The Barnstone Reviews

The Barnstone 3
The Barnstone 4
The Barnstone 5

Courtney · Married on 09/09/2017

The Barnstone is a beautiful venue and Doug is great to work with. He offered advice while letting us make our wedding what we wanted. All of our guests said they loved the venue.

The Barnstone 6
    Sent on 09/27/2017

Brittany · Married on 09/02/2017

Doug is awesome to work with, and will go above and beyond to make your day awesome!

Thanks for everything Doug I wouldn’t have done it differently!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Ronell · Married on 08/19/2017

My husband and I absolutely loved this venue. It was completely and utterly gorgeous.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Hannah · Married on 07/08/2017

We had our wedding here in early July, and it could not of been more perfect!! They are very helpful and understanding of your wants and needs to make your day perfect!!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Brianne · Married on 06/24/2017

The Barnstone was absolutely wonderful and perfect for our rustic barn wedding! Doug was extremely responsive, accommodating and just an overall nice guy to work with. The grounds and venue are beautiful and so well maintained - it made for a beautiful setting for our guests and gorgeous pictures! Doug was helpful during the planning process by recommending some great local vendors (several of which we went with) and made himself available for walkthroughs etc. The restroom facility is a huge plus (so many barn venues require port-potty rentals). All in all, our guests raved about our wedding at the Barnstone - we would choose it again in a heartbeat and recommend to anyone looking for a barn wedding!

Sent on 07/25/2017

K · Married on 06/10/2017

Absolutely beautiful venue with incredibly helpful owners. The vendors are more than willing to work with their customers to ensure not only a beautiful day, but that it runs smoothly and everything is provided for. They give you access to the venue in advance to make set up a breeze (not to mention less stressful the day of) and set up the outdoor ceremony space. Cannot say enough about the attentive, kind, owners and the breathtaking venue offered--you will not even need to go off location for pictures!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Alyssa · Married on 05/13/2017

A beautiful venue. Owner is very flexible and friendly. A very rustic and well cared for barn.

Sent on 06/24/2017

Bekah · Married on 09/23/2016

I had my wedding here September 23rd and it could not have been more perfect! My husband and I were looking for a venue where we could have a more relaxed ceremony and reception. I wanted to be able to put my personal touches on the venue and the Barnstone was the perfect place for that! Doug was phenomenal from day one! He is so easy to get into contact with and always makes himself available to help. It also helps that it is reasonably priced. I cannot imagine having my wedding anywhere else and I am so happy that I found this gem by chance last year!If you are looking for a rustic wedding venue in the area, this is your place! Thanks again Doug for everything!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Alyssa · Married on 09/04/2016

The Barnstone is a great location to have your ceremony/reception. It is the perfect rustic setting. The owner was extremely flexible and easy to work with. They went above and beyond our expectations and we would recommend this venue to anyone who is interested in a barn setting.

Sent on 09/13/2016

Emily · Married on 09/03/2016

We cannot recommend the Barnstone enough - we celebrated our wedding there over Labor Day Weekend and had the best time. Doug and the entire staff at the Barnstone were extremely accommodating and helpful during the planning process. The venue is rustic and absolutely beautiful - the perfect setting for any event.

Sent on 09/12/2016

Melissa · Married on 06/25/2016

The Barnstone was an absolutely amazing venue for our wedding. Being their first ever wedding, we weren't sure what to expect. Doug went above and beyond to ensure our day was perfect. From being flexible for our ceremony location to even helping us set up, we couldn't have chosen a better place to tie our vows. If you are looking for a rustic barn with all the amenities, look no further than The Barnstone. You will not be disappointed. From the brand new deck on the barn, to the recently installed bathrooms, to the rustic decor throughout, this place was fantastic. The only thing I could recommend (only if you have a 90+ degree day) would be to get a few fans for folks in the back. Those up front had a great breeze from the double sliding doors, but the people in the back did not get a breeze and were sweating. Otherwise, great facility and great family to make our day wonderful!

Sent on 07/01/2016

Robin · Married on 09/08/2018

It rained the day of our wedding, but that did not have any affect on our big day. The barn is beautiful and spacious, so our guests were able to enjoy our ceremony inside, safe from the rain and cold.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Alli · Married on 06/17/2017

We absolutely loved having our wedding here! I had so many guest compliment the venue saying how fun and nice it was. The Barnstone fit everything we wanted in a wedding venue. They were so willing to help us do every idea we had in mind to make our day special and perfect for us!

Sent on 07/19/2017

hannah · Married on 04/28/2018

4.2

Our wedding was this past saturday at the Barnstone. It was a very beautiful venue and has the ability of being an indoor and/or ceremony/reception. We did ours inside and there was still plenty of room for people to move and dance around. Doug was very helpful with setting up and tearing down and dealing with my many changes the night before. I would reccommend this place to anyone, not just rustic brides.

The Barnstone 7