey Cotton · Married on 06/15/2019

Dream dress come True!

I can't thank The Bridal Boutique of Naperville enough for making my dream dress come true!! Thank you so much Jessica!! I couldn't have found my dress and get the alterations done without you! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 08/08/2019
    The Bridal Boutique of Naperville 21
    The Bridal Boutique of Naperville 22
    The Bridal Boutique of Naperville 23

K · Married on 06/01/2019

I came in due to the positive reviews and I was not disappointed. They had a very large selection and were helpful in finding additional dresses to try on. I felt that I consistently had help but was also given space to enjoy the experience with my family. I was able to find the dress for an amazing price.

Sent on 08/16/2018

Jackie · Married on 05/17/2019

I cannot say enough wonderful things about them! I was feeling nervous about the dress shopping process, but they were so positive and calm that it really helped me enjoy my moment. The shop is beautiful and has such a friendly atmosphere. I cannot imagine having a better experience and obviously the dress is gorgeous! Thank you ladies!!

Sent on 08/26/2018
  • Carli

Carli · Married on 05/04/2019

I had such a wonderful experience at this boutique and could not have asked for a better staff! Even though I didn't find my dress here, they have such a wide variety of dresses. Highly recommend this boutique to future brides!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Brittany · Married on 04/06/2019

Everyone was very nice and helpful. Great experience!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Amanda · Married on 03/30/2019

Kellie was fantastic!! She was so helpful and kind and she would pick out beautiful dresses that were simular to what I was looking for!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Anna · Married on 11/04/2018

We had such an amazing shopping experience here, and a great selection of gowns at great prices. They helped me find the perfect dress to match my taste, and worked with me to find it in my price range. Definitely recommend checking them out!

Sent on 08/31/2018
    The Bridal Boutique of Naperville 24
    The Bridal Boutique of Naperville 25

Mia · Married on 10/20/2018

Kellie was the absolute best, she didn't pressure me into trying any gowns I didn't want to and ended up finding the dress that would be the one! Excellent, attentive, friendly service.

Sent on 08/14/2018

Jennifer · Married on 10/20/2018

My experience at The Bridal Boutique was fabulous! I found "the one" dress after trying on more than I can count. The staff were so helpful, patient, and accommodating all along the way. Shout out to Jessica for making my dress fit and look perfect for my big day. Thank you!!!

Sent on 10/03/2018