The Belgium House Reviews

5 | Longview, TX

5 Reviews for The Belgium House

Linda A. · Married on 07/18/2020

Wonderful! Beautiful venue, amazing service and wedding coordination.

The perfect venue for a beautiful wedding. Wonderful service and wedding coordination. Beautiful facility. Thanks for the wonderful memories!

Sent on 07/19/2020
  • Angel

Angel · Married on 06/27/2015

The Belgium House was absolutely beautiful and everything I dreamed of as a bride to be married in a classic home. My guests were amazed at how beautiful the house was. I enjoyed working with Ms. Terri, she was there with me every step of the way. She ensured the setup was exactly the way I wanted it to be, picture perfect. I was married on 06/27/15 and I would HIGHLY recommend this venue/vendor.

Sent on 07/08/2015
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 06/27/2009

Jan and her daughter at the Belgium House were fantastic to work with! The facility is beautiful and their staff knows exactly how to run a wedding at their site. They were willing to meet with us as we needed and it seemed like their number one object, especially on the day of the wedding, was making everything run smoothly; exactly how we wanted it to be. The biggest drawback is cost, but it really depends on what the bride is looking for. If you use what they have available at the house, you cut back on time spent coordinating rentals for linens, tables, chairs, etc. We didn't use their centerpieces on the tables, but that was only because I wanted fresh flowers. All the centerpieces I saw that they had used for other weddings were fantastic. I would highly recommend using the Belgium House.

Sent on 07/17/2009
  • Van

Van · Married on 04/25/2015

The facility has a lot to offer from ceremony to reception. The wedding coordinator, was great throughout our reception event. If we did not choose our church we would have our wedding ceremony there.

Sent on 05/13/2015

Laura · Married on 11/12/2011

2.0
      2.0
      0.5
      2.5
      1.0

Did not keep with the contract. Supposed to have someone with the bride at all times and I had to send my mom to hunt for her numerous times. The owner and one I dealt with wasn't even there for my event. The set up was correct but needed to be altered (not done) bc in their contract, no one was allowed indoor for an outdoor ceremony until afterwards. At my wedding, everyone came in the front door and no one signed my guest book or picked up programs and other goodies I spent time and money on bc the table was in a place where when you walk around from the outside, you see it but not when you walk through the house. My unity sand container was full at the end of the ceremony and they poured half of it out!!!! So my sand is all messed up. They didn't use half of our decorations like requested, and they didn't follow our directions for decorating. Some lights were not working in the brides suite. Pretty frustrating!

Sent on 04/27/2012