The Blue Daisy Floral Designs Reviews

33 | Pittsburgh, PA

33 Reviews for The Blue Daisy Floral Designs

Abigail · Married on 09/21/2013

I absolutely loved my flowers! I got so many compliments on their beauty and the extensive care taken on each one! She worked with me to find exactly what I wanted within my budget and provided awesome suggestions and artistic experience I couldn't do without on my special day!

Sent on 06/06/2014

Ashleigh · Married on 09/30/2012

I had no idea what I wanted for my wedding flowers except for this vague vision in my head of bright colors (but none with fake added colors). I wanted yellow, red, blue, green, pink and maybe some purples. During the consultant with Stephanie, I described my idea and she showed me pictures of a gorgeous variety of plants and flowers that she thought might fit in with my vision. She has such a great background and so much experience - I still don't know what half of the things in my flowers were called, just that they were SO unique and made the whole thing come together beautifully. The end results were truly better than I had imagined. My flowers are still one of my favorite elements of my wedding. I would use the Blue Daisy again in a heartbeat and highly recommend them for anyone looking for hassle free gorgeous results!

Sent on 06/10/2014

The flowers were absolutely beautiful and really set the mood of the bridal party, church, and reception hall. Stephanie really captured the vision we wanted and ran with it. She knew what flowers were best for the season and in our budget. She also knew which flowers would be longest living for the bouquets and which would be better suited for the centerpieces. Her work was even more than we hoped for! I look forward to working with Stephanie again and again!

Sent on 06/09/2014
  • Amanda

Amanda M. · Married on 09/07/2019

Wedding Florals of my Dreams!

When I began the wedding florist search I was planning to place very little emphasis on florals, thinking they weren’t important...it’s just flowers right? Wrong. It wasn’t until I began looking at Blue Daisy’s creations on their website/Instagram account and sat down for an hour consult with Stephanie that I began to understand how flowers and the associated layout and complementary design elements could enhance and perfect the aesthetic of my ceremony and reception. Stephanie was extremely professional at the first consult. She really got to know me and my vision (what little vision I had at the time). By the end of that hour after talking through flower colors/types and vases and lighting accents, Stephanie felt like one of my girlfriends and I had a detailed vision of what my wedding spaces and florals would look like. At the final consult about a month prior to the big day, I met with Stephanie again and went over final details. It was all laid out to me exactly as discussed and she patiently let me talk through/brainstorm the remaining decision points. A few weeks before the wedding, I made some tweaks and she was extremely flexible and creative with how we could re-work things. On the day of, when Stephanie walked into the bridal suite and I saw my stunning English tea garden-esque bouquet (and later on when I snuck a peak of the ceremony and reception spaces), there were the happiest of tears. What she and her amazing team does is pure magic. Thank you so much Stephanie! Couldn’t have imagined anything better!

Sent on 11/10/2019

The Blue Daisy Floral Designs's reply:

Amanda- I cannot thank you enough for your kind words! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and your family and it was our pleasure to design for you. My team and I wish you all the best for a happy first year of marriage and forever after!
    Sincerely,
    Stephanie
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 06/22/2019

The most beautiful, unique florals!

I had Stephanie and the Blue Daisy team create florals for my wedding in June 2019. The quality of the flowers and uniqueness of the designs far exceeded my expectations! She is so creative and was exactly on point with what I envisioned. I wanted bright, unique. modern blooms, with not a lot of specificity, and she took my idea and ran with it! I wish my bouquet and arrangements could have lasted forever. Even my bridesmaids bouquets looked amazing, and somehow matched my bright pinks perfectly!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Courtney · Married on 10/20/2018

Better Than Imagined

Stephanie was absolutely great to work with! From our initial phone call together, I knew not only that she was very detail oriented, but understood exactly the look I was going for. I wanted a lot of greenery and natural look to go with the barn venue vibe.
    I met with her once at her studio, but most details were done over the phone. The day of my wedding, there was a last minute change of ceremony location due to weather. I was worried about the change, but after seeing how lovely Stephanie decorated, I think this turned out better than the original location! I loved the way the greenery contrasted with the wood in the barn (photo included).
    All flowers were absolutely beautiful, fresh, and were exactly what I was looking for! Stephanie is so sweet and you'll love working wither her! Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/27/2018

The Blue Daisy Floral Designs's reply:

Thank you so much, Courtney! We loved working with you as well! And I agree- I think the indoor ceremony ended up so sweet and romantic :) Planning from a distance can be challenging. I'm so glad we were able to make it a little easier for you. Thanks again for trusting us with your wedding day, and all the best to you!

Rachel · Married on 06/13/2015

Stephanie was responsive, educational, and considerate of all of my ideas. She took me from a flower novice to knowing at least a little bit about flowers! The end result was beautiful, and I couldn't be happier with my choice to choose The Blue Daisy Floral Designs as my florist.

Sent on 08/04/2015

Noelle · Married on 07/18/2015

Stephanie from The Blue Daisy Floral was truly talented and such a pleasure to work with! I gave her an idea of the vision of my day and she exceeded my expectations. She was so sweet throughout the whole process. She was respectful of my budget and happy to give suggestions and help me to modify things to stay within that budget ( I did not have that experience with many other florists). My flowers were my favorite detail of my entire wedding.

Sent on 08/19/2015