The Blushed Company Reviews

Tehachapi, CA
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 6 Reviews
View more information

Alyssa Married on 09/02/2017
    Amy is the most talented hair and makeup artist I have ever had the pleasure of working with! I initially called Amy after seeing her work on Instagram @theblushedcompany to talk about my upcoming wedding in Paso Robles.

After seeing my dress, she helped to design the concept for my hair, even creating a custom hairpiece of small pearls that wrapped around my bun. For my makeup, she worked with me to find products that would work with my eyes, which just happen to be super sensitive.

Amy brought in a fantastic colleague to help with my bridesmaids' hair and everyone ended up with a very modern look that also reflected their style. Amy made us all feel beautiful and was such a pleasure to spend time with leading up to the wedding!
    Kimberley Married on 08/01/2015
    I used Amy for my wedding make up and hair as well as for my bridesmaids. She did an amazing job and everyone and was so easy to talk to. She really took the time to listen to each girl on what they were looking for and exceeded all of it. My hair and make up came out better then I could have imagined. I loved everything about it. I would definitely recommend using the Blushed Company for your event!
    Ashley Married on 05/30/2015
    Amy is so amazing! She is so sweet and did an amazing job making sure that we stayed on time. My makeup was gorgeous for my wedding (& rehearsal). The Blushed Company also did hair & makeup for my bridesmaids. They all looked absolutely lovely and felt comfortable with Amy.
    Jenny Married on 05/23/2015
    Amy is the BEST! My make up looked amazing! She did myself, all my bridesmaids and my mother and now mother in law. She is so easy to work with and extremely accommodating. She listened to what I wanted and executed it perfectly! We looked perfect! She did my make up for my engagement photos and I would hire her anytime I needed professional make up. She didn't do my hair for the wedding, but she also does hair and again does a fantastic job!
    Tory Married on 12/27/2014
    Amy was absolutely amazing! Made my wedding day perfect!
    Hillary Married on 08/29/2015
    Amy and her team were so professional and fun to work with! She did my self, 4 bridesmaids and 3 mothers for my wedding and got us all out right on time! My hair and makeup stayed my whole wedding and it was 90 degrees and I cried a lot! Hahah I would definitely recommend her for any occasion!