The Bouqs Co. Reviews

114 | Marina del Rey, CA

114 Reviews for The Bouqs Co.

The Bouqs Co. 1
The Bouqs Co. 2
The Bouqs Co. 3
The Bouqs Co. 4
The Bouqs Co. 5
The Bouqs Co. 6
The Bouqs Co. 7

Alyson · Married on 08/13/2016

Flowers weren't on the top of my wedding priority list when I started planning and budgeting. I originally was thinking of creating non-floral centerpieces, but could get an idea together that I loved. So I decided to look around at florists. After reading reviewed for The Bouqs I decided to go ahead and order from their wedding collection (the price difference was so significant I couldn't justify ordering from a florist!). I called The Bouqs to discuss the logistics of ordering flowers and doing DIY centerpieces and bouquets and they directed me to online videos that put me at ease. I did make some "trial" bouquets and boutonnieres about a month before my wedding, just to make sure I had the right materials. It turned out to be a really fun time having my bridesmaids and my mom over to put together centerpieces and bouquets the 2 days leading up to my wedding! The bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful!

Sent on 10/03/2016

The Bouqs Co.'s reply:

Thank you Alyson! I am so happy to hear the bouqs,com wedding packages were a fun experience for you and the flowers looked great for your special day!

Please keep us in mind for future events.

Best-Meghann

Courtney · Married on 08/13/2016

I'm in love with these flowers! Won't find them this beautiful anywhere else!

Sent on 03/20/2017
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 07/23/2016

Ordering our flowers through Bouqs was perfect for our DIY woodsy wedding. With their vision for our flowers, we had the most beautiful wedding imaginable.

Sent on 10/02/2016

Holly · Married on 06/18/2016

Bouqs for Weddings is incredible. We couldn't have asked for more beautiful flowers. The best bang for our buck, too. Meghann from the Bouqs guided me through the whole process. She was incredibly knowledgeable, personable and valued my opinions, budget, and time for my special day. I ordered the flowers and she coordinated with a local florist to assemble and delivery the flowers for our wedding day (I didn't have time for DIY). Meghann oversaw the delivery and placement of flowers -- such a pro.
    We received SO many compliments on the flowers. JUST GORGEOUS. Everyone wanted to take the flowers home afterward. I can't say enough wonderful things about The Bouqs Co.

Sent on 08/19/2016

The Bouqs Co.'s reply:

Thank you Holly for all the kind words. We're so happy that we were able to be apart of such a beautiful and magical day! Congratulations again to you and Daniel.

De · Married on 06/17/2016

Bouqs.com will save you a ton on your wedding if you aren't intimidated by a little DIY. We worked with Meghann Ingram to select our flowers. She was wonderful and spent the time to help us select the perfect flowers.

Sent on 03/11/2016

The Bouqs Co.'s reply:

We're thrilled to hear you loved your flowers and experience with The Bouqs.co! Thank you for choosing us and we wish you the best! -Meghann Bouqs Co.

Hope · Married on 05/28/2016

I was nervous about doing DIY flowers, but it turned out great! We ordered the largest package and added on some wholesale flowers. A couple of my more creative/artistic bridesmaids took the lead on making the arrangements and did a phenomenal job. If you're going to go the DIY route I would definitely designate a person to take charge of this and make sure you have plenty of time for it.

My sales rep (Meghann) was very responsive and helpful in answering my all questions. Jordan helped me closer to my ship date and took care of the last minute changes we needed. The flowers arrived Wednesday (wedding was on Saturday) and a lot of them looked good on arrival but a good amount still needed to open up, which they did over the next few days. They all looked great on the Saturday, and continued to look good the following days! I highly recommend using Bouqs if you're fully prepared to do DIY flowers (it was time consuming, we had a lot of flowers and a lot of help!). For us it was totally worth it and we saved a ton of money.

Sent on 06/02/2016

The Bouqs Co.'s reply:

Thank you Hope for you trust with the Bouqs.com. I am so happy to hear all the flowers looked great for your bid day! We're always here to help so please keep us in mind for your future events!

Best-
    Meghann

Samantha · Married on 05/13/2016

They have such amazing flowers with all different colors and shapes. They all glow and really stand out. The flowers will definitely liven up the decor of your wedding day or any event!

Sent on 02/04/2016

Joanna · Married on 03/15/2016

Gorgeous flowers of all kinds. Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/12/2016
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 02/14/2016

The account manger did everything to make sure I bought the best flowers for my bouquets, boutonnières, and centerpieces! I cannot wait to see them.

Sent on 09/05/2015

Kyla · Married on 01/19/2016

This company really knows what they are doing! The consultant that was assigned to me was quick to respond, she helped me pick the flowers best for our theme and color scheme. I told her the amount of people in the wedding party and she sized the package perfectly.
    The flowers arrived the day before the wedding, the flowers spent about a 4 days in a very well packed box during the shipping process and when they arrived they were in perfect condition. I could not be happier with my choice to order from this company!

Sent on 01/22/2016

Michelle · Married on 12/27/2015

Great company – everything worked smoothly during the decision making and ordering process, and when a delivery issue came up, the Bouqs team handled it very well.

I got married around Christmas, so my flowers were scheduled to arrive on Christmas Eve. A delivery was reported (but never happened) and the flowers were supposed to sit in storage until I could pick them up — the day AFTER my wedding! I sent a quick note to Stepha, asking for help, and before UPS customer service would even answer my call, she'd gone down all the avenues possible to get me information and find me a solution.

The flowers showed up in a redelivery later that day — even though UPS told us that was impossible — and I like to believe it was the professional heat Stepha applied that pushed the delivery company to complete the order.

Great company, and now I'm looking for any reason I can to bulk order flowers.

Sent on 02/01/2016

The Bouqs Co.'s reply:

Thank you sharing your experience. So glad we were able to get all the flowers to you despite the error by our shipping partner. Congrats and best of luck!
    -Stepha @ Team Bouqs

Kate · Married on 12/05/2015

I can't say enough good things about The Bouqs. For obvious reasons I was hesitant at first to order my wedding flowers online, but the entire process was easy, painless, and best of all affordable!! I highly recommend using The Bouqs!

Sent on 03/04/2016

We planned our wedding in less than 5 weeks which left us with few options for flowers. I was delighted to find Bouqs.com was not only willing to work with us around a Holiday weekend, but I was also able to work with a floral designer. Stepha was very helpful in insuring the vision we had for the floral design was carried throug with the types of flowers she recommended. The flowers arrived on the day we excited them via FedEx and were fresh, beautiful and packed immaculately. The instructions provided by Bouqs prior to delivery made it easy to unpack and prepare the flowers. Ordering the stems and preparing the flowers is a bit of work, however I enjoy arranging flowers and found this to be a great bonding activity with friends and family. Bouqs was able to remedy a minor issue very quickly, despite the holiday, and we are thoroughly impressed with the customer service this company provides. Thank you Bouqs and Stepha for allowing us to have flowers even more beautiful than we envisioned.

Sent on 12/14/2015

Linda · Married on 11/11/2015

I absolutely love these flowers and I love all of the different colors and styles. It is extremely affordable as well!

Sent on 05/26/2016

ashur · Married on 10/10/2015

Bouqs was incredibly easy and great to work with. You're really able to customize your flowers to exactly what you want. They arrived when they were scheduled to, fresh and beautiful! This is a great option for anyone!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Laura · Married on 10/10/2015

Bouqs was incredibly easy and great to work with. You're really able to customize yours flowers to what you want. They arrived when they were scheduled, fresh and beautiful! Bouqs is a great option for anyone!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Maggie · Married on 10/03/2015

I was so worried to order all the flowers for my wedding online from a company I had never used before. My flowers came delivered two days before the wedding, packaged very neatly in boxes. I immediately opened all the boxes, cut all the flowers, and put them in water. They began to bloom immediately. I was worried when I opened them because a lot of them were small buds, but they opened to perfectly. I am so happy with my purchase. I got the heart to heart package which included white ranunculus, pink small roses, pink roses, white roses, eucalyptus, and dusty miller. Thank you so much Bouqs company! I will definitely use you again, and have told many people about my experience. We wedding flowers were perfect. Two days after the wedding, the flowers were still beautiful.

Another note, I did not count all the stems. However, after I made 8 table centerpieces and 4 bouquets, I had so many flowers left over. I was able to make a bunch of smaller arrangements for other tables, I put flowers on my cake, and still had some left over.

Sent on 10/12/2015

The Bouqs Co.'s reply:

We are so happy that you loved your flowers! Thanks for being so awesome!

-Stepha @ Team Bouqs

julianna · Married on 09/26/2015

I absolutely loved working with Stepha and The Bouqs Co. to create the floral plan for our wedding. She was intelligent, accommodating, had great ideas, and worked hard to bring my concept to life. I would definitely recommend The Bouqs Co and Stepha to anyone searching for a floral vendor- they are so much more than that! And they are completely affordable. If you like doing your own flowers, which I love, then The Bouqs Co is the way to go, no question. Stepha worked with me to layout the content of each arrangement which was SO helpful when it came time to do the flowers. I had a wonderful experience.

I would recommend that The Bouqs Co. deliver flowers that take several days to bloom, like roses, even earlier than three days before the event. I noticed that I was happiest with the size, bloom, and color of our roses about two days after the wedding when they were at their biggest, fullest bloom. This could also save a small amount of money because they take up more space in arrangements at that stage and you do not need quite as many.

Sent on 10/21/2015

The Bouqs was GREAT! I worked with Stepha and she was wonderful, helping me to know what would be season, how much to get, and offering suggestions.
    The white ranunculus were gorgeous, as were the champagne roses, and the white lisianthus. We also got some beautiful fresia as one of the items I ordered were in bad shape (so they sent fresia and snap dragons instead). I appreciated how easy and responsive Stepha was and it was so great not having to transport the flowers ourselves to my remote venue. We had way more flowers than we needed which is not a bad problem to have. The one sad thing was I was unable to get peach colored flowers (those were the ones not up to snuff), but I would rather have good flowers than have dead ones.

Sent on 10/15/2015

I wanted real flowers at my wedding, but there was no way I could afford to buy them from a florist. I had a DIY wedding, and was willing to make my own bouquets and boutonnieres, but didn't even know where to start. Enter: The Bouqs - an online flower delivery service. You can buy flowers in pre-ordered bunches (a la 1800flowers) BUT the best part is their FREE wedding concierge service. I talked directly with a customer service rep who shared their wedding bulk order page. I paid for a bulk order of 200 stems and was able to pick which flowers I wanted. They arrived on the exact delivery day I requested and were stunning. Roses were carefully packed so they wouldn't break or be bruised. Every flower had long stems, so I could customize the length. And honestly, the flowers were the most stunning part of my event!

You do have to assemble your bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, and centerpieces yourself, but this turned out to be a fun pre-wedding project for my aunts and bridesmaids. If you aren't afraid of doing a little work, you will save yourself a TON of money....and no one will be able to to tell you didn't order from a florist!

Sent on 08/10/2015

The Bouqs Co.'s reply:

Wow- so happy to hear you loved your flowers! Congratulations so glad we could help make your wedding extra special!

Stepha @ Team Bouqs

Kelly · Married on 05/23/2015

My flowers were AMAZING! They arrived to us the Thursday before my (saturday) wedding. They were still blooming almost 2 weeks later. I even had some sitting in my garage after the wedding (what else can you do when you have 15 centerpieces) and in the hot garage they were blooming for so long.

My only problem with this service, was the stress involved with putting together my own bouqets and centerpieces. The flowers arrived in large boxes and all needed to be cut and stored until the big day. There were so many flowers we didn't really know how to store them. Also, maybe the company could include better directions or suggestions on how to arrange the bouquets and centerpieces. The instructions just tell you how many of each flower go into each set. There were so many extra flowers, we had almost double what they recommended for each piece. It would be cool if the company would put up videos on how to arrange to watch before you are there for your big day.

Overall, the product was amazing---but not having a florist to do the work for you was stressful.

Sent on 06/17/2015

The Bouqs Co.'s reply:

Blooms on Blooms! Thank you so much for your feedback, we are always working to improve our Wedding experience.

Stepha@ Team Bouqs

I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted for that day but Stepha really helped bring my vision together during our walk through. She made great recommendations for a flower crown, alternative ideas for boutonnieres and bouquets, and made sure that I was covering all my bases (extra tables, reusing aisle flowers, etc.). The expertise and quality of the flowers gave me peace of mind and confidence that the day-of delivery would be as planned.

It really helped that I found a florist that was able to receive, store, and put the arrangements together that day so all I had to do was place the order. Super easy.

Only qualm was that there was greenery that we got separately but it wasn't really too much of an issue since my florist was able to handle that aspect.

Sent on 08/14/2015

The Bouqs Co.'s reply:

Thank you for the kind words! I'm so glad we were able to help bring your vision to life.

Stepha @ Team Bouqs

Kristin · Married on 06/02/2018

I purchased the 20 piece Forever white wedding flower package with purple ribbon. The flowers looked great and were shipped on time. The flowers came with easy to follow directions and were affordable.

Sent on 08/06/2018
    The Bouqs Co. 8

Mir · Married on 09/15/2017

Gorgeous creations! Would reccomend!

Sent on 04/20/2017

Melissa · Married on 12/03/2016

Ordered one bouq from them for my wedding. It turned out stunning. Great price. Beautiful flowers. Make sure to get the flowers at least 3 days prior to the event.

Sent on 12/26/2016