Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

9 Reviews for The Belle Hollow

Specialty Wine (1)
Dance Floor (1)
Furniture (1)
9 The Belle Hollow Reviews

The staff at the Belle Hollow is PHENOMINAL! Cara, Emily, and Veronica were so friendly, helpful, and a joy to work with! They always answered my questions promptly and were so accommodating! They really turned my vision into a reality. I’d recommend this venue to anyone!

Profile Picture Victoria, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot possibly express how wonderful The Belle Hollow and everyone working there is. From our very first meeting we knew it would be a mistake to go anywhere else. The venue is beautiful and they offer everything you need from catering and alcohol to decor for rent making it extremely easy and convenient. Emily and Cara are genuine, kind, and amazing people to work with. They responded quickly to any questions we had throughout the process and go above and beyond to make sure everything goes smoothly. The food and service is phenomenal. I’ve been to many weddings and their food is the best I’ve ever experienced. The venue is very affordable as well. We had our ceremony outside in The Hollow area, and it was beautiful with all the trees and greenery. Our reception was right inside with brick walls, chandeliers, and string lights creating the perfect ambiance. You will not find a better venue or people to work with I guarantee it!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Outside Cake, Tastings, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Chairs, Lighting, Tables, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Set Up

We recently had our wedding and reception at the Belle Hollow. We were very impressed and highly satisfied with the venue and staff. Cara and Emily are both amazing and so helpful and kind. We couldn't have asked for a better wedding and reception.

Profile Picture Jess, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

As the mother of the bride I can't tell you how much it meant to me to have Emily and Cara available to me whenever I needed them. Their attentiveness to our needs were superseded by the beauty of the venue. Couldn't have asked for a more prefect place for our prefect wedding. And the food, oh my. 5 star for sure

Profile Picture Shelly, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Bartender(s), House Beer, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up, Parking, Family Style, Server(s), Tastings
1.2

The lady in charge of the event was rude and acted put out each time I ask for help. We paid for 150 people to have a very expensive brunch and they shut it down before everyone had the opportunity to eat. We used their bartenders and they were so paranoid about pouring a mimosa it was strange. In a short clear cup it was not even half full. Half of that was lemonade. We paid $300.00 for a keg of beer and half of it was still in the keg. They cut off the bar at 3:00 without an announcement. I then went to the restaurant and ordered a sandwich and a glass of wine and it was the third degree. Ask me if I had been at the reception? No one left the event loopy for sure. Big waste of money as far as we are concerned. But what should we have expected from a strip mall venue? I STRONGLY advise anyone thinking of choosing this venue for their special day to look elsewhere because there is nothing special about this venue. Very disappointed.

Profile Picture User6766515, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Outside Cake, Bartender(s), House Beer, Open Bar, Specialty Wine, Clean Up, Event Rentals
4.1

They are going through a transition so it has taken 7 weeks to get an alcohol list from them. They also only let you use their catering and alcohol. But Kara is great and is working hard to smooth out the kinks.

Profile Picture User5125597, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
4.2

The Belle Hollow was a beautiful venue for our fall, intimate, romantic wedding. The staff was amazing the night of the wedding, there catering to our every need. And they have beautiful décor to rent for reasonable prices. Also, the food is amazing! A lot of guests said it was the best wedding food they've ever had. My only warning is, beware of hidden fees that are tacked on at the end. One of these fees was an 18% service fee that was tacked on in addition to your "plate costs." I guess when you spend $3000 on food, what is $540 more, but make sure you leave room for things like this in your budget.

Profile Picture Claire, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Very helpful and accommodating! There every step of the way to assure quality!

Profile Picture Jayme, 6/14/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

It's a beautiful venue and has an outside area for the wedding also.

Profile Picture Gail, 5/2/15, 5 Reviews