The Belamar Hotel Reviews

1 | Manhattan Beach, CA

1 Reviews for The Belamar Hotel

• I

I · Married on 02/20/2016

I booked this hotel for my wedding weekend. I wanted a cute place with a decent sized suite for me and my large bridal party to get ready without stepping on each others toes. It was about 11 minutes from the other hotel where the groom and his boys got ready so transportation was not an issue.

I didn't want to regular hotel feel so I looked on TripAdvisor for boutique hotels that had cute spaces. The plan was to take some photos in the open area they have for ceremonies but that didn't happen because of time. I ended up using the lobby which has a great fireplace and I know those photos are going to be absolutely lovely.

The parlor suite is a great size - there were 14 of us in there at the fullest time. And the bed was very comfortable. When we got back from the ceremony, they had champagne and strawberries waiting for us which was nice. I have to say that the valets are very courteous and very helpful - every single one we encountered. I would definitely go back there for a weekend away.

Plus, Manhattan beach is a great area, it's close to the airport and there are many nice restaurants nearby. If not for the fact that many of my guests were from out of town and an airport hotel worked out better distance-wise, this could have been a good option for a group block.

Sent on 03/03/2016