The Beauty Lounge Reviews

The Beauty Lounge 3
The Beauty Lounge 4

Mackenzie Cantu · Married on 12/29/2018

Wonderful!

I am so thankful I chose The Beauty Lounge for my wedding. Hair and make up was important to me and they were so willing to work with me to get the look that I wanted. They made me feel at ease on my wedding day as well as my family members! They were prompt and ready to go before I even arrived! I would highly recommend The Beauty Lounge for any and all of your beauty needs!

Sent on 02/21/2019
    The Beauty Lounge 5
    The Beauty Lounge 6

The Beauty Lounge's reply:

Mackenzie, you are so lovely... both on the inside and out. Making you extra stunning on your wedding day was very easy to do and we loved being a part and celebrating with you! Thank you for inviting us!!

Emily · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Wedding Hair and Make-up

Working with Michelle from the Beauty Lounge was one of the best decisions that I made! Everything from the trial to the day of the wedding went perfectly and I have never felt so beautiful as I did on my wedding day! All of my bridesmaids raved about how their hair and make-up turned out as well.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Emily,
    Thank you for the love and we are thrilled everything went perfectly. You truly were a gorgeous bride and we wish you and your love an amazing marriage together!!
    Cheers!
    Chrissy
    Assistant Manager / Bridal Coordinator
    The Beauty Lounge
    Follow us on Instagram: @beautyloungebride

Nesline · Married on 04/28/2018

Best Choice!

The Beauty Lounge was by far the best choice i could have made for my wedding day.
    We looked AMAZING and the ladies understood the look and executed it perfectly!

Sent on 02/26/2019
    The Beauty Lounge 7
    The Beauty Lounge 8

The Beauty Lounge's reply:

Nesline!!! Love you and loved spending the day with you... you looked absolutely lovely! Cheers to you and wishing you and your man a wonderful marriage full of amazing adventures together!

Allison · Married on 04/14/2017

Hair and makeup was one of the last things I booked. I had no one in mind and had to find a person/company to work with. I was highly impressed with Courtney and The Beauty Lounge Woodlands. They had great reviews online and definitely delivered on that. They were also affordable compared to others I had research and bonus that there was not a travel fee to Magnolia.

Sent on 05/09/2017

holly · Married on 11/19/2016

Wedding Experience

I have used the Beauty Lounge for regular hair cuts and color, but having them there on my special day was amazing. The girls were so professional and every one involved was so pleased by their experience.

Sent on 02/26/2019

The Beauty Lounge's reply:

Holly... thank you for the love sweetie. You were a gorgeous bride and we loved spending the day with you, thank you for the honor! Cheers to you, your husband and the many wonderful years together!