The Belle Hollow Reviews

9 Reviews for The Belle Hollow

The Belle Hollow 1
The Belle Hollow 2

Victoria · Married on 12/09/2017

The staff at the Belle Hollow is PHENOMINAL! Cara, Emily, and Veronica were so friendly, helpful, and a joy to work with! They always answered my questions promptly and were so accommodating! They really turned my vision into a reality. I’d recommend this venue to anyone!

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2017

I cannot possibly express how wonderful The Belle Hollow and everyone working there is. From our very first meeting we knew it would be a mistake to go anywhere else. The venue is beautiful and they offer everything you need from catering and alcohol to decor for rent making it extremely easy and convenient. Emily and Cara are genuine, kind, and amazing people to work with. They responded quickly to any questions we had throughout the process and go above and beyond to make sure everything goes smoothly. The food and service is phenomenal. I’ve been to many weddings and their food is the best I’ve ever experienced. The venue is very affordable as well. We had our ceremony outside in The Hollow area, and it was beautiful with all the trees and greenery. Our reception was right inside with brick walls, chandeliers, and string lights creating the perfect ambiance. You will not find a better venue or people to work with I guarantee it!

The Belle Hollow 3
    The Belle Hollow 4

Jess · Married on 09/30/2017

We recently had our wedding and reception at the Belle Hollow. We were very impressed and highly satisfied with the venue and staff. Cara and Emily are both amazing and so helpful and kind. We couldn't have asked for a better wedding and reception.

Shelly · Married on 07/01/2017

As the mother of the bride I can't tell you how much it meant to me to have Emily and Cara available to me whenever I needed them. Their attentiveness to our needs were superseded by the beauty of the venue. Couldn't have asked for a more prefect place for our prefect wedding. And the food, oh my. 5 star for sure

Jayme · Married on 06/14/2015

Very helpful and accommodating! There every step of the way to assure quality!

Claire · Married on 10/03/2015

4.2

The Belle Hollow was a beautiful venue for our fall, intimate, romantic wedding. The staff was amazing the night of the wedding, there catering to our every need. And they have beautiful décor to rent for reasonable prices. Also, the food is amazing! A lot of guests said it was the best wedding food they've ever had. My only warning is, beware of hidden fees that are tacked on at the end. One of these fees was an 18% service fee that was tacked on in addition to your "plate costs." I guess when you spend $3000 on food, what is $540 more, but make sure you leave room for things like this in your budget.

2.5
      3.0

They are going through a transition so it has taken 7 weeks to get an alcohol list from them. They also only let you use their catering and alcohol. But Kara is great and is working hard to smooth out the kinks.

Gail · Married on 05/02/2015

It's a beautiful venue and has an outside area for the wedding also.

1.2
      2.0
      0.5
      2.0
      0.5
      1.0

The lady in charge of the event was rude and acted put out each time I ask for help. We paid for 150 people to have a very expensive brunch and they shut it down before everyone had the opportunity to eat. We used their bartenders and they were so paranoid about pouring a mimosa it was strange. In a short clear cup it was not even half full. Half of that was lemonade. We paid $300.00 for a keg of beer and half of it was still in the keg. They cut off the bar at 3:00 without an announcement. I then went to the restaurant and ordered a sandwich and a glass of wine and it was the third degree. Ask me if I had been at the reception? No one left the event loopy for sure. Big waste of money as far as we are concerned. But what should we have expected from a strip mall venue? I STRONGLY advise anyone thinking of choosing this venue for their special day to look elsewhere because there is nothing special about this venue. Very disappointed.