The Bee's Knees Custom Design Reviews

82 | Dallas, TX

82 Reviews for The Bee's Knees Custom Design

Evie · Getting married on 01/19/2019

My invitations turned out absolutely PERFECT! I couldn't have asked for anyone better to do them

Josephine · Married on 09/22/2018

Brittany is absolutely talented and amazing! From our first email all the way through the whole process, she made it so easy. She responded to all of my emails quickly and made me feel at ease. I really had no idea what i wanted other than the colors, leaving her with vague information but somehow she created a beautiful masterpiece. I am so in love with the design and finished product. By far Brittany is my favorite wedding vendor and I highly recommend her services!

Allan · Married on 07/17/2018

My fiance and I were pleased with our save the date photo. The work was top notch and help set the tone for our wedding.

Sent on 07/17/2018

The Bee's Knees Custom Design's reply:

Allan, I am so happy you both loved your save the dates! Thank you for letting me bee a part of your special day and best of luck with the remainder of wedding planning! Congrats!

natalie · Married on 05/26/2018

Bee's Knees Custom Design was very professional and very quick to respond to all my many emails!! Bee's Knees really understood our vision and executed it perfectly!! We couldn't be happier with the results and can't wait to work with them again!

Sent on 10/31/2017

The Bee's Knees Custom Design's reply:

Natalie, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! It was so great to work with you on your save the dates, I just love the picture we used of you two!

Michele · Married on 05/19/2018

Brittany was fast, she solved problems without me having to ask and her designs are beautiful! Can’t beat the value either!

Sent on 07/08/2018

The Bee's Knees Custom Design's reply:

Michele, Thank you so much for your sweet review! I am so happy you enjoyed your experience, it was so great working with you! :)

Morgan · Married on 05/05/2018

Brittany is great! She has such a great eye for design and tons of samples so you can mix 'n match until you have exactly what you want!

Sent on 07/11/2018

The Bee's Knees Custom Design's reply:

Morgan, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, I am so happy that you loved your experience. It was so much fun working with you, I just loved your color palette and style! Congratulations and thank you again for letting me 'bee' a part of your special day!

Brittni · Married on 05/05/2018

First of all, Brittany is a dream to work with. She is prompt, patient and intuitive. I gave her the gist of what I was envisioning for my wedding invitations and with little direction from me after our initial chat, she sent over a proof and she nailed it. The invitations were perfection. She has a keen eye and incredible taste, which is why I trusted her discretion in choosing the envelopes to go with the wedding invitations. For the quality and attention to detail, the prices are fantastic. I continue to recommend The Bee's Knees Custom Design to anyone and everyone!

Lisa · Married on 12/30/2017

Brittany is AWESOME! She made my ideas really come to life and helped guide me where I couldn't make a decision. It helps if you have done some work to gather ideas, etc. before hand...starting from a blank sheet of paper is tough!

Sent on 07/27/2017

The Bee's Knees Custom Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words Lisa! It was truly a joy to work with you to create your fun postcard save the date and pocket wedding invitation suite! They are some of our favorites for sure! Best of luck with the wedding and congratulations! :)

Nichole · Married on 11/18/2017

Brittany was a joy to work with. Our save the dates and invitations came out EXACTLY how I wanted them. The process was fun and she was great at changing all the little things I obsessed about in a timely fashion. Would recommend her to absolutely anyone!

Sent on 11/02/2017

The Bee's Knees Custom Design's reply:

Nichole, thank you so much for taking the time to write this sweet review! It was truly a pleasure to work with you and I am so happy that you were pleased with how it all came together! Your suite is one of my favorites!
  • O

Olive · Married on 11/05/2017

Brittany is AMAZING! She is knowledgeable, creative, prompt, thoughtful and willing to go the extra mile to make her clients happy. I don't know what I would have done with out her help.

She created my dream invitations and beautiful coordinating Day Of stationary. I couldn't be more pleased with her products and service!

I will absolutely use her for any events or stationary needs in the future!

Sent on 10/24/2017

The Bee's Knees Custom Design's reply:

Olive, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review and for your beyond kind words! It was truly a pleasure to work with from start to finish, I can't wait to see it all come together at the wedding! Congratulations and thank you again!

Brooke · Married on 09/16/2017

Brittany is amazing! She helped me from beginning (save the dates), to end (invitations, day of paper goods, thank you notes, etc.) and everything turned out perfect. She was able to take my "not so specific" explanation of what I was wanting and turn it into exactly what I was invisioning in my head. She is awesome to work with - I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/24/2017

The Bee's Knees Custom Design's reply:

Brooke, Thank you so much for your beyond sweet review! I truly appreciate you taking the time to write this and am so happy you enjoyed the wedding stationery process. It was so great to work with you and the wedding looked absolutely GORGEOUS! Congrats and thank you again!

Maria · Married on 06/10/2017

Brittany has been wonderful from the very beginning. I initially contacted her for my STD cards, they turned out so great that I decided to go ahead and get my invites and "day of" wedding stationary. I just got my invites, I knew they were going to be great, but this is so much better than expected!! She is very responsive (even when she was on vacation) and will work along with you to make your vision come true. Do yourself a favor and have Brittany work on your wedding invitations!!

Sent on 02/02/2017

The Bee's Knees Custom Design's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this 'bee'yond kind review Maria! It has been such a pleasure working with you thus far and the vision for your invitations has definitely been one of my favorites. Can't wait to start on the day-of stationery!

Ashley · Married on 11/12/2016

Brittany did my save the dates, invites, thank you cards, and place cards. I got tons of comments on how beautiful they were. She was super responsive and easy to work with. I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 11/16/2016

The Bee's Knees Custom Design's reply:

Ashley, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and for your kind words! It was so great to work with you on all of your wedding stationery and are so happy you and your guests loved all of it. We wish you nothing but the best!

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/29/2016

Great personalized service. Loved working with Brittany to create my invitations and they are exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 08/03/2016

The Bee's Knees Custom Design's reply:

Thank you so much Kaitlyn, it was so great to work with and I just loved your style! :) So happy you love your invitations. Congratulations on the wedding and best wishes!

Aly · Married on 10/15/2016

Brittany from The Bees Knees was wonderful to work with. She was extremely responsive and worked well to provide multiple proofs to ensure that our save the dates were perfect. Our save the dates were gorgeous and I couldn't be happier with the entire process from Bees Knees.

Sent on 02/07/2016

The Bee's Knees Custom Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet review Aly, we truly appreciate it! It was so great to work with you on your save the dates!

Bobbie · Married on 10/14/2016

Brittany was so easy to work with for my save the dates. She is so creative and accommodating - she made tiny edits for us along the way with no issues. I would definitely recommend Bee's Knees!

Mo · Married on 10/08/2016

Brittany was so helpful with helping me figure out what I wanted to do for my save-the-dates and wedding invitations. They both came out great! In fact, I got a lot of compliments on both for how lovely they were and their uniqueness. She made the process really easy and helped steer me in the right direction since in the beginning I had no idea what I wanted. I can't wait to use her for more stuff for the wedding!

Sent on 08/16/2016

The Bee's Knees Custom Design's reply:

Thank you so much for such a sweet review, I am so happy that you have enjoyed the stationery process! It has been such a pleasure working with you thus far, and I can't wait to work on your day-of stationery items as well!

Kate · Married on 09/24/2016

I used Brittany for my wedding invitations and hotel accommodation information!! She is extremely creative, responsive, and professional! Brittany took my ideas of a tree design on wood and made it into a gorgeous invitation that my guests are raving about!! She has been the best part of my planning process and I would definitely work with her again on future projects!!

Sent on 08/04/2016

The Bee's Knees Custom Design's reply:

Kate thank you so much for your kind words! It was so great to work with you and capture you're unique vision! Congratulations on the wedding and thank you again for letting me bee a part of such a special event!

Vivi · Married on 09/24/2016

Brittany is amazing!! She is so creative and helped us create our ideal wedding invitation suite. The quality of her work is excellent and we could not be any happier!

Sent on 08/09/2016

The Bee's Knees Custom Design's reply:

Vivi thank you so much for taking the time to write this review and for your beyond sweet words! It was truly so much fun to work with you and capture your vision in your custom invitation suite! So happy to bee a part of your special day! Congratulations!

Tara · Married on 07/30/2016

Brittany is fantastic to work with and I am so pleased with the final product. She is quick, efficient, friendly, and professional...and her work is amazing. I will absolutely be using her again for all of my printing needs!

Sent on 02/01/2016

The Bee's Knees Custom Design's reply:

Thank you so much Tara! It has been so great to work with you thus far on your wedding stationery!

We are so happy we went with Bee's Knees for our wedding invitations! She was great, quick and easy to work with!

Sent on 04/25/2016

The Bee's Knees Custom Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your bee-yond sweet review! It was so great to work with you as well! Happy to bee a part of your special day!

Sherrell · Married on 07/16/2016

Brittany is extremely professional and was able to read my mind and create the look I wanted. I have used her for two different events and she has knocked it out of the park each time!

Sent on 08/23/2016

The Bee's Knees Custom Design's reply:

Sherrell, Thank you so much for your beyond sweet words about my work! It was truly a pleasure working with you and capturing your vision for your events! We hope to help out with more of your events in the future and can't thank you enough for letting us bee a part of such special events for you already. Thank you again!

Amy · Married on 07/03/2016

The Bee's Knees was amazing to work with!! Created invitations exactly how I imagined them. Thank you so much for your quick responses and gorgeous invites!!

Sent on 04/01/2016

The Bee's Knees Custom Design's reply:

You are so welcome Amy! Thank you so much for allowing us to bee a part of your special day. It was so great to work with you! Best of luck with the rest of wedding planning!

Jennifer · Married on 06/04/2016

friendly, fast, professional service! customized to our wedding colors and theme! highly recommend!