The Belmont Austin Reviews

5 | Austin, TX

5 Reviews for The Belmont Austin

Chantelle · Married on 09/04/2016

This venue was perfect for our 150 guests. We had a great ceremony in the lower area, a beautiful dinner upstairs, and a phenomenal reception. There was plenty of room to dance and multiple bars for our guests to utilize. Hamid was the most amazing venue manager and made sure everything went off without a hitch! He has great relationships with pretty much every vendor in the city that a couple could possibly need. Their caterer, Lynn, did a really great job on our hor d'oeuvres, dinner, and dessert table for our chocolate fountain! The Belmont also allows you to contract with whatever vendors you want to bring in, so you're not limited to an exclusive list like some venues. Our wedding was so perfect, I would recommend this venue and our vendors over and over again!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Christina · Married on 07/11/2015

Best venue for a small, low key wedding. They staff was great. I couldn't have asked for more. Excellent!!!

Sent on 07/17/2015

Caroline · Married on 11/03/2018

Excellent to work with

The Belmont (especially Hamid) was great to work with. The space itself is beautiful. The staff is excellent and very helpful. Very responsive and easy to get in touch with. Ham was so receptive/flexible to all of our needs and was always looking to help us stay under our budget. We were not thrilled with our wedding coordinator but Ham and his staff easily made up for that. They are fair, honest, and transparent about all of their pricing. Before the weddding, they went above and beyond to make sure everything was planned and set up correctly. They made sure everything went perfectly on the day of the wedding so that we did not have to worry about a thing. Could not recommend the Belmont any more. They really made our day perfect.

Sent on 12/08/2018

The Belmont Austin's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words. It was nothing but a pleasure to be a part of your special day! I think your wedding was amazing and I am touched that I got to be a part of it. Best wishes fore a bright and loving new chapter in your life.

Cheers!,
    Hamid "Ham " Bijari
    General Manager

Carley · Married on 09/24/2016

Lynn, oh my goodness. She is a Saint. From the beginning, she answered all my questions (lots) calmly and happily, she was with us through every step of the process, and worked with us to get the best deal we could afford. I can't say enough good things about her. She brought The Belmont to life in the most perfect way for our wedding day.

The Belmont is a great space for a 50-80 person wedding. And, bonus, you don't need much decor because it's already beautiful.

Be careful of that open bar. They pour stiff drinks, and forgot to switch it to cash bar halfway through the night. Whoops. In the end, though, it didn't matter. Everyone had a blast!

Sent on 12/08/2016