The Barn at Big Oak Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

Jonathon P. Married on 10/17/2020

Awesome people

As a vendor, I have to say that working at this venue was a pleasure. The team that they have are all hard workers and genuinely good people. By the end of it, it felt like we were all family, just like G said!
    I had everything that I needed, and was comfortable the moment I arrived to set up!
    This hand made venue is such a beautiful hidden gem that is definitely worth taking time to see for yourself!
    Highly recommend!
  • Regina
    Regina P. Married on 04/11/2020

Amazing!!!

Where do I begin? This venue is truly one of the best venues. It is gorgeous and the staff knows the true meaning of family. My daughter and my new son-n-law were married here on November 16, 2019. Family and friends from all over Georgia, Virginia, North Carolina, Texas and South Carolina traveled to celebrate this special occasion with us. Everyone was so impressed with the venue. Everyone loved the private atmosphere, the coziness and most of all they were amazed with how attentive the staff were throughout the night's celebration. I truly believe in the word of mouth when it comes to things of this nature. My high school friend suggested we give this venue a look when we began our search a little more than a year ago and it most certainly did not disappoint. When you hear them say "Welcome to The Barn @ Big Oak family" they truly mean it. Thank you David and Greg for EVERYTHING!
  • Mindy
    Mindy Married on 02/22/2020

Best experience ever!!!

Now we feel like a member of the family!!!! They made everything perfect
  • Aderya
    Aderya Married on 08/10/2019

Like Family

David, Gregg, and family are AMAZING!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ They made us feel so at home! They helped us plan seating; gave suggestions that made our day beautiful! I’m sooo thankful to them! GET MARRIED HERE you’ll be so happy you did! ❤️