The Beach House Waterfront Restaurant Reviews

106 | Bradenton Beach, FL

106 Reviews for The Beach House Waterfront Restaurant

106 The Beach House Waterfront Restaurant Reviews

Nellybeth · Married on 04/21/2018

My husband and I were married at The Beach House Restaurant on 4/21/2018 and I cannot emphasize enough on how wonderful it was! The food and service was phenomenal and had my guests raving about it days after the wedding. The beach and views are breathtaking, making the ceremony that much more magical and you can also view the scenery from the reception area. The cherry on top of all of the magic is Shawn, the day-of coordinator that comes with the venue. She is amazing, responds quickly to all inquiries, makes helpful suggestions, and ensures the newlyweds are taken care of. She brought appetizers to us after the ceremony and always made sure we were ok throughout the entirety of our event. If you are considering booking this venue, DO IT! You will not regret it!

The Beach House Waterfront Restaurant 1
    The Beach House Waterfront Restaurant 2
    The Beach House Waterfront Restaurant 3
    The Beach House Waterfront Restaurant 4
    The Beach House Waterfront Restaurant 5
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 09/22/2017

There literally isn't enough good to say about the Beach House! We booked the Beach House for our wedding on 09/22/2017. From the beginning, Shawn (Special Event Coordinator) was personable, friendly and easy to work with. Although our wedding wasn't considered a "destination" wedding, we live about 2 hours away from Anna Maria, so much of our planning was done via email and phone. Shawn was always willing to go the extra mile without hesitation. We were confident that no matter what we threw her way, that she would find a solution, and I can honestly say that I don't think our day would have been nearly as special without her expertise! She helped calm my wedding day nerves, and assisted in the overall "flow" of the day to make sure things went as smooth as possible. And not only that, the STAFF! Our guests continually rave about how professional the staff was, and how quickly they worked. Plus, the food is to die for! So many of our guests complimented the food, and said how it was the best "wedding" food they had ever had & WE AGREE! We have been to the Beach House many times before, and have never been disappointed in our meals. Our wedding day food was no different, and we couldn't have been happier with how the day turned out. I could speak volumes about Shawn, the Beach House staff, and the food - just know that if you come here for dinner, or you book a special event, you will NOT be let down. The atmosphere, location and "island" feel of the Beach House is amazing and it's a must try if you are on Anna Maria!

Tierney · Married on 09/21/2017

We couldn't have chosen a better venue for our wedding. We felt at home at the Beach House as soon as we walked in. We didn't have an appointment to meet with Shawn, the event coordinator but it didn't matter. She was more than willing to meet with us. She made everyhing so easy from that day forth. Our decision was easy and we never looked at another venue. The venue and staff were so accommodating with all of our needs and wants. We never heard no!!
    Our wedding day was nothing short of amazing!! We never lifted a finger. Every need was taken care before we knew we needed it. The venue opened early for our brunch wedding. It was the perfect backdrop, the beautiful water and historic scenery.
    Our wedding day was the best day ever!! We married on Septermber 21, 2017 and our wedding guest are still bragging about our wedding, the food, the staff, the setting! It was perfect and I would do the day all over again.
    The Beach House is not only our wedding venue but a place we will frequent much. It's like home!

The Beach House Waterfront Restaurant 6
    The Beach House Waterfront Restaurant 7
    The Beach House Waterfront Restaurant 8
    The Beach House Waterfront Restaurant 9
    The Beach House Waterfront Restaurant 10
    The Beach House Waterfront Restaurant 11

Janis · Married on 06/26/2017

Sean and her team were fantastic it was a complete no worry wedding. Sean made sure that everything went perfect. the wait staff was fantastic, we even had a waiter dedicated to just us who greeted us in the line up for introductions and took our drink orders having our drink to our table as we arrived to it. It was beautiful day made perfect by wonderful people.

The Beach House Waterfront Restaurant 12
    The Beach House Waterfront Restaurant 17
    The Beach House Waterfront Restaurant 18
    The Beach House Waterfront Restaurant 19

Mark · Married on 03/15/2017

My wife and i were married at the Beach House on March 15 2017. It was the best day of my life!! The event coordinator Shawn was very professional. She responded to emails in a timely fashion. She was a great help on the day of the event coordinating our ceremony and reception. The rest of her staff were courteous and professional. Also, the food was great!! Our guests enjoyed our special day because of her help. I would recommend the Beach House for anyone's wedding in the future.

annamarie · Married on 08/20/2016

I would not turn away from this opportunity! This place was great and Shawn, the manager was awesome with listening to my needs and feeling excited along with me on my special day. I would not only recommend this place for your wedding but a place to come back for an anniversary as well (which they accommodate). The food was amazing!!! All my guest were fascinated by the beautiful view of the sunset and ocean but mostly, how we were served with hospitality like no other. I was going to have a formal wedding in my hometown and spend over $15,000 but after seeing what I can have here I saved money, had a great service and experience, and can make a planned vacation to revisit my beautiful day. Do not pass this opportunity, seriously you will not regret.
    Thank you all staff Beach house! You made a memory I will never forget!
    Annamarie

Katie · Married on 06/26/2016

I am soooooo happy that my husband and I decided to go with the beach house restaurant as our wedding venue. Shawn was absolutely AMAZING and helped us plan the wedding of our dreams all the way from California. I seriously couldn't be happier. The location is so pretty, right on the beach, with the beautiful view. We did our ceremony in between two palm trees and the pictures came out gorgeously. Thank you for everything <3 Katie and Corbin

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 06/25/2016

I can't even begin to tell you how amazing this venue is!! First of all Shawn Rotan is AMAZING!!! She is top notch when it comes to coordinators and her services at the venue are free with rental of the outdoor pavilion on the beach. She is Type A like me, so everything was exactly how I envisioned it...or better! I gave her pictures of my centerpieces and dropped off all my stuff for set up the morning of and...WOW!! Beautiful. The pavilion they offer is covered and just a step or two and you are on the sand. They have to beautiful palm trees growing out of the sand, with the ocean as your backdrop. The food...AMAZING! Part of why I originally picked this venue because the menu for the price per person was fantastic. Then they worked with me on tweaking some of the selection! SAME PRICE. We wanted a laid back, fun beach wedding and we got it!!! Shawn also gives you a list of preferred vendors to help you with DJ's, Calypso players, Cake, Hair, Makeup and where to stay on the island and things to do. That was so helpful for me! We are from Orlando, but it is no different than planning blind from a 1,000 miles away. If you want a beautiful beach wedding, don't want to break your piggy bank, Have 60 guests or less, plan on having fun, eliminating stress, have great food and a reasonable priced open bar...then this is YOUR place! I can't thank Shawn and the Beach House enough for a perfect wedding. My family and friends are still talking about it. The most fun wedding they have been to in years!! Thanks for everything!!!

Audrey · Married on 05/17/2016

Shawn was beyond amazing. Our day was beautiful and perfect. Working with Shawn from Ohio was a breeze. From thoughtful centerpieces to amazing waitstaff, it was absolutely perfect and we would recommend this location to absolutely everyone. We cannot say enough good things about it. The food was fantastic. The coconut shrimp was our favorite.

Cindy · Married on 03/16/2016

The beach house restaurant provided a perfect backdrop for our romantic beach wedding! Shawn was very responsive to our requests and she and her staff did a wonderful job for our wedding and reception !

David · Married on 01/08/2016

Incredible setting, great food and tremendous service before, during and after the wedding. Shawn Rhoton, the event coordinator and her assistant, Paola, do an outstanding job and really do care about your experience.

Aaron · Married on 12/19/2015

I was the groom. Everything went really smoothly and all of our guests enjoyed the venue. There are a lot of very nice hotels within walking distance to the venue. There's also a free shuttle for getting around the Island. It was a little cool out for Florida, but the people at The Beachhouse had really nice heat lamps set up so nobody was uncomfortable. The staff was very professional, the food was good, the service was great and my wife and I were very happy with how it all turned out. We just want to say thank you. =)

To other couples: The December wedding really worked for us at this venue. The beach wasn't too crowded when we did the ceremony and the Beachhouse had their Christmas lights up, which were really nice. They also had us sectioned off from the rest of the restaurant really well, so you really didn't notice that there were other diners.

Amy · Married on 12/03/2015

I chose the Beach House Restaurant sight unseen from all of the wonderful reviews and also from the help on a kind bride who had just had her wedding there.
    I can't even express how happy we are with our choice of using the Beach House for our big day. Everything was absolutely perfect. Shawn and the staff made sure it was set up just how I wanted and the food and service was spectacular. I wish we could do it all again.

Leslie · Married on 11/08/2015

Shawn is AMAZING! Nothing but the best things to say. She was so easy to work with and made me feel at ease. The venue was absolutely beautiful and beyond my expectations. I was able to leave all my crafty decor with her and she put it all together better than I myself would have. Food was delicious and all the guest loved everything. Made my wedding a night to remember for the rest of our lives. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Thanks Shawn for being apart of our special day!

AMAZING! The Beachhouse is a wonderful location for a reception. Service was amazing and the food was unforgettable!

I had my wedding (ceremony and reception) at the BeachHouse Restaurant on 09/05/2015, I worked with Shawn and Lisa and they were absolutely wonderful. Very professional and accommodating. The food was delicious, and the service phenomenal. 5 stars all the way!

Almost 2 years ago, my siblings and I decided that our parents deserved to celebrate making it to 35 years of marriage. We began planning a massive trip to Florida where we wanted our parents to be able to renew their vows on the beach. After months of searching and not getting any responses for venues, I stumbled upon the Beach House in Bradenton Beach. I sent an email inquiring about their services and within an hour, Shawn from the Beach House contacted me back. Within a few weeks, Shawn helped me finalize the date and she also pointed me in the direction for a local Photographer, officient, and DJ. Shawn made planning this event so easy and stress-less that I would go back there for any kind of special event. We had over 40 guests that flew in to Florida from Illinois, and with Shawn and the entire crew at the Beach House, we had no problems! Thanks for making this event so memorable and fun! Can't wait to get back there just to relax and eat some amazing food!

Amie · Married on 06/19/2015

My fiance and I currently live in Cincinnati, OH. Therefore we had to plan the wedding long distance. At first, I thought this would be challenging but with the wonderful staff at the Beachhouse Restaurant, everything went so smoothly. Shawn Rhoton was responsible for coordinating our wedding ceremony and reception dinner, and she did a FANTASTIC JOB! She was so dedicated to our interests, needs, and making my dream wedding come true! Whatever, we needed, she found away to make it happen. Shawn was also so great at making me and my fiance feel at ease about the whole wedding planning process. She was knowledgeable about additional resources, such as vendors for cake and photography, and was very prompt in returning my calls and emails. The ceremony and reception was everything we imagined. The food was incredible and we got so many compliments from our guests. Me and my husband were so wrapped up in the party, we didn't even eat our meal and they were nice enough to box it up for us. Shawn Rhoton made herself available during the ceremony and dinner so if anything was needed she was on it right away!! The sunsets are breathtaking for photos and the guests thoroughly enjoy watching them. The children at our event had a great time as well. The venue offers a variety of scenery for photos to be taken and allows for guests to move around and enjoy themselves on the beach during the time of the event. There are many great things I can say about the Beachhouse Restaurant. My fiance and I loved it so much, it now has a special place in our hearts and we look forward to going back and visiting on vacation.

Dawn · Married on 05/02/2015

Shawn Rhoton managed our special day without flaw. Our guests were amazed with the food, decor & cleanliness of the restaurant. The friendliness of all of the staff was beyond compare. This is a high quality, affordable & excellent choice if you are going with a beach wedding, a special brunch or any celebration that demands perfection. I was met upon arrival with a cold margarita to calm my bride nerves & I felt totally at ease when Shawn handed it to me & said everything was ready to roll! The confidence in her voice was genuine. A special thank you also goes out to Lisa your suggestions & idea on the sand shadowbox were excellent.

• User5190126 · 2+ years ago

My wedding was a dream come true and It's all because of the Beachhouse Restaurant! If you have every dreamed of having a beach wedding, this is the venue for you. You get a breathtaking view of the Gulf of Mexico and at night you get to dance on the sand underneath the stars. Shawn and the staff are wonderful, very helpful and professional. Shawn is an amazing wedding planner that helped us with every question I had about planning a wedding. If you want a wedding that you will remember forever and that family and friends will talk about for ages, choose the Beachhouse Restaurant!

Lisa · Married on 04/25/2015

WOW WOW, Is really all I can say. This place was so easy to work with the place was perfect. The food was awesome.

Susan · Married on 04/24/2015

This is the perfect place for a beach wedding and reception! The event planner , Shawn Rhoton really knows her stuff! The food is phenomenal! The chef knows what he's doing for sure! Shawn made everything easy since we're from Ohio and weren't local. She helped me with decisions from afar! We could not have asked for a better group of people or better location for our sons wedding! I can't wait to go back just to visit and eat at the restaurant!

Bre · Married on 04/17/2015

Don't look further - this is your spot for a fun-gorgeous-stressfree wedding!

Mrs. Shawn Rhoton was fabulous, I can't say enough about how she truly made the day (and year) flawless and enjoyable. Her prompt and thorough response to emails, her attentiveness on the big day, and her love for her job are just a few of her great qualities! Seriously, you're in good hands with Shawn and the Beachhouse. My new husband and I talk about our 4/17/15 wedding constantly and wish we could do it all over again! We had 34 people including ourselves and the reception pavilion fit us well (can fit up to 60 I think), and the designated dance area in the sand was so perfect for our dance party.

Food was great.. we didn't change anything about the menu. We set up an alcohol cap that was never met (awesome)... but I did hear from guests that our server was hard to find so many of them would go inside to the bar to get a drink which meant they paid for it themselves instead of adding the drink to our tab. Definitely recommend only doing beer and wine option with a cap. If your guests want a special drink, let them pay for it - you are offering a free beer/wine option!

We were a destination wedding couple and never saw the venue until we went the day before for our ceremony rehearsal and we were so pleased! I was a pretty low key bride and didn't do many 'extras' in terms of decorating etc, but the little we did have was fabulous - We only did centerpieces, sign-in area, table names w/stories, and an awesome drape thing for the arbor. I had looked at renting drapes for the pavilion but the cost is crazy (no need - the area is beautiful without the linens). We used ceremony chairs and rented chairs that matched (from Sandbar restaurant) in the pavilion. Normal pavilion chairs are brown wicker.

If you have questions about our wedding, I'm happy to help: bcsoontobes at gmail dot com. I'll share vendor names and pics too!

debbie · Married on 01/24/2015

AWESOME, AWESOME! What a wonderful job The Beachhouse Restaurant did on our wedding ceremony and reception. Everyone commented on how great the food was, what great service we got from Jeff and Shawn! The Shawn (the coordinator) and staff were very easy to work with, there was a great menu selection and the prices were great, very comparable but best for the value! The small ceremony location with the palms overlooking the Gulf was beautiful and having an option for covered venue with heat on a brisque, breezy January day was PERFECT! Can't say enough good things! Wow.. superb!!!