The Beauty Fairy Reviews

53 | Indian Trail, NC

53 Reviews for The Beauty Fairy

Kristen · Married on 06/08/2013

Everything was wonderful and my makeup stayed all day!

Sent on 06/20/2013

Sara · Married on 05/25/2013

I couldn't have chosen a more perfect hair and makeup team for my wedding day! Meliha and her team from True Beauty Zone are professional, flexible, dependable, and most importantly, extremely talented at what they do! Meliha's makeup artistry skills are unmatched and my makeup (as well as my bridesmaids and mother's) looked absolutely flawless and we received endless compliments throughout the night! Tatiana, who did my wedding updo, was able to make my hair looked exactly how I envisioned it, which was absolutely perfect! Not to mention that she did an excellent job with the bridesmaids and mothers hair as well! I would absolutely recommend True Beauty Zone, as they helped to make my wedding day stress-free and perfect in every way!!

Sent on 06/10/2013

Catalina · Married on 05/11/2013

Meliha, thank so much for all that you did for me, i could't be more pleased. You, Tatiana and Liz made me feel so special and treated all of us so nicely. The makeup was so amazing, stayed on all day long and it was hard to remove. Excellent makeup and hair updoes, my Mom, Grandmom, bridesmaid, and I looked so beautiful and received great comments. I highly recommend TrueBeautyZoneto and will use their services again. Thanks again for such a wonderful and amazing job.
    Catalina

Sent on 06/18/2013

Nina · Married on 03/01/2013

Meliha did a fabulous job with my bridal makeup and she made my bridesmaids look lovely. She truly is an artisit and makes you look beautiful without making you look like you have a ton of makeup on. She is quick and makes sure you get exactly what you want. I would highly recommend her service to any future brides!

Sent on 03/13/2013

Amber · Married on 01/05/2013

For my wedding I had about 15-20 women in my wedding party who needed to get there makeup and hair done so we rented a room at my venue where Meliha and her assistants could provide makeup and hair. Everyone had nothing but positive things to say. The makeup was incredible and dramatic eyes like everyone wanted. They worked so fast so no one was waiting around. I definitely would recommend true beauty zone to anyone and everyone. Meliha is an awesome person to work with so professional and incredibly talented!!!

Sent on 03/12/2013

Michelle · Married on 10/20/2012

Meliha and her associate were absolutely wonderful! My hair/ makeup person cancelled last minute and I found True beauty zone online by chance. They are quick and efficient in communicating / getting schedules set. Their skill sets are amazing and quick too! I was absolutely in every way thrilled with having booked them. Our wedding was outdoors and Mother Nature blessed us with a very windy day, I was a little bit worried about my hair staying in place.... But it did stay through the wind, the dancing, and all the way home until it was time for me to take it out! The make up was beautiful for myself and my bridesmaids, I provided a picture of what I was looking for and got precisely that. Such great and talented artists! Can't go wrong booking with them.

Sent on 10/30/2012

Enisa · Married on 09/01/2012

I loved what Mrs Custovic did to me ..she made my day brighter with her work.. she is amezing i was looking amezing ,.. She is professional in all aspects and will definitly come back for more services.. and i suggest u all give her a call...she will work miricle on you guys :) Great person and also great stylist not just a make up artist:) Thank you again:)

Sent on 09/15/2012

Meliha and her team delivered splendid services! Thank you for making me and my girls feel beautiful!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Christina · Married on 03/24/2012

Meliha was a pleasure to work with. She was so professional and accommodating to my desires. She has a real talent and love for what she does. She will go as dramatic or simple as you would like (or anywhere in between). I used her service on my wedding day and could not have been more happy!
    Christina Hugie

Rawan · event on: 03/17/2012

Awesome I won't have ask anyone else to do my makeup and I'm a makeup artist myself. Everything was perfectly done! Deff u are going to do my bridal shower!!!

Sent on 08/12/2012
  • Z

Zhenya · Married on 10/14/2017

Meliha was great to work with, and it was super convenient to have her come on-site the day of the wedding. I loved my trial and day of look! The other makeup/hair artist she brought with her was not as great. She got the job done but not everyone loved the way their hair/makeup turned out. To her credit, she was very responsive, so when we voiced that we weren't as happy with how the look turned out, she did her best to adjust.

Sent on 01/07/2018

Absolutely wonderful experience!!

Sent on 10/13/2013

Miranda · Married on 06/08/2013

Did the makeup for me and my 5 bridesmaids at our hotel. Was able to complete all our makeup quickly but with great quality. Friendly and prompt.

Sent on 05/10/2016

Aimee · Married on 05/03/2014

Meliha was very professional and listened to what the "look" was that I was going for. She listened to my concerns about makeup being too heavy after the trial and tweaked the concerns for the big day. I enjoyed working with her.

Sent on 06/02/2014

Amrita · Married on 04/05/2014

Meliha did an amazing job with both makeup and hair for me twice in the same day that too in complete rush! I absolutely loved my make up and hair. She suggests the best choices which look good and are affordable as well.

Sent on 04/21/2014

Kristi · Married on 08/31/2013

Meliha with True Beauty Zone was great! I had previously had a trial with another makeup artist & was less than impressed. I found True Beauty Zone online and went for a trial. I was so impressed with the makeup that Meliha did. I knew this was the right fit. Meliha was able to travel to my venue and do my bridal party's hair, makeup including mine. WE all looked amazing. Thank you Meliha!!

Sent on 09/03/2013

Beautiful work ! My makeup and hair couldn't have looked any better.

Sent on 07/24/2013

Stef · Married on 06/16/2013

Meliha did a beautiful job with my and my bridal gals make-up. Her assistant styled my hair and I was disappointed with the look.

Sent on 08/05/2013

Emily · Married on 03/09/2013

I really have nothing but amazing things to say about my wedding day hair and makeup services done for me and my bridesmaids for my wedding day! Meliha (makeup) and Tatiana (hair) were so truly amazing, attentive to detail, flexible, nice, listened to exactly what we wanted, and came with all the tools necessary that I have no complaints.I have a middle of the road white complexion, my maid of honor is about the same, my other bridesmaid was darker Italian and then the other was on the more fair side. Meliha had all the right shades of foundation, etc., to accommodate all my girls and we turned out stunning, if I do say so myself. We had the lashes, glitter and long lasting lipstick that all girls in a wedding party wish for. We felt like rock stars and only needed one nose powdering throughout the night, and it was a long night! I highly recommend the hair and makeup services and if you need a trial run on makeup, Meliha did mine for free which is a big help. How can you beat some pros coming to your house/hotel the day of your big day and making you extra pretty? You cant! And while you get extra gorgeous you can sip champagne and sit and laugh with your girlfriends which is a big stress reliever.

Sent on 03/11/2013

Shashibala · Married on 11/11/2012

Meliha is absolutely professional and did an amazing job for both my indian hindu and christian wedding.
    The services were also very affordable and she uses the best of products!

Thanks Meliha for everything! Hope to work with you in future soon :)

Sent on 04/17/2013
  • X

Xhevahire · Married on 12/05/2010

My expectations were exceeded. My make-up didn't have to be re-touched throughout the whole evening. Meliha's dedication and the quality of make-up is only a small glimpse of her professionalism.

Sent on 08/11/2012

Meliha and her team did a spectacular job on wedding hair/makeup for myself and my mother/mother-in-law. The team was pleasant, well equipped, and calm. The quality of their work exceeded my expectations, and, compared to some other MUAs our there, the services are very reasonably priced. Both my hair and makeup held up beautifully throughout the night, and required virtually zero touchups, except for lip gloss. The only snag I had was when my trial sort of got bumped because of a last-minute scheduling issue on her end. That was a bit frustrating (to feel like although you booked a service, you have to work around a different (bigger) bridal party), but overall, I'm still very happy I went with The Beauty Fairy for this important occasion. Tip: though the trial is optional (and an incremental cost), DO IT. You will almost undoubtedly want to make adjustments to your overall look, and even if you don't, you'll be a thousand times less stressed on your big day if you feel like you know what to expect of your look!

Sent on 12/10/2015

Meliha did my make up for my wedding. It was beautiful and she really made my day! She saved my wedding and made me feel beautiful after a ling stressful morning that day. I got a lot of compliments and everyone liked the look. If you're looking for a good make up artist with reasonable prices.. This is what you're looking for. ;)

Sent on 08/11/2012

Meliha is so talented! I was very impressed during my trial and on the day of! She listened to exactly what I wanted, but also provided suggestions. My bridesmaids were also very happy with their look. Meliha came on site, which was extremely convenient! Her services are a bit pricey, but she is definitely worth it!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Lisa · Married on 09/12/2015

3.0

It was important to me to find someone who would travel to our location since our wedding was held in uptown Charlotte and we didn't want to deal with travelling through any traffic to get ready.

I met Meliha at her studio and she did a phenomenal job at my trial! I had some reservations about wearing fake lashes because I didn't want to look 'too made up,' but she reassured me. I was so impressed with her makeup application that I asked if I could come back a second time and do a hair trial as well. Meliha had an appointment shortly after mine, but she squeezed me in right then! I have never seen my hair look the way it did when she styled it, it was so voluminous! My fiance loved it!

I also had to contact Meliha a few more times after I booked her with slight changes to our wedding timeline. Most of the time she got back to me right away. She changed her email address during the time I worked with her, so that may have accounted for some delay.

The day of our wedding, Meliha was able to show up earlier than originally planned which was fantastic. There was a little confusion when she arrived, as there was a street festival uptown and she was having trouble finding a way to our parking deck. Things were a little hectic while we were getting ready as there was a mixup with our flowers I had to handle. I felt that she got a little frustrated with me (which is probably my fault...I shouldn't have gotten up to check on the flowers while she was doing my makeup, but I was just very stressed out about it). This bled into the second half of the makeup application and I felt like she was ready to get out of there. She might have just been having a bad day, but It did make me feel bad for a bit. BUT, my makeup and hair were absolutely flawless and stayed gorgeous all night. I have never looked as beautiful as when Meliha did my makeup, and I would recommend her!

Sent on 10/27/2015