The Bouqs Co. Reviews

121 | Marina del Rey, CA

121 Reviews for The Bouqs Co.

The Bouqs Co. 1
The Bouqs Co. 6
The Bouqs Co. 7
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/21/2017

Early on in my wedding planning process, I realized I would most likely need to do silk flowers for my wedding because real flowers/florists in my area just didn't fit in our budget. Then, I stumbled upon The Bouqs Co. and thought I may just be able to have real flowers after all! Samantha helped plan my order - she helped decide what package would be best and what add ons would help, in addition to what flower colors would work best with our wedding colors. Samantha was super responsive in the entire planning and ordering process. A few weeks before the wedding, Aimee reached out to confirm my order and give me care instructions. Both Aimee and Samantha were very helpful in answering the many questions I had (I do not have a green thumb and know nothing about flowers). We received the tracking information the Tuesday before the Saturday wedding. The tracking information was very helpful and even gave us a time estimate to the delivery which was great. The flowers were delivered on the Thursday before the wedding. I would definitely recommend having help to cut, dethorn, and arrange the flowers (it was just me and my mom so it took quite a while). But the instructions were straightforward, so it wasn't difficult, just time consuming. We did have an issue with our order -- we received the wrong colored rose petals. I contacted Aimee as soon as we noticed and her response was immediate. We had new flowers delivered the next day. Would definitely recommend The Bouqs Co. for a more affordable option for real flowers at your wedding!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Shelby · Married on 10/13/2017

Absolutely loved working with the entire Bouqs team. They were so easy to communicate with and our flowers were amazing! They explained everything ahead of time and provided videos, therefore it was super simple to execute. It was obviously a lot of work to put together the centerpieces and bouquets, but honestly it was so much fun to do with my bridesmaids and how many brides can say they put together their bouquet! The extra work is so worth it when you think of how much money you save by purchasing from the Bouqs. Definitely recommend them to anyone who isn't afraid of a little DIY. The only hiccup that we had was that 1/2 of our flowers were delivered a day late, but Fedex was super helpful and gave us updated tracking info to assure us that they would arrive the next day which they did (which was still 2 days before the wedding) and the Bouqs representative was also reassurring. All in all, the flowers were absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Raina · Married on 09/30/2017

I have been one of Bouqs biggest fans - sending flowers to friends, family, colleagues, etc. for several yrs. After getting sticker shock from florists for my wedding in the (rural) White Mountains of NH, I turned to Bouqs. Despite my hesitation, this was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding on 9/30/17. Samantha was so patient and kind with me. I must have sent a couple dozen photos trying to get the "right" bouquet.

The flowers arrived perfectly scheduled on 9/27/17 and with proper watering and storage, bloomed beautifully for our wedding on 9/30. (Brides - please do waste unnecessary energy worrying when the flowers arrive and look "limp" - they traveled far ... in boxes without water...) I emailed Aimee at Bouqs who called with reassurance after looking at the pics I sent of the snapdragons. They just needed water & a few hours to perk back up. Thanks again, Aimee!

My close friends & family enjoyed putting the bouquets together. It was a very relaxing activity that we could all enjoy while bonding with each other. It took us approx 4 hours to do 10 centerpieces & 2 bouquets. The 6 boutonnieres took 1 hr the morning of the ceremony (with 2 people working on them). I've attached a photo of my bridal bouquet and one of the centerpieces at our reception in Sugar Hill, NH. Look at how beautiful these turned out!!! I can still smell their wonderful scent in my mind!

I'm also attaching a one week post-wedding photo to show that these flowers are not only gorgeous, but also so hardy - thanks to the beautiful farms & farmers in Colombia and Ecuador! This one week post-wedding photo is a testament to how fresh and amazing Bouqs flowers are - they're in perfect shape and could take another trip down the aisle! These flowers last - so don't be concerned about a Wednesday arrival for a Saturday wedding - your flowers will last! Bouqs knows what they're doing!

Sent on 10/07/2017
    The Bouqs Co. 8
    The Bouqs Co. 9

Katherine · Married on 09/09/2017

I loved all of the flowers that came. They were nice and fresh. The only thing I was concerned about was them showing up on Wednesday and being old for the Saturday wedding. I shouldn't have worried because they looked amazing by the day of! I had many compliments for them and people had no idea that I had put together the centerpieces and bouquets with my bridal party the day before!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Amanda · Married on 08/20/2017

Bouqs for weddings is amazing! I have been a customer for years for ordering flowers for birthdays, Mother's Day, etc. but was initially nervous about the idea of ordering flowers in bulk for our wedding. I am so glad we did! We saved SO much money on a traditional florist and our guests commented that they were the most beautiful flowers they had seen at a wedding. Meghann was great to work with. She was really responsive with flower selection, recommendations, and pricing. Delivery was seamless, and the flowers were perfect. We had our day of coordinator who also designs events put together the actual arrangements and receive the delivery - which I would recommend doing if you have someone who feels comfortable working with flowers who you can hire. Use Bouqs for your wedding flowers - you won't regret it!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Samantha · Married on 08/19/2017

I will admit that I was nervous about the whole getting flowers shipped to me a couple days before my wedding and praying that they looked good and matched what I was expecting. I was not disappointed one bit but rather my expectations were exceeded. The flowers were beautiful! I received so many compliments on my bouquets and centerpieces and I couldn't have asked for better service!

Sent on 08/25/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 07/30/2017

The flowers arrived 4 days before our wedding, and I was a little worried they wouldn't be as pretty by the time the ceremony rolled around... but, boy was I wrong! I had nothing to worry about! The flowers opened beautifully, and everything was still beautiful. They were very helpful in customizing my order for our small ceremony and sent all kinds of helpful tips and videos for how to care for the flowers and create the bouquets. Everything was just beautiful. I'm so glad I chose Bouqs for my flowers!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Emma · Married on 07/22/2017

I had a very specific vision of what I wanted my flowers to look like and The Bouqs did a great job helping me order the perfect mix of flowers. Their customer service is excellent and prices are so cheap compared to going through a florist. It's pretty cool to have unique flowers from Columbia and Ecuador at your wedding! My mom did the arrangements with the help of my aunts and everything turned out stunning. Highly recommended!!!!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Mary · Married on 06/04/2017

Our flowers looked amazing! Bouqs came highly recommended and we received so many compliments, Meghann was great to work with. You made my wedding day so special.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Hannah · Married on 06/03/2017

I ordered flowers from bouqs to build my bouquet. They were gorgeous and so affordable. Much prettier than anything I could have gotten locally. Almost a year later and I'm still thinking about the beautiful flowers. Thanks Bouqs for being a part of my day!

Sent on 02/28/2018

Ariadna · Married on 05/13/2017

Hiring this company was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We were looking for "a lot", beautiful and well priced flowers. We picked the "Hearfelt Collection" under "Do it Yourself" (DIY) package. We also ordered some add-ons to make extra flower vases around the reception area. The flowers arrived perfectly packed. We followed the handling instructions and the result was just as promised: flowers were perfectly opened and beautiful.
    If you are thinking about chosing the DIy, our recommendation is to make sure that you have some help to remove the thorns and cut the stems to place them on water when you receive them (3 ppl should be fine) and also make sure you keep the flowers in a cool area so that they do not open up too fast. Other than that, you don't need much more. To be honest, we made the flower reception part of our wedding activities, and we keep the best memories of it. We had music and wine and worked on the flowers and actually enjoyed the experience. (It was our first time, and it was me (bride), the groom and the father of the groom, doing it. It is part of our best memories of the wedding planning process. Also, make sure you ask a friend for help to make the bouquets the day before the wedding. (It took us 1.5 hours).
    At last but not least, try writing e-mails instead of calling, because in our experience it was a better way to reach out the company. We had a great responsiveness from Meghann: she was quick to answer, very assertive and super helpful.
    We saved so much money! :)
    Ariadna

Sent on 06/08/2017

The Bouqs Co.'s reply:

Thank you Ariadna, we're so happy you loved your experience as a Bouqs.com bride! It was a pleasure working with you and we hope to work together again in the future.

Bouqs.com- Meghann
  • Naomi

Naomi · Married on 04/22/2017

Samantha was a life saver and DREAM to work with! With all the stress of wedding planning, flowers were at the top of that stress list since our original vendor fell through. I should not have waited to contact the bouqs. No need to go through expensive florists if you have willing and helping hands (hello bridal party!) and an open mind to creating your own special touches for bouquets and centerpieces!

Sent on 03/01/2017

hope · Married on 03/23/2017

wonderful work...I am glad I found your site!!!

Sent on 12/29/2016

The Bouqs Co.'s reply:

Thank you and we're happy to have you as a Bouqs.com customer!

Bouqs.com- Meghann

Samantha · Married on 03/01/2017

Stepha is hands down the best. She did our flowers for our wedding. I gave her examples of the colors and types of flowers we wanted for the wedding...and she nailed it down to the details. She recommended flowers that would keep me within my budget while ensuring we kept to the overall vision and theme I was trying to achieve.

Sent on 03/03/2017

Andy · Married on 02/12/2017

I can always count on The Bouqs to have everything floral I need to make sure my events look perfect. I like to entertain a lot and though the food may be great, decorations are what makes everything seem even better. Not only do the flowers look good and smell beautifully, they last incredibly long. The Bouqs is my only choice for floral arrangements.

The Bouqs Co.'s reply:

Thank you and we're happy to have you as a Bouqs.com customer! Bouqs.com- Meghann

Harley · Married on 02/01/2017

I would highly recommend The Bouqs - they may be a bit on the pricey end, but they do good work and have great customer service!

Reese · Married on 01/10/2017

wonderful to work with, full of great ideas but is willing to work with you to bring your vision to life. highly recommend!

Sydney · Married on 01/02/2017

I have never in my life seen such beautiful flowers; and I've seen a lot. The arrangements were exactly what we were looking for.

I will definitely use The Bouqs again the next time I need flowers for any type of event!

CHARLIE · Married on 12/02/2016

The Bouqs is the best to call for your flower arrangements. They use thematic approach and I love it. Great work done for my party. I highly recommend them for any kind of flower arrangement services. I am sure you will be really glad!

Sent on 03/20/2017

Rachel · Married on 11/12/2016

This was one of the best decisions I made throughout the planning process! The flowers were gorgeous and Bouqs was incredibly easy to work with and so accommodating. It was fun to spend time with my bridesmaids assembling the bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces and it felt extra special and personal knowing we made everything. Such a great deal financially and ultimately so worth it!

Sent on 11/21/2016

The Bouqs Co.'s reply:

Thank you very much for the kind words and for allowing us to be apart of your big day! We couldn't he happier to know you felt 100% confident in the Bouqs.com providing you flowers for your special occasion.

Please let us know how we can help in the future!

Kelsey · Married on 10/16/2016

I really loved Bouqs! I purchased bulk flowers to make centerpieces for my reception, and they were the most beautiful flowers I've ever seen. Everything turned out perfectly. Meghann helped me choose the best colors & a good quantity of each stem type, and after ordering, Bouqs confirmed my order and sent me updates about when to expect the shipment. I had a local florist do my bouquets and boutonnieres, but I sort of wish I did everything with Bouqs! Even though the local florist did a great job as well, the flowers from Bouqs were just so stunning, and they seemed to last forever! Even 2 weeks after my wedding, the flowers were still beautiful. Bouqs was definitely a great choice!

Sent on 11/04/2016

The Bouqs Co.'s reply:

Congratulations Kelsey! Thank you again for allowing us to be apart of such a special day! We're very happy the flowers were perfect for your wedding. Please let us know if we can help you with any other flowers needs in the future!

Meghann @The Bouqs Co.

Stephanie · Married on 10/08/2016

Wow! The most beautiful flowers I have ever bought! I was worried about buying the flowers for my wedding online, and putting them together myself. However, the flowers were of excellent quality. They arrived a few days before my wedding (a little overwhelming receiving several hundred flowers to your house and having to keep them alive for 3 days, but everything was fine). A friend with some floral experience helped us put the arrangements together and they turned out great! Everyone commented about how beautiful the flowers were and no one could believe that we didn't go through an expensive florist. Definitely worth the little bit of extra effort to put the flowers together myself in order to save hundreds of dollars.

Sent on 11/14/2016

The Bouqs Co.'s reply:

Thank you Stephanie! I am so happy to hear all the flowers looked great for your big day. It's also very pleasing to know that all your guest enjoyed the flowers as much as you did on your special occasion!

Please keep us in mind for your future events!

Best-Meghann

Tatiana · Married on 10/01/2016

I did a LOT of DIY projects for my wedding and I knew I wanted to do my own floral arrangements the second I started planning. I had such a great experience working with The Bouqs. I checked out a number of different wholesale flowers but ultimately decided on The Bouqs because of their commitment to sustainability, farm relationships, and personable feel. Meghann was the consultant I worked with and she was the BEST! I did not see a wedding package that fit what I was looking for (although all of their packages are gorgeous). Meghann completely understood my floral vision after I sent her some photos. She came up with an assortment of flowers within my budget and it was awesome. I very much needed her expertise and creative eye to guide me in the right direction. Its hard seeing arrangements you love and not knowing what individual flowers they are! Meghann was extremely patient with me changing my mind a few times. After some tweaking we decided on the exact assortment. Aimee was fabulous and helped with the tracking and delivery of my order. She even called FedEx a few times along the way to confirm my shipment was exactly right.

Now onto the product: the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen in my life! Everything was packed in protective boxes and was in great condition. I had one small issue with the succulents which were not the correct variety and got a little squished in transit. But the other flowers were so beautiful on their own I didn't really even need the succulents. Nothing is going to turn out perfect so this didn't bother me. It does take some time to unpack the flowers and prepping them the next day takes even longer. My advice is to allocate two full days to flower arranging for a large wedding. DIY flowers can seem really overwhelming but don't be scared of it! It really will save you a ton of money. Get the right tools and you will be FINE. I was so proud of how mine came out. Guests were asking me all night who my florist was!

Sent on 10/12/2016

The Bouqs Co.'s reply:

Thank you again for allowing us to be apart of your big day! Everything looked wonderful and we're so happy we were give the opportunity to include our flowers for your special day. Please let us know if we can help with any other events in the future!

• Emily

Emily · Married on 09/25/2016

After looking at florist after florist and realizing that we would go way over budget we decided to order bulk. We looked at many different companies but it was the Bouqs Co that really caught my eye. I ordered a small arrangement so I could see the quality of the flowers and I was impressed. So I filled out the wedding consult form and Meghann quickly got back to me. They have a variety of different packages and all extremely affordable! I sent her a few pictures of bouquets that were my inspiration and she picked out the flowers for me. It was such an easy process! Fast forward to my wedding week and the greenery arrived a day earlier than scheduled. It took a while for me to get a hold of someone to make sure that the flowers were still coming. Sure enough, Meghann called me and assured me that the flowers would be arriving on time the next day. When the flowers arrived I was impressed. I was expecting dead flowers, but 80% of them were in great condition. My mother-in-law and myself prepped all the flowers and put them in buckets of water. That probably took 3-4 hours. The next day, my husband and I started to arrange the bouquets. It was so much fun! And we didn't need an assembly-line of people. It was a lot easier than I expected. We made 4 bridesmaid bouquets, 1 bridal bouquet, and 4 smaller bouquets for our moms/grandmoms. This took about 2.5 hours. The next day we checked into our venue and a friend did all of our centerpieces and boutonnières. The following day, (our wedding day), and I couldn't be more impressed with the flowers. Each flower was fully bloomed and the bouquets looked beautiful. The photographers couldn't believe that we made them ourselves. Everyone was commenting on the flowers because they looked so beautiful and it felt so amazing to be able to say that "Yeah, I made that!!!" The flowers lasted so long and they smelled amazing for about 10 days after the wedding. I would highly recommend The Bouqs!!!!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Thank you Emily!

We're very thankful you allowed us to be apart of your special day. I'm also happy to hear the flowers turned out exactly how you wanted for your wedding. That is our main goal for each bride at Bouqs.com.

As always please let us know if we can help with other future events.

Best-Meghann

Jenny · Married on 09/24/2016

Fresh and beautiful flowers, affordable, and great service! If you are looking for a good experience I would definitely recommend The Bouqs Co. As I was planning my wedding, I had no idea how much or what I should order when it came to flowers but my concerns were soon taken care of by Meghann and the wedding team. They responded quickly when I had questions, they recommended flower types based on my wedding venue, and they took the time to get to know me and what I envisioned on my wedding day.
    The flowers arrived so beautiful however I would suggest making some time to assemble the flowers since it's DIY and buying the necessary supplies to put them together- good thing is that there are tutorials you can watch for some tips. In the end, I was a happy bride and my wedding day was beautiful!

Sent on 10/11/2016

The Bouqs Co.'s reply:

It's so wonderful to hear that everything turned out great for your big day! It was a pleasure working with you and we hope to meet these same expectations in the future.

Please let us know if we can help with any other events.