The Bouqs Co. Reviews

114 | Marina del Rey, CA

114 Reviews for The Bouqs Co.

The Bouqs Co. 1
The Bouqs Co. 2
The Bouqs Co. 3
The Bouqs Co. 4
The Bouqs Co. 5
The Bouqs Co. 6
The Bouqs Co. 7

Elizabeth · Married on 07/30/2017

The flowers arrived 4 days before our wedding, and I was a little worried they wouldn't be as pretty by the time the ceremony rolled around... but, boy was I wrong! I had nothing to worry about! The flowers opened beautifully, and everything was still beautiful. They were very helpful in customizing my order for our small ceremony and sent all kinds of helpful tips and videos for how to care for the flowers and create the bouquets. Everything was just beautiful. I'm so glad I chose Bouqs for my flowers!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Emma · Married on 07/22/2017

I had a very specific vision of what I wanted my flowers to look like and The Bouqs did a great job helping me order the perfect mix of flowers. Their customer service is excellent and prices are so cheap compared to going through a florist. It's pretty cool to have unique flowers from Columbia and Ecuador at your wedding! My mom did the arrangements with the help of my aunts and everything turned out stunning. Highly recommended!!!!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Mary · Married on 06/04/2017

Our flowers looked amazing! Bouqs came highly recommended and we received so many compliments, Meghann was great to work with. You made my wedding day so special.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Hannah · Married on 06/03/2017

I ordered flowers from bouqs to build my bouquet. They were gorgeous and so affordable. Much prettier than anything I could have gotten locally. Almost a year later and I'm still thinking about the beautiful flowers. Thanks Bouqs for being a part of my day!

Sent on 02/28/2018

Ariadna · Married on 05/13/2017

Hiring this company was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We were looking for "a lot", beautiful and well priced flowers. We picked the "Hearfelt Collection" under "Do it Yourself" (DIY) package. We also ordered some add-ons to make extra flower vases around the reception area. The flowers arrived perfectly packed. We followed the handling instructions and the result was just as promised: flowers were perfectly opened and beautiful.
    If you are thinking about chosing the DIy, our recommendation is to make sure that you have some help to remove the thorns and cut the stems to place them on water when you receive them (3 ppl should be fine) and also make sure you keep the flowers in a cool area so that they do not open up too fast. Other than that, you don't need much more. To be honest, we made the flower reception part of our wedding activities, and we keep the best memories of it. We had music and wine and worked on the flowers and actually enjoyed the experience. (It was our first time, and it was me (bride), the groom and the father of the groom, doing it. It is part of our best memories of the wedding planning process. Also, make sure you ask a friend for help to make the bouquets the day before the wedding. (It took us 1.5 hours).
    At last but not least, try writing e-mails instead of calling, because in our experience it was a better way to reach out the company. We had a great responsiveness from Meghann: she was quick to answer, very assertive and super helpful.
    We saved so much money! :)
    Ariadna

Sent on 06/08/2017

The Bouqs Co.'s reply:

Thank you Ariadna, we're so happy you loved your experience as a Bouqs.com bride! It was a pleasure working with you and we hope to work together again in the future.

Bouqs.com- Meghann
  • Naomi

Naomi · Married on 04/22/2017

Samantha was a life saver and DREAM to work with! With all the stress of wedding planning, flowers were at the top of that stress list since our original vendor fell through. I should not have waited to contact the bouqs. No need to go through expensive florists if you have willing and helping hands (hello bridal party!) and an open mind to creating your own special touches for bouquets and centerpieces!

Sent on 03/01/2017

hope · Married on 03/23/2017

wonderful work...I am glad I found your site!!!

Sent on 12/29/2016

The Bouqs Co.'s reply:

Thank you and we're happy to have you as a Bouqs.com customer!

Bouqs.com- Meghann

Samantha · Married on 03/01/2017

Stepha is hands down the best. She did our flowers for our wedding. I gave her examples of the colors and types of flowers we wanted for the wedding...and she nailed it down to the details. She recommended flowers that would keep me within my budget while ensuring we kept to the overall vision and theme I was trying to achieve.

Sent on 03/03/2017

Andy · Married on 02/12/2017

I can always count on The Bouqs to have everything floral I need to make sure my events look perfect. I like to entertain a lot and though the food may be great, decorations are what makes everything seem even better. Not only do the flowers look good and smell beautifully, they last incredibly long. The Bouqs is my only choice for floral arrangements.

The Bouqs Co.'s reply:

Thank you and we're happy to have you as a Bouqs.com customer! Bouqs.com- Meghann

Harley · Married on 02/01/2017

I would highly recommend The Bouqs - they may be a bit on the pricey end, but they do good work and have great customer service!

Reese · Married on 01/10/2017

wonderful to work with, full of great ideas but is willing to work with you to bring your vision to life. highly recommend!

Sydney · Married on 01/02/2017

I have never in my life seen such beautiful flowers; and I've seen a lot. The arrangements were exactly what we were looking for.

I will definitely use The Bouqs again the next time I need flowers for any type of event!

CHARLIE · Married on 12/02/2016

The Bouqs is the best to call for your flower arrangements. They use thematic approach and I love it. Great work done for my party. I highly recommend them for any kind of flower arrangement services. I am sure you will be really glad!

Sent on 03/20/2017

Rachel · Married on 11/12/2016

This was one of the best decisions I made throughout the planning process! The flowers were gorgeous and Bouqs was incredibly easy to work with and so accommodating. It was fun to spend time with my bridesmaids assembling the bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces and it felt extra special and personal knowing we made everything. Such a great deal financially and ultimately so worth it!

Sent on 11/21/2016

The Bouqs Co.'s reply:

Thank you very much for the kind words and for allowing us to be apart of your big day! We couldn't he happier to know you felt 100% confident in the Bouqs.com providing you flowers for your special occasion.

Please let us know how we can help in the future!

Kelsey · Married on 10/16/2016

I really loved Bouqs! I purchased bulk flowers to make centerpieces for my reception, and they were the most beautiful flowers I've ever seen. Everything turned out perfectly. Meghann helped me choose the best colors & a good quantity of each stem type, and after ordering, Bouqs confirmed my order and sent me updates about when to expect the shipment. I had a local florist do my bouquets and boutonnieres, but I sort of wish I did everything with Bouqs! Even though the local florist did a great job as well, the flowers from Bouqs were just so stunning, and they seemed to last forever! Even 2 weeks after my wedding, the flowers were still beautiful. Bouqs was definitely a great choice!

Sent on 11/04/2016

The Bouqs Co.'s reply:

Congratulations Kelsey! Thank you again for allowing us to be apart of such a special day! We're very happy the flowers were perfect for your wedding. Please let us know if we can help you with any other flowers needs in the future!

Meghann @The Bouqs Co.

Stephanie · Married on 10/08/2016

Wow! The most beautiful flowers I have ever bought! I was worried about buying the flowers for my wedding online, and putting them together myself. However, the flowers were of excellent quality. They arrived a few days before my wedding (a little overwhelming receiving several hundred flowers to your house and having to keep them alive for 3 days, but everything was fine). A friend with some floral experience helped us put the arrangements together and they turned out great! Everyone commented about how beautiful the flowers were and no one could believe that we didn't go through an expensive florist. Definitely worth the little bit of extra effort to put the flowers together myself in order to save hundreds of dollars.

Sent on 11/14/2016

The Bouqs Co.'s reply:

Thank you Stephanie! I am so happy to hear all the flowers looked great for your big day. It's also very pleasing to know that all your guest enjoyed the flowers as much as you did on your special occasion!

Please keep us in mind for your future events!

Tatiana · Married on 10/01/2016

I did a LOT of DIY projects for my wedding and I knew I wanted to do my own floral arrangements the second I started planning. I had such a great experience working with The Bouqs. I checked out a number of different wholesale flowers but ultimately decided on The Bouqs because of their commitment to sustainability, farm relationships, and personable feel. Meghann was the consultant I worked with and she was the BEST! I did not see a wedding package that fit what I was looking for (although all of their packages are gorgeous). Meghann completely understood my floral vision after I sent her some photos. She came up with an assortment of flowers within my budget and it was awesome. I very much needed her expertise and creative eye to guide me in the right direction. Its hard seeing arrangements you love and not knowing what individual flowers they are! Meghann was extremely patient with me changing my mind a few times. After some tweaking we decided on the exact assortment. Aimee was fabulous and helped with the tracking and delivery of my order. She even called FedEx a few times along the way to confirm my shipment was exactly right.

Now onto the product: the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen in my life! Everything was packed in protective boxes and was in great condition. I had one small issue with the succulents which were not the correct variety and got a little squished in transit. But the other flowers were so beautiful on their own I didn't really even need the succulents. Nothing is going to turn out perfect so this didn't bother me. It does take some time to unpack the flowers and prepping them the next day takes even longer. My advice is to allocate two full days to flower arranging for a large wedding. DIY flowers can seem really overwhelming but don't be scared of it! It really will save you a ton of money. Get the right tools and you will be FINE. I was so proud of how mine came out. Guests were asking me all night who my florist was!

Sent on 10/12/2016

The Bouqs Co.'s reply:

Thank you again for allowing us to be apart of your big day! Everything looked wonderful and we're so happy we were give the opportunity to include our flowers for your special day. Please let us know if we can help with any other events in the future!

• Emily

Emily · Married on 09/25/2016

After looking at florist after florist and realizing that we would go way over budget we decided to order bulk. We looked at many different companies but it was the Bouqs Co that really caught my eye. I ordered a small arrangement so I could see the quality of the flowers and I was impressed. So I filled out the wedding consult form and Meghann quickly got back to me. They have a variety of different packages and all extremely affordable! I sent her a few pictures of bouquets that were my inspiration and she picked out the flowers for me. It was such an easy process! Fast forward to my wedding week and the greenery arrived a day earlier than scheduled. It took a while for me to get a hold of someone to make sure that the flowers were still coming. Sure enough, Meghann called me and assured me that the flowers would be arriving on time the next day. When the flowers arrived I was impressed. I was expecting dead flowers, but 80% of them were in great condition. My mother-in-law and myself prepped all the flowers and put them in buckets of water. That probably took 3-4 hours. The next day, my husband and I started to arrange the bouquets. It was so much fun! And we didn't need an assembly-line of people. It was a lot easier than I expected. We made 4 bridesmaid bouquets, 1 bridal bouquet, and 4 smaller bouquets for our moms/grandmoms. This took about 2.5 hours. The next day we checked into our venue and a friend did all of our centerpieces and boutonnières. The following day, (our wedding day), and I couldn't be more impressed with the flowers. Each flower was fully bloomed and the bouquets looked beautiful. The photographers couldn't believe that we made them ourselves. Everyone was commenting on the flowers because they looked so beautiful and it felt so amazing to be able to say that "Yeah, I made that!!!" The flowers lasted so long and they smelled amazing for about 10 days after the wedding. I would highly recommend The Bouqs!!!!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Thank you Emily!

We're very thankful you allowed us to be apart of your special day. I'm also happy to hear the flowers turned out exactly how you wanted for your wedding. That is our main goal for each bride at Bouqs.com.

As always please let us know if we can help with other future events.

Jenny · Married on 09/24/2016

Fresh and beautiful flowers, affordable, and great service! If you are looking for a good experience I would definitely recommend The Bouqs Co. As I was planning my wedding, I had no idea how much or what I should order when it came to flowers but my concerns were soon taken care of by Meghann and the wedding team. They responded quickly when I had questions, they recommended flower types based on my wedding venue, and they took the time to get to know me and what I envisioned on my wedding day.
    The flowers arrived so beautiful however I would suggest making some time to assemble the flowers since it's DIY and buying the necessary supplies to put them together- good thing is that there are tutorials you can watch for some tips. In the end, I was a happy bride and my wedding day was beautiful!

Sent on 10/11/2016

The Bouqs Co.'s reply:

It's so wonderful to hear that everything turned out great for your big day! It was a pleasure working with you and we hope to meet these same expectations in the future.

Please let us know if we can help with any other events.

Kelly · Married on 09/16/2016

Amazing flowers of great quality. The prices are amazing as well!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Alyssa · Married on 09/04/2016

Bouqs.com was the best flower vendor I could've ever asked for. I did not want to spend a small fortune on flowers for one day, but wanted a few for centerpieces and bouquets. I received them promptly about 3 days before the wedding. They required a bit of work to prepare (stripping of thorns, leaves etc), but, I had a assembly line of 4-5 helpers, who helped prepare, and arrange the pieces. I CANNOT get over how beautiful they looked.

I keep receiving compliments on how gorgeous my flowers were and that they couldn't believe we did them ourselves (with the helpful supply from Bouqs.com!) I never expected them to be as wonderful as they were. It was easy and quick, and the quality of the flowers surpassed the highest of standards. I've had them for nearly two weeks now, and they are just starting to age, a small amount. I cannot recommend Bouqs.com enough - it was just SO EASY!

Sent on 09/12/2016

The Bouqs Co.'s reply:

Thank you Alyssa! We're so thrilled to hear your flowers were perfect for your big day! We wish you the best and please keep us in mind with future events.
    Best- Meghann @The Bouqs Co.

Priscillia · Married on 08/27/2016

We used the bouqs for the bouquet and the center pieces (we left corsages and boutonnières to the florist) for our wedding and are very very happy about the quality of service they provided. The flowers arrived a little less tired than I expected, although the weather was very hot, and in very good condition. A very little number of flowers was very very lightly bruised, it was barely noticeable. Some of them didn't look at all like they had travelled for several days. I was impressed!

Just a tiny hick up: we had ordered blush roses as part of our large order, and a mistake was made, we had cream roses. I informed the bouqs and without asking for anything, they talked to the supplier and realized a mistake was made and we got refunded.
    Both ladies we exchanged emails with were great, responsive and very kind, even when I made changes to my order a couple of times.
    Our wedding was on Saturday, and I insisted for logistics reasons to have it delivered on Thursday, but it would have been good for the flowers to be delivered on Wednesday as advised by the bouqs, for 2 reasons: 1) when they arrive, opening the boxes and sorting the flowers in buckets takes a little more time than I thought, 2) it would have left an extra day to let them bloom a little more.
    I have to admit it is a little nerve racking to order wedding flowers off the internet! But with a little bit of trust in the bouqs and a brilliant group of friends and bridesmaid, you flowers will be wonderful and incredibly much cheaper than a florist! Thanks the bouqs team!

Sent on 09/04/2016

The Bouqs Co.'s reply:

Thank you Priscillia for choosing The Bouqs Co. for your big day. We're pleased to have met you expectations and hope to do so in the future. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to seeing pictures!

Best-
    Meghann @ The Bouqs Co.

Samantha · Married on 08/20/2016

Working with The Bouqs was a DREAM. This is the company for you if:
    - You want to do your own flowers, but are overwhelmed by traditional wholesale flower companies. The Bouqs has a variety of packages for you to choose from (and they seem to be growing!), and also wholesale components if you want something a little extra. They're SO accommodating with mixing and matching packages for the flowers you'd love.
    - You want straightforward pricing. They offer three 'sizes' for your event, and tell you how many bouquets, centerpieces, and boutonnieres each package will make - and that's the price. Obviously, you can add on more if you'd like - and there are minimums to meet for certain items - but again, they're so accommodating.
    - You don't want to stress about delivery and flower amounts. As I mentioned, they have three different sizes for you to pick from (or you can make your own), but they send TONS of extra to cover any stems that aren't up to par. We picked the smallest package and has SO. MANY. FLOWERS. I'm talking enough to cover an entire staircase railing in fresh flowers - something that would easily cost the entire amount we paid for our package if we'd gone with a traditional florist. As well, their delivery was extactly on time (they recommend the Thursday before a Saturday event) and packed beautifully and safely.
    Overall, if you want gorgeous do-it-yourself flowers at an accessible price point, this is 100% the people you should go with. I can't say enough great things about working with them!

Sent on 12/05/2016

The Bouqs Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We're so happy you were happy with your flowers and that we got to be a part of your big day. Please keep us in mind for your future flower needs as we would love to work with you again!

-Samantha@thebouqs.com

Tiffany · Married on 08/20/2016

I loved using this company for my wedding... I felt comfortable going with them since i have ordered from them before.. the flowers were fresh and really beautiful!

Sent on 12/08/2016

John · Married on 08/17/2016

This is a great place to get flowers. They are all stunning and all vary in size shape and colors. The prices are great and the delivery is fast.

Sent on 08/17/2016

The Bouqs Co.'s reply:

Thank you John! We can't wait to work with you again in the future.