The Bead Lady TM Reviews

33 | Concord, NC

33 Reviews for The Bead Lady TM

Lacey · Married on 04/12/2014

My experience with The Bead Lady was amazing! I went into her store in search of jewelry for my wedding and she designed the most amazing necklace and bracelet for my special day. I went back for the bridesmaid's jewelry as well. All of the pieces turned out gorgeous and I would recommend her to any bride. She is a wonderful vendor to work with. Thanks again for all of your help!

Sent on 02/15/2014

A recent bride referred me to The Bead Lady. From the start, the idea of custom jewelry for my wedding excited me. When I visited the store, there were a lot of other customers there, but immediately, Kathleen and Amanda made me feel like I was the only one there. They were interested, not only in selling jewelry, but in my wedding, likes, and dislikes. Before I knew it, Kathleen had designed an amazing pair of earrings. However, they didn't match my wedding gown. So, I left to get a picture of the details of my gown, but I didn't return for a week.

When I returned, the ladies were genuinely happy to see me. I could not believed they remembered me and had saved the tray of jewelry I started the previous week. This time, Kathleen allowed me to design my own earrings and bracelet. She also, helped me with my veil and custom pieces for my aunt and mother.

This was the most amazing experience I've had since planning my wedding. Instead of feeling stressed, I left The Bead Lady feeling inspired. My wedding will be extra special because of The Bead Lady. I cannot wait to wear my one-of-a-kind jewelry. Furthermore, now, I have keepsakes that I will give to my children one day.

The Bead Lady offers more than jewelry. Each piece is a custom-made experience designed just for you. You can't put a price on that. It's absolutely invaluable!

Sent on 09/04/2014

Sabrina · Married on 11/23/2013

Ever wondered what to do with your bouquet after the ceremony?? Turn it in to jewelry! My coordinator told me about the bead lady and showed me a necklace she had made. She took my bouquet to her and a month or so later, it is now a beaded necklace and earrings! It is a very unique way to save your bouquet as a keepsake! They did a wonderful job and I was happy with the final product

Sent on 02/09/2014

The Bead Lady TM's reply:

Sabrina,
    Thank you for the great review. We are so excited and happy you love your memory flower bead jewelry!
    Kathleen
    The Bead Lady

Tina · Married on 10/26/2013

Kathleen and Amanda are AMAZING ladies to work with! I would recommend the services of The Bead Lady to anyone! My jewelry for my wedding came our beautiful and was simple and elegant just the way I wanted it!

Sent on 02/19/2014

Gloria · Married on 11/03/2012

The Bead Lady is a class act! Their customer service and personal touch is second to none, and their jewelry is absolutely beautiful. I bought a gorgeous custom necklace and bracelet for my wedding and have received countless compliments. Their unique pieces helped make me feel beautiful on my special day, and I incorporate them into my everyday wardrobe.

Sent on 02/18/2014

Carol · Married on 05/12/2012

The Bead Lady designed and made custom necklaces and earrings for the bridesmaids from emailed ideas from the bride (who was overseas) and a sample of the dresses. Looked gorgeous and was a great value!

Sent on 02/18/2014

Laura · Married on 05/27/2017

Someone told me about this amazing service when I was planning my wedding and I couldn't be more grateful. I had my bouquet from my wedding made into a beautiful rosary and individual bead drop necklaces for each of my bridesmaids and mother of the bride/groom as a thank you for eveything they did for my wedding. I got such wonderful feedback and see them wearing them all the time. I believe the objects carry energy and I know the beads carry the love from our wedding day :) Very accommodating and easy to work with and coordinate with!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Ryn · Married on 05/21/2016

After my wedding I was interested in doing something special with my wedding flowers. Several weeks after my wedding my flowers had dried out and I contacted the owner asking if they could still be used for a project. She replied quickly to my email and I brought my bridal bouquet, some centerpieces, and my mother's corsage in to make some jewelry. I ordered a bracelet for myself and a pandora bead for my mom. The owner called me when the pieces were finished and gave me all of the information to keep these pieces safe and in good condition for years to come. Both pieces were beautiful and I know that they were handmade with care and love. This is such a special thing that I will be able to cherish for years to come!

Sent on 08/19/2016