The Barn at Faith Farms Reviews

The Barn at Faith Farms 5
The Barn at Faith Farms 6
The Barn at Faith Farms 7

Brooke · Married on 04/22/2017

I chose this venue for my school (that I work at) to have prom. From planning up until the day of, both Marissa and James were there to help with everything I needed! The night of, it poured down rain the entire time and they along with their staff helped students and faculty get into and out of their cars by escorting them with umbrellas. They even helped clean up at the end and took care of setting up and breaking down the tables and chairs for us. If you're thinking of booking an event here at the barn, you should first be sold on how beautiful the barn is, but if you're still undecided, know that their customer service is out of this world! I hope to plan many more events at this venue.

Mallory · Married on 10/08/2016

We chose this venue for our October wedding, and our day was absolutely perfect! James and Marissa are a dream to work with! They're so helpful and understanding. The venue is gorgeous with great spots for photos. We couldn't have asked for a better venue for our best day ever!

The Barn at Faith Farms's reply:

Thank you so much Mallory, for taking the time to write us a review! We enjoyed working with you guys :) Thank you again for choosing The Barn for you special day!

Amber · Married on 05/14/2016

We had our wedding at the Barn at Faith Farms in May 2016. It was absolutely perfect for our rustic-themed wedding! Marissa and James were wonderful and coukd not have been more helpful. The space was perfect for our 150 guests with plenty of room for food tables, dance floor, DJ, etc. My husband and I could not have been more pleased. I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a beautiful wedding location!

The Barn at Faith Farms's reply:

Amber, thank you so much for your kind words! And thank you for entrusting us with your big day as our first wedding!! So many special memories, we appreciate you guys very much :)
  • kh22

Katie · Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful wedding experience

Marissa and James are wonderful people and are constantly updating their venue to make it more and more beautiful every day. From the time I booked to the time I got married (a little over a year), they added on the covered fireplace, a garden with a walkway, and a gazebo. The Barn has a classic and vintage style I love, and the fireplace they built is gorgeous.

In addition, Marissa was extremely helpful in answering all my questions throughout the planning process and during the day before and day of the wedding. Tonya was also helpful during our wedding weekend with organizing and some coordination which we greatly appreciate!

My husband and I love this venue and the people running it and were so happy to get married there. We didn’t have an official coordinator, but everything still went smoothly overall with their help. We are so appreciative. Anyone would be blessed to get married here!

Sent on 07/16/2019
    The Barn at Faith Farms 8
    The Barn at Faith Farms 9
    The Barn at Faith Farms 10

The Barn at Faith Farms's reply:

Katie, thank you so very much for your kind words! It was our pleasure helping anyway we could! Thank you for allowing us to share your special day with you, we wish you all the best!

Shawnee · Married on 11/17/2018

Wonderful!

This venue was absolutely breath taking! I had so many people comment on how lovely it was and the most beautiful they've ever been to. Marissa was amazing, helpful and very quick to respond. My experience was great!

Sent on 11/24/2018

The Barn at Faith Farms's reply:

Shawnee, thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience! It was such a pleasure being apart of your special day!