The Band Sundance Reviews

43 | Lemont, IL

43 Reviews for The Band Sundance

Dennis · Married on 08/09/2014

The Band Sundance was absolutely fantastic!!! When planning our wedding I initially thought that having a DJ was the way to go because of the cost and selection of music. I was mistaken! Out of all the things we spent money on, the Band Sundance made the most impact!!! They truly energized the entire evening. They met with us prior to the event and ensured they had an understanding of what we wanted, accommodated all of our special requests and truly personalized all aspects of their performance. They even let my new husband sign a love song to me! All of our guests, young, old and especially the teens and twenties commented on how wonderful they were. They were all out on the dance floor and loving it! They also had guests interact with the band at an appropriate level to keep the crowd involved. They covered a wide variety of genres which was a delight for all of our 200 guests young and old.Those guests who were skeptical when we told them we were having a band changed their minds in a hurry and danced the night away. They energize and ignite a wedding party! I am so happy we decided to have them entertain! I have only positive things to say! I would highly recommend them to anyone for their wedding reception or any other event!

Sent on 11/22/2014

Thank you Dennis!

Angelena · Married on 11/02/2013

The performance that Sundance gave at my wedding was truly unforgettable! My guests and I danced and partied all night long. Not only did the band sound great but they were extremely entertaining and put on a great show. They played music from all genres for all age groups. I would truly recommend this band to any couple getting married today

The Band Sundance's reply:

Thank you Angelena! Great wedding!

K · Married on 10/13/2013

There's nothing quite like a live band to get the party started. The Band Sundance really blew us away on our wedding day! They demonstrated real talent with the wide variety of songs we requested them to play. They even played a few polkas for my mother's side! People packed the dance floor all night. We've been married about a year now and we still get compliments to this day. They not only impressed our guests but were also a pleasure to work with! We couldn't have asked for better entertainment!

Sent on 11/23/2014

The Band Sundance's reply:

Thank you, thank you!! Sundance enjoyed performing for you!

Kurt · Married on 09/14/2013

Excellent band. Very broad range of music which can be played. Very professional and engages the audience very effectively. Very entertaining! You cannot go wrong booking Sundance for your event!

Sent on 12/01/2014

The Band Sundance's reply:

Thank you Kurt! Great times!

jordy · Married on 06/22/2013

Amazing band with incredible set list! My husband and I are professional musicians so we only wanted the best. Jim does an amazing job MCing and engaging the crowd for the entire reception. They even drove out to the middle of nowhere Indiana to play for us. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a professional wedding band.

Sent on 11/11/2014

The Band Sundance's reply:

Thank you Jordy!! and we would do it again for you and Andrew!!

From the start to the finish, the band was completely involved in the mixture of ages and types of people, playing songs that were appropriate for all. All of our guests had a wonderful time and packed the dance floor, leaving only when requested. The band even went above and beyond to try and help us lower the volume of the hall next to ours. They have since played at 4 weddings of our closest friends and family and been amazing at all venues. They take song requests at will and if you want them to play something specific for your reception, just ask them ahead of time and they will learn it!
    There were many times during the reception that they were interacting with us (bride & groom) and our family. It kept us all involved in fun activities and dances. I just can't imagine our wedding going any better than it did with them. I highly recommend them over other bands and DJ's.

The Band Sundance's reply:

Thank you, thank you......it was an awesome wedding!

Jackie · Married on 10/09/2009

Sundance plays a variety of music. Interaction with the guests was great fun. They had everyone on the dance floor! Awesome evening was the result.

Sent on 11/28/2014

The Band Sundance's reply:

Thank you Jackie....it was a great night!

Nikki · Married on 06/12/2009

The Band Sundance played my wedding reception back in June of 2009. We could not have been more pleased with their performance! They were so much fun, energetic, and kept out crowd dancing all night long. We was able to provide some requests prior to the wedding day which allowed my husband and I to hear our favorite songs LIVE! They were very reasonable in price and where happy to work with whatever we needed to make our day the best it could be. I would HIGHLY recommend The Band Sundance for any occasion you want to have a great time at and dance all night long : )

Cheers!

Sent on 11/24/2014

The Band Sundance's reply:

thank you Nikki! it was a fun wedding for two special people!

John · Married on 02/06/2009

We have used this band for our daughters wedding, sons wedding and my retirement party. They have been terrific at each venue, we would not have a family event without booking them!!

Sent on 11/17/2014

The Band Sundance's reply:

Thank you John! it was a pleasure performing for your family!

Colleen · Married on 06/21/2008

I don't think I could possibly say enough positive things about this band! They were so energetic during their performance, the dance floor was packed all night long! I remember our guests commenting all night long, "what a awesome band, they're playing great songs," "I love their horn section!" "This is way better than a typical DJ'ed wedding." They were very accommodating to our musical likes/dislikes and we were able to pick our own playlist ensuring we heard what we wanted. Our guests could still make requests of course. I recommended this band to everyone I knew who was getting married. My sister used them the following year and had the same positive experience....an amazing party!

Sent on 01/07/2015

The Band Sundance's reply:

thank you Colleen!! Your wedding was a blast and it was great be a part of it!

The band is awesome, they were easy to work with and were great musicians. They were wonderful for our sons wedding reception. They kept the place rocking all night, they dance floor was full all night and we could not have asked for more, they even played longer than expected to keep the party going. Not only did they make our event incredible but they impressed the crowd enough that they booked two more weddings from our guests in attendance.
    GO Sundance, we love you guys!
    Mike and Sandy Goffinet

The Band Sundance's reply:

Thank you Mike and Sandy!! It was an honor performing for your family!

Kathlynn · Married on 10/10/2003

We have nothing but amazing things to say about this Band! Our wedding was such fun and it was because the music! Our guests were on the dance floor all night and were so bummed when it was the end of the night! People still say our wedding was the best they've ever been to.

Sent on 11/11/2014

The Band Sundance's reply:

Thank you Katie!! Your wedding was a blast!

Anne Marie · Married on 11/27/1992

I received so many compliments about the band! They played all the hits and many standards for the older crowd too. They are very versatile and their music selection is second to none. I would hire them over and over again! Outstanding group of professional musicians, great showmanship and lots of fun. Even people from the wedding next door at the banquet hall were standing by the door enjoying the band! Everybody loved them!! Best night of my life and the music was the most memorable portion of the evening! Thanks Sundance...you are awesome!!!

Sent on 11/23/2014

The Band Sundance's reply:

Thank you Anne Marie!! Your wedding was AWESOME and was very special to all of us!!

Thomas · Married on 09/05/2015

The band was very flexible. They learned new songs for us and let us perform with them. They handled MC and DJ duties, including wedding party intros. They have their own photographer and sent us a DVD with photos and videos. They sounded great, except for a few parts in the new songs they learned for us. They only had a couple weeks to learn them, and still sounded very good. We had the six person band that included two horns.

Sent on 10/16/2015

The Band Sundance's reply:

Thank you Thomas!! It was a pleasure to perform at your wedding!

Amanda · Married on 09/07/2013

Sundance was great- had our whole wedding on the dance floor and involved the audience. Still get compliments 1yr+ later about their performance

Sent on 12/28/2014

The Band Sundance's reply:

Thank you Amanda! Great wedding and fun times!

Laura Grant · Married on 10/27/2018

Laura Grant

We loved everything about this band! They had our dance floor packed the entire night and everyone LOVED when they brought us (bride and groom) onto the stage to help them sing and play instruments. One of the best parts was that they videoed our dance floor, all of the important dances, and the speeches! We would recommend The Band Sundance to anyone who asked. Thank you so much for being part of our perfect day!

Sent on 12/10/2018

K.C. · Married on 06/08/2018

The Band Sundance was fantastic. On top of running our wedding ceremony audio, the band was spectacular for the entire reception. A large variety of music was played and it had all ages of people up…

Sent on 06/26/2018

Teri · Married on 09/07/2013

The band did an excellent job. All the guests had a wonderful time and they are still talking about the entertainment.

Sent on 12/02/2014

The Band Sundance's reply:

Thank you Teri!! Great wedding and fun times!!