The Brett Foreman Band Reviews

65 Reviews for The Brett Foreman Band

The Brett Foreman Band 1
The Brett Foreman Band 2

Joanne · Married on 11/05/2016

If you want a versatile and fun loving band to make your wedding reception a blast, then you will not be disappointed with the Brett Foreman Band. They were very professional and so nice to work with. Brett knows how to work the crowd to keep the party going. Brett & Lola have amazing voices and their saxophone player is awesome. The whole band is great. We did not want them to stop playing when the night was over, so I guess we'll have to plan another party to have them play for us again. Thanks Brett & band for making the whole wedding reception so much fun and memorable.

Sent on 11/17/2016

Sarah · Married on 11/05/2016

I absolutely LOVED The Brett Foreman Band and have nothing but great things to say about them!! They were absolutely amazing and made my wedding night so memorable, totally exceeding my expectations! Brett and Lola were so warm and great to talk to; I felt as if I’ve known them my whole life! I loved the music they played, their energy, and the sax player was INCREDIBLE, exactly like the YouTube videos that made me fall in love with the band in the first place! They were so accommodating with learning our bridal party’s name pronunciation (including a rather difficult Turkish name), and our last minute first-dance song change, (they played the Talking Heads song “This Must Be the Place” perfectly, and I loved that they ended the night with that song as well!!) My only wish is that they could have played hours and hours more! I hope I get to see them again soon as the wedding would not have been the same without them!! I would 100% recommend them to anyone, as they truly bring a special night to life with their incredible talent and enthusiasm! I hold them dear in my heart and have such wonderful memories of the magic they brought that night!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Margot · Married on 10/22/2016

Brett, Lola, Mitch and everyone else part of the Foreman Production team are one of a kind! I've used the Brett Foreman Band for several events I've hosted as a Catering Coordinator. They are amazing, professional and bring a quality of service like no other! They truly make the event! They are such wonderful performers and have this incredible energy that people can't help but enjoy. After the 1st time I used their services back in 2012 and saw them perform, I knew I had to have them perform at my wedding and just wanted them to be part of my special day! The best part of the Foreman Production Team is that are expanding in all aspects of this industry and not only specialize in one aspect of pure entertainment but along with various event services such as lighting, floral and decor, making them a one stop shop! I can't wait to have them perform at my wedding in 2016 and recommend using them for all types of events!

Sent on 08/25/2015

Matt · Married on 10/15/2016

The Brett Foreman Band took our wedding to the next level and made our reception an absolute blast! Countless guests came up and told us that this was hands down the best wedding band that they had ever heard. The band had a great mix of all different music genres and was extremely flexible throughout the entire planning process and day of the event. The dance floor was packed the entire night as the band's energy spread to all of the guests. I would highly recommend using Brett Foreman for any wedding or special event!

Sent on 10/30/2016
  • User4919854 · 2+ years ago

"Every penny was worth it"....I know bands can be expensive sometimes but this band is completely worth fitting in your budget. Words can't describe how pleased, obsessed, and thankful we were for the Brett Foreman Band! They are pure talent and we loved every minute of it!

Sent on 11/19/2016

We could not be more happy and thankful that we had the Brett Foreman Band play at our recent wedding in Boca Grande! They rocked and exceeded any and all of our already high expectations. We could not be more ecstatic with how the entire evening went, and they were a HUGE part of our night. From the second line march, to the steel drum session and the acoustic set during dinner, to the first dance/father-daughter/mother-son, and finally the nastiest dance set imaginable, we could not be more pleased with how our entertainment turned out. We would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/21/2016

I don't know where to begin…. This is the most awesome, wonderful band EVER!!!! We hired them for our daughters wedding and they did not disappoint. Brett was on the beach playing steel drums and guitar, had the saxophone for the cocktail hour and then the party started. Just as the maid of honor was giving her speech, the electricity went out and we lost power for the rest of the reception. The saxophone player started playing, Brett got out an acoustic guitar and Lola started singing. Everyone joined in on the dance floor and sang along. In the meantime, the rest of the band worked quickly and diligently and somehow, someway hooked up to the generator at the hotel next door. This band played nonstop in the heat and were determined to make this night memorable. Everyone and I mean everyone is still talking about how talented and great they were and it was the best wedding ever. We may have all been hot and sweaty, and everyone in the band was as well, yet we danced all night long. They played with no break and played until the electric company pulled the plug at 12:45 a.m.to make the necessary repairs. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
    There is no one else better….I have never written a review before and being in business we understand the importance of and excellent rating... This band deserves a 10 star rating!!!!!

Sent on 07/03/2016

Jenny · Married on 04/30/2016

Brett, Lola and the rest of the band are incredible! They will blow you and your guests away with their talent and song selections! From the moment we began the process dealing with Mitch he made it so easy! They have an online system and are so personal. They truly make sure all your details are covered and it is the perfect evening. Brett even customized a first dance song for me and my dad that had him in tears. When Brett and Lola sing its truly warms your heart. Everyone are such good people and their talent is out of this world. Their sax player is incredible as well we had him strolling through our cocktail hour and then the drummer (Jim), guitarist and keyboard finish off the band to make it one night you will not forget! My guests are still talking about how great they were. No one left the dance floor the entire night! THANK YOU!

Sent on 05/12/2016

Hands down the best wedding band ever! Our guests danced the whole time and are still raving about our band choice. They played non stop the whole time and didn't take breaks. We also got a photo booth and uplighting though the group. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 01/21/2016

Jennifer · Married on 11/07/2015

WOW. Just wow. The band was AMAZING!! Everyone had a spectacular time. Brett is so talented along with the rest of the band. He kept everything moving throughout the night and made our day that much more special! If you don't book this band for your wedding you are making a HUGE mistake! Thank you so much, Brett.

Sent on 11/19/2015

Keri · Married on 06/02/2015

The Brett Foreman Band MADE the wedding- they were great, and read the crowd really well so we had people dancing all night! They also learned our First Dance song to play live, which we'd choreographed, and were pretty nervous about doing it to Brett and the Band's version, since we'd just practiced to the recording, but they played it just as they said they would, guitar solo and all- and it went great.

It was a fantastic party, largely thanks to these guys!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Brett played guitar at our wedding ceremony and the full band played at our reception. They were absolutely outstanding! This is a very talented and professional group. We would highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/08/2015

Regan · Married on 06/07/2014

WOW! These guys can bring the house down! I had guest of all ages at our reception, everyone of them made it to the dance floor! What a dynamic duo Brett and Lola are!

If you are lucky to book them for your event, this is what would happened. Your guests would not stop talking about them. You would no have a second of empty dance floor the entire night. Their music and vocals are amazing! So go ahead and book them today. You would enjoy every minute of it!

Brett, Lola: Thank you for an amazing night! We would never forget! Thank you for learning our first dance song! You got Jeff to dance the whole night as well as me and every other person in that room! You guys rock!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Gloria · Married on 05/25/2014

As the mother of the bride, I was a little leery of this band as I hadn't heard of them since they are from the West Coast of Florida. But, let me tell you, I was bowled over my Brett, Lola, the sax player, the drummer and the entire band. Their professionalism, charisma and talent far surpassed my expectations. They were extremely responsive and knew how to read the crowd. Everyone was up and dancing the entire night. I loved them and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them or use them again for another function. Thanks again. You are the best!!!!!!

Sent on 05/31/2014

Krista · Married on 05/17/2014

The Brett Foreman Band is AMAZING and so wonderful to work with! Brett played during our beach ceremony and allowed my cousin, who was singing a song during the ceremony, to borrow one of his guitars. Brett also played steal drums during cocktail hour, which ended with the saxophone player. The Band was absolutely perfect during the reception- our First Dance, "You Are The Best Thing," was played better than the radio version! The Brett Foreman Band played such a variety of music throughout the whole night, and multiple guests told us it was the best band they had ever heard. On top of all of that, Brett was such a pleasure to work with, learning new songs for us with kindness and excitement. We would recommend the Brett Foreman Band without a doubt- they are WONDERFUL!

Sent on 06/04/2014

Alina · Married on 03/08/2014

BEST BAND EVER! I went to a wedding where Brett performed and I loved it so much when I got engaged I immediately booked them. It was one of the best decisions I made for the ENTIRE wedding. Everyone raved about the band at the wedding including my father in law. The music they played was so amazing no one wanted to get off the dance floor. It was a total party all night long and people said they had never danced so much before. They are absolutely, hands down, 100% the best band in the SWFL area for an event especially a wedding. Brett was so easy to work with and coordinate everything. If you have to spend your money on something spend it on them.

Sent on 03/18/2014

Susan · Married on 11/15/2013

Rest up your dancing feet because when you listen to the Brett Foreman Band, you will just feel like dancing! For our daughter's wedding, we booked this band and they were fantastic! They had our guests dancing all night! They were also able to coordinate their music with what was happening at the time - softer and slower for dinner and then explosive for the rest of the evening. They played a variety of songs that appealed to the wide age range of people that were present. Loved, loved, loved them!

Sent on 11/30/2013

Kristy · Married on 10/26/2013

Brett Foreman band made my wedding! They made the night a one to always remember! I am so happy we had them! Thank you to Brett and his band! AMAZING!!!!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Brett and the band were amazing!! All of the guests had such a great time and were dancing all night long. I will be using Brett in the future for any other events I need a band for. Thank you guys so much!!!

Sent on 01/01/2014

Cheri · Married on 09/21/2013

Our Florida wedding was almost a week ago and my friends and family are still talking about the "fantastic" band...Brett was amazing. The 2 songs we wanted at our beach ceremony were not a part of his repertoire , so he LEARNED them for us..Unbelievable is all I can say! From the sweet beauty of ceremony songs to the big reveal when LaPlaya staff pulled back the sound wall to the full band ready to rock...the music was magical. Brett was engaging and connected to our group and the entire band made it truly a party to remember. Our friends are dancers...and DANCE they did...we had a full dance floor for every song. There are not enough stars to adequately rate the Brett Foreman Band! Our group ranged in age from 78-2 and there was music for ALL!

Sent on 09/27/2013

Heather · Married on 02/17/2013

Brett was great from the first moment I spoke with him to book him for our wedding. He was so accomodating and easy to work with. We had Brett play on the steel drum during the ceremony and cocktail hour and it added a very tropical feel to our wedding. Then we had the full band play at the reception. Our guests sang to the music with the band and danced all night which truly made our wedding a great time! The guests can't stop talking about how much fun the party was and how amazing everyone in the band was. If you want a great party and to dance all night, definitely call the Brett Foreman Band. They will not dissapoint and will make your day just as fun and special as mine.

Sent on 02/19/2013
  • User3519516 · 2+ years ago

This band made our wedding spectacular. Eight months later and what I still hear most about that day was (1) how nice an idea a vacation to the beach in the middle of the winter was and (2) how incredible our band was.

Brett & his band learned two new songs for us, I think at least one in just the week before our wedding, and they both blew me away. They are just outstanding all around. We had a small wedding (around 45 total) and I was afraid a band might be overkill, but I was completely wrong. Uncles I never dreamed would ever dance were dancing. There are so many amazing photographs of my grandma busting a move with all her granddaughters. They're all spectacular, but our group in particular could not get enough of the amazing saxophone player.

I just cannot say enough good things about this group. Hire them. Today.

Sent on 09/08/2013

shana · Married on 11/03/2012

Brett Foreman Band is awesome! We hired the band for our wedding in Marco Island. We planned the wedding from Chicago. The band was extremely accomidating and very easy to work with. Music was very important to us; we were blown away by the talent and atmosphere that was created. Every guest was on the dance floor and raved about the music and selection. They played music for every generation, including very current alternative, pop and dance. They played steel drums during the cocktail hour, acoustic guitar and saxaphone. I would highly reccomend this band.

Sent on 11/19/2012

Kristen · Married on 10/12/2012

We cannot begin thank Brett, Lola, and the entire Brett Foreman band enough for playing at our wedding! The song selection, instrumentals, and vocals were outstanding! We wanted a party with a lot of dancing; between the steel drums during cocktail hour to the fabulous dance party at the reception, you kept the dance floor full all night! Our guests were raving about how great you all were! The best testament to that is the fact that everyone wanted to stay longer! YOU GUYS ROCKED! Everyone had such a great time and you really kept the vibe up! We were beyond thrilled and you far exceeded all our hopes for our wedding reception. Please pass along our most sincere gratitude to your phenomenal band. Jamie and I can't thank you all enough. We would be thrilled to provide a reference to any future clients.

Warmest regards,
    Jamie & Kristen
    October 12, 2012

Sent on 02/06/2013

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2012

Brett and Lola are FANTASTIC! They are not only musically&vocally talented but they are the nicest people and so easy to work with. I knew as soon as I booked my wedding I wanted a great band so after consulting my venue and reviewing their website I knew I needed the Brett Foreman Band! They not only put on a great show and had all my wedding guests dancing all night, they also learned our first dance song by the Eagles and did an amazing job! If you want your wedding to be a party that your guest are talking about for years to come you must book this band!

Sent on 04/02/2013