The Bottle Factory Venue Reviews

The Bottle Factory Venue 4
The Bottle Factory Venue 5
  • W

Whitney · Married on 03/26/2016

I was the Wedding Planner for a 150-guest wedding at The Bottle Factory on 3/26/16 and was very impressed with the staff and level of professionalism from this venue. Lisa, the on-site venue manager, took care of every single need, request, and any help that I needed the day of the wedding, including sweeping up my floral mess behind me as I was rushing to arrange flowers. I have worked with numerous venues in the area and The Bottle Factory was one of the easiest to work with. Thank you to Sherry and Lisa for being so accommodating and providing such an all-encompassing venue for my brides!
    Whitney Abbott, Whitney Abbott Events

Sent on 03/29/2016

Kelsey · Married on 03/05/2016

The Bottle Factory was the perfect venue for our wedding reception on March 5, 2016. It is such a unique space and easily accommodated 150 guests in the upstairs space. Sherry was a pleasure to work with both as the venue manager and as our day-of wedding planner. She organized everything with our vendors and the day went so smoothly - I never received a single phone call the entire day. I would recommend this venue 100%!

Sent on 03/28/2016

Bottle Factory

Mrs.Sherry was amazing, she helped us with everything we needed!
    the Venue was beautiful...

Sent on 10/22/2019

Rebecca · Married on 09/19/2015

Although our wedding is not until September 2015, we are extremely impressed with the services we have received so far at the bottle factory venue. From the first moment we met Sherry, she has been nothing short of amazing in every aspect of the planning, answering questions, and providing ideas for our reception. When you book the bottle factory venue, you also have the option to book other vendors that the venue works with, making your life so much easier! We were able to book a dj, an officiant, a wedding coordinator, and also a bar package without even leaving the venue. We love the vintage feel this venue has and it is truly a blank canvas, you can have as little decor as you would like, or as much as you would like. This is definitely one of a kind! We looked at other venues in the area and even in Charlotte, but nothing compared. We cannot wait to have our reception at this beautiful location in 5 months and would recommend the venue without a doubt!

Sent on 03/25/2015

Excellent venue and amazing staff! Our wedding was absolutely perfect thanks to Sherry and her team! Sherry will ensure that everything you need is taken care of! She was absolutely the most professional and helpful person for our big day. The venue is gorgeous and you can't go wrong; whether your event is rustic, vintage, city, or modern... all decor looks great! Our guests LOVED the venue and continued to talk about how great it was for weeks to come. We would absolutely recommend the Bottle Factory!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Carolyn · Married on 07/11/2015

We were so pleased with The Bottle Factory as the location of our daughter’s wedding and reception. It was a beautiful fit for the personalities of the bride and groom. Beside the convenience for us and guests to have wedding and reception in the same building, the venue was nicely decorated and they were open to us personalizing the decor to suit the wedding theme.

Sherry Helms, General Manager, is a PRO. So thoughtful, accommodating and organized. She excelled in helping with planning, preparation, coordination and execution of the entire event. She seamlessly filled in the blanks that we, as wedding rookies, failed to consider. In fact, Sherry, her husband Jeff, and their staff were delightful to work with throughout.

We received wonderful feedback from the guests on the venue and staff. For such an important occasion, we confidentially entrusted much of the management and oversight to Sherry which reduced our stress levels and helped make the event a memorable one.

Sent on 11/19/2015

Julie · Married on 05/09/2015

This is a beautiful venue with such character that it speaks for itself! I had looked at many venues prior and though it was 45 minutes from where I live it was worth it! When we walked into The Bottle Factory we knew that it was the place for us. The exposed brick, chandeliers, draping and lights makes it charming and romantic. It was great for pictures and so was the outside garden for our fist look. We had the ceremony upstairs and the reception downstairs. I was concerned at first because of the steps and my grandma not being able to get around to good but they had a chair lift which was perfect for her and the restroom downstairs had a ramp. My wedding was beautiful and I couldn't have found anything more perfect!

Sent on 06/10/2015

Sarah · Married on 04/11/2015

This venue was so incredibly beautiful. I was the calligrapher on site and they worked wonderfully with allowing me to have complete creative ability. My friend is the one that got married and she was so calm the day of the wedding because everything was taken care of. The staff were on top of everything and SO SO SO sweet. If you have them as your venue you will not regret it!

Sent on 04/12/2015

Abby · Married on 03/07/2015

My fiancé and I are getting married at The Bottle Factory in March of 2015. Mike, the owner and Sherry, the event coordinator are nothing but a pleasure to work with! My family and I have been so pleased with their responsiveness and flexibility to our needs for the months, weeks, and days leading up to our wedding. We are SO happy that we've made the decision to get married here!

Sent on 01/02/2015
  • User4821982 · 2+ years ago

My lovely daughter in law and her hubby chose The Bottle Factory for their Valentine's Day wedding. From the beginning, Sherry Helms was prompt and thorough in her email communication with me. Her suggestions of outside vendors were most helpful to me as we are from out of town. In addition, her advice to me as a first time "Mom of the Groom" put my mind at ease. Greg was an attentive bartender. Our security deposit was refunded promptly.The Bottle Factory as both the rehearsal Dinner Location AND Ceremony& Reception Venue made for easy transitions for the bridal party and guests. From my perspective there were no hiccups. ..and this was a blessing as you can imagine.

Sent on 02/25/2015
  • User4920948 · 2+ years ago

We have nothing but outstanding things to say about The Bottle Factory Venue! Our daughter selected the venue for their Valentine's Day wedding. Sherry and her staff were a true blessing! Sherry was prompt in her responses to our many questions :) She was open to suggestions and was willing to do whatever we asked. We had the rehearsal dinner at the venue which was lovely. The day of the wedding went off without a hitch, as we had the wedding and rehearsal both at the venue, which was convenient for all our guests. We constantly had guests coming up to us and commenting on the beautiful venue during the reception. Sherry's husband even bartended for us and was so much fun! If you want a stress free & lovely venue, you definitely should consider The Bottle Factory and Sherry - it was a beautiful wedding day!!

Sent on 03/28/2015

The venve at the Bottle Factory was perfect for the wedding my son and daughter-in-law had in mind. The staff was wonderful to work with! We had an incredible experience and a beautiful wedding there. Everyone commented on what a cool place it was! And now, my niece is getting married there this August!

Sent on 03/17/2014

A great place with a great staff. We look forward to our wedding in October!

Sent on 07/18/2015

Sherry is the sweetest! Loved working with her. Love that I was able to text in questions whenever I wanted and the response time was prompt.

Sent on 04/20/2015

3.0

Fell in love with this building when we toured it with the owner. The people are wonderful and will do whatever they need to meet your needs the best they can.

Sent on 06/15/2015

Kira · Married on 12/03/2016

Beautiful venue! Unique! We were looking for something a little vintage (but not a barn). We feel in love with the exposed brick. The upstairs bridal suite was enough room for the bride and 5 bridesmaids. Plus we had our makeup and hair stylists in there. A small kitchen upstairs turned into the ladies snack room. The fellas stayed downstairs in the groom's layer until they ventured out for various things. They all said they enjoyed it!
    The staff was kind and helpful! We did have a bartender and he was wonderful! We did a day-off run through of the ceremony instead of having the official rehearsal the night before. That went well! We used the catering company recommended by the venue! They knew where to go and how to setup. Food was amazing!
    The cost was right around the same cost of venues offering the same value-adds. I still cannot figure out why venues cost what they do.
    All of the guests loved the venue and had many great things to say!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Jamie · Married on 02/17/2018

4.2
      3.0

The facility is beautiful!!!!!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 12/28/2016

4.2
      3.5

If you want to do it right, pay for the wedding coordinator that the vendor offers! She is amazing; worth the price.

Sent on 01/22/2017

3.0

I was overall happy with the experience at the bottle factory venue. The fact that this venue included tables chairs and linens was perfect for us. They also allowed us to supply our own alcohol if needed. They were all very professional and flexible with us visiting to take measurements if needed. I would recommend this location to anyone

Sent on 05/30/2014

Ali · Married on 09/24/2016

2.5

Overall, my wedding day was perfect. We could not have asked for a better venue - everything was beautiful and it all come together exactly how I pictured. Even my family from up north, who expect traditional church weddings and 5 course meal dinners were blown away by the venue. The venue's manager, Sherry, was very difficult to get ahold of. It took us over a month (and multiple phone calls and texts) to get a copy of our contract. I was less than pleased with Sherry's professionalism and responsiveness when it came to the months between booking and our big day. However, the owner of the venue, Michael was beyond helpful. I contacted him via Facebook to express my concerns - I had a phone call from him within the hour, and by the end of the day everything was sorted out. Be sure to contact him if you have any issues. Sherry's assistant, Lisa was a huge help on my day of! It could not have happened without her. This venue is absolutely beautiful - it was totally worth the hassle. I would highly recommend it, but make sure you are committed to hounding the manager if you need something.

Sent on 10/25/2016

The Bottle Factory Venue's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. I am thrilled that your ceremony and reception was a huge hit with your guest and your event went very smoothly. I appreciate your compliments about Lisa, she is an amazing assistant and loves working with Brides. I do sincerely apologize that you found I was hard to get a hold of at times. Our goal here at The Bottle Factory Venue is great customer service and PERFECT Events! We understand that a Wedding is a once in a life time event. Thank you for choosing The Bottle Factory Venue!

Amanda · Married on 06/03/2017

3.5

This venue is incredibility gorgeous and our wedding guests loved it! It's the perfect location for a ceremony, reception, or both! They are very flexible with decorations and the overall wedding day timeline. Lisa is very responsive and accommodating and she went above and beyond to help make our day perfect. Lisa is great and we are thankful to have had her involved to make the day go so well! If you have questions, Lisa will answer them!

Sent on 07/03/2017
  • Lauren Ashley

Lauren · Married on 12/10/2016

3.5

Sherry with the Bottle Company was very informative when I was booking the venue. She also helped with giving great advice to any ideas I had! And she's extremely nice and has compassion for what she does....I can't wait til the big day!!!!

Sent on 04/19/2016

The Bottle Factory Venue's reply:

Lauren, Thank you for giving a review about your experience with The Bottle Factory Venue. We are so very excited about your up coming wedding! You and your family are wonderful to work with. Thank you for having us coordinate your special day. I know for a fact your wedding will be perfect in every way. Thank you for choosing The Bottle Factory Venue. Sherry Helms

3.0

I had my wedding at The Bottle Factory in September 2015, the venue is beautiful and was just the space we were looking for. It was great to have the ceremony and reception at the same location along with the flexibility of bringing your own catering. We did things a little differently than a traditional wedding but they were willing to work with us and help our dream wedding become a reality.

Sent on 11/15/2015

Shayla · Married on 10/29/2015

3.4
      3.5

This place was beautiful and definitely affordable. What a deal we received!!! They provide linens, tables, chairs and decorations. Overall, our experience was great and we wouldn't change a thing. The only part about my experience was the lack of response from the coordinator in regards to payments and any questions you may have.

Sent on 01/15/2016

Kim · Married on 10/29/2017

3.2
      3.0

Overall we had a beautiful and special event. Some expectations were not met, like replies to text messages and phone calls sometimes took a few days and our vendors weren't contacted by the venue's wedding coordinator until the day before the wedding. I'm not sure if we misunderstood or if our expectations were off, but we paid for an event coordinator, a server and bus boy, which we thought would be 3 separate people but instead there were only 2 people doing all of the roles which at times did not keep up with some of the needs. I had two personal friends that I brought in to assist and they stayed busy the entire time. The venue is beautiful, the owner/coordinator and assistant were very sweet and cooperative but needed to be reminded during the event of things we agreed upon during our planning meeting. I would definitely use this venue again and would recommend it to friends, I would just get more clarification and specifics next time.

Sent on 11/01/2017

Kim,

It was such a pleasure having you, Kayla, Brad and your family as our guest at The Bottle Factory Venue. I am so very sorry that there was a misunderstanding, I wish you would said something before giving a bad review on line. A server- Serves the food, makes sure the food is refilled and put away as needed. After dinner, A bus person cleans the tables. Instead of sending the server home, I just kept her there as a bus person. I am friends with the friend you had there and she was as shocked as I was. I was the Coordinator for the day. While the guest were dancing and celebrating, I did help bus, cut the cake and clean up because I cannot just stand around. Please feel free to call me and discuss. I am sincerely sorry about the misunderstanding! Thank you Sherry