The Bouqs Co. Reviews

131 | Marina del Rey, CA

131 Reviews for The Bouqs Co.

The Bouqs Co. 1
The Bouqs Co. 2
The Bouqs Co. 3
The Bouqs Co. 4
The Bouqs Co. 5
The Bouqs Co. 6
The Bouqs Co. 7

Rachel · Married on 11/12/2016

This was one of the best decisions I made throughout the planning process! The flowers were gorgeous and Bouqs was incredibly easy to work with and so accommodating. It was fun to spend time with my bridesmaids assembling the bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces and it felt extra special and personal knowing we made everything. Such a great deal financially and ultimately so worth it!

Sent on 11/21/2016

The Bouqs Co.'s reply:

Thank you very much for the kind words and for allowing us to be apart of your big day! We couldn't he happier to know you felt 100% confident in the Bouqs.com providing you flowers for your special occasion.

Please let us know how we can help in the future!

Kelsey · Married on 10/16/2016

I really loved Bouqs! I purchased bulk flowers to make centerpieces for my reception, and they were the most beautiful flowers I've ever seen. Everything turned out perfectly. Meghann helped me choose the best colors & a good quantity of each stem type, and after ordering, Bouqs confirmed my order and sent me updates about when to expect the shipment. I had a local florist do my bouquets and boutonnieres, but I sort of wish I did everything with Bouqs! Even though the local florist did a great job as well, the flowers from Bouqs were just so stunning, and they seemed to last forever! Even 2 weeks after my wedding, the flowers were still beautiful. Bouqs was definitely a great choice!

Sent on 11/04/2016

The Bouqs Co.'s reply:

Congratulations Kelsey! Thank you again for allowing us to be apart of such a special day! We're very happy the flowers were perfect for your wedding. Please let us know if we can help you with any other flowers needs in the future!

Meghann @The Bouqs Co.

Stephanie · Married on 10/08/2016

Wow! The most beautiful flowers I have ever bought! I was worried about buying the flowers for my wedding online, and putting them together myself. However, the flowers were of excellent quality. They arrived a few days before my wedding (a little overwhelming receiving several hundred flowers to your house and having to keep them alive for 3 days, but everything was fine). A friend with some floral experience helped us put the arrangements together and they turned out great! Everyone commented about how beautiful the flowers were and no one could believe that we didn't go through an expensive florist. Definitely worth the little bit of extra effort to put the flowers together myself in order to save hundreds of dollars.

Sent on 11/14/2016

The Bouqs Co.'s reply:

Thank you Stephanie! I am so happy to hear all the flowers looked great for your big day. It's also very pleasing to know that all your guest enjoyed the flowers as much as you did on your special occasion!

Please keep us in mind for your future events!

Tatiana · Married on 10/01/2016

I did a LOT of DIY projects for my wedding and I knew I wanted to do my own floral arrangements the second I started planning. I had such a great experience working with The Bouqs. I checked out a number of different wholesale flowers but ultimately decided on The Bouqs because of their commitment to sustainability, farm relationships, and personable feel. Meghann was the consultant I worked with and she was the BEST! I did not see a wedding package that fit what I was looking for (although all of their packages are gorgeous). Meghann completely understood my floral vision after I sent her some photos. She came up with an assortment of flowers within my budget and it was awesome. I very much needed her expertise and creative eye to guide me in the right direction. Its hard seeing arrangements you love and not knowing what individual flowers they are! Meghann was extremely patient with me changing my mind a few times. After some tweaking we decided on the exact assortment. Aimee was fabulous and helped with the tracking and delivery of my order. She even called FedEx a few times along the way to confirm my shipment was exactly right.

Now onto the product: the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen in my life! Everything was packed in protective boxes and was in great condition. I had one small issue with the succulents which were not the correct variety and got a little squished in transit. But the other flowers were so beautiful on their own I didn't really even need the succulents. Nothing is going to turn out perfect so this didn't bother me. It does take some time to unpack the flowers and prepping them the next day takes even longer. My advice is to allocate two full days to flower arranging for a large wedding. DIY flowers can seem really overwhelming but don't be scared of it! It really will save you a ton of money. Get the right tools and you will be FINE. I was so proud of how mine came out. Guests were asking me all night who my florist was!

Sent on 10/12/2016

The Bouqs Co.'s reply:

Thank you again for allowing us to be apart of your big day! Everything looked wonderful and we're so happy we were give the opportunity to include our flowers for your special day. Please let us know if we can help with any other events in the future!

• Emily

Emily · Married on 09/25/2016

After looking at florist after florist and realizing that we would go way over budget we decided to order bulk. We looked at many different companies but it was the Bouqs Co that really caught my eye. I ordered a small arrangement so I could see the quality of the flowers and I was impressed. So I filled out the wedding consult form and Meghann quickly got back to me. They have a variety of different packages and all extremely affordable! I sent her a few pictures of bouquets that were my inspiration and she picked out the flowers for me. It was such an easy process! Fast forward to my wedding week and the greenery arrived a day earlier than scheduled. It took a while for me to get a hold of someone to make sure that the flowers were still coming. Sure enough, Meghann called me and assured me that the flowers would be arriving on time the next day. When the flowers arrived I was impressed. I was expecting dead flowers, but 80% of them were in great condition. My mother-in-law and myself prepped all the flowers and put them in buckets of water. That probably took 3-4 hours. The next day, my husband and I started to arrange the bouquets. It was so much fun! And we didn't need an assembly-line of people. It was a lot easier than I expected. We made 4 bridesmaid bouquets, 1 bridal bouquet, and 4 smaller bouquets for our moms/grandmoms. This took about 2.5 hours. The next day we checked into our venue and a friend did all of our centerpieces and boutonnières. The following day, (our wedding day), and I couldn't be more impressed with the flowers. Each flower was fully bloomed and the bouquets looked beautiful. The photographers couldn't believe that we made them ourselves. Everyone was commenting on the flowers because they looked so beautiful and it felt so amazing to be able to say that "Yeah, I made that!!!" The flowers lasted so long and they smelled amazing for about 10 days after the wedding. I would highly recommend The Bouqs!!!!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Thank you Emily!

We're very thankful you allowed us to be apart of your special day. I'm also happy to hear the flowers turned out exactly how you wanted for your wedding. That is our main goal for each bride at Bouqs.com.

As always please let us know if we can help with other future events.

Jenny · Married on 09/24/2016

Fresh and beautiful flowers, affordable, and great service! If you are looking for a good experience I would definitely recommend The Bouqs Co. As I was planning my wedding, I had no idea how much or what I should order when it came to flowers but my concerns were soon taken care of by Meghann and the wedding team. They responded quickly when I had questions, they recommended flower types based on my wedding venue, and they took the time to get to know me and what I envisioned on my wedding day.
    The flowers arrived so beautiful however I would suggest making some time to assemble the flowers since it's DIY and buying the necessary supplies to put them together- good thing is that there are tutorials you can watch for some tips. In the end, I was a happy bride and my wedding day was beautiful!

Sent on 10/11/2016

The Bouqs Co.'s reply:

It's so wonderful to hear that everything turned out great for your big day! It was a pleasure working with you and we hope to meet these same expectations in the future.

Please let us know if we can help with any other events.

Kelly · Married on 09/16/2016

Amazing flowers of great quality. The prices are amazing as well!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Alyssa · Married on 09/04/2016

Bouqs.com was the best flower vendor I could've ever asked for. I did not want to spend a small fortune on flowers for one day, but wanted a few for centerpieces and bouquets. I received them promptly about 3 days before the wedding. They required a bit of work to prepare (stripping of thorns, leaves etc), but, I had a assembly line of 4-5 helpers, who helped prepare, and arrange the pieces. I CANNOT get over how beautiful they looked.

I keep receiving compliments on how gorgeous my flowers were and that they couldn't believe we did them ourselves (with the helpful supply from Bouqs.com!) I never expected them to be as wonderful as they were. It was easy and quick, and the quality of the flowers surpassed the highest of standards. I've had them for nearly two weeks now, and they are just starting to age, a small amount. I cannot recommend Bouqs.com enough - it was just SO EASY!

Sent on 09/12/2016

The Bouqs Co.'s reply:

Thank you Alyssa! We're so thrilled to hear your flowers were perfect for your big day! We wish you the best and please keep us in mind with future events.
    Best- Meghann @The Bouqs Co.

Priscillia · Married on 08/27/2016

We used the bouqs for the bouquet and the center pieces (we left corsages and boutonnières to the florist) for our wedding and are very very happy about the quality of service they provided. The flowers arrived a little less tired than I expected, although the weather was very hot, and in very good condition. A very little number of flowers was very very lightly bruised, it was barely noticeable. Some of them didn't look at all like they had travelled for several days. I was impressed!

Just a tiny hick up: we had ordered blush roses as part of our large order, and a mistake was made, we had cream roses. I informed the bouqs and without asking for anything, they talked to the supplier and realized a mistake was made and we got refunded.
    Both ladies we exchanged emails with were great, responsive and very kind, even when I made changes to my order a couple of times.
    Our wedding was on Saturday, and I insisted for logistics reasons to have it delivered on Thursday, but it would have been good for the flowers to be delivered on Wednesday as advised by the bouqs, for 2 reasons: 1) when they arrive, opening the boxes and sorting the flowers in buckets takes a little more time than I thought, 2) it would have left an extra day to let them bloom a little more.
    I have to admit it is a little nerve racking to order wedding flowers off the internet! But with a little bit of trust in the bouqs and a brilliant group of friends and bridesmaid, you flowers will be wonderful and incredibly much cheaper than a florist! Thanks the bouqs team!

Sent on 09/04/2016

The Bouqs Co.'s reply:

Thank you Priscillia for choosing The Bouqs Co. for your big day. We're pleased to have met you expectations and hope to do so in the future. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to seeing pictures!

Best-
    Meghann @ The Bouqs Co.

Samantha · Married on 08/20/2016

Working with The Bouqs was a DREAM. This is the company for you if:
    - You want to do your own flowers, but are overwhelmed by traditional wholesale flower companies. The Bouqs has a variety of packages for you to choose from (and they seem to be growing!), and also wholesale components if you want something a little extra. They're SO accommodating with mixing and matching packages for the flowers you'd love.
    - You want straightforward pricing. They offer three 'sizes' for your event, and tell you how many bouquets, centerpieces, and boutonnieres each package will make - and that's the price. Obviously, you can add on more if you'd like - and there are minimums to meet for certain items - but again, they're so accommodating.
    - You don't want to stress about delivery and flower amounts. As I mentioned, they have three different sizes for you to pick from (or you can make your own), but they send TONS of extra to cover any stems that aren't up to par. We picked the smallest package and has SO. MANY. FLOWERS. I'm talking enough to cover an entire staircase railing in fresh flowers - something that would easily cost the entire amount we paid for our package if we'd gone with a traditional florist. As well, their delivery was extactly on time (they recommend the Thursday before a Saturday event) and packed beautifully and safely.
    Overall, if you want gorgeous do-it-yourself flowers at an accessible price point, this is 100% the people you should go with. I can't say enough great things about working with them!

Sent on 12/05/2016

The Bouqs Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We're so happy you were happy with your flowers and that we got to be a part of your big day. Please keep us in mind for your future flower needs as we would love to work with you again!

-Samantha@thebouqs.com

Tiffany · Married on 08/20/2016

I loved using this company for my wedding... I felt comfortable going with them since i have ordered from them before.. the flowers were fresh and really beautiful!

Sent on 12/08/2016

John · Married on 08/17/2016

This is a great place to get flowers. They are all stunning and all vary in size shape and colors. The prices are great and the delivery is fast.

Sent on 08/17/2016

The Bouqs Co.'s reply:

Thank you John! We can't wait to work with you again in the future.

Alyson · Married on 08/13/2016

Flowers weren't on the top of my wedding priority list when I started planning and budgeting. I originally was thinking of creating non-floral centerpieces, but could get an idea together that I loved. So I decided to look around at florists. After reading reviewed for The Bouqs I decided to go ahead and order from their wedding collection (the price difference was so significant I couldn't justify ordering from a florist!). I called The Bouqs to discuss the logistics of ordering flowers and doing DIY centerpieces and bouquets and they directed me to online videos that put me at ease. I did make some "trial" bouquets and boutonnieres about a month before my wedding, just to make sure I had the right materials. It turned out to be a really fun time having my bridesmaids and my mom over to put together centerpieces and bouquets the 2 days leading up to my wedding! The bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful!

Sent on 10/03/2016

The Bouqs Co.'s reply:

Thank you Alyson! I am so happy to hear the bouqs,com wedding packages were a fun experience for you and the flowers looked great for your special day!

Please keep us in mind for future events.

Courtney · Married on 08/13/2016

I'm in love with these flowers! Won't find them this beautiful anywhere else!

Sent on 03/20/2017
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 07/23/2016

Ordering our flowers through Bouqs was perfect for our DIY woodsy wedding. With their vision for our flowers, we had the most beautiful wedding imaginable.

Sent on 10/02/2016

Holly · Married on 06/18/2016

Bouqs for Weddings is incredible. We couldn't have asked for more beautiful flowers. The best bang for our buck, too. Meghann from the Bouqs guided me through the whole process. She was incredibly knowledgeable, personable and valued my opinions, budget, and time for my special day. I ordered the flowers and she coordinated with a local florist to assemble and delivery the flowers for our wedding day (I didn't have time for DIY). Meghann oversaw the delivery and placement of flowers -- such a pro.
    We received SO many compliments on the flowers. JUST GORGEOUS. Everyone wanted to take the flowers home afterward. I can't say enough wonderful things about The Bouqs Co.

Sent on 08/19/2016

The Bouqs Co.'s reply:

Thank you Holly for all the kind words. We're so happy that we were able to be apart of such a beautiful and magical day! Congratulations again to you and Daniel.

De · Married on 06/17/2016

Bouqs.com will save you a ton on your wedding if you aren't intimidated by a little DIY. We worked with Meghann Ingram to select our flowers. She was wonderful and spent the time to help us select the perfect flowers.

Sent on 03/11/2016

The Bouqs Co.'s reply:

We're thrilled to hear you loved your flowers and experience with The Bouqs.co! Thank you for choosing us and we wish you the best! -Meghann Bouqs Co.

Hope · Married on 05/28/2016

I was nervous about doing DIY flowers, but it turned out great! We ordered the largest package and added on some wholesale flowers. A couple of my more creative/artistic bridesmaids took the lead on making the arrangements and did a phenomenal job. If you're going to go the DIY route I would definitely designate a person to take charge of this and make sure you have plenty of time for it.

My sales rep (Meghann) was very responsive and helpful in answering my all questions. Jordan helped me closer to my ship date and took care of the last minute changes we needed. The flowers arrived Wednesday (wedding was on Saturday) and a lot of them looked good on arrival but a good amount still needed to open up, which they did over the next few days. They all looked great on the Saturday, and continued to look good the following days! I highly recommend using Bouqs if you're fully prepared to do DIY flowers (it was time consuming, we had a lot of flowers and a lot of help!). For us it was totally worth it and we saved a ton of money.

Sent on 06/02/2016

The Bouqs Co.'s reply:

Thank you Hope for you trust with the Bouqs.com. I am so happy to hear all the flowers looked great for your bid day! We're always here to help so please keep us in mind for your future events!

Best-
    Meghann

Samantha · Married on 05/13/2016

They have such amazing flowers with all different colors and shapes. They all glow and really stand out. The flowers will definitely liven up the decor of your wedding day or any event!

Sent on 02/04/2016

Joanna · Married on 03/15/2016

Gorgeous flowers of all kinds. Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/12/2016
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 02/14/2016

The account manger did everything to make sure I bought the best flowers for my bouquets, boutonnières, and centerpieces! I cannot wait to see them.

Sent on 09/05/2015

Kyla · Married on 01/19/2016

This company really knows what they are doing! The consultant that was assigned to me was quick to respond, she helped me pick the flowers best for our theme and color scheme. I told her the amount of people in the wedding party and she sized the package perfectly.
    The flowers arrived the day before the wedding, the flowers spent about a 4 days in a very well packed box during the shipping process and when they arrived they were in perfect condition. I could not be happier with my choice to order from this company!

Sent on 01/22/2016

Michelle · Married on 12/27/2015

Great company – everything worked smoothly during the decision making and ordering process, and when a delivery issue came up, the Bouqs team handled it very well.

I got married around Christmas, so my flowers were scheduled to arrive on Christmas Eve. A delivery was reported (but never happened) and the flowers were supposed to sit in storage until I could pick them up — the day AFTER my wedding! I sent a quick note to Stepha, asking for help, and before UPS customer service would even answer my call, she'd gone down all the avenues possible to get me information and find me a solution.

The flowers showed up in a redelivery later that day — even though UPS told us that was impossible — and I like to believe it was the professional heat Stepha applied that pushed the delivery company to complete the order.

Great company, and now I'm looking for any reason I can to bulk order flowers.

Sent on 02/01/2016

The Bouqs Co.'s reply:

Thank you sharing your experience. So glad we were able to get all the flowers to you despite the error by our shipping partner. Congrats and best of luck!
    -Stepha @ Team Bouqs

Kate · Married on 12/05/2015

I can't say enough good things about The Bouqs. For obvious reasons I was hesitant at first to order my wedding flowers online, but the entire process was easy, painless, and best of all affordable!! I highly recommend using The Bouqs!

Sent on 03/04/2016

We planned our wedding in less than 5 weeks which left us with few options for flowers. I was delighted to find Bouqs.com was not only willing to work with us around a Holiday weekend, but I was also able to work with a floral designer. Stepha was very helpful in insuring the vision we had for the floral design was carried throug with the types of flowers she recommended. The flowers arrived on the day we excited them via FedEx and were fresh, beautiful and packed immaculately. The instructions provided by Bouqs prior to delivery made it easy to unpack and prepare the flowers. Ordering the stems and preparing the flowers is a bit of work, however I enjoy arranging flowers and found this to be a great bonding activity with friends and family. Bouqs was able to remedy a minor issue very quickly, despite the holiday, and we are thoroughly impressed with the customer service this company provides. Thank you Bouqs and Stepha for allowing us to have flowers even more beautiful than we envisioned.

Sent on 12/14/2015