The Bridal Barn & Tux Shop Reviews

1 User photo

The Bridal Barn & Tux Shop 1
  • Danielle

Danielle · Getting married on 07/18/2020

I wasn't the bride but I was a bridesmaid of a dear friend. The workers were so nice and understand what the bride wanted. They got the right dress for the FIRST try, and she looks so beautiful. It's a small place but it feels cozy, and they had everything a bride could want for her big day.

Sent on 08/06/2018
  • Diana

Diana Berry · Getting married on 04/04/2020

Bridal Barn closing

This store was closing down so everything was on sale for a great deal. I got to try on multiple styles and even though things were very hectic, I received the best service! I was able to find my dress for a steal!

Sent on 03/31/2019
    The Bridal Barn & Tux Shop 2

Jennifer · Married on 06/22/2018

I had such a great experience at the Bridal Barn & Tux Shoppe! I went in this past June with an appointment to try on some wedding dresses and poke around the shop. She gave so much advice throughout the process and pointed out some dresses that I might like based on my style, the venue and some photos I had saved. I ended up trying on just 3 dresses in total and ordered one that day! While I was there, I didn't feel pressured to purchase anything, and she made sure I was very happy with my choice. My dress was expected to take 6 months to arrive, but came in after about 3 months. Shelly kept me updated and let me know she would hold the dress there as long as I needed to get back to pick it up. I picked up my dress last month, and because I live in NY, I wasn't planning on having the dress altered and stored there, so she gave me helpful instructions and tips to make sure the dress stays absolutely perfect until the wedding. I just went for my first fitting here and the dress is perfect! I had a great overall experience at the Bridal Barn, it is very clear that Shelly cares about all of her brides and making sure they have a great experience from start to finish !

Sent on 06/07/2018

Aimee · Married on 09/30/2017

I came across the bridal barn at a wedding expo. I decided to make an appointment with them, and family/friends came with me to decide on a dress. When we got there, I was told to look around to see what I would like/ what my family and friends thought I would look good in. At first I was a little discouraged because when I've attended other dress appointments at other vendors with friends, the staff was very hands on from the beginning asking what they liked/didn't like etc. As I was trying on dresses, however, they were listening to each detail of what I liked vs. didn't like about the dress I had on without me realizing it. After trying on the dresses I thought I would like but didn't, one of the girls there grabbed a dress off the rack and told me to try it on, she thought it might be something that I would like. I tried it on and IMMEDIATELY said this is the one! She found exactly what I was looking for and didn't even know it! The owner Shelley is also amazing. She was so easy to work with as was their staff and I would recommend anyone to them!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Juliana · Married on 11/05/2016

I loved my experience at Bridal Barn. I didn't feel pressured to buy anything and even when I tried on a lot of dresses I didn't feel rushed either. I would highly recommend this bridal shop to anyone looking for a dress, make sure you make an appointment beforehand. I did buy my wedding dress at this shop and looking forward to wearing it later this year!

Sent on 01/15/2016

This store is amazing! Not only are their gowns stunning, their prices are incredible. We weren't pounced upon like some usual stores; we were allowed to look at all the gowns and were given direction as to what would look good on my body. We were even offered bottled water during our appointment! The customer service the ladies here is truly remarkable. Needless to say, I found my gown here and can't wait to start alteration with either Paula or Suzi; both of which answered my questions and concerns before I ordered my gown. I will always recommend this store!

Sent on 02/29/2016

Originally,my mother and I went in to check out the wedding dress sale with no intentions to buy. The ladies were so helpful and respectful. I told them my budget and the style of dress and they found it. They found my dream dress! Most importantly, they didn't push me to buy something that I didn't like or that was out of my price range as well not telling me to call to make an appointment. They treated me like I was the only one there and took their time working with me..they were extremely patient with me. (I tried on the same dress 3 times before I said yes!) And a fyi: if you buy a dress on your first visit you save 20% and 10% on your veil. They had s lot to pick from and in all sizes. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Sent on 08/03/2015

Everyone was really nice and very helpful.

Sent on 12/13/2014

Nicole · Married on 08/19/2016

On Friday 11/14/14 I had an appointment to look at dresses at the Bridal Barn. I had no intentions of buying a dress this day seeing as it was the first place I went to try on dresses. I arrived with my mother and mother in law to be and right away we were taken care of. The employees were extremely nice and very easy to work with. They really listened to what I was looking for. After trying on a few dresses I picked out, they suggested a few I hadn't picked. They were right on the mark with every single dress. I was made to feel very important and it was more than I expected. There was one dress that was not like any of the rest that was suggested I try on and at first I thought no way. Let me say, I ended up BUYING that dress. These women know what they are doing. I highly recommend this place.

Sent on 11/18/2014

Diana · Married on 08/14/2016

The ladies at the Bridal Barn and Tux Shop were very kind and never pressured me when I was buying my dress. They made me feel really confident about my choice, and they respected my budget, too -- the dress I ended up buying was exactly the price I wanted to pay. Their in-house seamstresses are great, too, and very affordable compared to other seamstresses. They were extremely accommodating through the whole process of buying and altering my dress, and made excellent suggestions regarding my wedding colors. Although I had no color swatches with me, their suggestions for tux rentals (colored pocket squares and ties) ended up matching perfectly with everything else in my wedding. I also purchased a veil and headpiece through them, for 20% off. They stored my dress and veil until the day before the wedding and steamed them out nicely before I picked them up -- they also steamed out all of the tuxes! I got married on a Sunday and they even offered to open the shop up that day if I needed anything, even though they're normally closed on Sundays. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/28/2016

Laurel · Married on 07/23/2016

The Bridal Barn & Tux Shop is a full service bridal shop. The staff is attentive and creative and able to provide options you may not have thought of. They provide a high quality of care and went over the top every step of the way to make sure our day went off smoothly.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Krystin · Married on 06/18/2016

I went to the Bridal Barn on a whim to look at wedding dresses. Little did I know that I'd end up buying the first dress I tried on here! The staff was very attentive and listened to my visions despite not having an appointment. They were extremely accommodating even though they had another appointment! This was very important to me, especially in a small business. The ladies here have been amazing in customer service and fitting in my and my bridesmaids needs - even if they are last minute! The prices here are pretty unbeatable too. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 01/29/2016

Really great low key store. When it's your time to try on dresses you have the space/three way mirror all top yourself! You just walk in there, choose the ones you like and try them on! They don't force you to give them budget and would gladly let you try every dress on in the store! When I found the one all of the girls made sure to make me feel special! It wasn't plain cookie cutter compliments either. One said "the color of the dress looks so lovely with your hair and skin tone." She was correct! I found this place last minute and I couldn't be anymore satisfied!

Sent on 12/13/2014

Melissa · Married on 09/19/2015

I enjoyed everything about my experience here. The staff was attentive and listened to what I wanted to see for dresses.

Sent on 09/27/2015

Rebecca · Married on 09/19/2015

I found my dream wedding gown at the Bridal Barn! The staff were warm, friendly, and very knowledgeable. I was looking for a dress that was elegant enough for my ceremony (at a Catholic church) yet casual enough for my reception (at a campground), and the team at Bridal Barn made it happen! Their prices were very reasonable, and I was able to purchase my wedding gown under budget because of their great sale. The seamstresses at Bridal Barn are equally as amazing. I had Paula complete my dress alterations, and she was wonderful. It only took 1 appointment, and the dress fit beautifully. I highly recommend the Bridal Barn!

Sent on 10/01/2015

I purchased my wedding gown from Bridal Barn. I absolutely fell in love with my Maggie Sottero gown. The staff at Bridal Barn were great! Very relaxed but helpful! I also choose my bridesmaids dresses from there as well. So beautiful and the Bridal Barn was great and allowed the girls to call in and order their dresses since everyone lived in different areas. This was so helpful and convenient for everyone!

Sent on 10/05/2015

julie · Married on 06/20/2015

As a stressed out bride it was great to know their was one thing not to stress about. Knowing when i walked in our called a hunderd times they would have a smile and tell me things are going to work out! Which they did! I would reccomend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Heather · Married on 05/16/2015

I came to the Bridal Barn after trying on dresses at another boutique in the area. After seeing the prices at the first shop, I was so very pleasantly surprised by the prices at the Bridal Barn! I believe the woman who helped me was named Danielle, and she did everything in her power to help me find my dress. I was allowed to pull any dresses that I liked, and she put in a few suggestions of her own. I'm so glad she did, because Danielle ended up pulling the dress I fell in love with! I had brought quite a few people with me (6!) and they were so accommodating with extra chairs. I did make an appointment, and I was helped right when I entered the store. I actually ended up buying a sample dress at 30% off, and although it had been tried on before, the quality of construction clearly shows, I would absolutely recommend this small, friendly salon!

Sent on 05/11/2014

I walked into the Bridal Barn in March of this year. Wow was I surprised with the selection of drpdead gowns, and the attentive staff. Each staff member was polite, knowledgeable,and had great personalities .Unfortunately it was a Saturday a very busy day for them.I was able to try on several dress, of course the first one I tried on was the one I purchased.Price was out of this world cheap.One of there many seamstress was working and explained to me what had to be done.So we went ahead and pinned my whole gown.Set dates for refitting, and I will be picking it up early May 2013.

Faith the manager is one of the most gracious women I have ever met. She does it all.Sales,ordering, all merchandising,and working with many irate customers, it comes with the territory of weddings.She always has a beautiful smile to greet you with.Needless to say with out her, there would not be a Bridal Barn and Tuxedo Shop.If you need a dress go there, they get an A+ from me.

Sent on 07/09/2013

Brianne · Married on 10/10/2014

The ladies of Deerfield Bridal Barn & Tux Shop are excellent! I had found the gown I eventually bought online and found them as a seller. When I went to try gowns on, I was so happy with the service and help that I received and throughout the whole process after. In hindsight I wish I could have got all of the wedding attire from there (I had a bridesmaid in FL which made it impossible). From finding, to buying, to altering and fitting, this shop was great and should not be overlooked.

Sent on 10/28/2014

The ladies of The Bridal Barn are absolutely amazing. The customer service Shelley, Danielle & Faith provide by far surpasses any bridal shop in the area. Their gown selection & prices are awesome too. Is would highly recommend this beautiful shop!

Sent on 11/11/2014

Darcy · Married on 07/26/2014

Found my perfect dress here after trying on so many. Faith was super great always smiling and very accommodating to my 2 flower girls running around trying every dress on at the same time I reccomend them to everyone

Sent on 11/15/2014

Sara · Married on 06/28/2014

From the first day I walked in to try on wedding gowns I have been extremely happy with the bridal barn. The entire staff goes out of their way to make you a priority. The seamstress, Sue, does amazing work! I loved my dress also and it was a good price. I felt the staff went above and beyond and I really appreciated that! Thanks!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Raeann · Married on 10/26/2013

I looked at a couple local bridal shops when trying to find my wedding gown, while they all had quite a selection I wasn't blown away by the customer service I was receiving. When I met with Faith at The Bridal Barn we immediately hit it off! She listened to what I liked and didn't like and pulled a bunch of gowns for me to try on. Ultimately she helped me pick the dress of my dreams at an AMAZING price! When it came to the tuxedos for the guys and the bridesmaids dresses we also went through The Bridal Barn and our experience again was nothing short of amazing. Some of the tuxedos didn't fit correctly when we first picked them up (mind you this was the Tuesday/Wednesday before our Saturday wedding so I was a bit worried)but Faith and her team assured me there was nothing to worry about and worked to have the correct sizes to us the next day. My bridesmaids and I had all of our alterations done by Suzi at The Bridal Barn and everyone's dresses looked absolutely stunning the day of our wedding! Overall I had a great experience working with the talented and professional team at The Bridal Barn and would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a stunning dress (even for prom or other formal events) at a great price!

Sent on 12/27/2013

I found the dress of my dreams here - and a price that could not be beat! The staff are absolutely amazing, and the seamstress was fabulous! I would recommend this place to anyone!

Sent on 05/09/2013