The Brett Foreman Band Reviews

65 Reviews for The Brett Foreman Band

The Brett Foreman Band 1
The Brett Foreman Band 2

Joshua · Married on 09/28/2012

Brett and his wife played at our Sept 2012 wedding. They are wonderful to work with and talented on what they do. If you are looking for entertainment on your wedding day, contact Brett Foreman and you will not be disappointed. If you want the best, look no farther than the Brett Foreman band.

Sent on 10/09/2012

Jenn · Married on 04/07/2012

5 stars all the way! The Brett Foreman band was absolutely amazing. I had Brett and his saxophone guy play during my cocktail hour and then the entire band played during the reception. The band had my family and friends dancing for four solid hours! I am still getting emails about how awesome the band was at our wedding! If you are looking for a band in Naples/SW Florida area, you must pick the Brett Foreman Band. The band also learned 2 new songs and performed a special request for me with no questions asked. Thank you Brett & team for a very memorable wedding night!

Sent on 04/19/2012

Juan · Married on 12/17/2011

Absolutely Fantastic Band they performed at my Daughters Wedding Played for the Reception. And i cant say enough about this band.
    The Dance floor only cleared for first dance,father daughter,& mother son
    rest of night floor packed.
    everyone said Band is Great where did you find them we gladly told them who & where. will always recommend them.
    Thank you very much for your Passion it shows very much in your performance
    Juan Rosario (Father of Bride)

Sent on 12/21/2011

Danielle · Married on 11/19/2011

Absolutely FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot say enough about this band! They are so incredibly talented!!! From the ceremony music, to dinner music, to dancing the night away we couldn't have had more fun with them! Our guests all commented on how wonderful they were. People were talking about our wedding and the incredible time they had because of the live music for weeks! By far the BEST decision we made for our big day was booking the Brett Foreman Band! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 02/07/2012

Jenna · Married on 10/23/2011

The Brett Foreman Band were AMAZING and absolutely blew everyone away. Brett played the guitar for our ceremony and then the band played during the reception. Brett is a pleasure to work with and perfected our first dance song and father-daughter song. There was not one person that was not on the dance floor, dancing the night away to a great variety of songs. They are so talented and fun and made our wedding reception one that will be talked about by us and our guests for many many years! I would highly encourage anyone looking for an amazing band to have them at your wedding. You will not be disappointed in the least bit! Absolute talent and perfection :-)

Sent on 11/09/2011

Lisa · Married on 10/22/2011

Brett, Lola and the rest of the band were INCREDIBLE!!! I had guests from London and all over the USA asking 'Where did we get this band?". Brett did everything for us he played the guitar at the ceremony, the steel drums at the cocktails hour, then had the full band for the reception for 4 hours and he finished it off with d.j.ing. I must admit I was worried it would look a little silly having him do everything, but it didn't it was perfect, because he knew the feel of the crowd and what had already been played. He is not only a very talented musician but he is great at reading the crowd and getting them on the dance floor. Lola has an amazing voice and the complete band played so well and so hard all night. We had such fun with them and wouldn't do another event without them. We definitely recommend them to future bride and grooms, in fact we would say they are a MUST HAVE!! They are the BEST!!! Thank you guys soooooooooooo much for making our night complete and sharing in our special day!!

Sent on 11/15/2011

Jennifer · Married on 05/14/2011

The Brett Foreman Band was the best! I can't imagine having a better band. They played our wedding in collaboration with DJ Ceron, and the party never stopped! They took our preferences and requests into consideration, and did an amazing job. Everyone is still talking about the level of talent - vocals, and especially sax! Also, their prices were extremely reasonable. I would recommend them very highly.

Sent on 06/21/2011

Julie · Married on 04/10/2010

The Brett Foreman band did a fantastic job at our Rehersal Cruise Celebration and Wedding. At the wedding they had everyone up and dancing! It was a full dance floor all night! They were so nice and easy to work with too!

Sent on 03/19/2011

Kristen · Married on 11/08/2008

Brett Foreman and his band are terrific! Having a great band for my wedding was a must for me- I love music and dancing and I was very particular about who I hired. The Brett Foreman Band went above and beyond my expectations- they really made the party. They had everyone on the dance floor all night, dancing and singing along. I think every person there told me how great they were. I turned around at one point and thought Neil Diamond made a surprise appearance at my wedding- they are really that good! Not to mention, they are super fun and kind to work with. The acoustic ceremony and cocktail music was perfect as well. My only regret is that I couldn't take them back to New York with me!

Sent on 11/19/2008
  • Brittani

Brittani · Married on 04/12/2008

The Brett Foreman Band was the biggest hit of our wedding reception! Guests of our wedding were dancing all night- and we didn't think they were much of the dancing kind! The band works so well together and sounds wonderful. I hadn't seen or heard them in person before our wedding day... but, I couldn't have been happier with their sound and services! Also, Brett helped me choose our wedding ceremony music. He played the steel drums for our ceremony and cocktail hour, and it was better than I could have imagined. I would love to have another party with them performing!

Sent on 08/29/2008

marisa · Married on 05/26/2013

By far the best band ever!!! Can totally read the crowd and had everyone up dancing, including those who have not in years!! Was the best day ever many thanks to them. They did music for ceremony, cocktail hour and reception! How wonderful. Wish we lived closer and would use for EVERYTHING! Definitely go with them! No one can stop talking about how wonderful they were!

Sent on 06/08/2013

Caroline · Married on 07/28/2012

The Brett Foreman Band was amazing at our wedding! They played to the crowd and everyone loved them. Brett was a great Master of Ceremonies and got the party started. Everyone was on the dance floor before dinner and Brett had to kindly ask everyone to sit down while dinner was being served. After dinner everyone was back on the dance floor showing off their "dance moves"! The Band's playlist is perfect for everyone, from kids to older adults everyone loved the music. Thank you for making our wedding perfect!

Sent on 09/07/2012

Mike · Married on 03/12/2011

We chose the Brett Foreman Band because of their unique style and difference from the same old cheese-ball wedding band appearance and style. The band learned our favorite song as our first dance and NAILED it! We gave them some ideas of what we wanted to hear and like and let them handle the rest. They were extremely responsive to the crowd...meaning they played dance music when the vibe was right and slower music when the vibe was right. Our wedding was almost a month ago and people are still talking about how awesome the band was. They definitely worked hard for their money and made our wedding such a perfect gathering and party. We wouldn't have changed a thing about their performance. Great job guys (and gal)!

Sent on 04/01/2011
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 02/16/2013

3.5

The Brett Foreman Band was TO DIE FOR! They got the party going, and no one wanted the night to end, including myself. Orginally, our send off was at 10:30 but we decided to stay longer just so we could dance the night away. The sax player was amazing too, jumping onto the dance floor and playing away. All my family loved them to much. They completely set the tone of the party - and it was WILD! I would recommend Brett and his band over and over again. AMAZING! Miss you guys already!

Sent on 03/21/2013

Katherine · Married on 05/11/2012

3.5

We recently traveled for our destination wedding from New York to Florida. We were worried about finding a band that had a northern sound instead of southern, and we certainly found one! The Brett Foreman Band is incredible. So much fun! They know how to keep the night moving and everyone having a good time! It was like our own private rock concert at times when we got up on stage. We had the solo saxophone during our outdoor cocktail hour which was absolutely amazing. A very talented group of musicians! They really made our wedding be everything we imagined it would be...and then some!
    I would highly recommend the Brett Foreman Band. Professional, yet fun loving people. They even welcomed our Uncle to play guitar along with them for our first dance, and let our cousin rock out on the drums. I've never heard a better rendition of Johnny Be Good!
    Just an awesome time at our wedding, and it really had everything to do with Brett, his wife, and band!

Sent on 05/22/2012