The Ballroom at Church Street Reviews

The Ballroom at Church Street 7
  • Kirsten

Kirsten · Married on 02/17/2019

Ceremony, Cocktail hour and Reception

We had our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception at the Ballroom at Church Street and I was beyond happy with them! First, the venue is gorgeous. Second, they provide chairs, tables and linens so you don't have to use an outside vendor. (One less thing to keep track of.) Third, the food is amazing! The staff was wonderful as well. Everyone from the Food manager to the Event manager to the servers and bartenders were GREAT!! I highly recommend this venue!!

Sent on 03/08/2019

The Ballroom at Church Street's reply:

Congratulations on your recent nuptials and Thank you for taking the time to review, The Ballroom at Church Street. We are so happy to learn of your positive experience with us. You're right, the Ballroom is gorgeous and being able to host your Ceremony, Cocktail Hour and Reception at one location is a great convenience for you and your guests. We look forward to seeing the photos and wish you forever years of happiness.
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/10/2018

Gorgeous venue !

Had a beautiful wedding at the Ballroom. They were very flexible with our needs and our day was absolutely perfect. Amy, the venue coordinator was incredibly helpful throughout the planning process. I can’t recommend them enough!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Hello Stephanie,

The team here at The Ballroom at Church Street is overjoyed to learn of your recent experience with us. Amy is a great coordinator and great asset to our to team. We truly appreciate your kind words and wish you many years of happiness.

Rachel · Married on 07/07/2018

We toured several venues before deciding on Ballroom at Church Street. Amy was so kind, always available to answer questions, completely lovely, and extremely professional. She always returned my calls promptly and was incredibly accommodating. Brittany was fantastic in helping us choose our menu and accommodate my mom's severe food allergies. Our guests were well impressed as we were by the ballroom's atrium and overall decor. We received numerous compliments on how incredible the food (which is STILL being talked about 3 months later) was. Their attention to detail and attentiveness, having beverages and hor'd'oeuvres waiting on us in the ready room, providing wifi passwords, the little things you don't think of, they had it covered and then some. We had our dream wedding reception and it was made possible by this fantastic team. Thank you to everyone who assisted in making our day so special. Amy and Brittany you're amazing! Complements to the Chef!!!

Sent on 10/01/2018

The Ballroom at Church Street's reply:

Thank you for you kind words Rachel! We are overjoyed to hear that Brittany and Amy exceeded your expectations and that our team was able to provide you with your dream wedding. We wish you forever years of love and happiness.

Erin · Married on 03/18/2018

The Ballroom at Church St was a dream venue for our wedding and reception! The atrium with it's natural lighting and stained glass was amazing for the ceremony and the ballroom had lots of room for our guests for the reception. The staff was very helpful with each part of the planning process and were very responsive to all my questions. Puff N Stuff Catering is the required caterer for the venue, but we really didn't find this restrictive. They were able to work within our price range and the food was amazing! We got so many compliments from our guests. And our photographer loved taking us all around the inside and outside of the venue to get lots of amazing pictures.

Sent on 03/30/2018
    The Ballroom at Church Street 8
    The Ballroom at Church Street 9

Hello Erin,

We couldn't be more happy to have been a part of your special day and to have assisted in fulfilling your wedding venue dream. The team at Puff 'n Stuff Catering as well as at The Ballroom at Church Street strive hard to make your day as flawless and as special as possible. We wish you and yours forever years of Love and Happiness.
  • Bridtle2Bee

Ghislaine · Married on 03/15/2018

Our March 15th 2018 Wedding was the Science-Chic Fairy Tale Affair that we had always envisioned. My husband and I met in Orlando many years ago and knew that there was no other city we could imagine celebrating our nupitals. We choose Ballroom at Church Street because it is a venue that is effortlessly elegant, classic, and has a lot of quirky character. What we really loved is that when you reserve the venue, you reserve the entire place for yourselves on your wedding day. That means, no stress about another wedding coming in before or after you. There are also different places in the ballroom that you can mix and match to hold your ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. We choose the atrium with the beautiful staircase and stained-glass windows to say our I Do's. (What can we say? The Bride was a huge fan of Beauty and the Beast!), the upstairs hallway for our cocktail hour, and the main ballroom for our reception. Everything was absolutely lovely. Thank you Amy and Brittany for your friendliness, professionalism, and flexibility! We would recommend this Downtown Orlando gem to anyone who would like to indulge their inner Disney Prince/Princess or Gatsby/Zelda

Sent on 05/31/2018

The Ballroom at Church Street's reply:

Thank you for your review and kind words. Our entire team was honored to be apart of producing the wedding of your dreams.

Loina · Married on 01/14/2018

The venue was sooo beautiful!!!! I wanted a vintage style wedding and the venue fit my theme perfectly! I loved everything about it. The staff were very nice and responsive. They were also easy to work with it. The only issue I had was the parking. My guest was kind of confuse on how to get from the parking garage to the venue but other than that they also stated that the venue was breathtaking. It was worth every penny!!!

Sent on 02/07/2018
  • Josie

Josie · Married on 10/15/2017

This is the most beautiful venue. Everyone who sees my photos asks where they were taken. Puff n stuff manages it and they are so easy to work with and made the entire stressful wedding planning process easy. Plus their food is amazing.

Sent on 11/30/2017
    The Ballroom at Church Street 10
    The Ballroom at Church Street 11
    The Ballroom at Church Street 12

The Ballroom at Church Street's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our services! It was a pleasure working with you, and we wish you all the best!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/30/2016

Working with Brittany and Amy before our big day was super easy and they were extremely responsive and communicative. The Ballroom was such a beautiful venue, our guests raved about the decor and the uniqueness, and our photos are just beautiful!

Sent on 05/28/2016

The Ballroom at Church Street's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be apart of your special event.

Sarah · Married on 02/20/2016

.I wish I could give more than 5 stars to the Ballroom at Church Street! I honestly cannot speak highly enough of this venue. I knew we were going to have a fairly high guest count, so to accommodate so many people, we started our venue search with hotel ballrooms. I was so disappointed in each one we saw! You will spend A FORTUNE on these venues, only to get an empty, plain, off-white ballroom with a few chandeliers if you're lucky, and an ugly air wall running through your reception! I was so disheartened. Enter... The Ballroom at Church Street. As soon as we walked in, we said "THIS IS IT!" The architecture, wallpaper and flooring alone were stunning- you are instantly transported back in time to an era of class and elegance. The venue, with no decoration whatsoever, is simply breathtaking. All we needed to add for "decor" were centerpieces on the tables- which was a huge money saver, considering how much decorating it would have taken to dress up an empty hotel ballroom!!
    .Now, I need to tell you how amazing the staff was. Brittany and Amy deserve an award, all their own, for being two of the most competent and hard working women in the wedding business. They were so accommodating to every crazy request we had- and we had a lot! They never hesitated to help, answer questions, offer advice- they just kept the process easy, overall. Any time we needed ANYTHING, they were eager to help, and I can't thank them enough for this.
    .Lastly- THE FOOD! It's technically Puff 'n Stuff that will cater your event, but you will NOT be disappointed. It was, hands down, the best wedding food I've ever tasted... actually it might be the best food I've ever tasted in general. We were BLOWN AWAY. There are a fair amount of dietary restrictions in my family and Brittany & Amy were so quick to help create a menu that would accommodate everyone. And it was all DELICIOUS!
    Thank you, Ballroom at Church Street!! You made our day perfect!!

Sent on 03/01/2016

Sandy · Married on 02/13/2016

Ballroom at Church Street is an AMAZING place to have your dream wedding. Brittany Davis is AMAZING!!! She was there from start to finish. She answered all of my questions and made me feel so comfortable. I was stress FREE on my wedding day thanks to Brittany and her staff. We had nearly 400 guest at our wedding and the staff took care of everyone. No one had to wait for anything not even a drink at the bar. She staff was very friendly- they boxed up all our left over cake and food and gave it to us at the end of the night. They even asked us throughout the night if we needed anything. Thank you Ballroom at Church Street and Brittany Davis for an amazing experience.

Sent on 02/15/2016
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 01/16/2016

The ballroom at church street is a gorgeous venue and has the awesome backdrop of church street. We had our wedding here just over a month ago and we couldn't be any happier with it. The chandeliers give it a classy look and make for an elegant event and the stained glass is gorgeous. The staff was extremely helpful and puff n stuff has the best food! (Puff n stuff does the catering for the ballroom, they are worth every penny) over all we had a great experience at the ballroom.

Sent on 03/01/2016

Cara · Married on 11/06/2015

LOVE LOVE LOVE the Ballroom at Church Street! The decor inside is so gorgeous! Definitely gave our wedding that WOW factor we were hoping for. <3

Sent on 11/30/2015

Veronica · Married on 10/10/2015

On 10.10.15 my husband and I got married at the Ballroom on Church Street. We found the building through the church that we used to attend and after looking at a handful of venues, we knew the Ballroom was the one. We had our ceremony in the A ballroom, which was decorated by Raining Roses (flowers and drapery) and our reception in ballrooms B & C. The building's rustic interior decor and stained glass windows were very romantic and required little to no additional decorating. Our cocktail hour was held in the atrium below and our first look in the patio outside. Brittany at the Ballroom made sure our every need was met and every question answered. :)

Sent on 11/11/2015

For our 10.10.15 wedding, we chose the Ballroom at Church Street for our ceremony and reception venue; ceremony upstairs, cocktail hour downstairs and reception upstairs. We did our first look in the garden/patio out front and the pictures came out amazing. The venue included tables and chairs and linens (we ended up upgrading the chairs) and cake cutting service. Brittany and her team were wonderful to work with.

Sent on 11/25/2015

We absolutely loved this venue for our wedding reception! The staff was so easy to work with and very helpful. Many people told us it was the prettiest reception they have been to. Puff n Stuff also exceeded our expectations. We are so thankful for the excellent service that made our reception a success. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/03/2015

Katie · Married on 09/05/2015

When we first got engaged I knew the venue I wanted to look at and that was the Ballroom at Church Street. It ended up being the only venue we looked. It was the perfect venue for my husband and I. Puff n Stuff was amazing to work with and every detail was attended to. We were so happy with the way everything turned out and wouldnt have changed a thing!

Sent on 11/21/2015

The perfect venue for a wedding. The venue is breathtaking with a gold staircase and the stained glass Atrium. We had our ceremony in the Atrium and the pictures turned out amazing. Brittany and Amy took such good care of us throughout the wedding process. They were very responsive and accommodating to any request we made. The food and service was impeccable! Our guest were raving about their meals and what a great venue we chose. We would highly recommend the Ballroom at Church Street to anyone who is looking for a wedding venue. We cannot thank them enough for making our wedding perfect! It literally was a perfect wedding and we owe that to the amazing team at the Ballroom.

Sent on 11/13/2015

This venue is gorgeous!! We did not need much decorations because it is just so pretty inside. They accommodated our numbers so we could have the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception all there at the venue. it never felt crowded or cramped. The staff was amazing and I would suggest it to any couple who wants to do a wedding!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Shelby · Married on 06/13/2014

So happy we had our wedding at The Ballroom. From Day 1 it was so easy to work with Sandy from Puff n' Stuff. Anytime we had a question or concern we had an answer immediately. The venue itself was incredibly beautiful. We took pictures in so many different locations and still could've taken more had time permitted. During the actual event everything went smoothly. Our guests never wanted for anything. The wait staff and bartenders were extremely friendly and so helpful all night. I really can't say enough great things about the venue and Puff n' Stuff. They made the whole experience so wonderful and easy!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Sandy and her staff were absolutely amazing and it was the perfect venue for our wedding! We had tons of out of town guest and we wanted to keep everything in one place but not have to be at a hotel. Perfect!

Sent on 08/01/2014
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 11/02/2013

The Ballroom at Church Street was an absolutely stunning venue for our wedding reception! We fell in love with it the moment we saw it. The catering and event services by Puff n Stuff were also incredible - they work with you on all the logistics and can customize anything to make your day unique to you!

Sent on 11/24/2013

Samantha · Married on 07/20/2013

Mary and Carlie worked so hard with me and made the event flow wonderful. Everything was exactly how I wanted and more!! I was able to sit back and enjoy our night! Our guests loved the place an thought it was so elegant! It was by far better than I could have ever dreamt! And the food was absolutely delicious!

Sent on 08/15/2013

Farah · Married on 06/08/2013

There are so many great things I can say about The Ballroom. I had the pleasure of working with Sandy George for my wedding reception, and I was extremely delighted with the attention to detail. Puff N Stuff was the caterer for my event, and the food was amazing! The staff was very efficient and served everything in a timely and professional manner. Sandy ensured every moment of my wedding happened without any hiccups. The Ballroom is a GORGEOUS venue and they worked well with my budget. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 09/10/2013

Jennifer · Married on 05/04/2013

Our dream venue. It is a completely gorgeous space with a lot of different elements to it. You won't find another space that looks like this in Orlando.

Sent on 06/01/2013
  • F

Farrah · Married on 03/15/2013

This is an incredibly beautiful location to get married, and Puff n' Stuff catering is top-notch. The Ballroom is "vintage"-- the carpet is not perfect, some spots definitely look old... If you are looking for a unique place with antique charm, then this one is the best!

Sent on 03/23/2013