8 Reviews for The Bellamy of 30A

User Photos
Photos
8 The Bellamy of 30A Reviews

My husband and I got married here just last weekend and we had a fantastic experience!
We used the in-house caterer and baker. The food so flavorful and fresh. Every single guest complimented our food that evening. Our cake was out of this world (it will definitely not make it to our first anniversary in the freezer). They were even nice enough to box up the little bit of leftovers we had for us.
We got ready in their bridal suite (which they do indeed have) and it is very comfy. It accommodated me and my entire bridal party, mother, photographer, and hair/makeup people.
Brooke was our coordinator and she was extremely attentive and accessible. She was available via email, text, and call and responded to my prompts. It rained on our wedding day and Brooke went above and beyond to make our tent beautiful. She is such a sweet and bubbly person. Anytime there was an issue she took care of it immediately.
All our attendees said it was the best and most fun wedding they had ever been too. The Bellamy is elegant but still laid back and fun. Of all the venues along 30A this is one of the best. I looked at venues at each of the major beaches along 30A and this is the only one that allowed for flexibility and made me feel like they really cared about my experience. Most other venues required me to book with specific vendors and stay at their lodging option for a minimum number for nights. The Bellamy allowed me to pick and choose the services and vendors I wanted and stay at any rental. Had I booked with any of these other venues, our wedding would have cost three times what we paid at the Bellamy. Everything included (venue, planning, food, cake, flowers, décor, rentals, beverages, etc) cost us about 35K for 105 guests (btw I was quoted 100K minimum by 3 other 30A venues before choosing the Bellamy).
I cannot say enough good things about the Bellamy. Our wedding was everything we had hoped for and more!

Profile Picture Leyla, 6/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

We had a great experience with the Bellamy30A - Tiffani took all of the worry away on the day of my wedding so that I could just enjoy - I really just showed up and it was all perfect, which was great as an out of town bride. Megan at Kim Box did an amazing job on our photography and DJ 30A knew how to read the room and kept the dance floor busy all night. My only complaint was the food, I would not recommend the preferred vendor as the actual dinner was nowhere near as good as the food was at our tasting, unfortunately. Overall, I highly recommend the Bellamy30A and Tiffani!

Profile Picture Maggie, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

The Bellamy went above and beyond everything we could have hoped for. They helped to make the wedding process as smooth and stress free as possible. The greatest day and experience all around.

Profile Picture Lacy, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The Bellamy of 30A = a dream come true!

After 9 months of wedding planning, our original venue was shut down and our holiday weekend wedding was left hanging months out. This venue took our worst case scenario and turned it into the BEST case scenario! They were empathetic and comforting during the transition of venues, making it an absolutely seamless process. Once we made the transfer, we were sold - they had all of our trust. Their commitment to going above and beyond was obvious right away with the level of communication we received and their flexibility to any and all ideas (answer was always "Yes!!"). The team at The Bellamy is so proud and enthusiastic about what they're building on 30A and they treated us like guests at their home, it was such a fun process.

The days leading up to the event were stress-free and easy - they accommodated tweaks and last-minute requests. The day of THEY DELIVERED! They exceeded in every category:
-The venue was stunning... The renovations are so lovely, it's truly a charming location
-The food... OMG! Guests were rushing up to tell us it was the best food they had ever devoured at a wedding (with a look of bewilderment, ha!)
-The team... SO, so pleasant and genuinely kind to all in attendance
-Transportation... They make a beach wedding look easy despite the need for transportation. Everything flowed seamlessly in partnership with a shuttle service and some drink stations ;)

My husband and I would go through the devastation of a cancelled venue 100 times if it led us to The Bellamy every time - we really feel like we scored the jackpot! We are still gushing about the weekend and are so fortunate for our beautiful wedding at The Bellamy and for the team there that made it happen.

Profile Picture Audree, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

We had originally contracted to have our wedding with The Highlands House in Santa Rosa Beach. Then 6 months prior to our wedding, they shut their doors & canceled our wedding. Fortunately, Melinda Burgess with Stems Floral Events (who did our beautiful flowers) referred us to a venue that was in the works. I was skeptical, but The Bellamy of 30A came to the rescue in a big way! Brooke Brannon, Chef Christopher Holbrook & Tiffani Salinas were in the process of opening this beautiful gem. They all graciously met with us asap. Being very OCD, not to mention our venue canceling, I was very nervous that everything was going to turn out how we wanted in such a short amount of time. All I can say is that these 3 professionals crushed it. They were amazing & definitely know what they are doing. My primary contact was Tiffani, but if she wasn't available, Brooke & Chef were. I sent Tiffani ideas of our vision & she nailed it. Every detail was covered. And the food! Not only can Chef create delicious food, he also welcomed our guests like family. The food was definitely the most amazing wedding food our guests had ever had but also better than a lot fine dining they'd ever had. He was a hit! Brooke & Tiffani were crucial the day of the wedding. They made sure we had everything we needed & that we knew exactly when we needed to be where. We truly feel blessed that everything happened the way it did. Thanks to Brooke, Chef and Tiffani at The Bellamy of 30A for an amazing wedding!

Profile Picture Lizzie, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Transportation, Unique Services (Other)

I just had my wedding at The Bellamy a couple of weeks ago and am still dreaming about that most incredible day! To say that Tiffani, Brooke and Chef Holbrook went above and beyond is a complete understatement! I live in New Orleans, so already had a little anxiety about planning from far away..but when my first wedding venue in the area shut down abruptly in October, I was a mess. As fate would have it, I randomly got in touch with Tiffani and she informed me of The Bellamy. It was just being renovated and opened shortly after. Tiffani was my saving grace! She was so supportive and nurturing throughout the entire process of re-planning and readjusting my original vision to the new layout and venue. The venue is absolutely GORGEOUS and my wedding could not have been more perfect! Guests are still raving!! From Tiffani, who is always ahead of the game and on top of every little detail, including tending to my every crazy need..to Brooke, who is such a hard worker and so kind and calm..to Chef Holbrook, who is so creative and talented- a master chef! He served some of the best food I might have ever tasted! It was more than I could have ever imagined!! If I could give it 1,000 stars, I would! Do not go anywhere else! This is the best venue and the best people on 30A!!

Profile Picture Sloane, 4/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Beautiful Italian wedding venue! Staff was attentive from our very first contact.....answered each request! The Bellamy's Chef Holbrook, prepared a first class dinner for our entire wedding party. Thank you all for helping make our wedding day beautiful!

Profile Picture Ellen, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake
This review is currently being verified.