Lady Love Bandit Reviews

13 Reviews for Lady Love Bandit

• Jessie

Jessie E. · Getting married on 02/10/2022

Amazing Officiant

As a wedding photographer, I have had the privilege of working with Berlynn for desert elopements and intimate ceremonies. She's always prepared, relaxed, and lots of fun. Her ceremonies are heartfelt and genuine, and not at all stuffy! If you're looking for a modern officiant who'll make your ceremony feel special and as unique as you are, she's your girl!

Sent on 10/26/2020

Cassondra M. · Getting married on 12/10/2021

Stress Free & Easy Going Experience

I can't sing enough praise for Berlynn/ Hellbent Hitchens. It is truly an amazing one stop service. Berlynn is extremely responsive, flexible, knowledgeable and understanding. Every detail of our wedding went as planned because of her expertise, and her speech had the entire wedding party in happy tears. The vendors that Hellbent supplies are equally great. The photography captured the magic we felt in the moment, thank you Sean! The bouquet and boutonnière were absolutely stunning, I even found myself emotionally attached to the bouquet and ended up pressing it behind a frame. Even the doughnuts were well thought out, great quality! They have other services that can be added on as well.
    If you are on the fence about going through this company, just do it.

Sent on 11/09/2020

Samantha · Getting married on 12/07/2021

Berlynn is awesome!

We scheduled a last minute wedding in Vegas. We were having a hard time finding an officiant that fit our vibe...until we found Berlynn! She married us right on the terrace of our hotel suite. We gave her some quick notes and she created a really special ceremony. Everyone who saw the video complimented Berlynn on a job well done. But she also let us be the focal point and was respectful of the moment. If you're looking for an officiant who knows what's up, puts you at ease and feels like a cool friend—choose Berlynn!

Sent on 12/13/2020

Rebecca G. · Married on 01/06/2021

Amazing! Awesome! Can't say enough!

What can I say about Berlynn other than absolutely amazing, awesome and the best! In the midst of a pandemic my wife and I were presented with the opportunity to elope in the desert outside of Las Vegas. Our photographer, Dan Bushkin (use him too! HE'S EQUALLY AS AMAZING AND AWESOME AS BERLYNN!), set up everything and hooked us up with the best wedding vendors, one of which was Berlynn. From the first email that Berlynn sent us, she was able to get a true representation and understanding of who we are as a couple. Having made arrangements for our elopement from over 1,000 miles away, the first time we met Berlynn was the day of our ceremony. She literally knocked it out of the park with her remarks and words for us as a couple and for what our marriage was representing. If we had to do it a million more times, we would pick Berlynn every single time. Her personality, spunk, humor and charm are just a few of the many reasons that she's great at what she does. But her ability to make you feel like you've known her for years in a matter of minutes is what makes her a great person to oversee the beginning of your union together.

Sent on 09/18/2020
  • Sarah-Faith

Sarah-Faith R. · Married on 11/11/2020

The Missing Piece

I was scouring the internet for officiants & had messaged a few. Not only did her videos catch my eye, but she answered so quickly that she answered first! I did some thinking & after talking to her, it was definitely a no brainer. She was so accommodating & considerate. Her ceremony was exactly what I was hoping (if not more) & she brought the right kind of energy that elevated the experience. I'm so happy we went with her & that she was able to choose us back.

Sent on 11/21/2020

Samantha · Married on 10/20/2020

Amazing Experience!

Our wedding plans were impacted by COVID twice so the third time around we decided to elope in Vegas and we are so happy we did. Berlynn was amazing and although we originally were unsure how we would feel without any guests able to attend, she made us feel so comfortable and excited to be able to have such an intimate experience. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/15/2020
  • Sydney

Sydney H. · Married on 09/08/2020

Red Rock Canyon 💙

My husband and I are not from the Las Vegas, nor had either of us ever visited. Despite that, we loved the idea of eloping in Vegas. We didn’t want it to be a typical cliché Vegas elopement in a chapel off the strip, we wanted something a tad more elegant and adventurous. One thing that kind of made me nervous though, was not knowing who was going to performing our ceremony. My husband and I had decided it should be just us, and we enlisted the help of a elopement company to help us plan. We were sooooo lucky to have Berlynn as our officiant. We happened to be running late the day of (of course because of my hair and makeup), which of course added to the stress of the day. I called Berlynn and she eased all my stresses away concerning the fact that we were going to be late. As soon as we got to the site we were warmly welcomed, she helped me with my dress and bouquet as we trekked up the canyon to our ceremony site. Berlynn performed and professional, elegant, personalized, and perfectly brief ceremony. She even sent us an additional recording so we could add it the sound of our wedding video. Berlynn absolutely helped to make the day go smoothly and unforgettable. You will not regret using her for your special day!

Sent on 10/08/2020

Krystal · Married on 07/18/2020

Our Wedding Ceremony

I would like to thank Ms Berlynn for her awesome service. She went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly. I couldn’t of asked for a better officiant. I threw a surprise wedding for my wife at an Airbnb and Ms. Berlynn was a great addition. We will renew our vows at some point and we will definitely use her again.

Sent on 09/22/2020
  • Amelia

Amelia S. · Married on 07/11/2020

Complete Package !

Berlynn was nothing but fun and professional!
    This specific wedding she was a lovely officiant, coordinator and upbeat MC for the evening.
    You'd be lucky to have her involved in your wedding day, such a pleasure.

Sent on 09/20/2020

Brittany C. · Married on 03/20/2020

Absolutely love her!

After our vendors cancelled 2 days before our wedding due to covid, Berlynn came to the rescue! As you can imagine, I was a stress case so Berlynn took it upon herself to reach out to me, calm my nerves and prepare an insanely perfect ceremony for my husband and I. I didn’t have to worry about a thing. It was amazing. Her and my photographer went one step further and surprised me with a bouquet as well! She is so wonderful and I HIGHLY recommend her.

Sent on 10/03/2020

Sharee M. · Married on 01/07/2020

Organized & Communication

Extremely organized and communicated all needs before meeting onsite. Professional and made created a fun atmosphere! Highly recommend.

Sent on 09/28/2020

Rebecca S. · Married on 11/17/2018

Wonderfully friendly and professional

Berlynn was lovely. Made the easy, fun, romantic and relaxed. Her words were so beautiful that we had them printed and framed on our wall at home. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 09/19/2020
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 06/15/2013

Berlynn is so sweet!

Berlynn is amazing to work with! She communicated promptly and was extremely flexible. She showed up early and was so helpful. She made the ceremony so special. On top of that she’s the sweetest person ever. I would recommend her to any couple getting married!

Sent on 10/19/2020