The Bradford Reviews

The Bradford 3
The Bradford 4
The Bradford 5

Meredith · Married on 09/23/2017

We fell in love with the Bradford from the second we got out there and Bailey was simply amazing! The Bradford team was great with communicating and answering any questions. The venue itself is gorgeous and they keep adding new amenities - the bridal suite was perfect for me and my bridesmaids to get ready in. All of our guests commented on how beautiful the venue was and kept asking how we found it. We loved it so much, we even featured a watercolor portrait of it on our invitations. We would pick the Bradford 100 times over - thank you so much Bailey and team!

Sent on 10/16/2017

The Bradford's reply:

Meredith, thank you! I absolutely adored you and your wedding!
    Happy Marriage!

katherine · Married on 09/22/2017

I couldn't have asked for a better group of people to help make our special day so grand. Bailey and the rest of the staff were amazing and easy to work with. I highly recommend this venue to anyone in the Raleigh/ Durham area that is looking for outdoor venue that is convenient to locate and still leaves you feeling like you are in the middle of nature.

Sent on 05/26/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/17/2017

The venue was gorgeous! Bailey and her team were all wonderful.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Natalie · Married on 07/09/2017

The Bradford is a magical place for a wedding. My husband and I were beyond pleased the customer service The Bradford provided. They promotely responded to our initial inquiry and it was easy to set up a tour of the venue. Booing this venue also gave us easy access to the rental companies we used to decorate for the wedding. The Bradford was also very flexible in incorporating vendors that were not on their approved list. My husband and I had food truck cater our wedding and we had no problems coordinating that with the Bradford.

Sent on 08/09/2017

Karlie · Married on 06/24/2017

We never even visited another wedding site--we were hooked from the start. From the outside, the Bradford looks like a beautiful French Country Estate--the side garden was the perfect location for our small, intimate wedding and the back terrace provided an elegant backdrop of an evening of dancing & celebration. To top it all off, the Bradford has the most amazing space for Brides to prep for their big day. Their Bridal Suite is equipped with it's own mini cooler ;), bathroom, day beds, and vanities---the perfect spot for brides and their maids to get ready together!

Sent on 07/06/2017

The Bradford's reply:

Karlie, thank you! Happy marriage to you and Matt!
    #caintrainintherain

Brooke · Married on 06/19/2017

We got married on a Monday in June and it could not have been more perfect! I decided that we wanted to stay at the house the night before which was an absolute life saver! On my wedding day, I woke up and took an amazing bath in the gorgeous claw foot bath tub, had a HOMEMADE breakfast made for us courtesy of Bailey and the CUTEST table set up, was able to use a "BRIDE" mug for my coffee and had all of my worries taken care of. The house itself was perfect because everyone was able to get ready there. All the girls got ready upstairs in the Bridal Suite and the boys got ready on the 2nd floor...so we were able to be together but we didn't ruin the surprise of seeing one another. It was also so much fun to watch everyone get everything set up and the house is absolutely gorgeous so our pictures are stunning! Bailey and her team made us feel like we were the only people she cared about and even with the last minute down pour of rain (literally 20 minutes before I was supposed to walk down the aisle) they made sure everything was perfect. I cannot say enough good things about them and I am eternally grateful for them because they made a day that I waited 10 years for (yes, we dated for 10 years before getting married) better than I could have ever even imagined!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Clayton · Married on 05/28/2017

Awesome venue, great help and wedding was incredible here.

Sent on 06/16/2017

Kelly · Married on 05/27/2017

The Bradford is gorgeous and gave us so many options to make our day perfect! Bailey was fabulous to work with and everyone was great!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Natalie · Married on 05/13/2017

The Bradford was my dream venue. I can't say enough positive things about it. The new bridal suite is to die for and we had so much fun getting ready there. The Bradford has many beautiful options for ceremony/reception locations. I was so grateful to have chosen the Bradford as our venue when the weather was calling for rain. We were able to rent a tent a few days before the wedding and had the ballroom as a rain plan as well. It definitely helped put me at ease knowing we had a back-up plan that was still gorgeous and romantic. Bailey is so sweet and was great to work with- you can tell she genuinely cares about you and making your wedding day run as smooth as possible. I would highly recommend the Bradford!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Taylor · Married on 04/15/2017

So, I made the mistake of touring The Bradford FIRST in searching for a wedding venue. Well, nothing compared after that! I fell in love with this beautiful french country house. The manager, Bailey, was a dream to work with. She has a very infectious personality and was super accommodating. Our wedding night was nothing short of magical with beautiful weather under the market lights. Just as I had envisioned it. My bridesmaids and I chose the package to spend the night the Friday before and we woke up to a delicious breakfast served my Bailey, that included mimosas! It was such an awesome start to one of the best days of my life!! The Bradford will always hold a special place in my heart. It's a must see!

Taylor and Greg

Sent on 05/03/2017

Bridgett · Married on 04/15/2017

The Bradford was a dream! Along with the team there! Bailey was amazing to work with and was always so accommodating and responsive. I would highly suggest this venue. We received so many compliments on how gorgeous the venue was. We are sooooo happy that we chose to celebrate our marriage with our friends and family at the Bradford. We even had people see our pics of it and loved the idea of having their wedding there and we had nothing but praises to share. Definitely one of the best decisions that we made when planning for the most important day of our lives. ??

Sent on 10/15/2017

Stephanie · Married on 11/19/2016

The Bradford was everything I ever dreamed of for my wedding day! The venue being the longest booked vendor for our wedding a good amount of things changed between booking and the wedding day, but The Bradford handled everything gracefully and the improvements were a plus! Bailey is FANTASTIC and a joy to work with! She was so accommodating and reassuring throughout the entire process. The Bradford only improved over the entire year between booking and our wedding day.

Sent on 01/14/2017

Alex · Married on 10/22/2016

Words cannot truly describe how perfect this venue is. The Bradford truly made our wedding feel like a fairy tale. Dealing with the owners was breeze. They truly listen to you and answer any question you might have. My wife and I both highly recommend this venue to any couple who wishes to have their very own fairy tale wedding in the Raleigh, NC area.

Sent on 12/09/2016

Linda · Married on 10/22/2016

The Bradford is BEAUTIFUL!!! They made a dream come true.
    My daughter's wedding was better than she and her groom could have dreamed thanks to the fabulous house manager, Bailey, canddevents planner, Becca, owner/designer, Dana and designer, Julie. From designing invitations, suggestions for caterer, flowers, photographer and reception rentals, etc...we were treated like our wedding was the only one they were working on. They were mindful of our budget, listened to ALL the dreams and ideas and then helped with details. Emails and phone calls are answered, huge plus! They connected us with the best vendors. The staff was so gracious and patient as we planned, rehearsed and during the wedding day. When the designers made the ideas reality, it was better than we had envisioned. As many guests have said, it was a "Fairy Tale Wedding" and I am thrilled to say, within my budget.

Sent on 11/18/2016

Kim · Married on 10/16/2016

There are not enough words to express the wonderful experience we had with the Bradford team and especially Bailey throughout the entire process of my daughters wedding. They could not have been more organized, accommodating, professional, helpful and kind. Every single vendor they recommended was top notch! The day could not have been more stress free allowing us to enjoy fellowship with our family and celebrate Hayden and John! Thank you Bradford House and thank you Bailey!
    Blackburn/Lovato wedding 10/16/2016
    ❤️The Blackburn Family

Sent on 11/28/2016

Camille · Married on 10/09/2016

Was completely amazing from start to finish! The staff, especially Bailey, works tirelessly to make sure everything is perfect.

I got married the day after Hurricane Matthew & you couldn't even tell there had been a full-blown storm the previous day. Everything went so smoothly and so many people commented on how perfect the venue was for our wedding style.

Sent on 11/29/2016

Hayden · Married on 10/08/2016

Absolutely LOVED working with and having my wedding at the Bradford! It is a beautiful house with an amazing space in the back for reception and/or ceremony. I was able to decorate and incorporate all of my ideas with ease thanks to Bailey and the staff at the Bradford. Planning went so smoothly and everyone was so responsive and really worked with me to make my vision come true. When we arrived the day of our wedding, there were mimosas and coffee waiting for us, and plenty of rooms upstairs for all of my bridesmaids and parents to get ready in.

We had our ceremony in the grassy area to the side of the house under their arbor. Followed by a reception under a clear top tent on the patio. I was worried about space because we had around 165 guests, but Bailey had plenty advice and floor plans for me to play with and it worked out perfectly! We had food stations and the cake inside the ballroom which gave people plenty of room to walk around and not get stuck in a long line. The day went off without a hitch, and I felt so comfortable and confident with The Bradford, which is a huge weight off of a Bride on her wedding day!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Alannah · Married on 10/08/2016

Oh man, I get emotional when I think about The Bradford, the owners (one of whom happened to be my day of planner - the best planner of all time! Shout out to Dana at C&D events) and the team that makes it such a special, beautiful, perfect place to get married. Everyone was immensely accommodating and kind during the wedding planning process but the real magic became crystal clear on our wedding day, which was right smack dab in the middle of Hurricane Matthew's attack on North Carolina. Everyone at The Bradford worked (WORKED in all caps for emphasis) so incredibly hard, running through the rain, driving all over town in terrible conditions, recruiting help from everyone they knew, securing a tent that was probably very scary with the wind gusts and so much more than that from morning until night to make sure we had a beautiful wedding. Our original plan was to have the ceremony & reception outside but everything changed drastically once the storm changed course. The whole team was flexible (pushed off the hurricane plan until the very last minute because they wanted my wedding dreams to come true), beyond accommodating (they allowed us to extend the wedding an hour and leave soo much stuff there that we couldn't get together the night of), so calm & collected, so diligent and somehow amongst it all, so amazing to be around. They went ABOVE AND BEYOND for us, shielded me from all of the stressful decisions that were being made, and gave me one of the best days of my life thus far! I will always be immensely grateful for their hard work and dedication. The Bradford is gorgeous and that should definitely be acknowledged but the people behind this venue are the real shining stars!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/24/2016

We loved the Bradford!! We were planning on having a longer engagement, to buy a house first and then get married, and then we visited this venue and it was all over. We visited in November of 2015 and immediately snagged the last date available in 2016 before it got too cold. We couldn't imagine waiting a year and a half to get married here after we saw it!

In addition to the gorgeous venue, the value and flexibility were key for us. We had two ceremonies and a full day of events starting at 11am, and their package was the full day starting at 10am. Most other places had a 4-6 hour limit and charged $$$ to get additional time. To get this amount of time at the other venues we looked at, we would have easily paid double or triple what we paid here. To make it even better, there was no wedding the day before so we were able to book rooms overnight (extra money but totally worth it) and get in at 1pm on Friday to start decorating and bringing stuff in. Given that we bought like 90% of what we needed and rented only the bare essentials, this was crucial for us. There was no way we could have made this day work without the flexibility. I believe they've changed their packages to include Friday/Saturday as a bundle, which is more expensive, but the value is definitely still there. It was great to wake up the day of my wedding and have 95% of things set up and ready to go.

We worked with Bailey, and she was really great as well! I had a ton of questions especially in the last few weeks, and she was really responsive and a pleasure to work with.

Two weeks after our wedding, one of my best friends got married at the Bradford (a great coincidence!), and it was so great to go back. I joke that we need to convince all our friends to get married here so we can keep coming back. We had a magical day, and the Bradford will always have a special place in our hearts!

Sent on 10/16/2016

The Bradford's reply:

Jessica! You are a gem, thank you so much! Your wedding so special and fun. Loved that you want to keep coming back :)

-Bailey
  • Alexia

Alexia · Married on 09/10/2016

This venue was everything I could have dreamed! The first day I laid my eyes on this venue, my breath was taken away and I knew right away this was my wedding venue. The charm of this newly built, but French country appearance was everything in my vision. I had my wedding on the back terrace under the market lighting along with my reception spread throughout the gorgeous ballroom, back garden area and terrace. I had ~200 guest at my wedding but the setup was amazing and everything flowed. The owners, Courtney and Dana were very accommodating and accessible when needed along with the venue coordinator Bailey. I also was able to do an all-inclusive package with this venue for catering and rentals! It was also very convenient for myself and the bridesmaids to get ready at the venue that morning!Thank you Bradford team for such a wonderful experience!

Sent on 09/27/2016

The Bradford's reply:

Alexia, thank you! You were such a dream to work with and I am so glad you loved the venue and especially your wedding day!!

Bailey Leitch

Rebekah · Married on 07/02/2016

Working with the ladies at The Bradford was a dream! The venue was affordable, beautiful, and in pristine condition. Many of my guests asked if it was a historic renovated house, when really it is newly built! I love the ambiance of the house, terrace, and ballroom. My husband and I had the best day of our lives at The Bradford, and would recommend it to any of our friends/ family looking to get married in the Raleigh area!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Rebekah!
    Thank you for these kind words -- you were a stunning bride and so fun to serve! Hope you are enjoying married life :)

Teresa · Married on 05/21/2016

The Bradford was a beautiful venue for our daughter's wedding. The Bradford staff made sure that everything was taken care of the day of the wedding. My daughter and I needed only to sit in the gorgeous new Bridal Getting Ready Suite before the wedding. During the wedding, I took care of absolutely nothing, just had fun dancing and talking with guests.

The grounds of the Bradford were absolutely stunning on the day of the wedding. The ceremony took place in front of the Bradford's arbor. Crepe Myrtle trees and rose bushes were blooming in the background. It couldn't have been more beautiful.

Bailey, the manager at the Bradford, got back to us within minutes every time we needed anything during the planning process. The whole experience couldn't have been better.

Sent on 06/09/2017

Amber · Married on 05/21/2016

We were beyond pleased with the Bradford! From the day we decided to have our wedding there to the moment each guest left, they were nothing but amazing. Bailey and her staff did everything they could to make it the most incredible day ever, and it definitely was!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Caroline · Married on 05/08/2016

I love this place! It has the perfect amount of charm ! We had our ceremony in the woods behind the venue and reception outside on the terrace under market lights. It could not have been more perfect. It was also a plus that we had a getting ready space and the option to spend the night before or after at the venue. I had my bridesmaids spend the night before the wedding and it was great to just wake up and start getting ready! The owners are great and so is their (new) venue manger. They were so helpful and made sure to go out of their way to give us the best experience! couldn't have asked for a better day!

Sent on 06/11/2016

The Bradford's reply:

Caroline, thank you! You were such a pleasure to be around -- we truly loved your wedding weekend!

Caroline · Married on 05/08/2016

This was a great venue! the owners are friendly, and their venue manager is extremely accessible. They are wonderfully accommodating! They really are the reason my day went so smoothly and perfectly. I wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 06/16/2016

The Bradford's reply:

Caroline, thank you so much for the wonderful review! Enjoy your sweet marriage!